Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sapphire Rose University

Back to Guilds

A Role-Playing University for Magic Users. 

Tags: Role, Player, School, Magic, Wizard 

Reply Sapphire Rose University
Earth magic class Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_AtonioFernandezCarriedo
Crew

Distinct Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:13 pm
greeting my name is Espana i am your new Earth magic teacher. I am going to teach you how to use the power of Earth, and the history of earth magic.
I am greatful that i am getting able to teach young minded people. I hope we have good school years together  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:18 pm
Walks in quietly, sitting at the back of the class. "hello.." Sits down slouching in the chair, thinking; jeez I hope i'm not his only student...  

Casual Intercourse

Seeking Combatant

_AtonioFernandezCarriedo
Crew

Distinct Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:30 pm
Casual Intercourse
Walks in quietly, sitting at the back of the class. "hello.." Sits down slouching in the chair, thinking; jeez I hope i'm not his only student...

he notice the student walking in the class room, he dissovle into the ground and reappear beside him with a smile on his face and hold out a text book and whistle"welcome to Earth magic class i am your teacher Sr.Espana  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:31 pm
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse

he notice the student walking in the class room, he dissovle into the ground and reappear beside him with a smile on his face and hold out a text book and whistle"welcome to Earth magic class i am your teacher Sr.Espana

He smiled taking the text book, staring at the whistle, not sure if he should take it. "I am Dakota.. most just call me Kota though, and i know who you are, the headmistress told me."  

Casual Intercourse

Seeking Combatant

_AtonioFernandezCarriedo
Crew

Distinct Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:38 pm
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse

He smiled taking the text book, staring at the whistle, not sure if he should take it. "I am Dakota.. most just call me Kota though, and i know who you are, the headmistress told me."

Hello Kota, don't be afraid to take the whistle we going to use it to summon our earth familiars. Let me show you-he blow his whistle and out came a earth type salamander that was big as a dog-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:44 pm
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse

Hello Kota, don't be afraid to take the whistle we going to use it to summon our earth familiars. Let me show you-he blow his whistle and out came a earth type salamander that was big as a dog-

"JESUS THAT THING IS HUGE!" he snatched the whistle watching it "Are they all that big...?" he looked at the whistle  

Casual Intercourse

Seeking Combatant

_AtonioFernandezCarriedo
Crew

Distinct Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:05 pm
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse

"JESUS THAT THING IS HUGE!" he snatched the whistle watching it "Are they all that big...?" he looked at the whistle

Let not get ahead of our self mr.kota we need to find out what is your earth magic power count is so we can make sure what kind of familiars you can summom  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:19 pm
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse

Let not get ahead of our self mr.kota we need to find out what is your earth magic power count is so we can make sure what kind of familiars you can summom

"oh,okay.. sorry.." i looked at him a bit confused, thinking: i guess this is what i am in school for "how do we do that..?"  

Casual Intercourse

Seeking Combatant

_AtonioFernandezCarriedo
Crew

Distinct Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:35 pm
"oh,okay.. sorry.." i looked at him a bit confused, thinking: i guess this is what i am in school for "how do we do that..?"
he took out a three rocks and set them on his deck then blind blond him- i want you to spen the three rocks of three different metal in a circle in the air but you have sync with the rocks with your inner earth power  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:21 am
Espana_mas_alla

he took out a three rocks and set them on his deck then blind blond him- i want you to spen the three rocks of three different metal in a circle in the air but you have sync with the rocks with your inner earth power

he nodded relaxing, focusing on his desk, and then the rocks, as he concentrated on the rocks  

Casual Intercourse

Seeking Combatant

_AtonioFernandezCarriedo
Crew

Distinct Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:05 pm
Casual Intercourse
Espana_mas_alla

he nodded relaxing, focusing on his desk, and then the rocks, as he concentrated on the rocks
Good can you feel earth mana flowing threw the rocks?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:12 am
He nodded "yes..." and opened his eyes letting out a deep breath and sighed, the rocks raising a bit  

Casual Intercourse

Seeking Combatant

_AtonioFernandezCarriedo
Crew

Distinct Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:38 pm
Casual Intercourse
He nodded "yes..." and opened his eyes letting out a deep breath and sighed, the rocks raising a bit

good good you may be my top student kota  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:13 pm
Espana_mas_alla
Casual Intercourse

good good you may be my top student kota

he looked around... "by the looks of it i am the only student.." the rocks lift higher  

Casual Intercourse

Seeking Combatant

_AtonioFernandezCarriedo
Crew

Distinct Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:19 pm
he look out the window with his hands behind his back and stare at the sky gets black and it start to rain-"ah i love the rain how its brings out the land beautiy  
Sapphire Rose University

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff