Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
What Is Your Favorite TV Show? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My fav. show comes on...
  ABC
  HBO
  NBC
  Showtime
  Univision
  ABC Family
  Other(s)
View Results

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:22 pm
Title says it all, lol!

There's a lot that I've been watching currently. I recently finished the first season of Game of Thrones...my BF & I watch Eastbound & Down. It's so stupid it's funny.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:19 pm
Just got into watching the Big Bang Theory!  

Toxic Pepper
Captain

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:26 pm
I should watch that...I've heard good things! It seems funny enough, i just need to make the time razz  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:40 pm
you should watch it, it's such an awsome show ^w^ i think my favorite character would have to be sheldon  

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Angelina-ballerina84

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,000 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:45 pm
I just got finished watching the second season first premier of"Once upon a time" and the shows cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:56 pm
little_kiwis2
you should watch it, it's such an awsome show ^w^ i think my favorite character would have to be sheldon

Oh yes! Without Sheldon, the show would suck!  

Toxic Pepper
Captain

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:34 pm
Toxic Pepper
little_kiwis2

Absolutly! without him, the world wouldn't know the joys of soft kitty warm kitty or bazinga  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:19 am
Omg its so hard to decide. I loved Dexter, love Breaking Bad, and for some reason (I guess by some childish instinct) I was really into Avatar: The Last Airbender.  

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:01 pm
little_kiwis2
Toxic Pepper
little_kiwis2

Absolutly! without him, the world wouldn't know the joys of soft kitty warm kitty or bazinga

Oh yes! We couldn't forget about that!! 3nodding
Have you been watching the new season?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:37 pm
Angelina-ballerina84
I just got finished watching the second season first premier of"Once upon a time" and the shows cool.

my mom has been telling me to watch this show actually. I will add it to my list! Lol  

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

Angelina-ballerina84

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,000 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:59 am
kbaby0921
Angelina-ballerina84

my mom has been telling me to watch this show actually. I will add it to my list! Lol
Yes,it is a good show and must see show I'd say. Lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:36 am
hmmm i guess ill stick with futurama. Australia gets so many tv shows way later like once upon a time only just aired here a month or so ago i bet im missing out on alot of shows that have been around in america for ages.  

shrifty

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:19 am
shrifty
hmmm i guess ill stick with futurama. Australia gets so many tv shows way later like once upon a time only just aired here a month or so ago i bet im missing out on alot of shows that have been around in america for ages.

Futurama is awesome!! I love that show! smile I also watch Family Guy razz but I haven't watched it in ages.
I just finished the Game of Thrones, too!!! That was good! I gotta read the books now!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:57 am
kbaby0921
shrifty

Futurama is awesome!! I love that show! smile I also watch Family Guy razz but I haven't watched it in ages.
I just finished the Game of Thrones, too!!! That was good! I gotta read the books now!

ah good to see someone else likes futurama usually everyone just likes family guy or simpsons :p I dont know why but i couldn't get into game of thrones even though i like the timeframe its set in. May not be my fave but the newest show i started watching was that 'new girl' one actually not too bad  

shrifty

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:02 am
shrifty
kbaby0921
shrifty

ah good to see someone else likes futurama usually everyone just likes family guy or simpsons :p I dont know why but i couldn't get into game of thrones even though i like the timeframe its set in. May not be my fave but the newest show i started watching was that 'new girl' one actually not too bad

New girl,. hmmm not sure if i've heard of it. what's it about?
Yeah i love game of thrones, it got me sucked in after the 1st episode! >_<  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces