DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:25 pm
_________________Algarada___________________

In the Eyes of the Queen, you are all equals....
User Image
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alga had been lieing down--her stomach upset as it tended to be in mid-afternoon just before lunch. Hooves clanked on the metal and stone steps, one inter-connected with the other in their home near the sky. Light beams scattered through her chambers, lighting the empty fireplace and dancing about her bed, covered in furs and silks. Purple was her favorite color, even her swords brandished some form of it or another. Almost every room in the castle held some kind of the lilac representation.

She had even ordered the alchemist of their town to color her lilly garden, her favorite, the magic lilly, to a beautiful velvet purple, soft like the twilight skies.

At this point, Algarada was waiting on her mate--the king--to arrive, he would bring the lunch and probably a few business items left over from his agenda to work on...
Her expression sour'd and dropped; she did not want to see the royal advisor's face at all...

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:34 pm
User Image

Being the king, he got no rest. Meetings to go to, troops to inspire, knights to consult with. How he wished he could say he had an upset stomach like his mate. But it had to be done and he was actually proud of his title and wouldn't give it up for anything.

Right now, he was listening to the advisor as his mate's lunch was being prepared. They discussed the surrounding threats of the kingom mainly and what should be done about it. When the meal was presented to him, he glared slightly at the cook, but took the tray. With that, he turned and headed down the hall to his and his mate's room corridor. His ear was being chatted away to about other problems and matters of the kingdom that needed to be done. If he was honest with himself, the closer he got to his chambers, the more he tuned him out.

At their door, he gave the door a soft knock and waited for a response.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:33 am

User Image

The two outside her door were a pleasant sight--She glimpsed them as she opened the heavy wooden door, her arms outstretched to welcome them into her chambers.

"Oh--I have missed your kind face, my Lord," she kissed him gently on the cheek, her mood improved almost instantly as he entered. She grimaced, however, at the advisor following behind.
Algarada was hoping for a quiet lunch with her dearest for once, it seemed it would have to wait.

What business has been going on? she wondered, looking over the lists of the Advisor's handling. Her hair was moved by a sudden breeze and it refreshed her, helped clear her mind...

"Husband--I would like you to know, the missing emissary situation* is under control, I went to the Castle Fourfold myself to ease the wound between us and Macil." she poured the two of them a drink of deep red wine and the glasses, shimmering in the sunlight, were almost as pleasant as the taste of the wine itself.

((OOC: damnit gaia! I replied almost a week ago and i guess...the post got deleted? T^T ))

*This is a note from another RP; between the two queens, where Algarada travels to the Castle Fourfold, meeting with queen Rhiannon (Queen of coins) to greet and ease tensions between Macil and Raen, explaining why the Sword Kingdom's emissary never showed up when agreed upon. It appears he is missing still...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:11 pm
DieKraft Fe-Amon

When the door finally opened, a wide smile graced his bearded maw at the sight of his beautiful queen. Just the sight of her almost made him forget the worries of the day, it was only as the advisor followed him inside that he was brought back into reality.

"And I you, M'love. How have you been fairing?" He asked, nickering happily at the kiss on his cheek. After receiving a greeting from the queen, he moved to place the tray down onto a nearby table, lifting the metal covers from the platters and putting them off to the side. "I am sure this meal will strengthen you."

He turned to her and frowned at the look at her face as she looked to the advisor. He stroked his beard lightly, knowing that his mate did not appreciate the presence of the other male, but as a king, his duties never end. Oh, he wished for the day that he did not need such people or running every other place, and be here with his mate and possibly try for a family of his own. Perhaps, one day.

Until then, it was time for business. When his wife referred to him, he quirked a brow inquizatively and listened as she explained about the missing emissary and how she went to the nearby kingdom to patch things up. Oh, the list of reasons why he married her was ever growing. Smiling, he walked up to her, taking the glass of wine she poured for him. "That is wonderful news M'love. Such a wonderful and wise decision you have taken upon yourself."

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:10 pm

User Image

"Firing is hardly the word, dear-heart," she smiled, happy to be back in her own home. The castle, though they occupied it not too long ago, was always a bit too much for her; too many ghosts of bad memories and decisions which were too heavy to weigh upon her mind. They made her eyes fall a moment but the sight of her husband from the corner of her eye brought back her bright shining expression.

The adviser seemed impatient as always as she held lingeringly to his hand when he came near her. She missed his face when she was gone, but she would not say so in front of the others. The queen had to be the one to patch things up, like a mother kissing a scraped knee. That was her job, keeping order and making sure the lines were not crossed of late...

"You flatter me---I simply did what someone else could not and cleaned up the mess, like a good mother," she laughed.

Algarada had not told him yet she was wanting family now...It was late in their marriage and too busy had they been to even honeymoon! She wanted so to go away with him... perhaps across the borders to the shrines and places of interest!

((OOC: yay a reply~!))

[x]natty-chan[x]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:27 pm
"Oh? Then what would be the word M'love?" He asked, a bit playfully,
happy to see her smiling face. Syrrevan never wanted to see his beloved mate unhappy, even for a moment, so anything she asked, he would do, even if it including killing another or countless. When he had spotted her gaze lower, he grew worried for but a moment, but seeing the gleam return to her, it passed.

He was going to attend to the issues with the adviser, when he had noticed that she held to him longer. Smiling to her, he figured that these small duties could wait and dismissed the adviser. The king had noticed the displeased glare he got, and sent a threatening glare in response. It faded when the adviser had done what he wished as he watched him leave the queen's chambers.

"Flattery is a must for my beautiful and able queen. You must be praised, for without you, I am sure that they would still be missing." He complimented her, reaching up and stroking her cheek lightly. The word 'mother' caused a small chuckle to escape his throat, and the image of foals to come to his head. But with all the duties he has as well as herself, he truly doubted they would ever find the time to even try to conceive, let alone raise children of their own.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:11 pm

User Image

She was almost glowing when he dismissed the advisor, she had wanted so much to spend time with him, leap into his arms and the two fly out the window and away from duty and responsibility! Oh...the dreams she had!

"I believe the word would be...existing..." she sighed heavily, eyes trailing the floor's lines with a bit of a lost feel, not sure what to look at, it had been long between their luncheons alone and it almost hurt her to look at him wanting to tell him about everything but having so little time to do or even say half of it...

Algarada let out a small laugh and let the petty business and policy matters fall tot he wayside of her mind for the time being. Though the emissary was still missing, the political mess was cleaned up and a search party was sent out late in the evening last.

"Oh dear-heart, you are too much," she smiled at him with a brush of her hand cleared the tuft of hair from his shoulder and embraced him, though she thought her heart might simply implode she did not let go for a while, wanting to express in her hug all the wants and...needs, his queen had for him, busy a monarch as he was.

((OOC: forgive my slowness... I have been working hard on a whole event tomrow and i kinda got left in the wind here, so replies will be kinda...slow >.>...))

[x]natty-chan[x]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:15 pm
After the adviser left with some protest, he closed the door and faced his wonderful mate. Perhaps one day, when their kingdom was more developed and settled, they can have more time to each other and maybe then, they could start a family of their own.

He walked over to her as she lowered her gaze away from her, placing his hands delicately onto her shoulders. "Only existing? M'love, I am sure that you have been fairing more than that?" He questioned, tilting his gaze to her. It was nice to hear her laugh, albeit small, it had been quite some time since he last heard her happy. "If that is the case, I will have to find the time to shirk some duties to make it so you are more than just existing."

"Too much? How so?" He asked with a quizzical tilt of his head, though when she embraced him, any curiosity he had quickly fled. His arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to him, enjoying this moment for he feared that these moments might be few and far between for some time.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:37 am

User Image

Algarada felt his arms around her waist and the warm beat of their hearts was in her ears. She did not even want to answer because that would mean time was still moving, and she too, would soon have to move. But she was just existing, yes a country was a lot to take care of, and in truth she saw all her subjects as her children...But there was an emptiness in her she could not shake. Even with the arms of her mate about her and loving her.

"We should take a holiday," she whispered on his shoulder, her head reaching up and puffing with pursed lips a few strands of long hair away from her mouth. er eyes began to well but with her head tilted back it was hardly noticeable even if he could see.

"A nice place just us... and some quiet." she spoke again a little louder so as not to be unheard. Her arms were still around him for her fingers would not unclasp his waist even if she wanted to.

((OOC: smile I so want them to make pretty pretty babies! T^T ))

[x]natty-chan[x]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:10 pm
Syrrevan just continued to hold her close. He never knew when his next moment to enjoy them being together would be, so he was going to take advantage of this. A hand reached up and stroked her silky strands of hair, unaware of the start of her crying. He lowered his head and kissed the top of hers.

At her mentioning a holiday, he sighed at the thought. It would be nice, but so soon after starting their kingdom, it seemed unlikely. "Perhaps some day soon."

DieKraft Fe-Amon

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:59 am

User Image

Her head tiled up to look at his, her hands slowly unclasping, slipping nearly, as they fell to her sides. She should not show him her deeper desires, it would only burden him, so she instead kissed his cheek and went to the table for wine.

"Here--You must be thirsty, my lord," she offered him a goblet and poured some for herself as well, setting the heavy bottle back in place.

"Lets at least drink together--for now that will have to do." She raised her glass.
((OOC: ))

[x]natty-chan[x]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:08 am
DieKraft Fe-Amon

He enjoyed this quiet moment with his mate, wishing for the time where he could spend longer times with her. When she started to unwrap her hands from him, then only kissed his cheek before heading to the table that carried the wine, his face shown concern.

He remained silent as she poured them both a goblet of wine and offered him, his. He took it, but did not take a sip. Instead, he just held it and gazed to her. "Something tells me something is troubling you M'love."

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces