Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Etsy Showoffs~

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for Etsy sellers, and buyers to make connections. 

Tags: Etsy, crafts, online sellers, creative, shop 

Reply ~Etsy Showoffs~
Halloween! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adoring_Lilly
Captain

Lonely Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:14 pm
aufdeutsch
Adoring_Lilly
aufdeutsch
Adoring_Lilly
aufdeutsch

Hehehe, none of the stuff I sell fit in the bags. They're only a few inches in size. So I just tuck them into the item before I wrap it up and get it ready to go out in the mail! Super easy. smile

Ah I see there that is still a great idea, maybe even adding your card or coupon code or something of that sort in there would be way cool heart

I printed business cards through vista print awhile back and I attached one to the back of the cardstock I cut to fit in the bags. I also always send out a business card with every order (so hopefully they'll potentially return!). They weren't too expensive and well worth it for "branding" purposes. I'm thinking soon I might do something special once I hit 75 sales, I have to see how busy I am first! Just decided to fix an entire jacket aka tons of seam ripping. emo

ouch that suck stressed I hope it goes well. I really like your Harry potter caplets =D they are so cool. I started making some medium sized pouches in the house colors, but I am still trying to get a few two of them listed sweatdrop

Awww, thanks! I've been thinking of making small house bags with the remnants from the capelets but I just haven't gotten that far. Too busy with too many other projects (and then I keep adding more). It's bad. But that's the life of a crafter!

Yep I totally under stand 3nodding

Oh I got my halloween things figured out, so I found this small sticker maker and a paper punch that makes an outline of a pumpkin surprised
I made small pumpkin skickers with 2 layers of construction paper , 2 normal ones and one that is bigger and has a coupon code for return customers on it  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:48 pm
Adoring_Lilly
aufdeutsch
Adoring_Lilly
aufdeutsch
Adoring_Lilly
aufdeutsch

Hehehe, none of the stuff I sell fit in the bags. They're only a few inches in size. So I just tuck them into the item before I wrap it up and get it ready to go out in the mail! Super easy. smile

Ah I see there that is still a great idea, maybe even adding your card or coupon code or something of that sort in there would be way cool heart

I printed business cards through vista print awhile back and I attached one to the back of the cardstock I cut to fit in the bags. I also always send out a business card with every order (so hopefully they'll potentially return!). They weren't too expensive and well worth it for "branding" purposes. I'm thinking soon I might do something special once I hit 75 sales, I have to see how busy I am first! Just decided to fix an entire jacket aka tons of seam ripping. emo

ouch that suck stressed I hope it goes well. I really like your Harry potter caplets =D they are so cool. I started making some medium sized pouches in the house colors, but I am still trying to get a few two of them listed sweatdrop

Awww, thanks! I've been thinking of making small house bags with the remnants from the capelets but I just haven't gotten that far. Too busy with too many other projects (and then I keep adding more). It's bad. But that's the life of a crafter!

Oh I got my halloween things figured out, so I found this small sticker maker and a paper punch that makes an outline of a pumpkin surprised
I made small pumpkin skickers with 2 layers of construction paper , 2 normal ones and one that is bigger and has a coupon code for return customers on it

Cute idea! The nice thing is you can do similar things for Christmas as well with a different punch. Hm. Never thought of making stickers. I have a small and large sticker maker (I scrapbook, so I have tons of random tools I've purchased over the past few years)...I'll have to ponder things! But then again, that would require lots of time!  

aufdeutsch

Friendly Entrepreneur

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Adoring_Lilly
Captain

Lonely Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:03 pm
aufdeutsch
Adoring_Lilly
aufdeutsch
Adoring_Lilly
aufdeutsch

Cute idea! The nice thing is you can do similar things for Christmas as well with a different punch. Hm. Never thought of making stickers. I have a small and large sticker maker (I scrapbook, so I have tons of random tools I've purchased over the past few years)...I'll have to ponder things! But then again, that would require lots of time!

thanks! =D I wan't even thinking of christmas yet xd they didn't take too long, and they were kinna small so that may be why I borrow a lot of my scrapbooking tools from my aunt, but i got the sticker maker from a thrift store heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:41 am
Adoring_Lilly
aufdeutsch
Adoring_Lilly
aufdeutsch
Adoring_Lilly
aufdeutsch

thanks! =D I wan't even thinking of christmas yet xd they didn't take too long, and they were kinna small so that may be why I borrow a lot of my crapbooking tools from my aunt, but i got the sticker maker from a thrift store heart

Thrift stores = a cosplayers best friend. More people should really shop there, you can find really great stuff (it can be hit and miss of course) for really cheap. Just like Savers today has half off their entire store again for Columbus Day. smile  

aufdeutsch

Friendly Entrepreneur

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Adoring_Lilly
Captain

Lonely Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:16 am
aufdeutsch
Adoring_Lilly
aufdeutsch
Adoring_Lilly
aufdeutsch

3nodding 3nodding I totally agree I alway get clothes for cosplays at thrift stores, I don't really want to pay full price for something that I am just going to edit and maybe only wear once or twice a year stare

Sadly my friend is too picky, has a small imagination, and is too picky to shop at thrift sores rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:18 am
Adoring_Lilly
aufdeutsch
Adoring_Lilly
aufdeutsch
Adoring_Lilly
aufdeutsch

3nodding 3nodding I totally agree I alway get clothes for cosplays at thrift stores, I don't really want to pay full price for something that I am just going to edit and maybe only wear once or twice a year stare

Sadly my friend is too picky, has a small imagination, and is too picky to shop at thrift sores rolleyes

That's too bad. sad Thankfully my friends love thrift stores just as much as I do. I try to thrift as much as I can for sewing supplies (like zippers! SO MANY ZIPPERS) or for base shoes. I did however have to buy a brand new white button up shirt (as those really don't exist in thrift stores), but it'll be a good addition to the cosplay wardrobe and was worth the cost. I also scored like 10 yards of a simple lace for 30ยข. HECK YES.  

aufdeutsch

Friendly Entrepreneur

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

princess ammie
Vice Captain

Lonely Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:12 pm
Adoring_Lilly
aufdeutsch
Adoring_Lilly
aufdeutsch
Adoring_Lilly
aufdeutsch

>.> Are you talking about me??  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:12 am
princess ammie
Adoring_Lilly
aufdeutsch
Adoring_Lilly
aufdeutsch

>.> Are you talking about me??

lol no your picky, but not nearly as bad as sa  

Adoring_Lilly
Captain

Lonely Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Sailor Blue Rose

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:04 pm
I deleted my Halloween necklace listing. I'm really surprised no one like it, not even a friend. Maybe not to buy it, but at least put it on loan for a few days. Oh well. I went to my dance glass today, and gave it to my teacher. She like costume and theme jewelry. So at the very least it will get worn for a little while. It kinda makes me depressed. Oh well... I'll take some new pictures this weekend and wait till the first Nov weekend to post new stuff.  
~Etsy Showoffs~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff