Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Herds
[IC/OOC] The Vanaras (a.k.a. the Cerynei Herd!) - see p. 7 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:53 pm
Count Me In!
Soq Name: Dont have one
Soq Image: Dont have one...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Trying for a Rank? Which one? Member
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank?
Lifemated? If yes, to who, and would they be interested in honorary membership?Nope
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers?YES

Im currently trying to get the basket in the contest.... Im not sure what to do exactly for this since I dont have any Soquili.....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:15 am
Count Me In!
Soq Name: Amaltheia
Soq Image:
User Image
( Will swap the uncert with the cert once the foals have been certed. <3 )
Trying for a Rank? Which one? Advisor
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank?
Amaltheia has a heart of gold. She would never suggest or do anything that jeopardises her family or her herd in any way and would try her very best to find any other solution to the matter to ensure the safest possible route to a conclusion. She knows tough decisions will have to be made and in doing so, they would ultimately have to be discussed with the rest, to make sure that there is no other way and to have faith and trust in their judgement as well.
Lifemated? If yes, to who, and would they be interested in honorary membership? Too young to think about this!
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers?
With her heart and soul. Her loyalty is forever with her family and the herd. No matter what the situation is, she will always put them before herself. She would never insult somebodies antlers... That would be madness.

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:51 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Hi hun~ Unfortunately, since you don't have a soquili, we can't accept your application. Although, if you'd like to, you're welcome to create a Native American persona and look for RP that way until you have your own soquili. <3

Candle Wick Ghost
Accepted~ <3 You can post your profile whenever you'd like, and I'll stick her on the member list when she's certed. ^_^ And as for the Advisor part, after she grows up and has some RP, we'll see how it works out. Maybe she could be a current Advisor's apprentice and learn the ropes?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:00 pm
Mahogany Sunset

I thought I had to have an application in here to have a chance at the basket.... lol so thats fine  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:11 pm
Maho - Sure thing, that would be perfect! ^.^
I just put advisor as as a role to work towards because of her temperament, it seemed fitting, so the apprenticeship would be really good for future plot development.

I'll just go through her personality and change the gender references and then post it up. Thank you so much again and if you and sbuggy have any rp's or plots in mind just let me know, I'll be happy to join in with them. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:38 pm
Here for Roll Call!
Name: Amaltheia
User Image
Rank: Advisor's Apprentice? & other duties she can help out with.
Mate: N/A
Personality:

Carved by the way nature intended, Amaltheia serves as a giver to those around her. She holds her family, her friends and her herd dear to her like all good and loyal members should. She would give her life for somebody she barely even knew if she felt that their intentions were good. Realising that loyalty is something invaluable, she chooses to be the one you can always rely on and put faith in. From a secret to a hand crafted war, she would be at the side of them all the way through.

She does come across as strange to others because of her appearance and especially her tendencies to talk to the 'shadows.' It unnerves people and whereas she has come to understand this over time, she will take in consideration the feelings of those around her but she will not stop entirely believing that this gift of hers will do a great deed one day. Behind the curtain she still stands for as long as she has spare to 'talk' to them and will do till the day she dies feeling no shame for it.

Beside the semi-serious part of her nature, Amaltheia is rather playful. She is always up for playing games feeling it as a challenge of some sort, a trait she may of gotten from her mother. Whether it is by mouth or action she can be a gentle tease. She loves a banter and will not deny it, be it stallion or mare she is a people person. She tries to do what is right even if that means being the bad guy through opinion or the eyes of someone else and will not hold the choice against them.

Biography:

Will update this as her plots and rp's develop further. For now she is still learning the ropes within life with the herd and in the middle of finding her place. Enjoying the time she spends with her family and the simple things that keep children entertained.

The one thing she does know for sure is that she and her siblings are noticeably 'different.'

Plots: Open for plots and rp! Just shoot me a pm or quote me, whichever you prefer. Family and herd rp are especially loved.

Profile URL: Link to profile

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:30 pm
Here for Roll Call!
Name: Ithillún (affectionately called Lún).
-----Meaning & Pronunciation: "Blue moon" in either Quenya or Sindarin... [Ihth-ill-loon (Loon)].
User Image
Mate: Waaaaay to young to think about that. Wouldn't cross her mind anyway.
Family: Mother: Calixte. Father: Kenton.
Sisters: Amaltheia, Faun.
Older Half (IC Full) Siblings: Tinúviel, Enaran
IC Older Half Brother: Trovin.

Personality: Ithillún has two distinct parts of her personality - the withdrawn thinker and the happy little filly - that manifest depending on whether or not she is with company. When by herself or with people she doesn't know well, she becomes very introspective, her shyness so acute that she will refuse to talk until she knows enough about the other person to understand that they stand on the side of good. This knowledge isn't so much what one tells her, but what she notices and learns about one's mannerisms. Lún is very observant and tends to pass judgement that is not easily reversed. However, as her parents raised her to not judge a book by its cover, this judgement is made after getting to know someone and not based on first impressions.
When with her family or the herd, she's extremely playful and open. Lún has a tendency to organize things a certain way, and has a quiet respect for her elders, including her older siblings, whom she loves dearly and looks up to. With an aptitude for learning, she likes to wander the woods under the watchful eye of a guardian (usually Tinúviel) and find plants to study. This studying is not to find uses for them, but rather to imprint them in her mind.
[More to come as she grows.]

Biography: Currently growing up with her sisters and being taken care of by Mommy and Daddy, nothing much has happened to Lún yet. Sometime in the near future, however, she will find out first-hand about the skinwalker problem...

Plots: Available for RP, especially family and herd RP! And babysitting RP. ;D
Plots will eventually be found [here].

Profile URL: [x]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:56 pm
Candle Wick Ghost
Maho - Sure thing, that would be perfect! ^.^
I just put advisor as as a role to work towards because of her temperament, it seemed fitting, so the apprenticeship would be really good for future plot development.

I'll just go through her personality and change the gender references and then post it up. Thank you so much again and if you and sbuggy have any rp's or plots in mind just let me know, I'll be happy to join in with them. <3

Mkay~ Once she's grown into herself and such, we'll figure out how to ICly initiate her into the position. ^_^ For the RPs, I'll check with Buggy about what she wants to do first and get back to you! <3  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:17 pm
Also, some gifts for you guys for your RPs.... The girls will get one for their adult forms when they grow.
If anybody wants one of these, just shoot me your uncert and I'll get right on it.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

sbuggy166
Candle Wick Ghost
Mei Silja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:53 pm
thanks so much Maho!!!  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

Mei Silja

Moonlight Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:20 am
Mahogany Sunset

0-0 Oh their so pretty!~ thank you Maho! -Huggles and wuvs- Your foals are beautiful to! XD Its like looking at three seasons.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:44 pm
Here for Roll Call!
Name: Faun
User Image
Mate: N/A
Personality: Faun is incredibly in-tune with nature. its almost scary how much she knows based off of what she hears. she hears the voices of the trees and the plants and the wind almost louder than someone who is speaking to her. its because of this that she seems distracted or distant when you try to talk to her. for the most part she just sits in meditation and listens to forest, unaware of anything else that is going around her. Faun has a tendency to be withdrawn from the world and serious about things. she does not really play that much, it just does not interest her that much, not to mention that the little fire on her head could get in the way. she does not question her oddities. to her the fire is simply a part of her, and her wings are simply something she was born with, so there is nothing odd about it at all.
despite her calm and distant side, Faun is not a push over. in fact she will simply ignore you if you try to get her to do something that she does not like.
Biography: life is wonderful in the herd is it not?
Plots: i love to rp and am always available! just quote me or shoot me a pm and ill get back to you ASAP

Profile URL: here

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:58 pm
Mahogany Sunset

Candle Wick Ghost

oh hey there guys
ive started a very relaxed rp, kind of something for us to get used to how the girls react to one another and to help with personalities.
so there you have it, the order is me, Ghost, and Maho, so have at it.

Calm Forest the Speaks  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:45 pm
sbuggy166
Mahogany Sunset

Tags~ <3

Thanks for setting this up Sbuggy I've been really looking forward to her spending time with family. c:

I may have to hit you up for some father/daughter rp at some point too. ;D  

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:55 am
Candle Wick Ghost
sbuggy166
Mahogany Sunset

Tags~ <3

Thanks for setting this up Sbuggy I've been really looking forward to her spending time with family. c:

I may have to hit you up for some father/daughter rp at some point too. ;D

sure thing, go ahead and set it up whenever you are ready, im always open to rp  
Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff