[PRP] Xanaris x Abedemi: Change.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image Xan stretched his body out, it had been a rough night again. The rogue lands had been making him restless more and more lately, it was making him antsy. He needed change and he wanted it now. A few days ago word had got out to him that the Ela clan was having a ceremony. He had nothing to lose and everything to gain by trying for acceptance into the pride. "Whelp, nothing like the present!" He tried to joke outloud to himself while peering around the empty landscape.

Standing he began to break down his home piece by piece, it was rather cleansing. Getting rid of the past and making way for the future. He leant down and snagged a piece of the tree bark that was lying on the floor. It was also nice to have a little bit of the past to bring along with you as well. He took time to take in the destruction of his home before turning away and heading hopefully in the right direction towards the future.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
tag

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:03 pm
Tara de Draiocht

User Image

Abedemi let out a small yawn as she arched her back in a long stretch, claws extending briefly before retracting back into their sheaths. Righting herself again, she looked around for the direction she should head off in, in search of a place to call her new temporary home. Now, she didn't mind going from location to location every day, it was refreshing to be somewhere new. But, it wasn't a good lifestyle for a cub... that is, if she were to ever have any at all. That was another hurdle for another time.

With a sigh and a flick of her tail, she set off in a certain direction. "Perhaps today will be something... I don't know... special." She mused to herself. The lioness stopped briefly to look behind her. She had no memories here, the only thing she was really leaving behind was the carcass of the kill she had just eaten. Being certain of her decision, she turned again and pressed onward.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:16 pm
He had been wandering around for a while now and vastly becoming bored. Well, tired AND bored. At least he was gaining leg muscles right? That counted for something. A sudden change in the wind brought along a scent... a scent of the female variety. Xan took another deep breath with his mouth open, it was feline too. Felines and canines had distinctive scents about them which he had learned sometime ago. "Hello?" He rumbled out cheerifully nearly tripping over a stump. Ugh, this patch and its ability to distort his eye sight. "I'm not here to harm ya! Just passin' through is all! And by passing I mean heading off to join a pride-" He babbled from habit. "-and I heard it was a pretty good pride too. Hard to get into but interesting. You know?" He was met with silence and so he took that as a sign to continue on. "Yeah, not long now. I can tell I'm close as I've seen a lot of other felines heading in this direction."

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
tag.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:56 pm
Being upwind, Abedemi wasn't aware of the other in the area until they called out to her. Hearing the voice, obviously male, she stopped in her tracks and ducked down in the grass for a moment. It wasn't until she heard that the other didn't mean her harm that she, slowly, rose from the grass again and looked around. It took a moment, but in the distance she saw a faint image of a figure appear, as her ears swiveled forward to hear his words better. She listened to him explain that he was heading out to join a pride and that he it shouldn't be much longer to reach his destination. A pride did sound like a lovely idea, how she wished she could join one. "Hello." She finally called back, "a pride sounds like a swell thing. I wish you luck in joining."

Tara de Draiocht

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas