Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:35 pm
User Image
Their team was set. Living in the tree tops of the jungle proved to be a big, big training session and day by day it made them stronger. More able to stealthy attack those that laid below. Mostly used for hunting. Cheetahs didn't normally- and rarely were ever up trees. But with the massive impact she learned from leopards in her group, along with Bugie- her uncle. All these tactics were taught upon those within the rebellion. She too- still trained and refined herself. She had to prepare for the war to come. Had to be sharp and ready... But not ready for boars!

Emi had been notified by a familiar spidermonkey about the danger of boars. To her knowledge, they hadn't been in this jungle for a while, but today.. Just so happened that a herd of them had come within boundaries of the rebellion's camp site.. Damn." Was all she could say.. "Notify everyone to stay clear, and stay in the trees. We can't afford to lose anyone." Stay alert." She demanded, and the monkey sped off in to the trees to relay the message..

Her eyes ventured below, to watch for said dangerous boars.. Once they were riled up- they could take any animal down.. and death would be sweeter than living when they attacked. She had hoped that the message would get to everyone quickly, but what the princess hadn't thought about rogues.. They hadn't had a rogue come through in so long, her mind forgotten to send alerts to the boarders of the jungle.. Leaving any rogues to hope that they DONT get in to the boars way..

Club Snails

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:37 pm
User Image

“This way Morea, I think there we can get out of the jungle this way,” Leenah said to her niece. They had been traveling in the jungle for too long now. Neither had a decent sense of direction, causing what should have been short adventures, into ones that were much longer. Both females did not mind this, as they enjoyed spending time together. However this time was a bit different. Morea was not fond of the dark, and the shaded jungle had caused her to shake and shiver. Leenah stayed close to her, in hopes of comforting her. She hated seeing her niece like this and wished that they could hurry up and get out of the jungle.

As they walked Leenah blinked. She saw boars running at them, and the two of them running for their lives. Her eyes opened and she gasped. Quickly she looked around to see no boars. It was all just a dream, she thought, with a sigh. Still, she always took her dreams seriously. They almost always ended up happening if she ignored them. “Morea, I think we ought to climb up a tree. I feel we are not safe on the ground.”

User Image

Morea stayed as close as she could to her aunt. She tried to stay alert, but her nerves were getting to her. Even when her aunt spoke she jumped. When her aunt suggested to climb up a tree, she hesitated, then nodded her head. She found a tree with low branches and started to climb up it. It was hard for her to climb, especially since she had never climbed a tree before. A couple times she found herself falling to the ground.

She looked over at her aunt she was in the tree next to hers. Leenah wasn't have the same problems she was, though she did stumble a couple times. Morea had finally reached the higher branches and was a ways off the ground. She held tightly to the branch, digging her claws into the wood. Her aunt seemed to watch the ground carefully, as if expecting something to happen. “You had a dream again didn't you?” Morea asked, her aunt just gave her a nod. They didn't talk much about the dreams or visions. If they happened they happened. Neither of them could do much about it.

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:09 pm

The sound of hooves breaking leafs started to echo throughout the forest.. Then the herd flew past her. Even tackling each other down like rabid dogs. Right under her tree, they bucked and ran through. It wasn't just one or two- it was a HERD. Taken back, Emi pushed back against one of the tree's branches before the sound of it cracking. "Wah!" The scariest things about the trees- were some branches were brittle and if you didn't make the right judgement- you could fall to your death and Emi's heart leaped bounds as her hind quarters slid off the tree and she held herself up by the grace of the gods above.

Gasping and with the rumbling of the ground of herd's massive destruction in their wake, it shook the tree she was on. She would/could fall to her death and be mangled by the herd no less..A monkey flew out of the branches above and grabbed on to Emi's paws and started to make an alert sound. Even over the herd- the monkey's screeching echoed throughout.

A silence came.. before the trees too- danced and moved like a wave.. Leopards, lions, and masses of cheetahs sprung through the trees. With a heavy wind sounded like a stampede. Then- it all stopped, and Emi was pulled up to safety.. But the rogues that entered the lands were spotted below on a tree much lower than what the rebellion pack was in. Tree branches high and low- fell from where the rebellion quickened to get to Emi.. Causing some of the boars to fall victim to death..

Faces of almost every species decorated the trees' branches and on looked for the danger.. It was serious business these boars. Another member had almost fallen and a lion- pulled him back up. Their game FLEW and fled from the boars as well.. Emi watched..

"Protect the rogues." She announced- and two leopards, experts within the trees landed in a tree next to them- and once went towards the hybrid when she was struggling on the branch and pulled her in to a more secure part of the tree.. Quiet til the herd had made their destruction.. and left. The monkeys from the tree tops flew from the trees to keep tabs.. Danger was not out of the woods yet. Not YET. Then the calling of the monkey yelled "They have fled!" At least the rebellion was together.. and slowly did they start making their way down while some stayed high in the trees. Emi jumped her way down the trees til she was in a tree across from the rogues that came in.

"Are you two ok?" She yelled out to them.. Noting that they had moved out of danger in time and had the uncommon ability to climb trees too.

Club Snails

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:07 am
Leenah heard the boars before she saw them. She gripped tightly to the branch not wanting to let go. Why, oh why did she pick a tree top to climb to? Such a ridicules idea. If this were to happen again, she decided she would much prefer hiding in a cave or even underwater. She watched Morea struggle in horror. This was not happening, she thought to herself. However when the stamped dimmed down she heard someone call out.

Than she saw two leopards, one helping Morea. All the events that were happening were making her head spin! “Thank you for your help!” she said to the leopards, giving them each a quick little bow. She saw the young cheetah and smiled. “Aw yes! Yes I am okay, and Morea looks okay as well. I am sorry we were such a burden to you and your friends. We were lost in this jungle, well we sorta still are now that I think about it.” She spoke quickly and excitedly.

“My name is Leenah-Sesi by the way. This young one is my niece, Morea.” Leenah said happily. “Is it often that boars come raging through here? We must not be in a very safe place,” Her thoughts weren't as clear as they normally were, though she didn't really notice. If a thought came to her mind, she would speak it.

Morea was thankful for the help and gave the leopard a nod, to show that she appreciated what he did. She stayed where she was, though she really just wanted to get close to her aunt, just so she felt safe. When the cheetah showed up, she watched her with interest. She wondered if they lived in the trees, and if they didn't she was curious why there were up there to begin with.

Unlike her aunt Morea didn't have the need to ask every question that came to her mind, that was something she was grateful for. She loved her aunt, but sometimes she just talked too much. When meeting anyone new, Morea hardly spoke and usually just listened. Once she got to know someone though she became talkative.

She listened to the cheetah as well as Leenah. When ever she was mentioned, Morea nodded her head. There were times when she wanted to interrupt her aunt, but decided not to.

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

KuroiNera

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:17 pm

"No- This is the first I have seen such dangerous boars come this way." It was no doubt that they were probably planned from her old pride, yes. They had probably been on to them now. Things were finally taking the turn to plan for the events to come. Looking at the lady, she smiled when noting all was well. "Family then- not to worry. We too are family.." Looking up, to see many faces looking down at them.. It could be seen as overwelming but when the boars finally did leave and the monkies paraded in the tree tops.. Cheetahs- leopards and even a lion or two crawled down the trees.. It was easy, the leopards had conditioned and taught them all the skills of tree climbing..

But the surprise that another cheetah did the same without a second thought, had planted a thought in recruiting them maybe. Looking to the younger girl.

"Now it's time to get down, ready? Since you are a bit more muscle, sink your claws in to the bark and let them slid you down..!" Having to call from the other tree- and a few other felines from the group did the same, acting as live examples. While some just jumped down.. But cheetahs couldn't do that.. "As for us~" Referring to Leenah, she smiled and threw herself almost at her- catching a hanging vine that she slightly loosened a grip on, only to gently grace the ground almost in a mid run.. The momentum she kept with for a safer landing. "Come on- most if not all the vines in this forest are sturdy! The leopards and monkeys made sure!" Smiling up at her.. Then looking to Morea. "Please, let us treat you to some food- I bet you are hungry, right? I know the boars got my stomach growling~" She laughed softly.. The leader, was gentle and sweet- but one could tell she held the air of a powerfully determined fire within her.

Club Snails

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:03 am
Leenah looked up to see the many faces looking down at her. She grinned and waved up at them, nearly loosing her balance. It had been a long time since she had been up in trees. She used to hide up there as a cub from her brothers, both terrible climbers. Whenever she was in danger she would climb up and keep herself safe. It almost seemed as though that is why this group was up here. They seemed to be keeping themselves safe, protecting each other.

She watched the leopards go down the tree. It would be interesting to see how Morea did. She was sure her niece would do well. Leenah watched her new friend grab a hold of the vine. "Oh I am hunry, terribly hungry," she confessed. "Come along Morea, let us join them!"

She mimicked Emi as she tried to coming down. Usually she would have jumped from branch to branch, but that was when she was much lighter. When she reached the ground, she tumbled off the vine and fell down. She gave a laugh. "Well that was not one of my more graceful moment!" She said, continuing to laugh. "Your turn Morea!"

She than glanced at their savior. Her mind went to her cubs and how much she missed them. She wished they could be together, like how she was with Morea, but they were still lost. "I-I was wondering, have you seen a group of young cheetahs? They are all siblings, there should be six of them. Brown, purple, white and black coats, most with swirls." She explained. She always stopped and asked. Her visions, dreams were never helpful. Always leading her in the wrong direction.

Morea was shaking as she watched the others just slide down the trees, their claws digging into the tree. It didn't help that she was being stared at. However she didn't see many other options of getting down. She could be like her aunt, but she saw how Leenah landed. Morea was sure she would land worse.

She put her claws into the tree and closed her eyes. This was it. She felt herself slide down. She made sure she would go slower by digging her claws in more. Once at the bottom she joined her aunt. "Food sounds good to me." she said, finally talking. She glanced at the cheetah who helped them and gave a smile.

Despite her lack of talking, she was grateful for the help and hoped that they could repay the cheetah. She knew Leenah had no concept of being in debt, but Morea had lived a different life then her aunt and knew favors usually needed to be paid back at some point. For now she wouldn't worry about it. She was too hungry after their experience to worry.

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:07 pm

The good hearted cheetah smiled widely. Then nodded as a few cheetahs came up to her sides and she bowed her head. "Our apologies, My name is Blue. I am... you can say the head here. Don't be alarmed though, I am pretty average." Another smile, so genuine still shined through. "Shall we?" Then the cheetahs started to follow out, and lead to their campsite within the woods. Which, seemed to be barely nothing except 'tools' scattered on the floor, and all kinds of species making them. Yes, it was a family of all colors, shapes, and sizes here and Emi softly padded forward and in to the middle, and the others went up three oddly shaped trees that were bent just right to lead up to the canopies of the forest..

"Sadly we don't live on the ground floor. We will eat down here with you. Our honored guests." As furs were brought down, and large prey animals. How they got them up there- a mystery but they wouldn't allow any type of food to be loose out in the open, not with so many mouths to feed. All were adols- to adults here. Sadly, and strictly no children as what this campsite was- was very different.. It was getting ready for war.

Then she started to help pick up the tools left on the ground and tried to organize and clean as much as they could- which wasn't but 5 minutes to then sit down. "Again. Really sorry for not warning you about the boars. Usually we try and give notice to wanderers of the forest to be ware, we just didn't have enough time. Those buggers are fast." A soft chuckle as someone offered her fur to lay on but she shook her head and pointed ( via snout ) to Morea and Leenah. Which then they were offered furs to lay on.

As well as their own prey beast, a gazelle hopefully good enough for the two. As food was distributed throughout the many faces.. She waited til everyone had their share, before bowing her head.

"Mkodi.. Send your blessings."

Not being terribly religious, but- She had met quite a few gods on her journey, and thus now had a new found respect for their existence. Thanking Mkodi, was to thank all of them. Or so a few she had encountered said. "Now you can dig in!" Which many did, and out of obidence, respected the prayer.

"So.. what brings you two, to the forest?" Leopards, few lions, cheetahs of the many and even hyenas. Some laying on furs, some sitting, it was... like family.. and that was what she instilled in them. Unlike Kata, everyone here had a choice- but for some reason.. They all had been drawn to Emi, which she was sure were blessings from her God friends. To help her on her quest, her purpose. That was what made Emi a leader. To be humble but in charge, humble but firm. All wrapped up in a solo cheetah whom was the most unlikely underdogs to her family's fortune.

Club Snails

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:42 pm
"It's nice to meet you Blue! I think I am pretty average as well. I mean I have an amazing niece and wonderful cubs out there, but that's it." Leenah said with a sad sort of laugh. She missed her cubs so much. It pained her to be away from them for so long. Her eyes watched the different species they passed. It was amazing to see so many creatures in one area and not fighting. She would have to remember this area.

"Thank you so much, it is difficult for us to be up there. I haven't sat in trees since I was a much younger cheetah. Eating down here makes it so I can actually enjoy my meal without falling." She said with a thankful smile. "But the boars, you don't need to be sorry. You had no idea that we were there. Plus Morea and I came out unharmed. So all is well." She gave blue a nod.

"Morea and I have been looking for my cubs, well, my old cubs. By now they should be adult. So far we have had no luck." Leenah let a sigh. She was starting to give up. How long ago had she started looking? It seemed like it was ages ago. "I spent so long looking for them. I lost them when they were only cubs. I have no idea where they are or how they are doing.

"Thank you for the meal." Morea said before finding a spot on the fur. She felt a bit pathetic getting all this help. However they seemed willing to give it to them. When Blue said her prayer, Morea bent her head and thanked the gods. She had never done that before, but didn't want to seem rude.

"Aunt Leenah ran into me, and that's when we started looking for her offspring. I-I've never met them." She looked away from Blue. It came to her attention that she was talking a lot. Instead she focused on her meal instead.

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:44 pm

Emi heard every word with dedication that could be shown ever so delicately. Her manners were sharpened, but she still feasted as if that was her last meal. Not fast, but with passion. The cheetah before them, was very different... Very different. Neither like her mother nor father now, but something fierce.. but kind. Fair. Which, those around her now, followed... "You have children? You look so young.." The female could say the same thing about herself, she could be barely scrapping her adult years. Maybe between both the cheetah and hybrid's age by now. "That is a very sad story..You lost them since cubs- and they are adults now?" Closing her eyes and sighing heavily... She didn't have children of her own yet, not even a mate.. She wouldn't know what it felt like to lose a child..

Staying quiet for a few moments before lapping meat in to her maw and clearing her throat.

"... I do not have my own offspring, but I can only imagen your pain. If you would like, we know many faces, and if you could describe them to one of us.. we will help look for them. You must have journeyed a very long time.. I can see it in your paws." Straightening her back tall and softly smiling. "If I can help someone- I will. If you want, you may rest with us for the night.. You are free to go as you please, but we have a very very big struggle soon..and it would have to wait til after at best but I will try my hardest to keep your cubs in mind as we continue on." Then looking straight in to each of their eyes. "We extend our paw out to you... even if we just met- I have a good vibe, and your story shows me a new dedication.. and I will keep it close to me."

Pawing at her meal and then feasting.. It didn't take her long before she grabbed the remains.. the body in shambles now pulling it up and dragging it to a green cheetah adorned with bones..

Then she turned back to the girls. "We aren't always serious neither.. we will dance tonight, out of praise and hope.. and strength to keep going. It will be a dedication to the mother whos cubs were lost.. and will soon be found." Her tail wagging as she climbed up to leave the girls just for a moment.

[ Katapatan ] Dropped down from the bushes, looking around the camp as they fed and started to go back to their work in making tools and things. Kata, was Emi's right hand. Her name here was 'Hotaru'. "Lost cubs?" Kata was in the pride far longer than Emi was as of late, and for some reason, she took a very strong look at Leenah... "....Yes, describe them to me." Being quite familiar with Rada and their family- she could have guessed but she didn't want to assume too early. Some looked extremely alike and still were completely unrelated- but for some reason.. the connection in her head was coming together slowly, having heard about it as she laid outstretched in the tree above them.

Unlike Emi, Kata fully was apart of the owing process... but as per her orders, they would override Kata's instincts any day. Whipping around and coming closer until she went to lay not too far from them.. close enough to be heard and held a conversation with.

Club Snails

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:09 pm
She hadn't been called young looking in so long. A smile went on Leenah's maw. "Thank you kindly. I had my cubs at a young age and I feel like the search for them keeps me active. Plus I have Morea to keep protected." She glanced at her niece and smiled. Soon she would be able to introduce her children to her niece. "They should be all grown up, they should be just a little bit older then Morea I think."

What had they looked like. It had been so long, that she had a hard time recalling their faces. "There were six of them, browns, purple, black and white. They all had swirl markings like mine. And their names, their names went from O to S, Obayana being the oldest and Sol being the youngest." She gave a nod to the cheetah that joined them.

"I would love to join in on the dancing, or just watch. I am not much of a dancer, but I would still enjoy myself. Morea can sing, if you need a singer. Both her and her mother were talented at the art." She grinned at her niece. "But if you need any help preparing I would be more that glad to help!"

Morea had heard stories of her cousins and had often wondered about them. She hoped they were alright and that they would find them. It would make the search for them worthwhile. If it took too much longer, she would probably have to leave her aunt. It was something she knew that would be painful to do, but she could not spend her whole life chasing something. Eventually she wanted to settle down, maybe find a mate and if possible adopt cubs.

"I would like to see the dancing as well, but I am not sure if I should sing." She said meekly. "I wouldn't want to intrude or something. But if you need a singer I would be happy to sing for you. And like my aunt said, if you need help with anything, I would be more than willing to do my share."

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:06 pm

Kata stayed extremely quiet.. Obayana....Qayyima ..Nolan ..Porfirio ..Rada.. Sol.... A smirk came upon the girl's features. "Don't your kids sound... so..." Trying to hold back a diss, especially since Rada rubbed her the wrong way.. She was getting to close to her Ubi.. "I hope you would forgive me.. I have trouble being 'kind' to new blood." She flicked her tail.. Though usually, Kata was cool minded- a deadly assassin... When Ubi came in to her life. It was like her whole features changed to thoughs of dis-concerning of others. "I will pass on the word of your children.. but you said six, you only told me about two."

Now she was starting to piece together everything, was this whom Rada was looking for? Hmph. They came out a lot like her it seemed- especially Rada. The designs on her back, yep... It had to be them. "We will talk about the rest a different time then? Why don't you find yourselves some use." Her body went calm, and softly turned and walked with power..

Cheetahs, leopards and even wilddogs started putting rocks together in formation and some had already started to dance.. It was like a family get together as if they hadn't seen each other in years.

At the top of the tree, Emi's soft eyes landed on the girls.. then to the shadow behind her. "She is still rough around the edges.. she'll get there. As for the girls.. " A soft smile came from her as she circled around a dip in a branch and laid herself out to watch over her rebellion group.. This is what she wanted the pride to be like.. A family.

Club Snails

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff