[PRP] Clumsy Affection [Sunspot/Wilted] [FIN!] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.After a disastrous scenario involving an unfortunately placed stone, a fresh pile of fish and a not-quite-dead foxbun, Sunspot had been sent out to be ‘useful’ somewhere else. With a woven sling tied around her neck and nestled against her chest, the doe was busy stomping through the swamp in search of berries. It was, she knew, just an excuse to get her out of the way for a little while, but she didn’t mind. It was nice being out and about. It was just a shame she didn’t have any company.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It was almost as though the Motherfather was listening particularly well that day,finding Wilted Branches wandering carefully, having taken down a rather nasty fighting old badger near the edge of the swamp, having wandered rather far away and only just now returning... He had made a similar wish not to be alone, and upon hearing the sloshing of steps, he moved near, smiling as he noticed whom it was.

"Sunspot." He dipped his head, having the dead badger in a sort of raft he'd managed to carefully put together to shove along the swamp floor. "What might the pleasure be that brings us together right now?"  

Hibiscus Mist

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:22 pm
"Wilted!" Sunspot could not have looked more delighted to see the buck. With a happy little hoof stomp, a habit passed down from her father, the doe trotted over to greet her friend. "I’m collecting berries." She answered with a smile, moving in to press her nose against his. She held it there for one long breath before moving around to inspect the badger corpse. "Oh wow! He’s a big one. Poor old thing." She gave the dead beast a quick look of sympathy, before it was banished by another big grin. "I don’t think I’ve tasted badger before."

iHibari Kyoya

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:33 am
He chuckled and returned the greeting gesture. "Yes, he was giving me some trouble as I was looking for something proper, but no more. I think he was also taking from the salamander traps." The buck shook his head. "Berries you say? Would you like any help? Or even a guard in case someone attempts to take from you?" He was getting used to being in the group, and helping others was something he was getting very accustomed to.

Ruriska

Hibiscus Mist

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:10 pm
"He has a pretty pelt. Maybe Rise will let me keep it." Sunspot lifted her head, proudly displaying the sling against her chest. Not that there was anything in it yet, but she was sure that by the end of the day, it would be overflowing with delicious berries. "That would be really nice." She giggled, as if the thought of someone trying to steal berries was ridiculously funny. "Everything is always better with two."

iHibari Kyoya

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:48 am
"I agree with that!" He chuckled and motioned that she lead the way, prepared to fall into step with her. "Perhaps this berry hunt will prove more fruitful than we expect." He'd not noticed the joke within his statement.

Ruriska

Hibiscus Mist

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:23 pm
Sunspot moved to lead the way, bumping her side companionably against his as she went past. The doe giggled. “You’re so funny.” She commented, presuming the pun has been intended. “Come on then.” She picked a path that would allow the badger-laden sled to slide along without too much hindrance. Oh right, the badger… “Maybe we should take it home first… before it starts to smell too bad and go rotten.”

iHibari Kyoya

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:12 pm
The male chuckled. "We'll also see if we can make a note about the badger pelt going to you." He nuzzled her shoulder before helping her turn.
Ruriska
Sorry about shortness :c Toothache

Hibiscus Mist

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:08 pm
Sunspot walked alongside Wilted, only slightly ahead to show the way. She had a great sense of direction, and it would have made her a terrific delivery doe for the tribe… if her clumsiness hadn’t promised the goods would never reach their destination in one piece. “It shouldn’t take us too long,’ she tripped on a tree root, stumbled a few paces forward and, once she had righted herself, continued talking as if nothing had happened, “reach home and then we go head back out for the berries.” Her cheerful smile had never once faltered.

iHibari Kyoya
I hope you’re feeling better today. D:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:38 am
"Sounds like a plan." He smiled and nodded. "Is there anywhere specific you'd like to go for berries?" He stepped up to her side in case she tripped again, ready to offer a shoulder in case she didn't recover so easily.

Ruriska
I doooooo c:

Hibiscus Mist

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:15 pm
Sunspot hummed thoughtfully. “There’s a nice big blackberry bramble a good walk from here. It’s not too far away though and it’s very pretty.” She bumped her shoulder against his, the touch intentional rather than the stumble it appeared to be. She was, in her own clumsy way, trying to show how much she liked him.

iHibari Kyoya

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:04 pm
"Is it now? I'd like to see this pretty berry bush with you." He smiled and gave her a little nose in the shoulder, chuckling at the little bump into him. "You know, you're rather lovely in the dim light. Very much like your name implies. A spot of sun in the dark."

Ruriska

Hibiscus Mist

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:50 pm
“Really? You think so!” Sunspot grinned with delight. “That’s really nice of you to say.” Her head lifted proudly; almost prancing along at his side she was so happy. “You’re rather lovely all the time and in any light.” She informed him with a firm nod. Oh wait, should she have said handsome instead?

iHibari Kyoya

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:13 am
He took it as a joke, a soft chuckle settling over their space. "Well thank you, I do try to appear my best." He paused a moment to look at something near a tree before moving to look around. "I have yet to meet your father. Do tell me about him." He was interested in the others.

Ruriska
Sorry D: I lost my puter use because herpy derp derps

Hibiscus Mist

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:33 pm
Sunspot made a delighted little sound at the mention of her father. “Of course! Well, he’s big and strong. He’s a Totoma, you know? So he’s very big. That’s why I’m a little bit uh… larger than normal.” It was only when standing beside other Kimeti does that the difference was noticeable, and as it was, she was easily the height and weight of a buck. “He’s very kind and very wise. I think you’ll like him.”

iHibari Kyoya

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces