Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace Combat: Unsung Heroes

Back to Guilds

The Legion Contracting Corp. is an elite force. To be asked to join is a privilege. 

Tags: Ace Combat, Private Military, Mercenary, Special Forces, Role Play 

Reply Archives
Operation: SLAMFIRE Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:30 pm
User Image
To any passerby in the air, or perhaps looking down from a satellite, the airfield looked like a harmless clearing. It was when you were standing in said clearing when things started to stand out. Things like the large hangars in the trees, each housing several aging cargo aircraft, some being worked on diligently by mechanics, or the many other cargo planes of varying age and types in the trees, being loaded with strange bales by men who were being watched by stone-faced guards. There were a few other buildings, too, all of them, like the hangars and the aircraft, camoflaged to that they were virtually undetected. Coming from one of these buildings was a pair of men, one taller than the other, who started heading towards a n area where a Bell 206 helicopter was coming to land. The shorter one had a high, angular face with dirty brown hair, and the other had a masculine, chiseled face that could be described as handsome, if not for his stone-cold eyes. The smaller man was talking to the taller one, who was listening with a slight frown on his face. The man suddenly interrupted, glancing at the shorter man."And you believe his story of being a lost tourist, Juan?"
"Yes, Senor Diego. We have no reason not to. He was completely unarmed, and he claimed that he lost his map while sightseeing, and wandered too close to one of our outposts..."
"I see....so why did you bring him here?
"Well, that's the thing. He was....taking pictures of our operations when we caught him, saying that he was impressed at how we raised our crops and asked what we grew in these parts...We didn't answer him, of course, but the fact that he was taking pictures at night raises questions...we brought him here for interrogation. If he doesn't know anything, we'll knock him out, feed him a memory wipe pill, make it look like he suffered and accident and leave him where he'll be found..."

The taller man smiled slightly."Smart, Juan. If we killed him, someone would come looking for him, which could attract more trouble...speaking of which..."
The men arrived at the helicopter, where they pulled the man they had captured out of the chopper. Diego, the taller one, cocked his head at the prisoner, before speaking in English. "Can you understand me? Who are you?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Commander J. Trident
The Commando
"Call to God if I cross your path and my silhouette hangs in the Aftermath; hope is a moment now long past, the shadow of death is the one I cast"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John looked up at the man, and smiled kindly at it him. It was action time he was easily going to pull this off. Trident's eyes scanned the area, and took everything in, from how many people to buildings and the lay out of the land. He cleared his throat and spoke clearly, he focused his mind and body, to be able to copy his voice perfectly.

"My name is Thomas, and its a pleasure to meet you. And your name is?"

Trident copied it to a T, even got the accent right and dialect. His plan was to make them angry so they would beat him and keep him here longer then just releasing him out and wiping his memory. He could take any of the punishment they could give, and when the time was right we would make his great escape.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Move with the wind, and you will never be heard."

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:30 pm
Diego scowled, smacking the man who called himself Thomas and mimicked him hard across the cheek. He turned and began walking to one of the camouflaged buildings, the men carrying "Thomas" following, bringing the prisoner with them. The chopper that they arrived on started powering down its engines, and even as the rotors were still spinning, men hurriedly towed it out of the clearing before it could be seen. As they walked, Diego continued to speak. "Do not be insolent, gringo. Your choice of words may affect whether you return home on a plane or in a body bag. Now, tell me why you were taking pictures of our facilities. Who do you work for?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Commander J. Trident
The Commando
"Call to God if I cross your path and my silhouette hangs in the Aftermath; hope is a moment now long past, the shadow of death is the one I cast"

"You hit like a Chika. Do you hit all the guys you have feelings for, like that or am I just special?"

Trident said still mimicking Diego's voice. He was heavily implying that Deigo there was no Machisimo in any of them and that they liked doing each others nails and hair while talking about boys they like. John looked into the eyes of Diego, with no fear and wanted Diego to see that . He could take anything that they could give, and has been through much much worse.

"I work for Cosmo Magazine. I am a photographer and journalist. I am doing an Article about Homosexuality through out the Cartels here. I was in formed in town on where could find some of you, but by the time I got there it was late, and the door was left open so I walked in."

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:35 pm
Capt Trident

Diego sneered at the petty insult, signalling a guard to smack "Thomas" up side the head with his rifle. "As you Americans say, 'bullshit.' And before you deny it, gringo, don't. I know you are American. I also know that you are not a photographer. If the CIA has any sort of competence, they would know about our plan, and they would take action. So, let's cut to the...chase? Is that the American word for it? Yes, let's cut to the chase, shall we?" Diego led the group into a small building, which looked like the inside of an interrogation room, because it was indeed an interrogation room. The brownish stains on the floor showed that it had been well-used, but the steel chair in the center of the room, which they strapped "Thomas" into, was spotless. Diego pulled up a chair in front of his prisoner, and stared him in the eyes, smiling cruelly. "I do hope you put up a fight, gringo. It has been a long time since the last interrogation..."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:14 pm

Commander J. Trident
The Commando

Trident started to laugh with him, he was going to take them for a nice little ride. He cleared his throat and spoke in fluent Japanese, He was after all born there while his parents where stationed over seas.

"アメリカ人?あなたは、白い肌を持つ誰もがアメリカンだと思います。あなたは何も人種差別主義者の豚だん。"

((American? You think anyone with a white skin is an American. You're nothing but a racist pig.))

Trident spit at the guys face and did as he asked and fought back. He didn't need his hands to kill. He easily slipped from the grasp of one of the guards stepping forward and and jumped into the air. He rotated in the air and spun his hips like a corkscrew, his extend his leg and planted it into the jaw of one of the guards, preforming a Tornado Kick. There was enough force to break the jaw, dislocate it from the skull and loosen some of the teeth around the impact zone. Trident then went back to his docile state and waited for them to hit him and attempt to interrogate him. He wouldn't allow them to break him they could break his body but not his mind or soul.

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:40 am
Capt Trident

Diego sneered at the man as he was restrained, his brow twitching slightly at the language he did not understand. The guard he had kicked was knocked to the floor, and was helped up and out of the room by Juan. "Do not play games with me, gringo. You Americans killed my parents during your stupid little 'Operation Just Cause' and destroyed our homes. But did anyone care? No. They saw you as saviors, coming to rescue them from the evil dictator. No mind was given to those who became refugees of that petty war. And now..." He gave that cruel smile again. "The Americans will get what's been coming to them for more than twenty years...."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Commander J. Trident
The Commando

Trident had taken out one of this guys men, and more then likely he will be out of action for a while, longer if it doesn't heal right. He let the guards strap him to the chair and restrain him. The restraints where nice and snug against his body, it didn't bother him a bit, it wouldn't be the first time he has been through this ride. He spoke in English once more seeing that he could not understand him, and went back to using Deigo's voice to mimic him, and make him more angry.

"You really do think I am American don't you. You clearly are mistaken. Mister, I'm sorry I never caught your name."

Trident sat up straight, and tall and he was growing tired of this guy's ramblings. Was it just himself or is it that all evil bad guys like to go into long monologues about their evil plan or their doomsday device.

"So is your plan to bore me to death with all your talking or am I going to have to torture and interrogate myself. That would save you so much more time."

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:03 pm
Capt Trident

Diego, surprisingly, grinned. "Your sense of humor is commendable, Senor Thomas. But I prefer to torture my prisoners myself. All you must know about my plan is that soon America will soon be wrapped around my finger, whether they like it or not. Now, we shall partake in the entertainment." The seat that Trident was strapped into suddenly tilted back until he was staring at the ceiling. More guards came in, one carrying a large bucket filled with water and the other carrying towels. Diego stood up and went over to Trident, staring down at him with that smug grin of his as a guard wrapped a tower around Trident's face. "Today's weather is quite pleasant, no? A perfect day for waterboarding." With that, the other guard filled a pitcher full of dirty water from the bucket and began pouring it over Trident's face.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:27 am

Commander J. Trident
The Commando

Trident relaxed his mind and focused on what was going to be happening to him. He had been trained numerous times on how to undergo water boarding a long with other forms of torture and integration techniques. He waited for them to allow for him to come back up for breaths of air. When that happened he took deep deep breaths so that he could be able to hold his breath, since he had been trained with the SEALS he could hold his breath for a quite some time.

Trident knew that everyone else should have tracked his location through the GPS contained with inside the subdermal implant in his inner ear and onto his voice box. Normally it was used as a communication device but it could easily traced with the technology that DLCC had. It was now a waiting game, looked like they would be showing up late. So deigo was going to have more fun with him. Trident could take it, any of it from; cutting him, beating him, electrocuting him, they could not break his will.

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:07 pm
The water boarding continued for a while, but eventually Diego became bored when the man still refused to answer his questions competently. Eventually, he stopped the torture, and called in something else: A blowtorch and an iron rod. He took the rod in his hand, holding it with a thick leather glove, and with the other, he grabbed the blowtorch, running it over the rod until it was white hot. Once he was satisfied, he grinned cruelly at Trident again. "You may have stood up to the waterboarding, gringo, but now comes my favorite part. I do so love this form of torture. You know why? Because, no matter where you go after this, no matter what you do, these scars will remain with you, and you will be reminded of who gave them to you...." He took the iron rod, and, touched the tip to Trident's chest, dragging it across to make a line. If the gringo did not scream or flinch, then well, perhaps Diego had found a worthy adversary.

User Image

Twenty miles away, two aircraft were flying straight towards the hidden base, just above the treetops. The first was a dark grey UH-60 Blackhawk, but the other was a unique looking A-6 with the same dark grey paint job, but also with a wide shark mouth and a pair of nasty looking cannons slung under the wings, along with four more guided bombs and a pair of Sidewinder missiles, just in case. The A-6 had thrust vectoring nozzles on it, and they were currently turned almost vertically down to allow the jet to fly at an insanely low speed, keeping pace with the Blackhawk beside it. The only occupant of the A-6, the abnormally young looking commander of the Dark Legion known as Aingel, looked over at the helicopter and keyed in his radio, contacting the chopper. "ArchAingel here. Trident's GPS is functioning smoothly. He's leading us straight to the base. The mission plan for when we get there is simple. Once I deem the area safe to land, the ground team will get in there and locate the aircraft. Intel indicates there's at least twenty, so place your charges carefully enough to start a chain reaction. Remember. If even one of those transports gets off the ground, the results could be catastrophic. I'll try to chase down lucky enough to get away from the blasts, but you guys gotta take down the bulk. Once the transports are down, we find Trident and try to salvage any data that we can find. Clear?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Commander J. Trident
The Commando

"You thinks scars scare me? What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

Trident said with a grin, he held in his pain as the rod was racked across his chest. His body as scars all over it from different things and different battles and such things, he wore each one with pride and honor knowing that each one was received protecting his country. He cleared his mind and focused, the pain was enough for anyone to take. He had let himself slip deep into this mindset, and allowed his body to take the pain and torture. His breathing slowed and his heart rate dropped to low level it was enough to keep his body alive but enough to make anyone think that he was dead.

John learned this trick long ago as a way of survival, it came in handy when in more ways then most people could think. He was playing possum to trick them into thinking that he was weak and that he had died. When they would go to dump his body he would come to and make an escape and jump into action.

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Brigadier General Thomas Pryor

Pryor was sitting in the center seat of the UH-60 Blackhawk, he had a headset on and had been listening to the entire conversation between Trident and his torturers through a headset . Pryor thought that Trident was acting to much like a Marine, and even for his strength, and stamina he would be pushing his body too far and would end up dead weight in a firefight. Pryor then talked to Aingel through the headset.

"I think its safe to say we should move in and cause some hell, and If its fine with you I'll mark locations for attack runs with a SOFLAM."

As he said this he held the piece of equipment in his lap. Pryor was happy to be back in South America, there was allot of good memories but this wasn't the time for thinking of the past, it was time to act.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

Artyom was next to Pryor looking out over the side of the Blackhawk he had been to South America before and he hated it more then ever, but that was back when he was more communist then he is today.

He soon looked at Pryor after he spoke "We are going in after the water boy yes"he said as slight grin on his face as he lifted his AK-108 up and aimed it outside of the Blackhawk at the ground seeing if he could spot anything.

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:34 pm
The torture wore on, Diego inflicting other means of pain upon his captive, including electric shocks and beatings until finally, he no longer got a response from the man. After a doctor checked his heart rate and confirmed the man dead, Diego sighed and ordered the guards to start packing up. What a shame, he thought. The man had proven resistant, and Diego had held a grudging respect for his pain threshold.He supposed no everyone was as tough as they seemed...Shaking his head, he took one last look at the body, and left the room with his guards, closing the door behind him and locking it. He would have someone dispose of the body later, Diego thought. He had more pressing matters to deal with. After all, what was the corpse going to do? Get up and walk away?

User Image

"Acknowledged, Pryor, but first we gotta find the bloody place. We'll begin a search pattern and...wait, off to our right." Aingel ordered the chopper pilot to come to a hover, while he slowed his plane further and began circling, activating and extending the Intruder's flexible infra-red camera on the belly and rotating it towards a clearing he had seen a few miles away. "There's a clearing a ways to our north. It looks pretty innocuous, but it looks just big enough to be a suitable runway for small and medium sized planes, and therefore is a good spot for a base to be...I'll link your eye up to the camera, as well as mine. Let's have a look-see..." Aingel was referring to Pryor's cybernetic eye, which Aingel could upload video footage and pictures, among other data, to. The image flashed in both Pryor's and Aingel's eyes, showing a close up of the clearing, which was about a mile long and half a mile wide, settled between the valley of two small hills, and surrounded with trees. It looked like any other ordinary clearing-until Aingel turned on the IR imaging. When he did, something stood out: a pair of white hot spots near the corner of the clearing. When Aingel zoomed in on it, the spots materialized into exhaust pipes, and the unmistakable outline of a helicopter could be seen, covered with what looked like camouflage netting. Aingel the IR imaging, and more shapes stood out. These shapes were moving, on patrol, or loitering around, though some seemed to be carrying bales out of the trees and into an area concealed by a hill. On the backs of many of them were the shapes of assault rifles. Aingel smiled, knowing this confirmed his target. "Bingo. Alright. Here's the plan. We're too far for them to hear, but when we get close, they'll hear us. Some of those guards are packing portable AA, and I see a couple AA guns and a SAM site nestled up against those trees. When you're ready, I'll use my cannons to engage the SAM and AA guns from here, then start an attack run. I need you to use that laser designator and your eye's zoom function to laze that chopper to give my bombs something to hit. As I pass over, I'm going to do a head count of the planes that I can see, to know what we're dealing with. You ready?"

Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff