Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Red Rose for a Redhead (DB Melvin & Ofelia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:26 pm
Rown

This other woman was one he knew, and he felt relief in seeing Ofelia's name on the list. At least this wouldn't be too weird. The woman had been friendly and offered to make him food whenever he felt. A gift like this was sure to brighten her day, and he felt a bit better in that she wasn't a stranger to him.

He'd never been to her room, only meeting her once while hanging in the kitchen, but he found her room all the same and knocked upon it, waiting to see if she was in.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:30 pm
Oh, how Ofelia had missed her room, all of her room, and she was in it casually taking things off one by one when a knock came to the door. Putting things back on was bothersome and so Ofelia just. . . went over and opened it.

S'not like it wasn't the first time she answered her door without pants on and it wouldn't be the last. Peering out into the hall the look on her face could have been anger (who was interrupting her) or confusion (who knew she'd be in there). either way the person was Melvin and her look let up, prompting her to back up as well. "Oh, hey. S'up?"

MoonKitsune

Rown

Friendly Hunter

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:03 pm
Melvin of all things didn't expect Ofelia to be giving him that look, but what look of confusion he thought she had was nothing compared to the confusion and shock Melvin had when seeing her just stroll up in nothing but panties and a tank top.

She was very casual about it, and he brushed if off, trying to not take it as such a big deal seeing as she wasn't.

Still, she had no pants on. HOW DID SHE NOT HAVE PANTS ON?!

Looking at her, and only at her face, he forgot why the hell he was here. Oh right. "Hi. I have something for you." His voice was almost robotic at this point.

Opening the tube, he fished out a rose and handed it to her, before he realized how weird this seemed. "Oh, it's from a secret admirer. I'm just delivering." He kept holding it out for her to take. "It's not from me." He clarified. Nope. He didn't do this sorta stuff.

Why doesn't she have pants on?!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:13 pm
Ofelia moved away from the door and backed up, motioning for Melvin to come inside if he'd like, deciding to actually offer with words after she offered with actions. "Yer welcome ta come in if ya wanna, Ah was jus' changin' when ya happened by." His words about the delivery were falling on deaf ears or else she was just refusing to believe it for a second.

Actually, she was refusing to believe there was someone on this island that could actually like her and she decided to call Melvin on his bullshit. First though, she'd take the rose that he was holding out, her face still turning a faint red despite her knowledge that something was up. ( The girl had never gotten a gift of flowers before, it was all so new ).

"Seein' as Ah know there's not a single person on this island that dun see me as a crazy woman an' therefore not as datin' or courtin' material, can ya kindly not lie ta me an' tell me where ya really got this?" She held it in her hand, looking it over.

Her lack of pants was still not bothering her.

MoonKitsune

Rown

Friendly Hunter

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:22 pm
Melvin lingered by the door, not sure about even entering, before he walked in. For someone without pants on, her room was rather tidy. He expected to see clothes all over the floor and a half-eaten sandwich somewhere, but he felt relieved that it wasn't messy.

At her calling him out on his lie, he decided to just keep rolling on. "That's not true. There could be someone on this island who wants you. Guys get lonely. Island is small." When did he become the supportive type. Still, this girl offered to cook him food. It was best not to depress her out of the kitchen.

"You never know." He said, continuing to lie.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:27 pm
"Yer sweet ta say it, but when ya've been here long as Ah have an' met as many people yer gonna understand that Ah'm not much'a anythin'. Plus lots'a these people, the guys, will turn ta one 'nother before thoughts'a me even come inta faint idea land. Still, thanks fer the flower." She twisted it in her fingers, backing up a bit more as Melvin came in. She'd. . . never really had a guest in her room, only the time she and Bix came here to fight off Insanity monsters, and for a change Ofelia was glad that the floors were clean and it was all good.

Spotting a clean pair of pants on her bed she moved over and set the flower down before tugging on the undergarments, finally picking the rose back up. "Also in yer lie, ya suddenly went from 'there is' ta 'there could be'. Pick a story, stick wit' it - take it from a girl who's been called a liar all her life." The thought of maybe having an admirer did make her feel like she could be happy but it was also very, very bitter. Still, she didn't seem depressed in the slightest; she was actually wondering how to make rose petal tea.

MoonKitsune

Rown

Friendly Hunter

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:32 pm
Trying to lie his way through this was bad enough, but being called on it wasn't something he was going to bs out of when it seemed it would only do more damage. Ofelia wasn't buying this, and he wasn't about to lie up and down about a hoard of men beating at her door to get to her.

"Alright, I'm just here to give that flower. It's just something they are doing for the hunters to boost up moral a bit. Some girls just really like to hear the secret admirer bit to feel better. Ya know - for moral. Keep people off the deep end." He told her. "Not that you look suicidal or anything. It's just to perk up everyone's day." Again, a bold-faced lie, but better than the previous one. Her love life was no concern of his in the end.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:37 pm
Ofelia narrowed her eyes at him but eventually shrugged it off, a grin teasing her lips. "Ah'll accept that bit, 'bout the morale. Take mah thanks fer that then too." She certainly didn't have to say thanks to a secret admirer now, which did sort of make her sad that there really wasn't one even though she knew all along. Melvin did have some idea of truth there.

"So what now, do Ah need ta give ya anythin' back? Ah dun really have anythin' in mah room, but Ah can always whip ya up sommin' in the kitchens as a thanks."

MoonKitsune

Rown

Friendly Hunter

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:47 pm
"Oh no. This isn't something I should be paid for. Just take it for what it is. That's all. If you do want to hang, then we can." He felt guilty for dropping her like that by a secret admirer lie, but she was the one that called his BS. Still, he couldn't take payment for something he was sure wasn't innocent.

"I have to actually deliver the rest of these. I'll see you around." He waved, stepping back before excusing himself.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:52 pm
Rown

Ofelia has received a deep red rose. For three RPs (does not have to be the immediate next three) she will have strong affectionate feelings for the first person she sees.

These feelings will last until the three RPs are up or unless Ofelia trades or gives her rose away, at which point reality will come crashing back down immediately.

The cracktastic effects of the roses will last for only three RPs, not including the RP he gained it in. So if Ofelia does a solo, then gives the rose away in another RP, then the rose will last for only one more RP before becoming an ordinary white rose. And wilting and dying if not placed in and watered regularly.

Why me? Because of this! Questions? Ping Maru.

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers