Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:03 pm
Spotlight

User Image

This is Nikusaidie, or Saidie for short. She is the daughter of SilverLutz's lion, Ufisadi and Kae's Goddess of Blood Magic, Uuni.

I have a basic bit of info on her though;
She will be going to the K'A pride to be taken care of by the nannies and possibly an aunt. Her brother (Silver's cub) will be going with her while another sibling is going to the Pridelands with the last brother.
She is a seer, I plan on her having visions of the future, but they will be incredibly mild until she hits Adol. Before this she will assume they are just dreams, but at adol she will see her own death and know she is seeing the future.

I would looooove some future plots with her involving an infect K'A lion who she becomes close to as a cub and maybe who she grows up with and takes as a mate. I can see her having a tragic romance as an adult and perhaps try to seek out her mother to cure her mate when/if they get to the point they are dying from the disease. Maybe even an accidental blood swap where she becomes sick with the disease as well.

If you have any ideas, at all, please feel free to post. I just want to get stuff figured out for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:17 pm
Lions

M'Dimu Chanua
User Image

Makono-epesi pride. A healer who takes an interest in youngins and cheetahs mostly, she is sweet and motherly. Happily mated to Grinsen, the father of her newest litter. Has four cheeton sons from a previous fling with Remove's cheetah, Uri. I would love rp with anyone in the M'E pride and will gladly bring one of her cubs along if requested. (Other cubs belong to LexThetaSigma and SilverLutz.)

TL;DR - No mate or fling offers. WANT rp with her cheetons sons, if anyone still plays them. Also up for any pridal rp of any kind.

Ngoma ya Dhoruba
User Image

Nchi 'Musical' Pride. Very calm and happy go lucky. She likes to dance and teach others how to do so. Can keep a rhythm well, but is horrible at playing instruments and singing. Currently plotting a fling with Wu's Tianxia boy, Pindua, so no fling offers atm.

TL;DR - up for Mate offers (but you'll have to wait till after the fling is done.) Pride rp, rogue rp.
With NGoma I will be super picky about pelt colors for future mates. I want something that compliments in color and has similar patterns, so camo and stuff like that are preferred, though geometrical patterns in complimenting shades, or blacks and whites are good too.

Nili'doa
User Image

Makono-epesi Pride. M'Dimu's second cub. He's the middle child and is very playful and friendly. Basically I jsut want character development from him, and possible future plottings for Banu's when I make him go try to join the U'W pride.

Ushari Mbio
User Image

Bonelands Pride.
Basically up for anything. Not a fighter, at all, has no anger in her body what so ever. A thinker and more compassionate. Sometimes a bit of a gossip and can become overly emotional sometimes. Mostly even headed and well adjusted though.

TL;DR - up for general rp. NOT up for leaving the pride, sparring with anyone, fighting anyone, no flings, and no mates. If I breed her it will be with one of the Boneland guys the ladies are encouraged to breed with.

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:34 pm
Cheetahs

Ajabu
User Image

Mischievous and kind of a p***k. He's pretty much a jerk face and likes to let everyone know it. Has a very deep seated hatred for light colored creatures, especially those who are light blues, pinks and whites. Anything else he doesn't mind too much, but silvers, whites, baby blues and pinks are like a red cape in front of a bull to him.

TL;DR - Angsty. Up for anything. No light colored creatures for flings or mate. Mate would need to be able to handle his nonsense and join Fee / Thal's elf themed cheetah coalition (when/if it's ever made).
Might be willing to look into pride offers.

Aoife
User Image

Makono-epesi pride. A racing cheetah who values strength and speed over just about everything. Is stupidly close to her half sister and usually is only affectionate to her. Pretty much cold and uncaring to everyone else ever. Dislikes males for the most part, but only because she doesn't see the point in a mate for love or anything. She's planned to be the more competitive racer of the sisters who cares more about winning then settling down. Her and her sister want a single male for them BOTH to have cubs with. The cheetah cannot be sickly, injured, disabled in any way, and really should be more natural in color. It is possible the male could form a strong romance with her sister, but Aoife will only ever be interested in him for cubs and nothing more. She would also not ever become jealous if the male showed more interested in her sister, she would be happy for Fionn.

TL;DR - NO pride offers thanks. Mate / fling offers need to be willing / able to ALSO mate or fling with her sister, Fionnula (will provide image if asked.) Will not be cool with super obnoxious or really unnatural colors. She likes pale creams, browns, blacks and lighter off-ball colored accents.

Laurette
User Image

Makini-Adhima. Very serious and very into her job as a "scout" for her coalition / pride thing. (They are the French cheetahs, basically.) She has plots with Silver's Makini boy to become friends, he being the womanizing fool who Laurette is constantly trying to "fix" and Laurette is like a sister to him, or a mother, really. She's far too responsible to be a love interest. Flings are possible in the future, but not right now, as with a mate. She's not up for that yet.

TL;DR - No fling or mate offers unless you're willing to wait a while and develop it through rp first. (I'm talking like 2-5 rps before anything even sparks for her.)
Up for pride rp, general rp but not so much rogue rp unless its very close to the Makini lands.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:36 pm
Leopards

Moyo Baridi
User Image

Usafi colony. Total manipulative b***h. Has bouts of time where she will be okay or even quiet, wallowing in her own angst, before violently lashing out. Is a Fu grandkid, so suffers a sort of mental craziness from her genes. May be leaving to start a sort of "finishing school" colony for leopards. (Co-owned by Club Snails if we get it off the ground.) Anyone interested in trying to work out a long term relationship with her would need to be able to handle her instability and a chance at unfaithfulness. She is extremely dominent so a more submissive male is preferred. Leopard boys only for mates. Flings with lions and cheetahs may be accepted on a case by case basis.

TL;DR - Up for Usafi rp, rogue rp, flings, possible mate.

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:49 pm
Wild Dogs

Matifi-Meka
User Image

Nyota-Wasomaji Pack. Very trict and down to earth, she has n time for playing or romance. She hunts for the pack and takes that job very seriously since so many others in the pack just watch the stars. Is an insomniac who has trouble sleeping and often just passes out when she gets too tired. Isn't fond of male WD's due to not having a father figure but does want puppies one day. (She would insist the females all go with her and the male pups could go with daddy if he wanted.) Currently going to be flung with Tara's WD boy Honorabelaw in the Pekena.

TL;DR - NO MATES. Flings are cool, though will have to wait until current fling happens and pups grow to adol. Pack rp is loved.

Kijani Maua
User Image

STORMBORN! Thrall in the Stormborn pride. She's pretty submissive and does what she is told, however she often does things how she wants to / thinks is easier. A bit lazy, but is energetic when it comes to things she actually wants to do. I would love a capture rp or something where someone takes her as a thrall. I don't care, really, how she will be treated by her 'master' as she will likely not cause too much trouble and if overly abused would likely just hide the fact and try to seem okay anyways.

TL;DR - Need capturing rp. Flings and mates might be iffy because she is a thrall and may not be allowed to leave the Stormborn lands to meet any rogues. Also want rp with Hyena thralls to pick on her.

Nua'Soal
User Image

Sikuku "Party" Pride. Kinda blank slate.

TL;DR - Up for anything. Really, just ask. (No leaving the pride though.)

Oota Dabun
User Image

Nyota-Wasomaji Pack. Still developing. Want sibling and pride rp.

TL;DR - Up for anything but leaving pack.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:52 pm
Hyenas

NAME
IMG

Info

TL;DR -

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:07 pm
Hybrids

Taabu-Chafu
User Image

The Brotherhood. A total self hating a*****e. He is an emo in most senses of the words; he mopes has angst and freaks out around females (and not in a cute, awkward way. He's a little too angry at his mom to be polite or even non violent.) If you want your hybrid or female soa to be mauled or insulted, he's your guy. Extremely terrified of girls, and angry that his mother bred with a cheetah, he really is the opposite of a ray of sunshine. I really would love a male mate for him though, preferably someone not a hyrbid as he's very self loathing and sees all hybrids as abominations. The mate would need to join the Brotherhood and if they ever got a female to act as surrogate, the female and any female cubs would need to be kept away from Taabu. Even if he agrees to letting his mate get a surrogate to bear the cubs, he would still get jealous if he saw the female around his mate and might lash out. Also, female cubs would not be in harms way, but would likely be treated very badly by "uncle Taabu"
NOTE: He's totally, 100% INFERTILE.

TL;DR - No female mates. Ever. If you want your girl or hybrid attacked or insulted, he's your man.
Totally up for a male mate and possible future plots for a surrogate breeding.

Euthalia
User Image

Rogue. Fluffy Spawn - IE Athena spawn. I would adore for her to meet more hybrids and maybe have a same sex romance with another hybrid, or even a regular leopard or lion. Also, I really really would adore half sibling rp, so if you have a fluffy spawn, I would love for Euthalia to meet them. She is a very playful girl, and seems to be very childlike, though she is not mentally slowed or anything, she is just extremely energetic. She loves cuddling, playing hide and seek and just adventuring around.
NOTE: She's INFERTILE.

TL;DR - Up for anything. Just ask.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:11 pm
Familiars

NAME
IMG

Info

TL;DR -

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:18 pm
gaia_diamond

Open~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:18 am
If I owe you a tag, or said I would start an rp and did not, please PM me. I've lost track of some rps and would love to know which ones I've forgotten about!

If you need / want a specific rp for breeding, say so and I will dd it to a priority list. <3

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items