Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace Combat: Unsung Heroes

Back to Guilds

The Legion Contracting Corp. is an elite force. To be asked to join is a privilege. 

Tags: Ace Combat, Private Military, Mercenary, Special Forces, Role Play 

Reply Archives
Operation: SLAMFIRE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:16 pm
You cannot kill...

Aingel banked around intending to come in for another pass, when cannon rounds peppered his plane, sending alarms off in the cockpit. "What the bloody-" He banked over, activating the fire suppression system and turning off engine 2, which had flamed out. He looked back looking for his attacker, when he saw the distinctive helicopter with the twin bubble canopies. He accelerated with the remaining engine, swooping back over the base with the chopper hot on his six. "Dammit. Pryor, this is Aingel. The dealers have a Hind up here, and the b*****d's taken out one of my engines. I'll try to shake him, but I can't help with dealing with the drug planes. What's their current status?"

Almost as soon as he said that, unbeknownst to Aingel, Diego had ordered the planes, now fully loaded with the Dead Weed, to take off and start the operation. At the end of the runway, the first plane, an aging Boeing 737 fitted with dirt runway wheels, spooled to life, though its old engines backfired every now and then, and it began lumbering towards the runway, followed by a C-119 Flying Boxcar right behind it. The operation had begun.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Brigadier General Thomas Pryor

Pryor took the least amount of men and began the search for Trident, he had a fix on his location and began heading to a building west of their current location. As Pryor and his men began to come to a small opening bullets began hitting the ground all around his team. Just then his radio went off. Aingels voice carrying bad news.

"Aingel, this is Pryor, I've split up our group to carry out several objectives, I'm currently on the hunt for Trident, Artyom's looking for some heavy ordinance to take care of any enemy aircraft and a third team is clearing the area and is going to try and obtain a functional Artilery system, which will take care of the runway... I would say that you need to link up with Artyom rite now he is going to be your life saver today."

With that Pryor let off his radio and began firing back at the Rebels. He knew about these men and who they were, where they came from, and that they would be trouble to deal with. He knew all about operation 'Operation Just Cause' and the events that had led up to it. This mission was going to be hard fought.

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

Rotten the Warlock

Noble Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:35 pm
User Image

Reaver

The explosions were like fireworks for a winter celebration that occurred back in old country. The symphony of war reminded him of home not so much the cell but the training he went through. It was accelerating to feel this once more. He grabbed his rifle and fired out into the distance. He heard the sound of man fall to the sound of his bullet hitting flesh. There was no sound for a medic for he knew it was one shot, one kill. Aiming through his eye piece he was shooting the enemy like flies.
Crawling underneath the brush to get a better hit of the enemy, he was in luck to stay out of sight from the enemy as they were hitting him with suppressing fire from over the other end of hill ahead of him. They enemy had the advantage due to they had the higher view point and could snipe Ivan in the dark if they wanted to. "Damn I'm pinned down, time for a counter-attack"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:58 am
User Image
Commander J. Trident
The Commando
"Call to God if I cross your path and my silhouette hangs in the Aftermath; hope is a moment now long past, the shadow of death is the one I cast"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trident moved through the building going from room to room looking for any clues or intel on what the enemy was up. He shrugged off the pain and kept pressing forward, carrying on with the mission. Like hell was he going to get evacuated when he could still do his job. Trident wanted to get his hands on Diego, not to get revenge but to bring him to justice, he would tie him up and leave him for the villagers that he wold terrorize.

"This Trident, I am clearing each room looking for any intel. Nothing of importance, yet, there has to be something here.:

Trident knew where there would be tons on intel, he just had to find the room it was here somewhere. He had to find the control tower, there would be navigational controls and the tags for all the planes and where they would be going. Get that information, even if we cant catch them here, we could scramble our own jets to shoot them down before they hit their targets.

"There is a control tower here some where. If we find it we can get most if not all of the information we need to stop the planes if they get away.:

He said as he slipped passed a few rebels running to go engage the Legion. He was tempted to take out the straggler with a quick toss of a kitchen knife he found in the make shift mess hall. He decided not to, to prevent his own self from getting caught.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Move with the wind, and you will never be heard."

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:13 pm

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

Artyom got a look at the planes as they slowly went to the run way his team was under fire but if the fired right they could move some men he reached into his bag turning his head down before he felt a ping that sent him to the ground.He soon realized that the men who were shooting at his team had shot his gasmask but luckily it bounced off so he pushed himself up running over to a fellow DLCC member getting beside him "All members the planes are moving and my team is pinned already lost two men we need support or for someone to ******** the lead plane up"He yelled though his ear piece then got up and fired the GP-30 at the enemy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:17 am
User Image
Reaver ducked down in the brush looked around to make sure he wouldn't get flanked from the enemy, he was already pinned down as it was. He couldn't scope them out due to the fact they had the higher ground but then it hit him like a rock to the head. "Higher grounding,' he whispered as he looked at the hundreds of trees around him. He knew it was risky but it was a chance to counterattack before they got surrounded. Crawling around Reaver found a tree with enough cover and was close and yet far enough to fire without getting hammered with repressing fire. As long as he stayed hidden he was golden.
Starting to climb up the tree he picked himself a spot with lots of leaves and branches to cover him. Whipping out his cloak he blended into nature and looked through his scope of his AK-107. There was alot to see from a higher elevation. Clicking on his radio he spoke, "This Reaver reporting to all allies within the area I'm going to draw out their fire my way, use this chance to counterattack and flank them." As he spotted a firing soldier in his scope firing from down below on some of his trapped allies. Taking his time his breath was smooth and clam as he fired and head shot the soldier dead and went for the next one and shot him right into his jugular. After the second kill this caused confusion among their ranks and the repressing fire stopped and started shooting at random positions hoping to swat who was killing their men with a grace of a flyswatter. So far they have not discovered Reaver's shooting position as he shot at another soldier. Speaking into his radio, "This is private Reaver I have caused confusion to the enemy the time to attack is now, repeat counterattack commence!"

Rotten the Warlock

Noble Reveler

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:16 pm
User Image

Aingel acknowledged Pryor, but cursed again as the chopper fired another salvo of cannon fire, narrowly missing his damaged plane. He came back over the airfield, and noted the 737 lining up on the runway, but he noticed something....off. It took him a second, but he realized that a runway of that size was way too short to allow the plane to take off safely. Then he noticed the crewmen running around the nose gear of the 737, attaching some sort of device up. Then it hit him. "Those clever bastards...."

User Image

Those two sheds on either side of the runway likely held the inner workings of an aircraft catapult. A long steam line ran from the northernmost shed to behind the treeline, where the Cartel likely had a boiler set up to create the steam necessary for the catapult. It was a crude design, judging from the steam leaking out of the pipe, but it worked for what they were planning on doing, and it even had a jet blast barrier set up at the end. Aingel banked over, dodging another burst of cannon fire, and radioed Pryor again. "Pryor, I've figured out how the Cartel's getting their planes off the ground. Someone on their side must have knowledge of a carrier launch catapult, because that's what they have. I hope you have a plan on dealing with it, because I'm a bit busy up here dealing with the Hind. Do you see any heavy weapons near you? Something that can take down a large jet?"

[[I drew up the map at a moment's notice. Everyone, take note of the landing zone, and figure out your current location on the map.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:37 pm
Private Eric Ryan

Eric went with Pryor and his group. He took cover as Pryor threw two privates to the ground. Eric didn't understand why he did it untill the mortar hit the ground. He followed Pryor closely as the group moved to the west towards Trident's position. When they reached the opening and bullets began to hit the ground all around them, Eric returned fire with an accurate shot, nailing a rebel in the neck. As he bolted his weapon, Eric stated the obvious:
"We need to find cover."
Then waited for orders.

LilFuzzyGrunny

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:45 am

Brigadier General Thomas Pryor

Pryor looked around at his men, as he listened to all the talk through the radio, and after hearing Trident's voice he decided it was time for a change of plans. Pryor called to his men to listen as he talked through his radio.

"This is Pryor, I'm going to stop my meeting with Trident, he seems to have his s**t together, I am going to take my men though and Secure an AA Gun that is near the runway. Although I will say that shooting this plane on the ground before it takes off may release the dead weed."

When he said this he looked over at Eric Ryan who had said they should find cover, but Pryor had plans for him.

"Ryan, I want you to find high ground with a clear view of the runway and the catapult buildings, and I want you to put a bullet through any thing that isn't wearing a DLCC Uniform. I don't want that plane taking off."

As he said this he began firing at the enemy with some of the other man making an opening for everyone to move to their new objective. The AA Gun wasn't faraway from their location because they were already heading in that direction, but he new it would be hard to take and keep control of.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:31 pm
Private Eric Ryan

"Copy that."
Ryan returned fire to the rebels as he began his way to his objective. He looked for good positions that would be able to help out the team. He stayed with the group untill he saw the control center.
"General Pryor, I'm going for the Control Center. I'll see if there's a way on top, do you think you can give me some covering fire?"
As he said this, he broke off from the group and headed for the building. The plan was to go around back of the building and look for a latter, or some obstacles he could scale to get to the top of the building.

LilFuzzyGrunny

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image
Commander J. Trident
The Commando
"Call to God if I cross your path and my silhouette hangs in the Aftermath; hope is a moment now long past, the shadow of death is the one I cast"

"Please watch out for me, I am not in a DLCC uniform. I had to use my pants as a bandage for my chest. Don't shoot a man in his skivvies its just not right."

Trident said into his mic as he moved through the building and finally making his way to the base of the control tower that was located in the control center building. He moved through up the steps not making a sound and got right behind the man closest to him. He reached around his neck and applied a rear naked choke, with the sleeper hold in place the man could not call for help. Tridents arms acted like a vice grip not letting go till the man blacked out do to loss of oxygen to is brain. There was two men left in the tower, one was manning the equipment the other was a sniper engaging the DLCC from inside of the tower. John pulled his pistol from his belt, that he used to help secure his pants over the wounds on his chest. He whistled to get the attention of both of them, once they turn around, John would make quick work of both of them giving them their daily dose of hot lead delivered directly to their brains for the medicine to quickly take effect.

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff