Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
So, what have I been up to? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you finished college?
  no I'm in high school
  no i'm in college though
  i have an associates degree
  i have a bachelor's degree
  i have a graduate degree
  masters degree
  I don't plan on going to college.
View Results

Tree_Spirit 5

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:34 am
You haven't really seen much of me. I'm doing some graduate work (very slowly, evening classes and not very many about 8 credits a semester), working 40 hours a week. It's, a lot of work, working 40 hours, classes for about 6, studying about 14.
I've got a pretty stable job, my boyfriend has two part time jobs, works two 30 hour a week jobs. Since it's October i'll be watching 1 horror movie every night. Popcorn, a comfy couch, large TV, some alcoholic beverage of some sort, not sure what tonight, someone to cuddle with. He works part time as a bartender, and part time at Gamestop. means 30 of those hours are evenings though. so a lot of the time I'm home alone.

Since we live in an apartment we don't have to deal with a lot of things, but the two of us share cleaning and cooking.

What about you? I'm not particularly in touch with people here, so i figured perhaps I ought to try at least.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:09 am
I fail. I have a bachelors degree and now I'm trying to find a crap job through DVR. crying I fail at life. I'd rather just play FF7 all day for the rest of my life which is what I am doing right now.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Tree_Spirit 5

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:13 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
I fail. I have a bachelors degree and now I'm trying to find a crap job through DVR. crying I fail at life. I'd rather just play FF7 all day for the rest of my life which is what I am doing right now.
While that's definitely a dream, it's not really something that helps make you productive in society. you're going to have trouble making much money to live.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:14 am
Tree_Spirit 5
Aoi the Crossdresser
While that's definitely a dream, it's not really something that helps make you productive in society. you're going to have trouble making much money to live.
Well it's not fair that some of my friends have disability and get like 600ish dollars a month and they are living off of that and stay home and never work.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Tree_Spirit 5

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:29 am
It's not fair that some of your friends have disabilities and have problems functioning in society and you can function in society?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:14 pm
Yesterday I got to hang out with my friend and play n64 games/card games. Though now I have to study for midterms yay university. Right now I'm trying to relearn set theory/database stuff. so I can do the homework assignment.

Though same friend just got his first paycheck for a coop job, so he wants to treat us to expensive alcohol of some sort. So once my first round of midterms our over my roommates and I are dressing up like hookers and we're gonna stand around him as he buys the alcohol in 50 dollar bills. Then we're treating him to have chicken from a recipe in one of my humor books (it's pretty tasty). And then we're going to mix or expensive alcohol with really cheap juice. It should be fun.

And this is really just to celebrate the fact that our weekends have been way too busy for much of a social life.

Also this weekend is thanksgiving, but my parents leave for Hawaii friday so I'm probably not doing anything special. Probably homework and studying for midterms.

edit* I get credit for my ethics minor by taking a class that makes us violate Facebook terms and policy and has readings that get taken down because of copyright problems.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:38 pm
I'm still tryin' to get my master's. I've finished all the course work, collected the data for my thesis, but I've been havin' trouble analyzin' the results, and it's startin' to piss me off.
The program I used to collect the data collected it in a random order, so it's takin' forever to move the data around so I can analyze it. I only have until the 26th to do my oral defense, and before then I have to analyze the data, write up the results, and get the "Ok" from my adviser, which usually takes forever, which means I'll have to wait yet another semester just because of the stupid program, my slow adviser, and the ridiculous deadlines that makes no sense.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:16 pm
Ouch, I've got a pretty far deadline due to money and how slow it's going to take me.  

Tree_Spirit 5

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:40 pm
Tree_Spirit 5
It's not fair that some of your friends have disabilities and have problems functioning in society and you can function in society?
THEY ARE PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF WORKING MORE THAN I AM!!!

All they have are bipolar disorder, and one of my close friends has paranoid schizophrenia and a learning disorder and he's worked at Walmart just fine. And another one of my friends gets cash assistance because of stupid depression and anxiety. stare They can work jobs just fine, they don't have social interaction problems and problems dealing with people (especially people I do not know) like I do.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:57 pm
You know, paranoid schizophrenia is pretty serious, especially when paired with some other disabilities.
Anxiety and depression can spiral off of each other.
Bipolar disorder is manageable, but, the other two combinations can cause some real social problems. some of it I'm sure is them applying for that. (not the disorders, the money.)  

Tree_Spirit 5

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:15 pm
Tree_Spirit 5
You know, paranoid schizophrenia is pretty serious, especially when paired with some other disabilities.
Anxiety and depression can spiral off of each other.
Bipolar disorder is manageable, but, the other two combinations can cause some real social problems. some of it I'm sure is them applying for that. (not the disorders, the money.)
And autism/aspergers isn't serious? sad I don't like dealing with people I do not know. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:20 pm
you might be able to get money, but you'd need to apply for it I'd imagine.  

Tree_Spirit 5

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:36 pm
Tree_Spirit 5
you might be able to get money, but you'd need to apply for it I'd imagine.
What do you think we've been doing? They always deny me. crying

And I have no freaken healthcare right now. It's stupid. I wish I lived in ******** Canada.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:41 pm
You might want to look at the terms of that particular program. see if you're ineligible for some reason.  

Tree_Spirit 5

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:03 pm
The various therapists I've been to think I'm atypically bipolar and have ADD, depression, and schizophrenia.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff