a large lake that is home to many different animals  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:36 pm
magic_girl_rose

♫ Oromis Ikaros [Alpha] ♫
═══════════

OutOfCookies:

User Image

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Oromis held asahi's hand all the way to the lake unaware of the action he was doing." yay welcome to the lake Asahi's"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Keep calm and pet a watermelon.  

LeaderOfTheFallen

Dangerous Inquisitor

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:48 pm
LeaderOfTheFallen

User Image

~Asahi~
The Kitsune Princess

"Strength isn't just rewarded to those who ask, you need to work hard to obtain it...

Asahi let Oromis hold her hand but she stiled hold back on, she didn't really knowhow to react. "Yeah...do you like water?" Asahi asked.

You may bleed and fall and want to cry but you can't give up or strength will never know you and you will never know it."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:56 pm
magic_girl_rose

═══════════

OutOfCookies:

User Image

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

"No i am not its biggest fan but it makes me feel calm " he said stopping with her near the waters edge underneath a great oak tree. small flowers and leaves and fell onto the surface of the water disturbing its smooth surface

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

LeaderOfTheFallen

Dangerous Inquisitor

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:43 pm
LeaderOfTheFallen

User Image

~Asahi~
The Kitsune Princess

"Strength isn't just rewarded to those who ask, you need to work hard to obtain it...

Asahi walked near the water with oromis and felt a little nervous so close to it. "Um...fire and heat has always been the thing that makes me feel better..." Asahi didn't want to admit that water made her nervous.

((Sorry that it took me forever to reply i was helping a friend out with a guild))

You may bleed and fall and want to cry but you can't give up or strength will never know you and you will never know it."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:56 pm
magic_girl_rose

═══════════

OutOfCookies: Don't worry about it i'm currently in the same boat ^_^

User Image

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

" Well what about a hot spring its basically magma heating up water?" Oromis said saying what he had seen a diagram in a book back at the auditorium. "as for me and water i just don't like it above my wings cause then i can't get out by myself." oromis said with a small laugh

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

LeaderOfTheFallen

Dangerous Inquisitor

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:09 pm
LeaderOfTheFallen

User Image

~Asahi~
The Kitsune Princess

Asahi was embarrassed she hated having to admit any fears she had which was only a few. "I hate deep water...I actually have never gone swimming before..." Asahi said as her face became a little pink. "It's not like I'm scared of water i just don't really like it that much!" Ashai said deffensively.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:15 pm
magic_girl_rose

═══════════

OutOfCookies:

User Image

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

"well i guess then where both in that same boat when it comes to swimming." John said not making fun or laughing at her flaw. " i guess you and me are the waist high kind of people." john said

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

LeaderOfTheFallen

Dangerous Inquisitor

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:29 pm
LeaderOfTheFallen

User Image

~Asahi~
The Kitsune Princess

Asahi looked at Oromis. "How...can you admit your flaws so easily? I was taught not to admit defeat or imperfection but then again I was taught not to have any imperfections but i guess that didn't work out..." Asahi said as she looked down.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:34 pm
magic_girl_rose

═══════════

OutOfCookies:

User Image

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Oromis put a finger under asahi's chin and tilted it up so she looked at him. " it's simple until a few days ago i was a servant never allowed to speak unless requested too and to me your also not human so that's what makes it easy for me to speak openly." Oromis said smiling down at her

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

LeaderOfTheFallen

Dangerous Inquisitor

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:45 pm
LeaderOfTheFallen

User Image

~Asahi~
The Kitsune Princess

Asahi heart started to race again. This feeling was still unknown to her. Asahi realized that she has probably told this guy more about herself than anyone else and has shown more emotion infront of him but she didn't mind for some reason. Even though they were of different races and he was a servant and she was royalty they had a lot of similarities. "I think I was more of a servant than royalty now that I think about...I could only say certain things to others and I could only speak to certain people. Being on earht has made me feel weak but at the same time stronger and more free...this place is odd." She said blushing a bit.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:53 pm
magic_girl_rose

═══════════

OutOfCookies:

User Image

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Oromis giggled a little bit like that of two small boys sharing a secret. he thought her blush was very cute on her . Oromis had shared close to every thing about himself that he currently knew beside the memories that where locked away within his mind. " This planet is very different then where were both originally from. It seems to pull the races together either for good or worse."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

LeaderOfTheFallen

Dangerous Inquisitor

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:00 pm
LeaderOfTheFallen

User Image

~Asahi~
The Kitsune Princess

Asahi noticed that her face was still pretty close to Oromis's face, she noticed his features more and he was actually a really good looking guy. Asahi pulled back a little and her face was still a little pink. Asahi thought about what Oromis said. "Seems so, this school has races from everywhere. i can only imagine how many moe must be on this planet." Asahi grew silent afterwards for once she ran out of things to say.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:06 pm
magic_girl_rose

═══════════

OutOfCookies:

User Image

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

" asahi may i ask is your entire race fire users?" Oromis was curious now since she seemed nervous around water. he wanted to know if they all where that way. Oromis took a seat on the grass but kept his gaze up at Asahi

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

LeaderOfTheFallen

Dangerous Inquisitor

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:20 pm
magic_girl_rose
LeaderOfTheFallen

User Image

~Asahi~
The Kitsune Princess

Asahi calmed down and her face became emotionless again. "You see not all of us are but a great number of us do have the power over fire." Asahi said as she sat down next to Oromis. "Besides there are different groups of Kitsunes so some groups may have different powers but in mine almost everyone has the power of fire. The other can't control any element but those who can't control any element only take up maybe 1% or 2% of my groups population."

Off Campus, East of the Castle

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff