[PRP] A Spot of Bother [Vital Sign/Blackthorn]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It had been a nice morning but the peace of the swamp was suddenly shattered by a loud, bellow of rage. Anyone who dared to venture closer would begin to hear the stamping of hooves and the angry cursing of a very irate Kimeti.

Vital Sign snorted and threatened the caiman for the fifth time, stomping the ground near its head. The large reptile blinked but didn’t release her. It had clamped its jaws around the large amount of fluff at the end of her tail and was refused to give up its prize.

“You dumb creature!” The doe raged. She twisted her body around, lowering her head to look the caiman in the eye. “I’m going to smash your head open. Then I’m going to eat your insides and wear your ugly scaly hide on my back. What do you think of that, huh?”  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. At the sudden noise, the bird Blackthorn was stalking took to the sky. She flicked her tail in irritation but shrugged it off quickly. She already had the one, and it would be enough for now. Still, she wanted to know what made the noise.

There were more muffled noises, and Blackthorn hurried towards the source, dropping the bird that was already in her mouth. Was someone in danger? There could--

"Oh," was all she said when she saw the other doe, her mouth curving into a small smile. And then she turned and left, walking back the way she had come.

Quote:
Sorry for being confusing, she's gone to get the bird. xD

Amizade

Phantom

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:00 pm
Vital Sign’s ears flickered and her head swung around, her gaze focusing on the doe. Her fury only distracted for the small moment it took Blackthorn to take in the scene and then turn around and leave.

“Thanks for the help sweetheart!” She called out sarcastically, annoyed to have been so quickly abandoned. Again she tugged her tail, but the caiman was still holding fast. Well, back to useless threats… “That’s it! I’m going to kill every lizard in the swamp and make you watch!”

Amizade
haha, Pulse is all 'why pretty girl not help? emo '

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:41 am
After a few moments, Blackthorn returned, bird grasped firmly in her jaw. With a flick of her head, the carcass arched gracefully through the air and landed with a soft thump! near the caiman.

She was going to leave without saying anything, but the purple-haired doe exasperated her. "Do you really think yelling is going to get you anywhere? You should learn how to control your pet."

Ruriska
Prettyy? Thank-you * 3*
I'm still trying to work out how to RP her, sorry. ;_;

Amizade

Phantom

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:45 pm
There was a long moment where it appeared as though not even the meal offering would convince the caiman to let go. Then, with a movement almost too quick to see, it swung its head around and snapped up the bird carcass.

Vital Sign took her chance to trot away from the large reptile, lifting her tail up high just to make sure. When the doe spoke, any chance of Pulse managing an apology suddenly fled. “What would you know?” She retorted. “Mind your own business. I didn’t even need your help.”

Amizade
So am I. So it's all good. xD <3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:28 am
"YOU--" Blackthorn clenched her jaw and closed her eyes. She had just helped the little rat and now the girl couldn't even appreciate it. What an insolent little brat, she had better-- NO. Breathe innn and out. Innnn and out. This doe was not worth getting angry over. In, out. IN. OUT.

Finally, she opened her eyes again and looked at the doe. "Well then, if you don't need my help, I'm going to go catch another bird, since you've already made me lose two. Good day!" She turned angrily on her heel and stalked off. What an annoying, little doe.

Ruriska
Is this going to turn into a full blown physical fight? LOLOL.

Amizade

Phantom

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:02 pm
Vital Sign watched Blackthorn struggle to hold onto her temper with a smug smile. She tossed her head proudly and stomped her hoof to make sure the doe knew she meant business. “Don’t blame me for your lack of hunting prowess.” She taunted as Blackthorn stormed away. “Good luck catching yourself a meal, sweetheart. You’ll need it.”

Amizade
Oh boy. Pulse doesn’t get physical with pretty girls. But she makes up for it by not being very good at being nice… xD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:34 am
She had seen it soar overhead -- a giant silver and crimson bird, its wingspan easily bigger than herself. Awed by the sight, she had followed the bird as it glided through the air, making sure to keep a safe distance. She had never seen a creature so magnificent, its fierceness displayed when in one fell swoop, it dived down, snatching up a young lynx before taking to the sky again, prize grasped firmly in its talons.

She had watched it feed, ripping at the meat with its beak. She had edged closer to the bird, and perhaps she had forgotten to be careful, or perhaps she wanted to get a better look, either way, she had edged too close. It had flapped its wings, called out a warning, and then suddenly, it had attacked her. The encounter was so fast, she wasn't sure what happened. There had been teeth, claws, feathers, screams, blood (hers), and then suddenly, she was... in a hole. The creature had forced her backwards and she had tripped and fell, landing heavily on her leg and bleeding from her newfound wounds.

The bird had flown off when she fell, and now she winced in pain as she struggled to get to her feet. Stupid, beautiful bird.

Ruriska
Ruri, can you please add a line of asterisks to the end of your previous post to signify the time skip? Thanks. (:

I uh... I like commas. OTL

Amizade

Phantom

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:33 pm
“That must have hurt.” A voice commented from above. Vital Sign stood at the edge of the hole, looking down at the hurt doe with a curious expression. She had been attracted to the spot, having been napping nearby, by the eagle’s screech mingling with a doe’s cries of pain and had arrived just in time to watch Blackthorn tumble into the hole and the eagle streak off into the sky. Damn impressive bird. She’d never seen anything quite like it before.

Vital Sign had not expected to see this particular female again. If it had been a male, she would have left him to pull himself out of trouble. But it wasn’t and that fact demanded she give aid. Chivalry wasn’t entirely dead. “You really are a crap hunter. You’re lucky you didn’t lose an eye or something.” She paced around the edge of the hole, until she’d decided on the easiest place for Blackthorn to climb out.

“You hurt bad?” She enquired, eyeing the bloody scratches.

Amizade

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:56 am
Blackthorn grimaced when she heard another kin's voice. She did not want anyone to see her like this, especially... she looked up.

HER?! What was she doing here?

Even in her pain, Blackthorn scowled at the other doe, "I wasn't hunting it -- I would never hunt something that beautiful. I was just... looking. Sorta.

"And no. I'm fine." She winced.

Ruriska
So sorry, Ruri bb.

Amizade

Phantom

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:03 pm
“You were looking a bit close.” Vital Sign responded; looking both skeptical and disapproving at the same time.

“Fine, eh?” The doe tilted her head with a frown. “Well, I guess you don’t need my help then.” Pulse would be happy to lend a quick hoof and then be off, but if the other female was going to be difficult about it, she could play that game too.

Amizade
You take as long as you need darlin'. <3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:29 am
"Wait." Blackthorn was talking through gritted teeth, fighting her pride down with each word.

"Please..." she pulled herself up, grimacing in pain, "please help me out of this hole."
It pained her -- even more than her physical injuries -- to beg. She scowled, angry at herself. It was bad enough that she had gotten herself into this predicament in the first place, but then to have to ask for help?

Ruriska
Thanks for being so patient. Sorry about the short reply. ;_;

Amizade

Phantom

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:16 pm
“Well now, that’s all you had to say.” Vital Sign said with a grin as she turned around and flicked her tail towards the hole. The long purple hairs would be just in reach for the other doe to grab hold of and help Blackthorn climb. “Let’s see if we can get you out this way first, before I have to climb down there with you and push you out.”

She looked back expectantly at Blackthorn, expecting the other doe to take the cue. “You’ll have to work with me now sweetheart.” She waited another moment and then added, “Or does it hurt too much?”

Amizade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:19 am
A hundred and one things were running through her head, but she decided against retorting back -- her pride was hurt enough as it was. Instead, Blackthorn scowled at the other doe and clamped her teeth down on the offering. Damn this doe.

Ruriska
A few months late. Forgive me, my dear Ruriska. ;_;
Next one will be fast. Promise*

Amizade

Phantom

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:02 pm
Vital Sign winced as Blackthorn bit down but she didn’t make a sound, instead just grit her teeth, tensed her muscles and began walked forward, trying to drag the other doe out of the hole. It hurt. Like hell. But she kept forward, hoping Blackthorn would have the strength to manage the rest.

Amizade
No rush, haha. XD

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces