Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lural
Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:55 pm
Argent was restless. He'd been spending more time training recently, deciding that he needed to improve, to be stronger. He was a warrior, and no matter how often he was told they lived in a time of peace now, there was no denying the urge to fight. If there were no enemies to fight, Argent decided he'd protect those whom did not seem inclined to fight. There were those here whom he was sure wouldn't fight. Robyn, Bran...

Ghost.

So Argent was going to dedicate his life to fighting for them. But there weren't many challenges in fighting the ship's simulated training programs. He instead wandered outside. He'd seen Zephyr out training against the leaves or something. Maybe he'd try and figure out what she was doing, and how. He wandered outside the ship into the warm sun and headed towards the trees, thinking he'd be alone.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:10 pm
Everything was so new. So interesting! Eden was here and there, bubbling with excitement at all the new things. The air outside the ship was different. The feeling of being outside the ship was different. It was freeing and it charged him with energy. He enjoyed the sun, scratched at the trees, and even ate some of the flowers. He was feeling quite relaxed and peaceful.

But eventually he was bored. He wanted someone to talk to. Someone who would join in his games. After staring at the lake, pondering whether or not to test the waters. He decided against it, walking back aimlessly before spotting another. His ears perked happily as he hid. Thinking he would scare this new person and then they would want to play!  

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

Lural
Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:13 pm
Argent thought he found a good spot. He was headed to where the trees were just thick enough to shade the grass, but one could still see the sky through the leaves. But before he reached his destination, someone jumped out of the trees at him. Argent reacted, and aimed to punch the attacker.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:17 pm
Eden reacted off instinct. He dodged the punch that was throw, frowning instantly at his attacker. "What was that for!?" He huffed, in some make shift fighting stance, more relaxed than anything. His fist weren't balled up, instead he let his sharp nails do the intimidating.  

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

Lural
Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:39 pm
(This post based on this battle)

Argent didn't take the cat seriously at first. He pulled his punches, and the cat started wailing on him. That's when Argent shifted his stance. He hadn't fought unarmed before, and the cat had claws. He got hit a few times.

When the cat got a smug look, Argent only wanted to beat that smirk off him. When the cat swung at him again, Argent grabbed that clawed hand and punched him in the ribs.

Then things got serious. The two began tussling on the floor. It was a good tussle, but Argent had pinned the cat down. He'd won, though they were both tired. But Argent won.

Now that he had a chance to look, he realized the boy was a native. Likely one that Ghost had brought into the colony. "What's the big idea attacking me like that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:54 pm
Eden tussled with the other, the first few punches he landed filled him with excitement. This was a great new game! He thought, until the odds where not in his favor. He took one too many punches to the gut, the face, and his rubs. He ached all over. His jaw felt like it was going to swell up. He could taste the blood that mixed with his saliva that trailed down his face. He was sure that bruises were already forming on his abdomen. He groaned at the pain.

He smiled weakly at the boy who had him pinned. "I wasn't attacking you..." He looked over the boy that had started their fight. "I was playing! Don't you play?" His ears twitched a little as he relaxed. "But you're really good."  

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

Lural
Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:01 pm
"Play?" Argent didn't move at first as the cat looked up at him. "Playing is pointless." He half sneered. "What's why you lost. If you weren't taking it seriously..." He didn't say anything else, but then slowly got off the cat. "You did put up a good fight though."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:18 pm
"But I didn't know you were taking it seriously!" He laid there for a moment, not wanting to move because of the pain. His tail curled uncomfortably behind him, prompting him to move. He stood up, stretching to the sky before wincing. "Ow ow ow...." He sat back down, wiping his face and looking down at the blood. "You got me good." His eyes scanned the other boy for a moment. "My name's Eden." He smiled, stretching a bit more. "Why don't you have a tail? Or ears?"  

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

Lural
Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:22 pm
Argent frowned then brushed his hair away from his ears. "I do so have ears." He huffed. He stared at the other for a moment. "We don't have tails. You're just weird."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:28 pm
"I'm not weird, you are!" He frowned, crossing his arms. "And you have funny looking ears." His ears twitched as he replied. He did his best to crawl closer to the boy without putting himself in too much pain. "Can I touch your weird ears?" He smirked, already reaching a hand out to pull on the boy's ears.  

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

Lural
Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:33 pm
"What?" He stared at at Eden. "Of course not! See how weird you are?"He smacked the boy's hand away. At least he had asked though. "Are all you guys this weird?" Robyn had been pretty strange too. He snorted and folded his arms, wincing at a particularly bad bruise on his arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:38 pm
"All of us?" Eden was barely phased when the boy smacked his hand away. It did make him wince a little. "I... I've only me you!" He huffed a moment after, wondering why the boy crossed his arm. "Hey, I've told you my name!" He tried to poke at one of the purple marks on the silver haired boy's arm. "Shouldn't you tell me yours?"  

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

Lural
Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:42 pm
"Yeah, all of you. You, Robyn, Bran, Azhi. You're all weird you and your fur and feathers and- HEY!" He reeled back at the poke to one of his bruises. In retaliation, he jabbed a finger at a bruise on Eden's chest. "See how you like it."

It might have been petty, but... he wasn't thinking right.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:53 pm
"Oh, I have to meet them!" He laughed as the boy reeled, but missed the fact that Argent have poked him back. He pulled a hand to his chest, cringing. "Ow! That hurts!" He did his best to pounce on the boy with his most serious look on his face.  

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

Lural
Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:01 am
"Of course it hurt." What an idiot! But the boy didn't give him a chance to say anymore as he tried to pounce. Argent tried stepping aside, but somehow their legs collided and they both ended up laying on the ground. He laid there a moment before starting to laugh. "You're pretty good in a brawl." He said when he regained himself enough.  
[RP] - the place for all RP threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff