Welcome to Gaia! ::

PSYREN: Obey The Call

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the game of PSYREN, please escape the game or die. Recieve your powers and fight your way thourgh PSYREN!!! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, PSYREN, Psionic, Roleplay 

Reply Our World
The Old Mannor House Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adrian V Walsh

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:44 pm
An old mannor house from Adrian's childhood...
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:53 pm
Adrian V. Walsh

Adrian walked up to the old iron gate. After traveling through that strange "other world" he was glad to be back. He stepped inside closing the gate behind him, proceeding to the front door Adrian looked around at the deep forest that surrounded the estate, he felt comfort here. "Well it's good to be home at last,"He wandered inside closed the door and proceeded to the study. He lit the candles sat down in the old chair and began to read an old alchemy text book. He looked out the large glass window at the courtyard. The sun was setting, and Adrian felt a sense of comfort and warmth watching the sun set.
User Image  

Adrian V Walsh

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Just An Animal

Wheezing Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:35 am
It goes to show, I hope that you know that you are
What my dreams are made of
Can't fall asleep, can't fall asleep

The young girl road for what she thought was hours, you know the whole dog/cat/fox time thing and those damned Japanese imports don't have clocks on them. she rode and rode till she reached a manor house that looked like a hospitable the gate looked closed and the only way in would have to be that, well the only legal way in she morphed a nearby tree into a ramp and set the rice burner up. The second she pounded the throttle she burst up still onto of the rice burner To her dismay she had over shot it just a bit and ended up flying through the large glass window leading into the study where she landed - completely an accident is on a table before a young boy she had just got a glimpse of before she had passed out.

I lay in my bed awake, in my bed awake at night
As I dream of you
I'll fall in love, you'll fall in love

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:58 am
Adrian V. Walsh

User Image

As Adrian went back to reading he heard the distinct noise of a motorcycle to which at that point a motor cycle burst through the window, depositing what appeared to be a girl onto the desk. Quite shocked Adrian got up, walked up to the window and proceeded to clap his hands and placing them on the glass. There was a flash and the window was repaired. He then returned quickely to the girl, picked her up and carried her to the house's medical center in the basement. "Hold on there I'll fix you," If there was one thing Adrian learned from his mom it was how to care for someone. Arriving at the medical center Adrian placed the girl on the table and quickely hooked her up to an IV set up. Monitoring her heart rate he was pleased to see she was starting to come around. "I'm glad to see you're still here. Don't worry I'm here to help you and you are safe here." Adrian smiled at the girl.

Adrian V Walsh

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Just An Animal

Wheezing Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:30 am

The young girl had opened her eyes, she could barely focus on just one thing her vision was fading there was constant sounds of ringing and screeching and gunshots in her ear, she twitched her ears to see if it would help but it didn't she began to hallucinate and call out things she saw due to blood loss: "Fish on the orange TV? the hell...?" she said whilst whimpering tears entering her eyes. She rolled over at least being careful of the IV she whimpered looking at the glass that made it's way in her stomach "The hell happened?" she asked whining and pinning her ears back unable to remember much.

As I dream of you

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:42 am
Adrian V. Walsh

Adrian was bit dismayed to see the poor girl was halucinating, so he proceeded to plug in some blood into her system. He knew it would work since it was Type-O which was universal. "Can you tell me what happened? As far as I know you crashed through my house while I was reading,"Adrian chuckled. 'She's a strange one indeed' he thought to himself. He continued to monitor her.

User Image  

Adrian V Walsh

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Just An Animal

Wheezing Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:47 am

The small fox child looked up at the young man tending to her aid. her hair flopped in front of her face and she let out a yelp "im blind!!!! im going blind!!!!!" she yelped until she realized to pull the lock of hair to the side. "Oh." she commented clearing her throat she looked around still not able to focus on anything "I dunnoo.. the motorcycle.... cat.. stuff." she said trying to pick one thought from her brain at a time, she then reached down and pulled a small gun from a leg holster covered by her dress and placed it on the table "that was really making me uncomfortable" she said pushing it away from where she would lay down.

As I dream of you

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:58 am
Adrian V. Walsh

Adrian was a little surprised to see the girl pull out the hand gun yet he knew that judging by her wounds she had gotten into a fight. "Well, for starters what's your name? Mines Adrian,"he smiled. He looked her over real quick and surmised she had broken ribs by the way she contorted herself. "Um excuse me miss, you appear to have broken ribs, so i'm going to have to properly medicate you if you don't mind. There are many rooms here so you can recover without any problems if you'd like," Adrian replied quietly. 'I feel bad for her' he thought to himself.

User Image  

Adrian V Walsh

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Just An Animal

Wheezing Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:06 am

The young girl had looked up from her quiet crying of pain "N-name..? its Keria." she said to the man she would extend her hand to shake his hand but she had been covering up her wounds and they were covered in blood "d-do what you have to do" she told him whimpering usualy she wouldn't accept help from anyone but this kid seemed nice to her and she was in too much pain and might not last having to walk to the hospital.

As I dream of you

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:21 am
Adrian V. Walsh

Adrian walked over to the medical cabinet, and grabed some gauze, painkillers, sanitizing gel, anti-biotic injections and some surgical tools. Retuning to the table he gave the painkillers and proceeded to inject the antibiotics. He smiled trying to comfort the girl he replied, "Yeah I know what i'm doing don't worry sorry 'bout the pain. My mother taught me, she was a doctor of high class." Adrian proceeded to surgically reattatch all detatched nerves, and severed blood vessels. He then reset the broken ribs and secured them. when he was all finished he noticed that four hours had passed, and that he was getting a bit tired. He applied the gauze and sat in a nearby chair. "Well you are all patched up now so if you want to rest there's a room out that door up the stairs to the left near the living room on the main floor. I don't suggest going out now though if you're thinking that, because by the sound of things it's pouring rain outside and besides in your condition that wouldn't be the wisest thing to do. However it is up to you,". Adrian wandered upstairs back to the study leaving the strange child to ponder her thoughts in peace.

User Image  

Adrian V Walsh

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Just An Animal

Wheezing Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:29 am

The young fox sat up and jumped from the table she thud against the ground and stood up "Owwie.." she began to find her way up stairs forgetting the directions of where the room was. "******** it.." she sighed she then layed on the floor just up the stairs and curled into a ball wrapping her tail around herself, she was heavy sleeper nothing was waking this child up.

As I dream of you

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:24 pm
Adrian V. Walsh & Dante

Back in the study Adrian watched the storm rage in the night wondering to himself where his brother had gone off to. "Stop worrying about your brother, he's probably fine, or if he died again you can call him back I guess," Dante cut into the silence bluntly. Adrian turned to view his spectral counter part. Dismayed, Adrian answered, "Why must you be so negative? Any way what did you find out about our guest? Is she W.I.S.E. or what?" Dante glidded down from the elevated balcony and entered back into Adrian's body before answering crudely, "She is messed up in the head. I looked into her memories, how sadistic her father was when drunk, any who no she isn't W.I.S.E., just a disturbed little girl." Adrian went to his bedroom and the last thought he had beore loosing consciousness was, 'I wonder if she could understand me?'

User Image User Image  

Adrian V Walsh

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Just An Animal

Wheezing Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:42 pm

The young girl turned on her back whilst the storm smacked down on the house not even the crack of the thunder could wake her, she was out atleste untill morning this is the longest amount of sleep she's gotten

As I dream of you

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:01 pm
Adrian V. Walsh

Adrian awoke in the morning and looked out the window in his room. The rain was gone, but a thick fog hung low over the trees and the courtyard. A bit drowsy he took a quick shower and put some fresh clothes on. "I wonder how our guest slept last night?" He said aloud to no one. He wandered into the living room sat at the large piano and prcedded to play a piece on the piano.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7maJOI3QMu0 (this is the piece Adrian plays)

User Image  

Adrian V Walsh

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Just An Animal

Wheezing Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:09 pm

Flick, flick the sound of her ears flicking could be herd just down the hallway she sat up to the piano tune " what a nice way to wake up" she smiled and followed the noise she stumbled down the stairs and saw the person who had helped her last night on the piano "where did you learn to play like that?" she began to question him "and why do you have bandages on your arms? they're bloody. i meant to ask last night but i was gone.."

As I dream of you

Our World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out