[PRP] Let’s Play [No Mercy/Prowl] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The buck dipped his head beneath the murky water. Head below the surface he remained that way until he could not longer hold his breath and was forced upwards to gasp for air. He shook his head, flinging water droplets left and right. The last sign of death was gone. The bright bucks face was no longer stained with the too-red blood of his unfortunate prey. They didn’t die quickly. They never did. He wouldn’t let that happen. Instant death was hardly amusing.

He left the muddy pool, clambering up the side of the bank and taking a moment to stand dripping. The carcass was far away, left for scavengers. He was innocent once more. The buck rolled his shoulders and stretched his muscles. Despite having just satisfied one dark desire, the buck was still incomplete. Something was missing. He was still bored.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Boredom. Such a tedious feeling. When things weren't good enough anymore -- when there was something else to be had and she was being spurred on to have it. She never really stopped to think about why it was that she was bored, all that mattered was that she was. Time to move on and find something else.

That was what she was in the process of when she caught the scent of mud and, fainter, blood. Her nose quivered, an ear twitched, and she followed. She did not live with second thoughts or caution - she sought something new, and something new had presented itself.

The muddy pool wasn't far, nor was the buck she found on its bank, still dripping from his wash. There was no trace of blood on his coat, but the scent of it would take longer to wash away. Surely he did not think just a bath would make him innocent to the world - the thought brought a curl to the corner of her mouth.

"Perhaps you should roll in a field of flowers next," she teased.

Ruriska
Procrastination aww yeah! I find my chances of replying to something are highest when I first see a post, and decay exponentially afterwards lol x.x

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:12 pm
The buck was clearly startled when she spoke, her voice an intrusion into his world and he turned automatically to face her. No Mercy stood staring at the doe for an uncomfortable amount of time, his gaze empty and uncomprehending.

Then he blinked and came back to life. Sucking in a hiss of breath, a little smile appeared on his face. It was not a nice smile. “Why would I do that?” He asked with a flick of his tail, clearly not having caught the joke.

Vesperiie
Haha yeah, I’m very similar. The longer I leave it the harder it gets. 8/ also, aargh No Mercy is so hard to write for. XD he’s also a creeper.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:25 pm
Ruriska
Blasting out a tag before lab report

She chuckled softly as the buck started, then stared blankly back at her, meet his eyes with her own wild golden gaze, and met them.. and met them. If he expected her to feel uncomfortable, he'd have to keep going for longer yet - she merely blinked nonchalantly back at him, bemused. His smile at once made her eyes narrow, and drew the curl of her lip up into a smirk.

"Why because you look like the frolicking through flower fields type of buck," she replied, tone deadpan, the smirk still playing over her lips.  

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:34 pm
“Do I?” No Mercy tilted his head from one side to the side; gaze roaming across her face, eyeing that smirk before sliding on to the rest of her. He clucked his tongue at her in admonishment and gave a much wider smile that suggested a great more malice than he intended. “I have never frolicked.”

Vesperiie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:04 pm
Ruriska
Suuuuuuuper short orz

"Never? Ever?" she asked, her mouth forming a perfect 'o' of disbelief. A cluck of her own tongue, a shake of her curls - "How did you manage to contain yourself, all these years..."  

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:13 pm
There was a long pause and then, “you’re mocking me.” He did not sound pleased.

Vesperiie
I dig it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:20 pm
Ruriska
8D <3

"Am I?" She somehow managed to keep her face straight, even arching one brow. Her eyes were dancing though.  

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:28 pm
“You are,” he let a harsh breath through his nose, “and I don’t like it.”

Vesperiie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:33 pm
Ruriska

"You dont?" she nearly managed to ask, but her straight-face broke first. She snorted, and then her mouth drew into a wide grin.

"You have to admit," she laughed, stamping a forehoof against the ground. "You're practically begging for it,"  

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:40 pm
His expression was that of a petulant youngster as she dared to laugh at him. “You are wrong. I make others beg.” He was pouting and would have looked remarkably foolish, if not for the sinister gleam in his eyes. “Would you like me to show you?”

Vesperiie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:50 pm
She didn't know what was funnier- his petulant disagreement, or his word choice and world view. The threat, however, rang real - it was enough to silence her laughter, the mirth withdrawing back into a smirk.

"I'd like to see you try." Half mocking, half challenging, but something has chilled in her tone now. If he did mean her harm, he'd find her a most uncooperative victim.  

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:21 pm
“Would you really?” The buck lifted one hoof and then brought it down again slowly, apparently undecided whether he wanted to use her as a demonstration or not. He had wanted something to ease his boredom and here it was. “I will be happy to destroy someone for your entertainment.” This was a challenge he would be pleased to take on.

Vesperiie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:28 pm
Ruriska
Lmao I love No Mercy <3

Someone.. but not her? Destroy them? Her ears couldn't help but perk, her eyes narrowing with intrigue, though for the moment her guard remained up lest the buck's words be a ruse. "I most definitely would," she confirmed, but lest he take the curiosity in her eyes for belief, "That is, if you're capable of it."  

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:39 pm
The buck lifted his head and gave her a delighted smile. It faded slightly at her doubt, but he didn’t let the last comment bother him too much. She would see what he was made of soon enough.

"You will see." He assured her. Of course, he would need to find suitable prey; preferably someone willing to scream nice and loud. "We will travel together until then." How else was he supposed to prove anything if she wasn’t by his side during the hunt?

Vesperiie
He’s a nutcase. lol Prowl is delightful. I do wonder at what point she’ll decide she’s had enough. XD

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff