Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Getting to know hoooooooo (Lattice & Ulmuka) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:38 am
Ulmuka could be a bit of a stalker.

Ok. Understatement.

Muka was a stalker. He mostly stalked his ghoulfriend and thought he often got caught, she didn't seem to mind. All the rest of the times he managed to pull off sneaky quite well and was never discovered. Today was a rare day in which he hadn't stalked Needle. There were a few school things he needed to do, important food to eat, some hunting to do and then an obligatory phone call to his father. It was late afternoon by the time the strix decided to drop by on Needle but knocking on her door had left him with no answer.

"Hrrrmmm..." The strix hooted curiously and tilted his head at the locked handle. Almost immediately, on instinct, he knocked on Lattice's door.

Why? Well who knows. He usually did things because they seemed like they would be interesting. Perhaps Needle was with her sister? Or perhaps he could formally meet the twin, something that as of yet had not occured.

Pales

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:50 am
Luckily for the strix there was at least a Lattice present in the room, she even got up and formally opened the door though to her surprise the figure she saw before her was not of anyone she spent a lot of time with. Her head tilted to the side a little as she stared at some of his more visible tattoos noting her Twin's handiwork and gave a small smile, "Ulmuka, I am afraid Needle is out at the moment, would you like me to take a message?"

After all, why would he want to spend time with her? Lattice simply figured he wanted to spend more time with Needle and that was that. It wasn't like Lattice was meaning to be unfriendly; she was just simply a bit socially awkward still.

iloveyouDIE

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:31 am
"Oh no." Muka hooted. As was his usual, he took Lattice's hand swiftly, not questioning, and placed a kiss on the back of it. He was practiced at not poking himself in the eye with needles. "I thought perhaps I would just stop by and say hello to you!"

The strix didn't impose himself on her or invite himself in, "It is only polite after all." He bowed a moment. "Especially when you sisters are so close."

GRIIIIN.

Pales

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:40 am
Lattice couldn't have been more surprised except for perhaps maybe she could have but she really didn't want to test those limits. She didn't yank her hand away from Ulmuka either as she just watched him continue on with his odd little custom. Lattice smiled a little showing that she did not mind no matter how surprised she was and then when it seemed that his intention was for a visit she quietly opened the door a bit wider and bowed a little, "You are welcome to stop by for as long as you desire, perhaps I will make us some tea?"

She was very polite at least.

"Oh, I also have some pastries if you wish to partake of them," she offered softly. "Please have a seat at the table if you like. I am sorry about the lack of chairs or couches..."

iloveyouDIE

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:59 am
"That would be lovely." The strix stepped in curiously, head swiveling in all directions. He wasn't surprised to find the room similar to Needle's, though far from identical. The strix had never had a problem telling the ghouls apart in general. He was too observant, his senses too keen, to find them anything but different.

"I'm always a bit.. peckish." He snickered at his own pun and settled near the table.

"No need for apologies. I'm very much used to this type of decor." What with being in Needle's room all the time. "There are styles of interior decoration who strive for such stoic sensibilities!"

As he settled the strix rested his hand on the bulge of his stomach. He watched Lattice like a hawk.. well.. like an owl. Thankfully with the ghouls sight issues, it never seemed to bother them as much as others.

Pales

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:29 pm
She closed the door and then went into her small mini-kitchen and started up the tea and began arranging the pastries on a platter, "I am very fond of sweets so I do not mind offering and sharing them," she said softly as she brought the platter out first and set them down on her modest little table. Oddly enough today it was clean and had no side projects cluttering it - Ulmuka must have caught her as she was deciding what tasks she wanted to perform today.

Most of the pastries on the platter today were glazed, swirled buns, or some sort of pastry with a powdery top and a red slightly tart yet sweet filling inside.

"Is there? I admit I am not that well versed in other decor, I just go with what I am comfortable living in." She gave a small chuckle and then when the tea kettle let out a whistle indicating it is ready she went to attend to it, "Do you have a favorite tea, Ulmuka?"

iloveyouDIE

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:50 pm
"A favorite? Hrrrmmm.." His voice seemed to thrum out of his body instead of his mouth for a moment. The strix made the softest bird noises when he breathed. he just couldn't help it. "As long as it tastes nice, I have no preference." He happened to not be much of an expert on tea.

"Congratulations on passing your exam!" He said excitedly. Needle had told him about what would happen when they returned home and he was really doing his best to support them in the framework of their native culture. He didn't quite understand the need of the pain himself. He also didn't know how Lattic felt about all of it, but he was making an effort. Yes he was.

Pales

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:12 pm
Lattice let out a small thoughtful sound before she selected a nice tea that had a light berry scent to it and a deep red color. She placed the cups of tea on a platter along with container of sugar and various other little things and brought that to the table as well setting it down for him to partake, "I hope you enjoy the tea I have selected for us today," she said simply. As she settled down across from him she paused a moment and then smiled softly.

"Thank you for the congratulations," she said quietly her head tipping forward in a small nod, "it was quite a challenge." Lattice said softly as she stared at his figure quietly.

She quietly began to add a bit of sugar to her tea seeming thoughtful, "Are you enjoying your time with my Sister?"

iloveyouDIE

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:34 pm
Muka would have commented on the lovely scent of the tea but the fact was, most owls didn't have much of a sense of smell. He was no different. The strix relied on all his other senses to guide him. As soon as the tray was put down he drummed his fingers on his stomach while he pondered what pastry to take. In the end it didn't matter and before speaking again he chomped down on one of them. CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP. It was only a few messy open lipped clacks of teeth and he was done, crumbs dusting the front of his pristinely pressed shirt and waistcoat. He brushed it carefully before grinning.

"Delicious." Did he mean the pastry or Needle? Would he be that forward? It was hard to tell by the look on his face. "I am very much so." His head bobbled happily. "She's a wonderful ghoul. We are different but I feel as if we enjoy teaching new things to one another."

He giggled and played for a moment with his chin hair. "I hope you don't mind me occupying so much of her time." It wasn't extensive amounts but they did enjoy holing up together often.

Pales

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:42 pm
A small giggle was heard from Lattice as she much more daintily ate a smaller pastry after she selected one and then idly sipped her tea once it was set up to her liking. His comment didn't make her upset or scandalized if anything she just took it at face value and to mean the pastry. When he talked about his time with her Twin she nodded and then she seemed much more thoughtful now.

Instead of going for a new snack her fingertips idly toyed at the rim of her cup, "I would be lying if I didn't admit that I am a bit jealous," she said softly with a small smile, "but as long as you make her happy I do not plan to get in the way, her happiness means much more to me than my own feelings of loneliness because she isn't near."

Lattice didn't mince words, she was very blunt.

"Yet, I am sure it goes without saying that if you hurt my Sister...I am very vengeful," she said with no threatening tone and no violent body language, she was letting the words get the meaning across on its own.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:03 pm
Muka's tea remained untouched. He didn't do sipping because he'd never quite gotten then hang of it. He simply waited until it was a decent temperature.

"She also makes me hhhrrmmm.." His body seem to thrum thoughtfully. "happy. I apologize. I am not the best with descerning emotions." Muka snickered. "Something she and I have in common. We are discovering together." It was pretty amazing to him and he didn't feel any reason to mince words with Lattice. "But it seems more than that now." A low hoot. "She means quite a deal to me."

That last part had been said very slowly. He'd clearly put some thought into the sentence before he'd selected those words precisely. After another pause filled with only Muka's body hoo-ing and Lattice's quiet eating and drinking, Muka gave a giggle.

"I promise I will never hurt her intentionally. If some unforseen force proves me otherwise I full accept your vengeance." He giggled, actually amused this time, and bowed his fluffy head.

Pales

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:14 pm
She simply listened and didn't judge Ulmuka's behaviors or patterns. To be honest she never sensed anything ill from Ulmuka when it concerned her Twin. He was simply affectionate, friendly, and often very courteous in his own way. Lattice could very confidently say that she liked the boil and found his company acceptable.

Yes. That seemed good.

"I am glad you make each other very happy and sincerely hope you continue to do so," she said softly. At the acceptance of his possible punishment if he should ever hurt Needle there was an actual, albeit small, grin upon her lips, "As long as we understand each other~," her voice lifted to a quiet almost cheerful chime.

Once she felt that Ulmuka was aware of the stakes she was content and simply picked up another pastry to eat, "So, do you play card games at all?"

iloveyouDIE

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:57 pm
Muka giggled to see the other ghoul smile. That at least meant he'd said something she liked. Both twins weren't the type to smile for no reason. He glanced down at his tea to find it sufficiently enough cooled. With one single movement his teeth cracked apart, his head fell all the way back, and the tea was tossed straight down his gullet.

"Ooooh." He rubbed his stomach after setting down the cup, "Wonderful."

At her mention of cards, he stroked his beard. "I ah.. well I've never played. I was not usually invited to play those types of things at home." He spent a lot of time by himself. The black sheep of the family didn't get invited to game night usually.

"I'm always willing to learn."

Pales

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:38 pm
"If you want more just let me know and I will get it for you," she murmured softly. Sometimes her guests only wanted one cup of tea and that was it, she wasn't about to shove more and more tea down Ulmuka's face without cause.

The ghoul gave a small understanding nod as she brought a deck out from her sash, an odd looking deck of cards, "These are Hanafuda, with them I play a game called Koi-koi," she explained with a small smile, "if it interests you then our first task as true friends I shall teach you the game."

It wasn't something she always did when she first made friends but she liked to.

iloveyouDIE

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:27 pm
Muka nodded and became very attentive when Lattice started to talk of the game. His head tilted curiously and he leaned forward on his hands with more interest. He'd never heard of the game before and was sure his father didn't play it at his parties.

"I'm eager to attempt to learn. Is it very difficult?" He didn't know much about cards but he hoped there wouldn't be math or writing involved.

Pales

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces