Welcome to Gaia! ::

█GℛIMOIℛE PℛIVATE█

Back to Guilds

A High School / University for Gifted Students RP 

Tags: Tournament, Fantasy, Fight, School, Romance 

Reply █GℛIMOIℛE PℛIVATE█
Student Orientation (Post Here First) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IQuitSoBye

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:26 am
User Image

M-my name is Missy Milton...

I am 17 y-years o-of age...

Oh? Can't you see... I-I'm just a human... Nothing special...

A-as you can see... I'm a v-very shy person. I tend to stu-stutter time to time...
Please pay t-that no attention! Even t-though I'm human... I-I am an e-expert in martial arts and o-other combat moves...
Y-yea... I don't look like t-the fighting type...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:08 pm
User Image
Name: Lilura (Lura)
Species: Human Magic user
Something about me: My parents were killed when I was young and I was raised by my mother's familiar Isis, a gryphon and her son, Cid. I think of Isis as one of my mothers, and Cid as my brother. Because of being raised by such a strongly elemental creatures my magic is strongly tied to elemental and familiar magic, and is surprisingly strong. I'm working towards being one of the youngest humans to earn the title "Magical Sage".

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:14 pm
User Image
Name: Cid
Age: 29 Human years, 14 and a half (Don't for get the half!) in Gryphon years
Species: Gryphon (Non-familiar)
Something about me: I've been around longer than my baby sister yet Mom says she's older. I'm very blunt but anything I say that insults you is not necessarily intended that way. I'm fiercely loyal, so mess with my sister or make fun of mom, and I'll bite you.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:58 pm
Name: Mercer
User Image
Species: Demon
Something about me: Since i got my human body, I've spent my time in the human world being a hitman for a suspicious figure whom shall not be named. I came to the academy in order to try to actually make friends. Living many lifetimes without a single friend gets a little lonely.  

NeverDreamt
Captain

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

OG Crack Mama

Aged Noob

2,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:11 pm
User Image

Name: Eden Avery

Species: Phoenix

A Little Fact About Me: My dreams are the memories of previous Phoenixes; and if I'm a reincarnation of others, who is the real me? That's what I'm trying to find out...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:08 pm
User Image

Name: Lyubitʹ Potseluy

Nickname(s): Libby

Codename(s): Amo

Race: Human

Powers: Libby's ability is learning faster then normal. One glance at several pages of a book is basically all she needs.

Personality: Libby's personality is colorful, she's dramatic, confident, open minded, adventures, daring and competitive. Libby is always ready for a challenge no matter the situation or the game.

-The internet.
-Video games
-Chatting
-Meeting up with people
-Listening to Elctronika
-Drawing
-Eating like a man
-Acting Dramatic

Dislikes:
Libby dislikes men, she also dislikes seeing people in a relationship, it's one of her no nos and she'll more then likely be rude to them. She hates being labeled and being the center of attention unless she's on a chat.

Contacts: Ciel  

Broken Daffodil

Shirtless Gekko

3,550 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXAwkwardXPineappleXx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

○Age17

○Species-Human

○Facts:

Ciel's personality is quiet, shy, insecure, self-conscious, and unsocial.
The only thing she's confident is building electronics.

○Ability: Ciel's ability is building technology from scratch right of the top of her head. As long as she can find the things that work, then she can process it through her brain how to build it in a matter of minutes with her own hands.

○Contacts: The only person that Ciel has been chatting with is another person like her although her. They both planned on meeting here in this school.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:19 pm
User Image
Name:
Logan Jericho

Race: Immortal
Info: Logan's race is one of the oldest races in existence, said to be the origin of all other humaniod races besides humans themselves. They are a mutation off of humans, and appear almost exactly the same, with only slight variations initially. They have a very low fertility rate and a very high mutation rate, making immortals born from immortals often widely different from their parents. They tend to have superhuman abilities, from pure physical and mental abilities, to psionic powers, to magical abilities, to aura abilities.

Personality: He tends to be calm, collected, and logical, rarely getting overly irritated, except socially, he is less then skilled. He is shy and easily embarrassed in various social situations. He is, through it all, a kind and understanding person, thinking of the well-being of others before himself. He has a general interest in nature and the sciences.

Abilities: He has superhuman physical and mental capabilities and attributes. He has access to powerful psionic abilities.
He has a unique aura, made up of several parts with unique and powerful properties. Some he can completely control, others not so much. A few he has almost no control over, and can become active without him willing it.

Clothing: He tends to wear clothes all in white, often wearing the outfit set in the pic, while wearing a large, robe-like shirt set over it. He wears a white cloak over this.

RLRLR

First of Four

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:49 pm
User Image

Name: Jack Frost
Age: 47, but he stopped aging around twenty three years of age though.
Species: Hydro Demon
Fact: His father was a wraith and his mother was a water sprite, both have passed away. They named Jack after his uncle, because he had the same dark cobalt blue hair as the winter spirit’s. He has his father’s eyes however and his mothers grin as well as their combined mischievous nature.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:24 pm
User Image
Name: Alex Darke
Race: Human/Demon
Other Stuff: Don't get in my way. I have a job I need to do..  

Duncan Wells

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

NeverDreamt
Captain

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:31 pm
Name: Lucifer
User Image
Race:Angel and demon, father demon mother angel
Other stuff: Really upbeat but very very mean and ruthless in a fight. Has many hidden skills and talents but chooses not to use them all that much  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:56 pm
Name: Lilith
Bio: Mother is Kitsune, Father is Neko. Grew up as a Fire cat demon. Know's how to transform. Love to flirt, but not too much. Like to wear "sexy" clothing. Does not like humans, killed her loved brother. She is shy, and wishes to be loved, and to look pretty like other girls, so she can get a boyfriend.

Picture:
User Image

Tranformation:
User Image  

Kinkaloid M-01

Fashionable Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Sweetangeltot

Friendly Werewolf

10,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:57 pm
User Image

Name: Anna Sweet
Species: Human / with magical powers
Personality: Shy at first but super random when you know her
Like: pretty much anything
Dislike: Jerk  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:12 pm
User Image
Name: Kiara Uzumaki

Race: Demon

Sexuality: Straight

Powers: Dark Magic, Barriers, Teleport

Weapons: Two Katanas, and Two Scythes that she can hide.

Bio: Kiara was born in a wealthy household in the underworld. She was raised to be an experienced fighter and very smart. She did not mind doing work around the house even though they have housemaids. Though her family is known for their technology, Kiara just like to be around people. She had a best friend who she thought she could trust, but her best friend betrayed her when she took the guy that she liked away from her. You see, Kiara gets shy sometimes when it comes to guys she like, and her best friend took advantage of it and took him away from her. She became so angry that she attacked her ex best friend. Theres one thing that you should know about her. When she start to fight, she dont stop until she see blood or dead. They had to get 5 guys to pull her off of her.

Dislikes: assholes, sluts, being betrayed

Other: When she uses her powers, you can see red flower petals swarm around her like a shield.

Mewuzumaki the Kitsune

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
█GℛIMOIℛE PℛIVATE█

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers