Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:38 am
User Image
Pirata was hunting...but not perhaps for the type of prey one typically hunted for. Rather then a lowly creature to feed to her spiders, or even a new slave PIrata was hunting a differant sort of beast entirely. She had come to a decision regarding that wretched mare and her band of do-gooders. Of course in making such a decision she had also realized that she needed more minions to make it a reality.

Thus the hunt. She had sent out a variety of eyes and ears in the hopes of hearing back and for once one of the Condors she had had spoken with had actually come up with some decent information. A Kalona was near-by and while they were sometimes difficult to deal with they were also generally interested in spreading a bit of Mayhem here and there. With that in mind the spider mare had set off in search of this mysterious Kalona, moving quickly through the darkness of night, her spiders drumming their legs anxiously. "Yes my loves...I smell it too." She replied, pausing only long enough to turn her head and sooth the arachnids before starting off again, altering her path towards the carcass she had scented. It may not be a Kalona kill..but it was worth checkingo ut just in case.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:01 pm
Jason stood over his kill, lazily rolling his neck from side to side.
This kill had been too easy, not enough fear in the deer's sprint for life.
Jason had now being searching the land for for to long, looking for ....it...
He couldn't really describe what it was but his blackened heart felt a calling stronger than the kill to survive. No, it run deeper into his veins then that.

The breeze ruffled his dark mane and the scent of another was inhaled thorough his large nostrils. Moving his body away from the scent he began to slowly drag the carcass away.
The blood left trails on the dirt as he pulled with his teeth, the warm blood seeping over his tongue.
This was his kill.
Jason does not share.  

Midori_Keiko

Demonic Sweetheart

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:21 am
Midori_Keiko

The scent of blood grew stronger in the mare's nostrils as she went along and presently she found herself looking at a fresh trail of blood. "Pretty isn't it?" She cooed at her spiders who dashed along her back in obvious excitement. "It is the art of life, blood spilled upon the ground, there to nourish the plants which thus nourish life. Proper...and pretty." The blue mare crooned before stepping lightly over the stain and picking up her pace.

"But come along my pets..we have no time to sit and gawk." She stated sweetly, trotting onward through the foliage until the sounds of dragging could be heard ahead. "Be still death bringer!" She called out towards the sound "While you paint a pretty sheen upon the ground I grow weary of trailing it and assure you I have no interest in such a carcass." Hunters were always so possessive of their kills - she knew that well enough from watching her spiders kick up a fuss whenever someone went near on of their meals.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:11 am
Jason stopped dragging his kill and peered upwards. His brown hair hung down with his steely blue eyes peering through. He sneered and with malice responded to the mare. “What do you want…”He rakes his hoof along the ground and grunted causing the carcass to drop to the ground with a thud. “I don’t like being disturbed by anyone, especially a mare while I am eating…”

He watched the blue mare as the spiders crept and crawled. She was graceful as Jason was carefully, the gracefully, cunning ones were often the most deadly. He’s angry was ticking over by the minute as the blood was drying in his mouth.  

Midori_Keiko

Demonic Sweetheart

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:31 am
Midori_Keiko

Pirata gave the stallion a sickly sweet smile. "Well I want you of course." She told the stallion with a cruel sounding laugh. "I have in mind the kind of mission which shall require steeds with your temperament...and abilities.." She added with a pointed look at the dead deer. Yes the ability to cause death and mayhem was high on her list..high enough that for the time being she could overlook the kalona's typical vile personality.

"Surely you grow weary of tromping about in the woods with nothing better to do then hunt..a stallion of your abilities could be doing so much more if given a reason too." She went on, eyeing him from under her wispy cobweb filled forelock.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:02 pm
JetAlmeara

Jason sneered after she laughed and moved backwards slightly.
"I like being by myself, besides I can clearly see their is nothing in it for me."
He watched the spiders creep and crawl on her. She was wasting his time and the blood of his kill was growing cold.

He didn't fly away or turn heed, since the mare such was recruiting others. He couldn't smell anyone who could be possible watching but he had learnt rather to be quite then being preyed on.

Perhaps I could get more from her and then.......

Jason mulled over this thought as his head lowed into his meal.  

Midori_Keiko

Demonic Sweetheart

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:44 am
Midori_Keiko

Pirata's eyes narrowed slightly at the stallions remarks, and the smile she turned upon him was nothing sort of predatory as she took several steps closer, glowing eyes regarding him even as she crooned lowly to her spiders. "Nothing in it for you? Dear stallion - there is anything you want in it for you." She assured him. "MY mission is of such importance that you could but name your desires, speak and I shall have have it done." She stated confidently.

"And asides from such desires you shall have the chance to wreak havoc, to shred flesh, taste blood..feast on the succulent delicacies that is our lesser brethren. It is a offer not without merit I think."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:49 pm
JetAlmeara

Jason licked his teeth which showed the sharped points after tearing pieces of flesh of the deer.

"Well consider this, at this point I have nothing to desire, as cunning as you are your not my type." Jason evil chortled.
He then rolled the carcass forward towards her as a temptation to taste and as mild attempt to show interest in the deal.

"Say if I was to choose this pathetic en devour of yours I have the rights to claim what every I like at any time. If the feel the prey is to easy or losing my interest I have the right to walk away and be left alone." His eyes narrowed.

A variety of deathly horrific Images flew in and out of his mind, and the blackened heart seem to be pleased. Perhaps this deed needed to be done.  

Midori_Keiko

Demonic Sweetheart

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:58 am
Midori_Keiko

Pirata let her eyes flicker over the stallions form, while he was strong and deadly he was not unique enough to draw her attentions in that manner either and she offered him a mere quirk of her brow at the comment that she had been implying such a thing, and while she glanced at the carcass he offered she did not attempt to take a bite of it.

"Within reason I shall agree to such things - there will be plenty of victims to go around and I certainly will not keep you from your share..as long as it does not interfere with my goal, there is a reason for my endeavors and the creatures we shall bait into my trap are worthy fighters that I doubt you will find too easy for your attentions. A group of do gooder Knight's no less. A truly bothersome lot."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:33 pm
JetAlmeara

"A group of knight's. How interesting" Jason appeared genuinely intrigued.
'I have yet to see many around this area, so it can assumed you are reaching out far and wide for allies."
Flies began to swirl around the dead, as the warm blood was cooling.

"You are getting more...alluring by the passing seconds, so what is our plan of action. I am not going to be running into this blindfolded." His grin was no longer a smirk but one of trouble. Jason was wanting the knight's blood more than he wanted to rip shreds of his prey.  

Midori_Keiko

Demonic Sweetheart

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces