Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Q & A thread (PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:20 pm
what if you dont have a rooke forum but the rest of the line can i use the rooke  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:37 pm
Baka_Robert
what if you dont have a rooke forum but the rest of the line can i use the rooke

You are allowed to mix and match one line, so if you wanted to you could use a different rookie and plug him, but if you don't want to do that I don't know what to tell you it might be allowed but I would check and see if Liger will make a special exception. Personally I would just use a different rookie, like lopmon or pawn chessmon, or take a mega onto the end of lopmon's line or something, just whatever combo you like from your digimon.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:39 pm
Baka_Robert

If you don't have a rookie, but the rest is legal, you can sub in an imaginary rookie to fill the spot. Since you're just a spectator, I don't mind... NOT saying that spectators won't have a role to play as well... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:43 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Baka_Robert

If you don't have a rookie, but the rest is legal, you can sub in an imaginary rookie to fill the spot. Since you're just a spectator, I don't mind... NOT saying that spectators won't have a role to play as well... sweatdrop

thanks  

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:33 pm
So I'm guessing signups are over?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:39 pm
Darkfire Karan

Well you could sign up as a spectator using the same rules as everyone else and if some one drops we could put you in the tournament or if we get enough people we could expand, but I would go ahead and sign up, if nothing else you'd get to do some rping and who knows, doesn't take much for people to drop out.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:49 pm
lief_7
Darkfire Karan

Well you could sign up as a spectator using the same rules as everyone else and if some one drops we could put you in the tournament or if we get enough people we could expand, but I would go ahead and sign up, if nothing else you'd get to do some rping and who knows, doesn't take much for people to drop out.

*refused to believe this* emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:50 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7
Darkfire Karan

Haha already happened, remember rofl  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:51 pm
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7
doesn't take much for people to drop out.

That was a special case... emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:56 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7
doesn't take much for people to drop out.

That was a special case... emotion_donotwant

I guess so, but we'll see hopefully we will only add people, but I heard a rumor from that zadoc guy that no one likes Liger and they will all quit his event as soon as we all get him excited about it rofl

Oh wait... I told the secret plan..... ninja

*This is not really the plan, just wanted to mess with Liger, Please do not do this*  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:17 pm
lief_7

I guess so, but we'll see hopefully we will only add people, but I heard a rumor from that zadoc guy that no one likes Liger and they will all quit his event as soon as we all get him excited about it rofl

*This is not really the plan, just wanted to mess with Liger, Please do not do this*

If this happened I would, 100% serious, leave the guild and probably quit Gaia all together. emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:19 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7

If this happened I would, 100% serious, leave the guild and probably quit Gaia all together. emotion_donotwant

Ya that would be terrible, good thing you know I was kidding, Zadoc is asleep anyways  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers