Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
RP Event in RotDL thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:08 pm
Blademaster Banryu

I read it, thanks. Smartass.
Didn't find anything that I thought answered my question, though.

lief_7
Blademaster Banryu

Go ahead and enter, they will basically be one on one battles and if you get another one later you can register it then.

Ahh, good good. I wasn't sure if it was 3v3 a la Digimon World 2 / Dawn/Dusk or something. Sounds fair.

Then again, perhaps I'd better just spectate. ~__~
Of course, I probably need a full line for my Monodramon before I enter. In any case thanks for answering my question.

No problem and from the looks of things no one really has an advantage over anyone else, it's all dependent on the moves you create, dice rolls and rping. So feel free to join in, should be fun. I think i heard rumor of type advantage ie. Vaccine>Virus>Data or whatever but that could have just been someone guessing, can't remember now  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:46 pm
lief_7
Blademaster Banryu

lief_7
Blademaster Banryu

Go ahead and enter, they will basically be one on one battles and if you get another one later you can register it then.

Ahh, good good. I wasn't sure if it was 3v3 a la Digimon World 2 / Dawn/Dusk or something. Sounds fair.

Of course, I probably need a full line for my Monodramon before I enter. In any case thanks for answering my question.

No problem and from the looks of things no one really has an advantage over anyone else, it's all dependent on the moves you create, dice rolls and rping. So feel free to join in, should be fun. I think i heard rumor of type advantage ie. Vaccine>Virus>Data or whatever but that could have just been someone guessing, can't remember now
All right, sounds good. :3 Maybe I will join, it's been a while since I had a good RP fight.

Is there going to be some kind of impartial judge or something though, I have to wonder? Competetive RPs tend to be difficult to decide without such an entity, I find.

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:06 pm
Blademaster Banryu

lief_7
Blademaster Banryu

Errrr all we need is the rookie form. Its a rookie tourney so basically its just to show your lines for that digimon for Liger's own interest  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:13 pm
ultimatemk
Blademaster Banryu

lief_7
Blademaster Banryu

Errrr all we need is the rookie form. Its a rookie tourney so basically its just to show your lines for that digimon for Liger's own interest
Is that what it is? I thought there might have been some other reason. Well heck then. x___X

Though I still need to figure out WTH to do with evolving.
In any case, too busy to register tonight.

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:02 am
Blademaster Banryu

lief_7
Blademaster Banryu

haha, you asked for a better place to ask the question, I was trying to give you one.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:46 am
Zadok the 28th
Blademaster Banryu

lief_7
Blademaster Banryu

haha, you asked for a better place to ask the question, I was trying to give you one.
o.o ....Oh, you're right, I did. Sorry. ^.^; I actually completely forgot that I wrote that. I take back that earlier comment I wrote in white if you saw that then lawl

....Derp. I also just realized that Q&A =/= FAQ. I was thinking of the latter for some reason.  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:50 am
Baka Robert

Spectators still have to sign up in the same manner, they just won't be in the tournament. 3nodding

lief_7

hahahah... Rumors, I heard that as well, but I think since some people are trying to have at least one, I should penalize them for that... it would give older members way too much of an advantage. sweatdrop

Blademaster Banryu

It's got some of the same rules as the card system with health, but there aren't any cards... the cards are your named attacks (special attacks).

Also, the Q&A has rather evolved into something more than just questions. In a way it's sort of a good portion of the rules... I can't quite come up with a good name for it though that tells people they NEED to read it. Any ideas?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:58 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Baka Robert

Spectators still have to sign up in the same manner, they just won't be in the tournament. 3nodding

lief_7

hahahah... Rumors, I heard that as well, but I think since some people are trying to have at least one, I should penalize them for that... it would give older members way too much of an advantage. sweatdrop

Blademaster Banryu

It's got some of the same rules as the card system with health, but there aren't any cards... the cards are your named attacks (special attacks).

Also, the Q&A has rather evolved into something more than just questions. In a way it's sort of a good portion of the rules... I can't quite come up with a good name for it though that tells people they NEED to read it. Any ideas?

call it read this or you will lose  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:00 pm
lief_7

I'll try it and see if it works out, lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:05 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7

hah alright, well im gonna get off for a while, my phone's almost dead and ive still got two more hours at work so ill post again later  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:07 pm
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7

hah alright, well im gonna get off for a while, my phone's almost dead and ive still got two more hours at work so ill post again later

>.>
<.<
>.>

Okie XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:58 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu

Cool cool, sounds pretty fun, actually.
As far as the Q&A goes, have you thought about compiling all those answers into a rules/guidelines thread/post thing?

That would be a lot, but it could very much be done.  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:03 pm
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu

As far as the Q&A goes, have you thought about compiling all those answers into a rules/guidelines thread/post thing?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:06 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu

I might be able to help with that if you like. Send me all the relevant information from the thread and anything else you can think of, and I can condense it into a list of guidelines or something. If you want.  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas