Lady Kasxia
Vice Captain

4,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:39 pm
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Hopefully the things I'm working on will help get people more interested in the guild. Crew/VCs, you should have gotten a PM from me concerning those aforementioned things.

Ok  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:41 am
Hello, I'm quite new here and have accepted the invitation I was given, let me know if there's anything I can do like a character I can create, if so let me know if there's someone I should send my character(s) to post in the guild.  

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

MikuHinata1
Crew

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:24 am
FoxylilShrink
Hello, I'm quite new here and have accepted the invitation I was given, let me know if there's anything I can do like a character I can create, if so let me know if there's someone I should send my character(s) to post in the guild.

Welcome aboard, so yes you can copy a profile skeleton in member profile and create your character. Once you are done, you may send your character's info to Dawning Winter in PM.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hello. Koro here. Thank you for your gracious invitation. To be honest, I am fairly new in RP-ing much less being a part of a very organized RP guild such as this one. So please bear with me while I'll vigorously make an effort to familiarize myself with this guild, its inhabitants and the rules that governs it ( OvO''' ) I may require a considerable amount of time before finally acquiring the courage to participate.

... Also, english is not my native language so please excuse my language hiccups along the way ( >~< )

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 11:08 am
koromyst

Glad to have you aboard! If you need any help at all, let us know and we'll be right there to answer your questions. English isn't my first language either, it's tagalog - so I know the struggles, haha heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:43 pm
MikuHinata1
FoxylilShrink

Welcome aboard, so yes you can copy a profile skeleton in member profile and create your character. Once you are done, you may send your character's info to Dawning Winter in PM.

Very well, though one more question, since there'll be a demon race, can my character be one? Or does he/she have to be human?  

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

dragonball drip
Crew

Rich Smoker

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:20 pm
FoxylilShrink
MikuHinata1
FoxylilShrink

Very well, though one more question, since there'll be a demon race, can my character be one? Or does he/she have to be human?

You can most certainly be a demon! There may be some confusion initially, as the rules dictate new players start off as humans, though it is somewhat unclear how humans may become demons, though feel free to work on your character as you wish, as you can become a demon whether it be right away or later on (There is a rule also that says after X amount of time if you haven't been changed by one of the non-human races, you may willingly change into that).  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 11:23 am
Houndooms
FoxylilShrink
MikuHinata1
FoxylilShrink

You can most certainly be a demon! There may be some confusion initially, as the rules dictate new players start off as humans, though it is somewhat unclear how humans may become demons, though feel free to work on your character as you wish, as you can become a demon whether it be right away or later on (There is a rule also that says after X amount of time if you haven't been changed by one of the non-human races, you may willingly change into that).

Alright thanks for the heads up.  

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Vampires V. Lycans

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash