Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LoL Hub

Back to Guilds

A friendly league of legends environment filled with league of legends discussions. 

Tags: League of Legends, Champion, League 

Reply LoL Media Discussion
NA Regionals

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:37 am

I think my most favorite line from the entire event was by Rivington, "Nidalee looks nothing like Caitlyn." lol I think this was when he called Nid, "Caitlyn" by accident and it was a smooth coverup, ahaha

There were some pretty intense games there! It was amazing to watch! Personally my favorite team is CLG.eu - they have great positive attitude and don't seem like complete douches on stream, lol

The TSM games were, naturally, amazing to watch as well. They're just so well coordinated, and the decision and plays they do are so well executed. One day I'll be as good a support as Nhat Nguyen or Xpecial! ahaha

HotshotGG has really become a much better jungler too, and they beat Curse so their decision to bench Saintvicious from jungling seems to have been the right one!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:17 am
Haha, yeah that was great! The games were very intense, although I didn't watch them all, but caught some highlights of them. Personally, I lost all respect for Curse and Dignitas after their pre-planned win and then split the money afterward scheme. May as well hack the game and cheat. stare

I definitely enjoyed CLG though, I was really happy when they took 3rd over Curse whee

I was especially pleased when TSM took first over Dignitas. 4laugh Normally in the tournaments Zektur and I like to root for the underdogs. Haha, it's just nice to see a change in teams. 3nodding  

amrcndt324
Vice Captain

Shy Friend

11,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Timid 100

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:21 am

Yeah...iunno, I was never really a fan or followed Dignitas much. On stream, Curse don't sound too nice, lol, and whenever I turn them on they seem to be making fun of something or someone - except Nyjacky, he's pretty nice!

Definitely agree, I was happy that TSM won over Dignitas - but I really don't think Dig deserves 2nd place. Really wish it was a TSM - CLG match. Ooo, that would have been so epic *o*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:27 am
I don't really follow anyone's streams specifically, except maybe an occasional youtube video.

I definitely agree on that. I may sound a bit harsh, but personally I think Dig and Curse should have been taken out for the rest of the season. Or at least for this tournament. Just so they can think long and hard about what they did and how wrong it was. Even if they did release an apology video shortly after it happened. I mean, my feeling on that video was they just did it to sound sorry when they weren't, just so they'd be able to play in this tourney. Which they succeeded. stare  

amrcndt324
Vice Captain

Shy Friend

11,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Timid 100
LoL Media Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers