Positivity spells?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:05 am
Hello there fellow Wiccans emotion_yatta
I have found myself being very negative, and it seems the people I associate myself have been very negative too. I often find myself followed by negative thoughts and feelings.

Is there anybody here who knows a good positivity spell to banish negativity?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:31 am
I haven't found any positivity spells but I have found some positive affirmations that you can say to yourself continuously every day. Doesn't even matter if you don't believe the words or not at first, just keep saying them so that your subconscious mind will grasp the postive idea and it will help with the negativity.

"Every day in every way, I am getting better and better."
"I am well. I am whole. I am happy."
"My body, mind, and spirit are filled with healing light and energy."

"The Big Little Book of Magick" by D.J. Conway

Or, you can try meditation with some black onyx, clear quartz, rose quartz, hematite, amethyst, malachite, black obsidian, or pyrite. I recommend the clear quartz since it is a great healing stone and probably the easiest to find. Always think positive, and the moment you feel negativity, just laugh. Laughter also dispels negativity! Blessed be!

Materu Shioni

O.G. Wife

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:54 am
Materu Shioni
I haven't found any positivity spells but I have found some positive affirmations that you can say to yourself continuously every day. Doesn't even matter if you don't believe the words or not at first, just keep saying them so that your subconscious mind will grasp the postive idea and it will help with the negativity.

"Every day in every way, I am getting better and better."
"I am well. I am whole. I am happy."
"My body, mind, and spirit are filled with healing light and energy."

"The Big Little Book of Magick" by D.J. Conway

Or, you can try meditation with some black onyx, clear quartz, rose quartz, hematite, amethyst, malachite, black obsidian, or pyrite. I recommend the clear quartz since it is a great healing stone and probably the easiest to find. Always think positive, and the moment you feel negativity, just laugh. Laughter also dispels negativity! Blessed be!

Thankyou very much heart

The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff