Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1 v 1] Revenge By Any Other Name (Soren and Ofelia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
ramenli rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:14 pm
He made it back to the Clans' land, soldiering on through the faint queasiness and pain that he seemed plagued with. It must have been a faulty human, to bother him in this way. Pathetic little worms in his path and they dared to harm him? Try to poison him with their inferior Fear? Revenge.

A horseman stepped in his path and he barreled past him, faltering the step just after that, continuing on. Why was his body not responding properly? Revenge. As he looked across the path in front of him colors seemed to lose their place, bleeding into the air surrounding where they should be. Changing. Shifting.

Still he moved on. Toward the place that would lead him to the hunters. Revenge. Striding down hallways coated with cobwebs and dust, heavy feet stomping down with each step, occasionally required to put his hand out to steady himself. Revenge. "Come out," he growled in frustration, finally beginning to duck into rooms to try to find one of the elusive little vermin.

Rown
Effect: Rolling a 6: ALL STUDENT/ HUNTER HP IS HALVED.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:24 pm
Ofelia had been trying to read a book, something she'd nabbed from the library back at Deus (she'd never tell Melvin) when she was someone bellowing down the halls of the haunted house. Well, it was hard to call it a hall, it was still one massive room, and Ofelia closed the book and looked up from where she'd been sitting. As of late she'd been spending as much time as she could in the house, learning and waiting, and the voice that called to her sounded angry and not. . .student. Was this finally one of the horse-people that she was waiting for?

She hoped with all of her being that it was, mostly because she was craving a chance to dig Rue's claws into them for what they did to her friends, what they did to her home. The fact she'd helped do something similar to theirs made no difference, the ponies had been able to move in with the Halloween folk and survive just fine. If Deus was gone entire, where would she go? Screw the ponies, they got what they deserved.

"Stop shoutin'. Ah'm here." Her voice was low as she walked through the cobwebs, feeling them pull against her in a way that she felt. . . broken. sapped - like half her shield was down. Rue was bitching inside her head, screaming about something, and all in all she felt just...horrible. "Whatcha want?"

hp 25

Ramenli
/ / are you halved as well? XD

Rown

Friendly Hunter

ramenli rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:31 pm
Soren's red gaze flicked up at the sound of such an inferior voice, mouth stretching into a grim smile as he beheld the filly. He barely even noticed that the room had affected him, he already felt sick from sapping that last human's fear, his insides twisting slightly, his broach thrumming with power. Revenge.

He was not a horseman of many words, if there was something to be said, he said it. If not, he was silent. Humans did not deserve words, not really. Hunters...hunters were filth, waiting to be disposed of. But he would be so kind as to give her an answer.

"Revenge."

It seemed to be the only thing his mind could focus on, and that was fine with him. Hunters had taken from him, and now he was going to show one of them just a hint of the pain they had caused. Astridr would have loved him even more for this.

HP: IDK I ASSUME HALVED so 20
FP: 8

Rown

Rown rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:36 pm
Something was not right, Ofelia could feel that from the very beginning, and she instantly summoned Rue in an effort to try and alleviate some of that. It wasn't really working, even having her weapon out only made her feel more uneasy. Rue was somewhat mirroring this but she stayed cool and collected, still ever cursing.

"Ah get ya want revenge, but seriously, are ya. . . okay? Yer makin' me nervous, this whole room is makin' me nervous." Maybe it would be best if Ofelia just ran away.

ramenli
mini post from you, or roll again?

Rown

Friendly Hunter

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:39 pm
Soren looked at the little huntress. Nervous, scared...it did not matter. He was horseman. Just like the humans he had just faced she would be his prey.

"Do you know what hunters did? Do? They take everything." His mind and fragment hummed happily as his hand closed into a fist. Revenge.

Rown
Tag~

Rown rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 10 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:40 pm
"It's'a two-way street pal, yer kind gave it back ta us when ya came ta our homes an' trashed it. Ya should learn ta let go, s'not really healthy that way ta keep holdin' on." Ofelia was a pot calling a kettle black, going on and on about letting go. She didn't like the horsemen, even if this one was. . . uh...not that bad looking?

It was hard to tell, but she could consider him attractive if she wanted. Certainly a cry better than the students she'd been fighting, what with the feathers and rotting skin and all.

To get her mind off that she took a step forward, then another, and found herself with a good strong strike. The tip of her blade, she felt it bite into flesh and inside her head Rue was cheering.

hp 25
damage 5 pt
charge 1 [ - ]

ramenli

Rown

Friendly Hunter

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:46 pm
Of course they had went to trash hunter homes. They had destroyed the clan isles, near genocide.

They had destroyed Astridr.

If he could he would go and trash their homes again, but this time make sure that each and every one of them was exterminated. He was from Death. Kill those that tried to resist, let the other clans raise the cattle. This one, she was resisting him. Trying to tell him what to do and he did not like that from a human. Perhaps to her it was spunk, to him it was an annoying dog yapping at him.

But her fighting was effective. The blade bit into him and he took it, his shield staving some damage, a light wound and line of blood appearing to acknowledge it. He simply moved in to her attack, shrugging it off. He was a guardian, working past pain was what he did. Such a small attack would not stop him. "All humans will learn their place." There was venom in his voice as he swung his fist, the massive paw all the weapon he needed against her.

HP: 15
Damage: 3
FP: 9

Rown

Rown rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 3 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:49 pm
Ofelia was having a good spar day, that much was certain, and as she raised her arm to block the attack that came at her - a bare fist - she returned the attack by punching Rue directly at the arm exposed arm that would have been shown during the strike. The blades connected, FEAR was gained, and Rue was cheering even more, moaning ever so delightfully.

"Our place is on the back'a ponies like yerself. Do ya know the difference between a king an' his horse?" The teen pulled her weapon back, staring down at the horseman. Her shield may have been half strength but she was standing tall, looking at him with a clear and cold eye. "Instincts, an' strength. Yer gonna bow ta me b'for this is over, ya worthless creature."

It wasn't like Ofelia to talk down to an opponent, trash talking just wasn't her thing, but with how everything was going she felt it right.

hp 22
damage 6 pt
charge 2 [ - ]

ramenli
Down to nine, ahahaha XD

Rown

Friendly Hunter

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:00 pm
"The difference," he stated, eyes looking at her heatedly as he continued to shrug off her attacks and then punched her with his other massive fist, "is a horse can kick the king's head in." Maybe it was Fear making him so talkative as the colors seemed to thicken, swirl even more. So long as this hunter was destroyed he no longer cared. Revenge in any form, by taking one hunter's life or all of them seemed pleasing to him. Yes, starting here would be acceptable for now, but soon enough he would move on. Take down the patched together empire they humans tried to build on their island brick by pathetic brick.

They had shown him that entire isles could be destroyed in one fell swoop. That power could be turned upon them.

His fragment seemed to be leaking Fear, the sickly colors moving throughout the room. Seeping in to everything, the filly, her weapon, their surroundings...himself. His eyes changed, lightening up to an orange rather than their normal red. His hair darkening to black, skin lightening several shades. Clothing moving from grey to teals...only the fur on his back seemed to stay its normal white. He just felt...different really. In this world he had painted to these colors. Something seemed odd about it, surreal. Like he was present but not really there.

HP: 9
Damage: 3
FP: 10 - Distorting

Rown

Rown rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:59 pm
Ofelia felt weird, but. . . . in a way it was a good feeling. The voice in her head, screaming before, muted itself down to a gentle whisper. The words of hatred she had felt, the words that called her useless, now cheered her on with affection and love, all sensations Ofelia honestly felt in every fiber of her being.

It terrified her, or would have terrified her, if not for the fact she was feeling a change too. This horse person before her was looking different, something so odd about them, but there was a part of her that wanted to run away and escape. She couldn't take him, or she knew she could take him, and every ounce of her wanted to see him on the ground either dead. . . or beneath her.

Oh yes, she wanted to ride him, to show him the real meaning of power. She was a human, he was a horse, she would always be stronger.

Rue was raised and Ofelia hesitated in the motion, turning to look at her arm that had been extended. Skin that was once tan was now a milky white, her arm leading up to a weapon that had blades as dark as ebony rather than the shiny steel that had been before. The knuckles she wore were black as well, as if all color had seeped away.

It wasn't just her arm though, one of her hands moved and pulled her hair forward - the red that blazed on her like a torchlight was gone, replaced with a muted brown that resembled drying mud.

It would have shocked her, would have made her angry, if not for her right and want to tear into him. To make him kneel beneath her, to feel his flesh with her own.

hp 19
damage 1 pt
charge 3 [ - ]

ramenli
am i doing this right? > _____> ;;;

Rown

Friendly Hunter

ramenli rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:16 pm
Soren wanted revenge. But the funny thing was that he did not really know who he wanted revenge on. There was some filly in front of him, a hunter, and she was attacking him, though it was really the sting of an bug than a real attack. As he looked at her, he felt nothing toward the fact that she was a hunter. In fact, rather than the obsessive hatred and desire for revenge he normally felt he just felt...like this girl was nothing to worry about. Nothing to waste time on.

"You know, I don't know why we're even here. I mean, I came here on my own, I remember that, but why bother fighting?" He shrugged his shoulders, his deep voice resonating and flowing much more freely than it usually did. "I mean, I didn't even ask your name, I have no idea who you are and you have no idea who I am. Soren by the way, I'm a Death Guardian. Not that it even matters, a job is a job after all. But the point here is, I just don't care about fighting you. I mean, waste of time, whatever. I think I'll just go home. Figure out what it was I wanted revenge on. Yeah, that's it, I'll just go home. See ya later filly!"

Soren just turned and started moving away, admiring the decorations of the house. Huh, ambiance. Maybe he should see about hanging some curtains up where he lived, they really did look nice. Oooh and he would have to think about all of the patterns and colors he could choose from!

HP: 8

Rown~
((Actually, Rue's colors would change but Ofelia's wouldn't (hunter/human thing idk). Other than that it looks good! If she wants to try to stop him she'll have to roll 1d20 and beat his number. If she doesn't roll or fails to beat his number he will leave owo))

Rown rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:19 pm
Ofelia stared rather dumbfounded, appeantly having hallucinated the color change. Her skin was as it should have been, her hair was as it should have been - was that Rue who had made her see that way? A voice in her head quickly apologized, the weapon almost begging for forgiveness, and Ofelia was content to smash into her with verbal assaults when her target, the thing she wanted beneath her, started to walk away.

Oh hell no.

"Wait a sec - ya didn' even wait fer mah name." Her voice was the same, good. "Yer Soren, yeah? Ah'm Ofelia." She took a few steps towards him, not wanting to let him go.

She needed to destroy him, needed to watch him beg. The voice in her head pleaded with her to be fair, to not seek such cruel thoughts, but it was dismissed. Oh, Ofelia wanted this Soren.

hp 19
status following

ramenli
sorry about that then ;;;;

Rown

Friendly Hunter

Rown rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 10 Total: 17 (2-20)

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:34 pm
His back was to her, this was her chance. She'd called to him, perhaps he stopped from that, and all the arrogance and cruelty and everything else she had within her forced her into a run to catch him even though they weren't that far apart.

A heavy tackle would reach poor Soren as Ofelia launched herself against him, on him, the blades of her weapon digging into both sides of his body as she used all of her weight to drive them in.

hp 19
damage 11 pt
charge 3 [ - ]

ramenli
. . . . or not. gdi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:47 pm
The blades drove in, crumbling his Fear shield, but he was somehow still standing as he turned around to face her, face looking rather sad and disappointed as he regarded her. "Ophelia, you shouldn't try so hard to get a stallion's attention. I mean, you can and all, but sometimes it just makes you look desperate."

He reached out to pat her on the head and all but crooned at her. "You don't want to look desperate now do you filly? Go on, run along now." Then, despite blood running all down his back, a sickly mixture of orange and teal melding into brown he just turned his back on his enemy and walked away back to the portal.

HP: -3
Status: Distortion, leaving (he can just leave without rolling because he's under 0 HP)

Rown
Last post for Soren~ Feel free to react if you wish but he is outta here~

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:51 pm
And then Ofelia blushed as he was leaving.

She might have been in love.

END

ramenli
thanks for playing~ always glad to play with you ;;;

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out