Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Eye Candy and Pound Cake [Nicolae x Anella] [Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:46 pm
Anella had made somewhat of a regiment to enhance her cooking skills. It wasn't just about standing around in the kitchen, thumbing through cookbooks—she was making a very strong effort. And sometimes that meant asking for help.

She'd enrolled in a series of classes, and tonight baking was on the menu. Specifically, chocolate pound cake.

Anella had spent as much time getting dressed up as she had preparing herself for the class; she wasn't much for anxiety, but was always a bit more insecure of herself when it came to things she had a habit of messing up. At least if she messed up tonight, she'd look good doing it. Unless she caught on fire or something.

Her hair was up in a high ponytail to keep it out of her face and as far away from any potential flames. She'd put on a little extra makeup, taken particular care to dress fabulously—the works.

And then she'd shown up, settled down at her typical station, and followed instructions like a good girl.

And for the first time in a long time, everything seemed to be moving along without a hitch. There was even some eye-candy in this place for her to admire while she waited for her cake to bake. She had paid for the class—she was gonna make damn well sure she got her money out of it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:42 pm
It wasn’t that Nicolae needed any cooking lessons, even though he was still in the middle of deciding if he wanted to go into a culinary school, no it wasn’t that he needed…juvenile cooking lessons that the Destiny City Rec Center offered. No, honestly he felt sure that he knew more than the instructor did, that poor wizened old woman who teetered every time she tried to say the word cinnamon.

His pound cake was in the oven and he glanced around, giving little nods every time his violet eyes landed on a pretty girl in the room. Well. Wasn’t that the real reason for coming to these things? To feast his eyes on all of the lovely ladies who wanted to learn to cook, and to be better housewives and all of that. He grinned, looking one girl up and down and then his eyes fell on a very pretty one, with her hair drawn up into a high ponytail…and what do you know. She was looking around too.

He glanced to the timer on his oven. Fifteen minutes was plenty of time to strike up a conversation and impress a lady. Nicolae sauntered over to her station and leaned against the counter, flashing a suave smile. “Hey there. I caught you staring at me. What brings you to cooking school?”

He was such a smooth talker, he deserved some sort of award. Smooth talker of the year award, or something. The smile stayed on his face as he waited for her answer, eyes flicking to the clock, making sure he didn’t let his cake burn. Chicks didn’t dig guys who let their cakes burn after all.

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:09 pm
Well, well. The smile was almost as attractive as his backside. Anella wasn't about to be shy of her wandering eye; it had, after all, gotten her this handsome fellow wandering over to little old her. She stood up a bit straighter, propping herself up on the counter as she flashed him a coy smile. "I wouldn't say staring," he said casually. Certainly admiring. "I just thought you'd gotten a bit of flour on your backside. I'd wanted to warn you before someone else noticed. But, silly me." She flashed a pretty smile of her own and batted her eyelashes playfully. "Guess I was mistaken."

She took a fair few seconds to readjust herself before she continued, "I'm just here to try out something new. You know. Learn how to make some poundcake. Maybe pick up some tricks or something. No big deal."

She was here to bake—what else would she be doing here? But she played along.

"What about you? You here for the poundcake? …Or do you just like to be surrounded by women?"

Naturally she'd turned up the charm, but there was a sudden nagging thought.

…What if he wasn't here for women? What if he was here to impress some guy back home? —What type of guy went to a cooking class if he didn't have a woman to cook for him?

Anella could only fathom two options. He was single and starving, or…already catering to another man.

A shiver nearly ran down her spine, though she did her best to keep the playful little smile plastered on her face. The last thing she wanted to was be flirting up someone of such particular tastes. Again.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:49 am
His smile only grew. Well. This was why cooking class was invented. So attractive girls could bat their eyelashes and flirt like that. Yes indeed, clearly that was the main reason why he decided to come out here. For pretty girls like her. But, that wasn’t an acceptable answer, surely that would scare her off, make her think that he was some sort of womanizing insensitive jerk.

“I do very much enjoy poundcake. And when you add chocolate to the mix, that just makes it even more delicious.” He laughed and stretched, hands going back and wiping off his pants anyway, just to be sure he really didn’t have any flour on his a**. Plus, if he indulged her, she might rise to the bait.

“But, you said you thought there was flour on me? I did spill some.” He said, turning around and looking back at her. “Can you take a closer look? Make sure there really isn’t any on there? I don’t want to look stupid in front of a beautiful girl like you.”

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:14 pm
Anella blinked, perhaps a bit surprised by his brazen attitude. But nothing could deter her for long, and with a pleased grin, she replied, "Oh—yeah, you've got some. Here, let me just…"

Shamelessly, she leaned forward, swatting at his rump to wipe off the invisible flour. How could she resist such an opportunity to cop a feel? Sure, she could 'accidentally' brush her hand against whatever she wanted, but how often was it that a guy was outright presenting himself for such inspection? "Mm, nice and firm. You work out or something?" she prompted, swiping her. It was only very shortly after that she figured she'd had her fun, so gave him one last swat before she resumed her position leaning against the counter. "There you go, ah…I didn't quite catch your name, I don't think…?"

She stood, figuring that if he thought she was beautiful before, she'd give him something to admire now. She posed in such a way as to present her more attractive features and held out her hand. "I'm Anella, Anella Harwood."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:25 pm
Well. It was nice to see a girl take the bait. See and feel. He smirked as she ‘knocked the flour’ off of him, then stood up, clasping her hand and giving her such a grateful look. “My name’s Nicolae. Nicolae Sparke.” He leaned down, releasing her hand for just a moment to plant a kiss on it. Sure, he was being more than over the top, but it seemed that this girl would get a kick out of something like that. Most girls did, at any rate.

“And yes, I do work out…if you count doing hours and hours a day playing my Wii. I must say, I’m not really an outdoor type of guy, not really. I would take a cloudy day over a sunny one just so I can stay inside and do my puzzles.” He waggled his eyebrows and finally released her hand for real. “But, I do thank you for removing all of that flour. What would I have done without your help?”

His eyes flicked to the clock on the wall and he gave another smile. The time was slipping by quickly with all of this flirting going on. Maybe he’d drop his number on her soon. If he really thought she could handle it…but it was starting to look like she could.

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:45 pm
Anella smiled flirtatiously—how could she not? He'd kissed her hand, like a proper gentleman! The action was enough to inspired her, as she was want to do when she showed as much interest in a man as he did to her, to run 'Anella Sparke' through her head.

Not too bad. But, then again, maybe he'd be more suited to 'Nicolae Harwood'. They were fleeting thoughts, neither of which she played with for too terribly long. She was a dreamer, certainly, who aspired for a happy little family, so it was never too early to start judging marriage candidates.

"Probably looked terrible and made a fool of yourself. Besides, it's not like you need girls to stare at your backside when you've got a perfectly good looking face. I kinda like outside, myself. If you ever decide you want to get out, get away from puzzles and video games…"

She shrugged, as if she wasn't at least somewhat sheepish to ask. "Maybe we could go out and do something one of these days? Bet I could make you reconsider how much fun sunny days can be."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:05 pm
Nicolae grinned. “Well, I might just have to take you up on that offer, besides. Who could refuse a pretty girl like yourself.” He winked then drew out his cell phone. “Should we…exchange numbers? So if I’m ever bored and stuck inside…I can call you and you can be my beautiful princess in shining armor and sweep me out into the sunshine.”

This was too perfect. The smell of baking cakes lingered in the air, and he had most likely just scored a date with a total babe. What could be better than this.

Well, of course there were things that could be better than this. Like eating the pound cake. That could…and would be better than all of this. His eyes snuck down to his phone. He had only a few minutes left before his cake had to get out of the oven…and…

He gave a little sniff. It smelled almost like someone was burning their cakes. The poor person must have just gotten too distracted. The blonde grinned at Anella, opening a new contact in his phone. “I’m ready for your number, Anella. If you’re ready to give it.”

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:19 pm
Nicolae's flattery would get him far with Anella. She might have had a fine enough opinion of herself, but hearing a handsome guy like him feed her praise and admiration was just enough to make her day. "Of course," she purred, leaning closer and keeping up her best pose.

She fed him the number, slowly and with confidence; she didn't want him thinking that she was going to take just any old guy, and certainly didn't want to give the impression that she was handing her number out to anyone that asked.

Still, it was with little hesitation that she shared her number; this wasn't an instance she was willing to pass up. When she finished, she still wore a dainty little smile. Ah, if this wasn't the life, she didn't know what was.

"Just don't keep me waiting too long. I get a little impatient. And I might just miss all this flattery of yours," she said, winking playfully.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:41 pm
He grinned, entering her number. “Well…I must say, it has been a complete pleasure to meet you today…if you keep coming back to things like this, I know I will.” Nicolae winked, then looked up at the clock. “I will text you very soon, I’m sure. There’s not much longer that I can hide without seeing the sun after all…it’s not good for you to stay inside all the time, or so I’ve heard.”

The burning smell was getting stronger and he noticed a few tendrils of smoke coming from Anella’s oven. Oh boy. Perhaps she hadn’t been watching the clock…or had turned her oven on to high…regardless of what she did, she had done something very wrong.

His grin widened. “I have to go check on my cake now, my time’s almost up…and, I think you should check on yours…there’s some…smoke coming out of the oven, dear.”

Nicolae gave a small wave, then pocketed his phone, and returned to his station, laughing as he pulled out his perfectly done cake.

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:07 pm
The meeting, fun as it had been, came to an abrupt end at those words. Anella hardly had time to watch him turn before she was rushing to her oven, shoving on the oven mitts and trying to save her cake.

It was too late.

She knew it was too late the moment she'd seen the smoke, and yet—still—she tried to save it. It was a massacre; she tried to throttle it from the pan to save it from burning any more, and it fell, lumplike.

No matter how much chocolate drizzle she tried to tack onto it, it would never be the savory, delectable dessert she had yearned so passionately for.

She turned off the oven, fanned the smoke, and then, red faced as anything, cleaned up her station. She couldn’t even cast a glance in Nicolae's direction. As soon as she had straightened up, she remorsefully tossed the cake—if it could even be called that—into the trash and hastened out as discretely as she could.

Maybe if she hadn't been making googly eyes with a hot guy the whole time she would have stuck around to hear about how to do the perfect drizzle, but after that show? …Yeah, no. She might just have to cancel this class so she didn't have to face him again.

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games