Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World of Aincrad [Closed]

Back to Guilds

In the year 2022 the new VRMMORPG of the year becomes everybody’s worse nightmare. 

Tags: Role Play, Survival, Fighting, Romance, Sword Art Online 

Reply Profiles
Emperor Ochimaru Characters ✓

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image

My Real Name Is:
[ Shirune Takagi Kinshiro ]

Though My Avatar Name Is:
[ Shirune ]

I Am Obviously A:
[ Male ]

You Think Im What Age? Oh Thanks But Im Really:
[ 19 ]

My Orientaion is:
[ Straight ]

My Personality Is:
[ Shirune is a very quiet person who tries to enjoy life to its fullest. Even in the face of a threat such as Death in a virtual world didn't faze him much, it just meant he could play all day and no one would care! But although he is quiet, once someone begins to converse with him he can become a very sympathetic person who's often generous. Shirune is loyal to his friends as always tries to repay his debts. He has a soft spot for girls that call him oni-chan, as he's always wished he had a little sister to take care of. Shirune at last is a very charismatic person when dealing with bargaining and bartering, so expect him to use that ]

My History:
Shirune was born into a family who almost had nothing, even so his parents loved him with every fiber in their being. He grew up in a rough part of town and always was picked on for being too quiet or too smart. To support his family he began to do chores for his neighbors and friends and soon little by little it seemed like everything was going to be alright.

Tragedy struck when Shirune entered High School, as his mother grew ill and his father started to become a drunkard. He tried his best to manage everything at school, home, and work but it wasn't enough. Soon his family was displaced and he was living alone in a small apartment. Life from there seemed to just continue to spiral downward as Shirune faced reality all alone. One day while driving home from work his saw an advertisement for a VRMMMORPG called Sword Art Online, to which he took a great interest too. So he took all of his spare savings and went in line to buy SAO when it came out. (A bit using some bartering to get further up in the line then he originally was.) He then came home and when he finally finished installing everything to his computer he sat in and put on the Nerve Gear.
"Link Start"

Wanna see what I can do? I can:
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
- Business - (Real Life Skill)

What I Like:
☆ Fried Food
☆ Searching for a good bargain
☆ Little sisters
☆ Sword Art Online
☆ Piano Music
☆ Watching the sunrise and sunset

I Really Hate:
★ Cold vegetables
★ Ripoffs
★ Ignorant People
★ Cheaters
★ Oppressors
★ Watching people die

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:20 am
Shirune's Skill Tree

<> [3 / 100]

- (1-hit strike) A basic sword skill. 15% more damage, requires 1 turn to cool down.
- (1-hit strike) A simple sword skill slashing diagonally. 15% more damage, requires 1 turn to cool down.
- (1-hit strike) A simple sword skill slashing vertically. 15% more damage, requires 1 turn to cool down.

Next Skill: ~
[6] - (1-hit strike) A simple sword skill delivering an uppercut. 20% more damage, requires 1 turn to cool down.
[15] - (1-hit strike) A charge-type sword skill that dashes toward the enemy to deal a downward strike. 35% more damage, requires 3 turn to cool down.
[20] - (2-hit combo) A simple sword skill creating a 'V' shape trajectory. 18% more damage, requires 4 turn to cool down.

<> [1 / 100]

- Recovers 2*(proficiency) HP per turn automatically, it doesn't need to be activated. Proficiency can be leveled up by constantly getting one's HP into the red zone.
Next Skill ~
– «Sub skill» When hp is in the red zone, player recovers ¼ of their HP. However, it cannot be used for the rest of that battle. Requires Battle healing of 50 proficiency and level 24.

<> [1 / 100]

- A low level merchant technique used to get lower prices from NPC shops. Discounts 0.5*proficiency. Improved by purchasing items. Decimal Truncated
(y = x*.10)
- Can sell items in towns and villages when obtained Vendor's Carpet or Storefront

Next Skill ~

<> [1 / 100]

- Allows player to zoom in towards whatever their looking at. Zoom range improves with proficiency
Next Skill ~
[25] - Allows player to remember a scene that their looking at. At basic level player can remember only one "photo" at a time.

RL Skill <>

Next Skill ~

Unique Skill <>

First Technique: : An stabbing attack that is launched towards the heart of the opponent causing a chance to stun the opponent. Does 15% more damage and requires 3 turns to cool down. Roll 1d100 (Proficiency in Unjust Life or player level, whichever is lower) or less needs to be rolled to stun, which lasts a number of turns equal to proficiency divided by 10 (minimum 1 turn).

TBC  

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:34 pm
Shirune's Stats

Enemies Fought:
COL Earned:
Number of Items bought:  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:08 pm
Shirune Town
User ImageUser Image

"I dislike death, however, there are some things I dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger."

☯☯Guild: / Skills:
══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Posts here

"The dance of battle is always played to the same impatient rhythm.
What begins in a surge of violent motion is always reduced to the perfectly still."

☯☯HP: 000 / COL: / Party: / Armor:
Out Of Cookies:

Equipment

Inventory

[url=http://youtu.be/weuYZ9toqgM][imgleft]http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab140/ryandelisle3/evil1.png[/imgleft][imgleft]http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab140/ryandelisle3/evil2.png[/imgleft][/url]

[color=steelblue][size=11]
[i]"I dislike death, however, there are some things I dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger."[/i][/size]
[size=11][b]☯☯Guild: / Skills:
══════════════════════════════════════════════════[/b][/color][/size]

[color=gray][size=9][b]Posts here[/b][/size][/color]

[color=steelblue][size=11]
[i]"The dance of battle is always played to the same impatient rhythm.
What begins in a surge of violent motion is always reduced to the perfectly still." [/i][/size]
[size=11][b]☯☯HP: 000 / COL: / Party: / Armor:
══════════════════════════════════════════════════[/b][/color][/size][align=center][size=18]O[/size][size=9]ut[/size] [size=18]O[/size][size=9]f[/size] [size=18]C[/size][size=9]ookies:
[/size][/align]

[color=steelblue]Equipment[/color]
[spoiler][size=9][/size][/spoiler]
[color=steelblue]Inventory[/color]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Shirune Fighting
User ImageUser Image

"勇気があるなら、私に来る。
刃、石や魔法のこと、私は気にしないでください。"

☯☯Guild: / Skills:

Fighting Posts Here

"とにかくあなたはそれを参照してください、あなたは死ぬでしょう。
今、私に向かって来て、あなたの終焉を満たしています。"

☯☯HP: 000 / COL: / Party: / Armor:
Out Of Cookies:

Equipment

Inventory

[url=http://youtu.be/ZCk564O_VJU][imgleft]http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab140/ryandelisle3/evil1.png[/imgleft][imgleft]http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab140/ryandelisle3/evil2.png[/imgleft][/url]

[color=steelblue][size=14]
[i]"勇気があるなら、私に来る。
刃、石や魔法のこと、私は気にしないでください。" [/i][/size]
[size=11][b]☯☯Guild: / Skills:
══════════════════════════════════════════════════[/b][/color][/size]

[color=gray][size=9][b]Fighting Posts Here[/b][/size][/color]

[color=steelblue][size=14]
[i]"とにかくあなたはそれを参照してください、あなたは死ぬでしょう。
今、私に向かって来て、あなたの終焉を満たしています。" [/i][/size]
[size=11][b]☯☯HP: 000 / COL: / Party: / Armor:
══════════════════════════════════════════════════[/b][/color][/size][align=center][size=18]O[/size][size=9]ut[/size] [size=18]O[/size][size=9]f[/size] [size=18]C[/size][size=9]ookies:
[/size][/align]

[color=steelblue]Equipment[/color]
[spoiler][size=9][/size][/spoiler]
[color=steelblue]Inventory[/color]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash