JRP || Well Hello! [Thandiwe, Akoko]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:19 pm
User Image It was a nice day in the Ithambo'hlabathi lands. Here in this place among the grass and rocks was Thandiwe soaking up a bit of sun watching a few cubs here and there quietly. None her own but she would gladly keep and eye on them with her motherly nature. One day she hoped she would pass on her gene with a strong male with dark colors, although times had changed she still believed that darker colors were still best and would make stronger cubs. Maybe it was because she had some darker tones herself that she was biased, but she wouldn't discriminate outloud about the lighter colored lions in the pride. They too were family.

With the new Firekin all she could do was shake her head. Although the decision was made, she still didn't like the idea of them. Not that she'd say it aloud either. If they did something though, she would fight. She still had some life in her yet. That's when she felt a presence not that of a cub near her that she got up from her laying position. Whomever it was she would greet them on her toes before returning to her laying position.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:33 pm
Akoko too was less than thrilled with the Firekin's presence. She had said as much in their first encounters, and had perhaps caused a little more trouble than she had wanted. It seemed that all was forgiven once the agreement had been worked out and for that at least she was glad. But she would not greet them with open arms in her home, oh no.

For the most part she had been taking an "ignore them and they'll leave you alone" stance, often walking right past emissaries without as much as a nod. It was unfriendly, but she wasn't so sure these strange red lions were their friends any more than twofaced snakes were. That part she would keep to herself.

For that reason she was especially glad to find another of her own kind, an earthy coated lioness with comforting eyes. She let her shoulders sink and for a while she relaxed. "Good traveling, the weather has been kind so far," she called out, nodding her head as she approached, "I can only hope it continues this way until we reach the plains."

Dulcea

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:23 pm
"I agree with you on that one." Came the other light voice that carried gently on the wind. "Let us hope for good weather. I don't wish to travel if it is bad." Now that they had gotten greetings out of the way she carefully slid back down, watching the other to see if she might need to get back up. She didn't want to feel that she was being rude doing this. "Look at them playing." She chuckled, the sound rumbling through her.

Cubs, ignorant mostly to the goings ons of the pride. How fortunate that some of them had not been there. She hadn't but from what she heard it wasn't something she would have liked to stay at. Leave it to her leaders to sort it out and it had. Although she was still less than thrilled about the "invasion", she would let it slide... for now.

"How are you faring?" She wondering, curious of her fellow pride member.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:14 pm
"I'm doing well, thank you for asking," Akoko said cheerfully, settling in a few feet from the other, "Better for the rest, the rogues around do make me nervous sometimes." She wasn't the most accepting on a good day, and when the whole pride was in motion like this, well the danger had to be amplified. But they would be kept safe, the Abaholi would see to that.

"And you? Are those dear cubs yours?" she asked, squinting to look at them. Lately there had been so many cubs, the pride was truly blessed in that respect, that she had trouble keeping track of them all. Someday soon she might like to have some of her own, but for now she was happy just to watch.

Dulcea

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:20 pm
Dulcea

The female shook her head at the other. "My cubs oh dear no. I have no cubs of my own but doing my duty to rear them with the other lioness as is my duty." She said to Akoko. "Name's Thandiwe." She dipped her head at the other in a sign of respect. "I am also well." She believed in the strength of the pride and that they would be quite safe within the pride lands. The Abaholi would make sure they were protected and the females of the pride would band together to back them up too she was sure.

The female gave a turn looked towards the cubs. "I should be getting back to them." She said. At least grateful for the time she had spent with the other. "Take care."

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games