Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Confidence spell?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:18 pm
okay i wasnt sure where to put this but are there any good confidence spells? cuz i really need one or maybe a self esteem one.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:27 pm
Mkay, pulled out some of my books from the cupboard and looked up a spell for you biggrin

A Spell to Encourage Self-Esteem, taken from The Ultimate Encyclopedia of Spells by Michael Johnstone
Lacking that happy knack of making friends easily? If you are asked to a party, do you stand around like the proverbial wallflower while everyone else is engaged in happy conversations and the sound of everybody's laughter fills the room? Or maybe your career is stuck in a rut that's deeper than a jumbo jet's tire mark on a muddy runway? If you think, 'That's me!' about any of these suggestions, then maybe the answer lies in a lack of self-esteem. That following may, no will, help.

You will need:
A bath
Lavender essential oil
Jasmine essential oil
An essential oil burner
Seven green oak leaves (or basil, if oak is out of season)
One purple candle
One yellow candle
Purple thread
An envelope

Light the candles, run a warm (not hot) bath, and drizzle some of the lavender oil into the water. Float the leaves in the bath and climb in. Breathe in through your nose and hold your breath for a count of seven. Breathe out through your mother for a count of seven, and then seven more. When you breathe in, visualise your lungs filling up with warm, golden light. As you breathe out, see your frustrations in your breath and watch your anger, pain and any other barriers between you and the rest of the world leave you.

Now, totally relaxed and at ease with yourself, visualise a spot of golden light above you. Watch it get bigger and bigger before it floats down and your body is enveloped in its warm glow. At this point, say the words that follow or ones suggested by them:

I have a contribution to make.
I have words to say.
Let others hear the words I speak.
And take self-doubt away.
And let it be done, that it harm no one.

Repeat the words six more times and when you feel ready, leave the bath and snuff out the candles in the usual way. Thread the oak (or basil) leaves on to the thread, hold them up to the light and repeat the words one more time. Now fold the leaves into the envelope and put them in your handbag of wallet. Whenever you have a bad day, first thing the following morning, heat the jasmine oil in the burner, re-light the candles and hold the leaves up to the flames, repeating the words seven times in all and face the new day with confidence.

When the leaves die, repeat the original spell and it won't be long before you are brimming with self-confidence and no longer have need of it.

koudelkaW
Captain

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:51 pm
Cool. Thanks biggrin  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Manage Your Items