Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:26 pm
User Image The water, it seemed, was a maiden who could both give and take. Pilipili stared at it, contemplating many things about it. The black and white lion closed his eyes, smiling a bit to himself as the waves sang to him. They calmed him, especially after his strange visions. A white lion with black hair, the opposite of him.

He opened his eyes, smiling. Just fanciful dreams, he supposed. He let out a yawn, turning and heading back into the trees fringing the coast. They were a welcome place, for certain, but he liked being closer to the water. He wasn't sure why, always had. That was what had led him here after his mother's death - The water called to him to come to the nearest body. Finding the pirates had just been a boon, and as a juvenile he'd taken straight to the life. No parents? No problem! It was just a matter of forgetting the white lion from his visions...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:10 pm
Andranis

The angry mob of birds chased him down the seashore, trying to hurt him any way they could. It looked an odd scene, until you saw the nest clutched tight in his jaws. He had made a morning meal of a few nests.. Now it seemed the entire flock was after him.

"It was just breakfast!" He called back, dodging the small beaks and claws. He growled as one dove, pulling at his ear. He turned, and began swiping at the air, claws extended. He meant it more as a warning but if one should get too close, it could prove damaging.

Finally a few swings caused the birds to relent, and he sighed grumpily. He used his paws, smoothing his mane back out before stretching and letting the waves wash over his paws.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:16 am
His ears pricked up in surprise as violet eyes turned to watch the birds. He saw them first, then he spied Jakk. What was he up to now...? The black and white lion's face broke out into a grin as he started trotting down the beach, heading to where the other lion stood. "What're ya doin' that you're drawin' the ire of the birds there?" It had to be well worth it, at least... Hopefully. His paws touch the water, before he stepped into it, feeling the waves lap up over them. The feeling was wonderful... He couldn't explain why he thought it felt so good, but it always had.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:26 am
Jakk wasn't surprised when someone had seen what had happened. He turned his head to look at the male who spoke, and he smiled when he saw who it was. He liked this one, though that didn't mean a whole lot. He'd sell anyone out to save his own hide.

"I was having the feast of a champion." He said, and began licking his paws, effectively grooming himself of the remnants of the nest. He had been stalking those nests all morning.. When he had had the chance to strike, he hadn't hesitated. He had eaten his fill, and was going to steal away more when the parents had flown back. He had tried to walk right by them, concealing the nest he held in his jaws as much as he could.

"They weren't all too friendly to begin with, anyway. Sadly, I consider the anger to be a personality trait."  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:44 pm
He watched the birds go. "Aye... Tis a true fact... Birds are rarely ever pleasant. Though..." He motioned somewhere in the distance. "I had the pleasure of a chat with a vulture the other day... Gave me a wonderful little trinket." He puffed his chest up all proud-like. "Gonna be showin' it to the Commodore soon! Just need the right opportunity to be doin' it!" If he did it too soon, nothing might come of it. If he did it too late, bad things could happen. It had to be JUST the right time that such a youth could be considered an asset to the pride. It wasn't that he was keeping it, either - Far be it from him to even TRY to gain the ire of the Commodore! He just... Wanted that right time and right place.

Buffy_the_Bloody

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:30 am
Andranis

"Aye, did you then?" He asked, looking over to his friend. He was closer with this lion, over any of the rest. He had even thought of making him a first mate.. Well.. when he managed to get himself a crew. The idea of not being Captain, never hit his mind. He knew he was destined for it.

"Then ye be fairin' a bit better than I am." He groaned and rubbed his head. A few pecks to the skull really was rather painful. He grimaced at the bumb he felt, and pulled his paw back.

"Seems the only trinket I got, be a knot to the top of the head." He said, and sighed, sitting in the sand.

"What did ye find?" He asked, curious.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:40 am
Buffy_the_Bloody

"Ye think maybe gainin' the ire of the gulls be a bad idea, there, Jakk?" Pili sat down, a grin on his face as he winked. "The gull ye be makin' mad today will be givin' yer position away in an ambush tomorrow to the enemy!" For all that Jakk did, the black and white lion was amused. His long-time friend always seemed to be needing help getting out of trouble of some sort.

He reached up under his cloak, trying to find the trinket. Oh, where had it gone? "Blast it, where is it?" Finally he found it, tangled up in his pale mane. "Ah, here it is!" In his paw was a bone, though it wasn't an ordinary bone. It had strange runes carved into it, like a story of some sort. "No idea what it be sayin', but I thought it might be interestin' to the Commodore. Waitin' fer the right chance to show him. Timin' an' all that."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:27 am
Andranis

He knew that getting the gulls worked up was silly, but he hadn't really planned on being caught. As was usual. The times he thought he was going to get away with what he was doing, was usually the time that he was caught in the act. He needed to work a bit on his stealth.

"Then I be visiting them later, and makin' sure they be regretting doing something such as that." He said, a grin taking place on his own features. He wasn't a mean lion, but if a bird came in between he and his treasures... Well.. He would sacrifice that bird.

Jakk watched Pili quizically, looking to see what it was he may have found. Though when the dark male found it in his mane, Jakk rolled his eyes. How he managed to always lose things in his mane was something Jakk didn't understand much.

"How did you lose that in that mane of yours?" Jakk asked, teasing Pili while he took it to look it over. His eyes searched over the bone, finding it fascinating. He wanted it. But stealing from other pirates was bad, and he wasn't feeling up to it after the gulls.

"It be interestin', that's for sure. I wonder.. as to what it comes from." He said, looking it over again before (reluctantly!) handing it back to Pili.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:32 am
"Ye know, I don't know..." Pili reached up, scratching at his mane. A few random baubles fell out of it, bouncing in the sand once before resting. Most of them were shells, evidence of a formed habit digging up clams and fishing for oysters. He stared for a moment, before shoving sand over them. "One day I'll be findin' me a monkey or somethin' to go through this mane'a mine..."

As he accepted the bone back, the black and white male looked quite proud. "Aye, it is in'erestin', tis why I'll be givin' it to the Commodore!" He then frowned, looking it over. "Not sure where the vulture found it, though... I'll be needin' to catch it later and ask."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:29 am
Andranis

He stared at the knick knacks that fell from Pili's mane. He let out an exhasperated sigh, and shrugged. He supposed if he sat here wondering how Pili did it all day, he would be wasting a day that could be used for something better. Though he noted that most of them were random shells. Pretty, and he knew that Pili had best keep those from Bonni. The lass was usually trying to steal shells she deemed pretty. Jakk had had his own run in with her when he had been combing the beaches.

"Aye, I suppose you will. Ya know, there be a new pirate lass out here who hates monkeys. I suppose you should be keeping them away from her, though." He said, and his brown eyes ticked back towards his friend. Pili was like the first mate to his Captain.. If Jakk ever managed to make it to Captain. He had ever thought in his mind that he would make it, but that didn't always make it so.

"The Commodore. Aye, That be something he'd be wanting, I'd wager. It's interesting enough." He responded. He liked Pirato, or at least, the idea of Pirato. He didn't much like following orders, but he was good at working around that.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:38 am
Buffy_the_Bloody

Pili looked down at the shells, then gave a passive shrug. "I think I'll use the shells as a bargainin' chip to keep the monkeys safe. Leave my monkeys alone, she gets unlimited shells that the Captain or Commodore doesn't want." He put the bone away back in his mane, not to be seen for a while at least. That right moment would come eventually.

"Speakin'a captains, Jakk..." He flicked his tail, ears trained on the other lion. "Ye ever think'a bein' one? Not much for that myself, not into leadin' others quite like that..." He offered his friend a smile. "But you... Ye seem t' have a good head on yer shoulders, aye?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:59 pm
Andranis

"She may just allow your monkeys to live then, Pili. She just might." He smiled, and scratched at the back of his mane. He was careful to avoid the fabric around his head. He really hated trying to reposition it when it fell.

"Aye, Pili, but do ye think I'd be makin' a good Captain?" He teased. "I suppose if I can find the right sort of...leverage... I could be makin' it happen." He said, as if he was just now considering it. Hey, it would do Pili some good if he thought that he was who suggested it anyway. Jakk didn't care enough to tell him otherwise.

"Good head says you! Ye should stick around more. I don't tire of hearing of my praises." He said, and smiled that devious smile he was so good at.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:02 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

Pili grinned at Jakk, closing one eye. "Aye, Jakk, ye'd make a fine captain one day!" He gave his friend a thump on the back. "I'd follow ye to the ends'a the earth, I would!" He then rubbed his chin. "But how would one go about the matter'a sayin' to the Commodore that ye wanna be a captain? Just gather a bunch of animals for a crew, and tell him ye're wantin' t' be a captain?" He tapped his chin, suddenly wondering where that vulture had gone. Maybe it had another one of those rune-marked bones... Whatever the things actually said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:25 pm
Andranis

He grinned back at Pili. When he patted his back and said he'd follow him no matter where, he grinned even wider.
"Aye then! You have convinced me." He said and began thinking about who else would be stupid enough to want to follow under his lead. He was smart, so he supposed it could be worse. He was sly, he was brave (sometimes), and he was probably the best pirate ever. Or at least, to himself.

"That shant be too hard!" He said and then he licked his lips. He was feeling the need for a bit of..spirits, and he would probably find Pirato there. He was usually milling about between there and the treasure cove. Rarely he could be found in his den. But when he was drunk, it was far easier to convince the Commodore of anything.

"I will stroll into the Ndima's tavern, slyly mayhaps." He started, as if he was starting a great tale.
"Where then I will hope to find such a Commodore, and inform him of my fancies. I may, or may not, need to convince him. If he's been a'drinkin' the way he be good at. I won't be trying hard." He chuckled.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:40 am
Buffy_the_Bloody
Think that makes a good end? xd

The grin that lit up Pili's face was enough to go by - He liked that plan. "Aye, I think I'll be goin' with ye, Jakk... Te keep the spirits flowin', as it were, aye?" One kept the spirits flowing, while the other convinced the Commodore this was a great idea. He then motioned with his paw. "Captains first!"  
[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff