Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aveyerpe

Wheezing Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:59 pm
User Image

Here you can inform the guild of an absence, so you will not be expelled. Please let us know when and for how long you will be absent from the guild so we know when to expect your return.

If you feel your reasoning is too private to post here, you can also feel free to send Stoofanoo or me a message.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:08 pm
I don't have writer's block but for some reason I can't think of anything to type for my characters. I need to get back in touch with them and relearn who they are. I created 20 characters in a week, so that might explain the lack of creativity for My characters in this guild. I apologize for not posting. I shall try to get back into the groove as soon as possible, but I can't make any promises as to when I'll be able to post again.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Aveyerpe

Wheezing Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:05 pm
Wire_Colossus

Not to worry. I'm having some difficulties adjusting to roleplaying again as well, so I understand if everyone needs to take things a bit more slowly at first. Do try to get back into posting again soon though!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:13 pm
I'll be out of town from today to November 3rd. :S I'll definitely try to finish all assignments, but I don't know how often I can pop in. I've been using a laptop the last two weeks now, and I won't have any other option for the coming week.  

X_of_Pentacles

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100

Aveyerpe

Wheezing Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:03 pm
X_of_Pentacles

Thank you for letting me know! If you can't post don't worry about it, but if you get the chance please check in!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:28 am
spotty internet here, but I'll certainly try. biggrin  

X_of_Pentacles

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100

Bwazzam

Shaggy Loverboy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:00 pm
I am not saying that I am going to be absent from now, but the opposite-- I will be trying my best to post often, since I suddenly vanished for a month. I apologize for doing so, but things weren't going too well for me during that time. BUT! It's gotten better and I feel a bit more motivated to post now.

So, yeah. I'm here. ^^;  
Tom Riddle's Diary (OOC)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff