Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Midnight City - Otto x Sasha Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:38 pm
Sasha had checked in on Otto's healing progress daily - not face to face, but she'd been sneaking glimpses of his chart on a daily basis just to keep track of things. It was because of this that she'd known when he'd been released - all healed up, for the most part. Later in the evening on the day of his dismissal from the infirmary, Sasha found herself knocking on his door.

Drifter Jet Enduro

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:42 pm
Freedom.

Finally.

Otto had flopped carefully onto his bed for a while. His own bed, his own room with his own scent. Anything but the chemical glow of the Infirmary. He was pretty much healed up, thanks to the work of the Life techs. Tenya's presence likely helped too. It was why it was harder to kill a hunter than a regular human. No normal person could get chopped with a giant axe and live.

The knocking at his door brought Otto out of his comfy daze. Getting up from his bed, walking over piles of laundry, he answered the door. There, he found Sasha. Surprise spread over his face at the visitor, before cocking his head to the side curiously.

"Yo. 'Sup?"

pinchmonster

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:00 pm
Sasha was silent as she gave Otto a once-over, an unreadable expression on her face. Once she was assured that he was in one piece, she snapped her gaze over his shoulder, lips pinching as she caught sight of the mounds of laundry that decorated the room.

"How are you feeling?"

Drifter Jet Enduro

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:06 pm
Her gaze was unsettling, unreadable. Otto's brows furrowed some. Did Sasha scare him? No, but she was making him just a little uneasy. Just a little bit. She was still one of few people he trusted though.

"Okay, I guess." He replied easily enough. "Sore, but I'll live." He gave her a suspicious look. What was she looking at in his room anyway? It was a totally normal room!

Normal...for a sloppy teenage boy.

"You just checkin' on me or sumthin'?" He asked curiously. "They let me out fair n' square. I swear I didn't sneak out this time."

pinchmonster

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:16 pm
"Just checking on you," Sasha confirmed, taking a step closer. "Clerise and I carried you to the infirmary after you got the s**t beat out of you." She tilted her head to the side. "And.. you know, we've been through some things together. I felt that it was the least I could do - checking on you, I mean."

A brief pause.

"Your room is a mess, Otto."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:40 pm
"Oh, so it was you guys?" He'd been wondering who exactly had gotten him some medical attention, because he knew better than believing Rep had. Besides, there was proof on Twitter that he'd not done much more than brag about not helping. "Thanks... for that." He mumbled, averting his gaze a moment. It was nice to know he'd never get left bleeding out as long as they were around.

"Yeah.. I'd do the same.." Otto nodded some, his gaze returning to meet Sasha's. Yes, they'd been through quite a bit together. More than anyone on the island, he figured Sasha and the other captives should look out for one another even just a little. Even as much as he tried to block it all out (to little avail), he remembered how Sasha had defended him, how Ami had given some comfort too, despite both of them feeling beat up and defeated too.

Messy room. He blinked and looked behind him, then back at Sasha. "Yeaaaaaaah it is.. so?" Otto saw no problem here.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:02 pm
"It was." She didn't want to get all weepy and sentimental about it. "You're welcome."

Sasha's eyes narrowed. She took another step forward - the action would undoubtedly break any sort of 'personal bubble' Otto might have. Or that she might've had before.

"I strained my leg as we were carrying you off the field," Sasha lied. "May I come in? Just to rest. To talk."

To clean his room.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:21 pm
"Oh uh... Yeah sure.." Otto stepped back, trying to regain his personal bubble and allowing Sasha to enter his room.

His disaster of a room.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Old towels, clean and dirty clothes and undergarments scattered on the floor. His bed looked like it was never made properly if at all, and covered in multiple pillows and blankets. Almost too many for one person to need. The room smelled of a mix between cologne and normal teenage boy smell.

One redeeming quality seemed to be he didn't leave food out, if nothing else.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:41 pm
Sasha gave Otto a small pat on his chest as she moved past him. She'd already had a glimpse of the horrors within the lair of the wild and elusive Otto - and in truth, his room wasn't that filthy.

Mostly.

"Ah, thank you," she slipped into the room without a limp, hands instantly moving to her hips as she peered around. Sasha moved towards the chair that was at the desk, pulled it out and took a seat before flashing Otto a small smile.

"Do you have anything to drink? I'm a little parched."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:45 pm
Wait... hurt leg? She didn't look hurt at all. Was she lying? What for? Sasha seemed casual, but Otto couldn't help but feel like she was up to something. He watched her carefully, icy eyes narrowing as she made herself comfortable. What was she up to?

"No, ain't like I got a fridge or nuthin." Otto replied with a brow raised. "Unless ya want a warm, half empty bottle of water."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:38 pm
"'Isn't like I have,' - and no, I'll pass on the refreshments you do have." Sasha crossed her legs at the knee and straightened the cuff of her slim pants before glancing up at Otto.

One slim raven brow slooooowly crept up.

"Are you going to sit?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:44 pm
Was she.. correcting his grammar? "What are ya, my mom?" He grumbled quietly.

Her posture, slowly raised brow. Mannerisms. And then her querstion. Otto shifted in place uncomfortabl before sitting himself down on the edge of his bed. "Yer makin me nervous.." He pointed out with furrowed brows.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:50 pm
"Nervous? Of all people on this island, Otto - you have no reason to be nervous of me." She shook her head. "And I'm.. I wanted to get to know you better. Aside from ... I don't know." Sasha drew her lower lip between her teeth. This felt so awkward. She released her lip and lifted her chin.

"We don't know much about one another. I'd like to change that. I'd also like to know what happened out on the training field."

She cleared her throat.

"I'd also like to clean your room. How do you know what's clean and what isn't?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:57 pm
Get to know him better? His head dipped some at her reason why. Right.. aside from down in that place... they'd never talked. He too didn't want to be known for what happened there. It had been his darkest hour, as it were. To see him in such a state...

Otto shook his head, clearing it of that thought. He didn't want to remember those feelings he'd had. Those memories.

"Ah.." He replied after a short moment. "I guess that's a good idea.." What happened on the training field, Otto shrugged. "He just sassed a bit and we had a spar. Just.. I dunno what happened. It was going fine but then he hit me real good and it all went black. That's all."

Clean his room? "Huh?" His expression fell flat, his icy gaze lidding. "Why?"

How did he know what was clean? Wasn't it obvious what was clean or not? Otto blinked, "Easy. If it dont smell good, then its dirty." He replied with a straight face.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:58 pm
Sasha looked utterly horrified.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]