Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:00 pm
User Image

The weather was pleasant today. The sun seemed to be smiling, its rays reaching out further than normal, expelling the clouds from the blue horizon. Such weather normally lifted up the spirits of Shikoba. It put the stallion in a particularly good mood when such times occurred; it reminded him of previous days when he basked in the sunlight - when he let the comforting warmth seep in his form and reassure him that only good days would be coming - when he allowed the hours to become a gentle slur that would soon become a insignificant but soothing event on the timeline of his life.

He allowed a smile to break free and he trotted along the meadow, seeking out a quiet area he could take refuge in for the time being. In the distance, he noticed a tree whose limbs were still full of leaves. Somewhat anxiously, he approached it, partaking in the idea of lying in its shade where he would be able to let nostalgia of older days sweep over him - to be in a place where he could relive memories and find himself unperturbed by silly problems of his present life.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:54 pm
User Image

Passing by the forest line she was on her way towards the river.Her plan there was to bath in the water and let the sun beat down upon her skin.That was her daily routine with Hyaci.Hyaci was a little lion that followed her every where,almost like her protector. Even thought they didn't talk much they still cared a lot for eachother. Hyaci followed behind her watching Alina's every single move and everything around her.
Alina snorted back to the lion as she sped up into a trot."Can you keep up with me?"Laughing back at Hyaci as the little lion ran in the tall grass hoping to keep up with her.Alina's long flowing mane took off into the wind.Hyaci was quite a bit faster than this but she had a scent of something near by.She didn't know what it was but it seemed like it could be a bit dangerous.

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:08 pm
Reaching the shade, he lowered himself to the ground, grunting with satisfaction as the green blades tickled his stomach. Ah, so familiar. He closed his eyes and let out a small sigh, content to lay here for the time being. He felt his moment disturbed, however, with the small flutter of motion - the grass rustled - but even though a breeze had brushed by just now, the movement was too loud and concentrated in an area a little ways off for it to be from just the wind. The stallion's ears flicked, mind assessing the situation. More than likely, it was just a small animal skirting across the field.

Motivated enough to answer his curiosity, he peeked an eye open. He found himself to be partially right about his assumption: there was a young lion running about but he could also see a cerynei - a mare, to be more specific. She was galloping along with the lion, her mane being thrown about by the wind's playful gestures. He lifted up an eyebrow, unsure if he should be amazed or amused by the way her long locks seemed to whip around in the wind. It..was a slightly comical sight. She didn't seem to see him yet, but had a look as if she knew something - he - was around. But instead of hollering out a greeting, Shikoba remained silent, closing his eye once more and lowering his head to the ground so the grass rubbed and tickled his nose. If she wanted to talk to him, she would, but in the mean time, he planned on taking it easy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:43 pm
Bringing herself to a stop,she huffed and looked around the space near by.Alina heard Hyaci's calls up to her and she spotted the stallion along the way near a lone tree. She slowly stopped and watched him.Standing there Alina kept thinking about what to do,because the stallion caught Hyaci and her attention. Raising a brow she shrugged,mise well take the time to talk to another among the lands.
"Hello there." She said with a soft smile.
Alina called out to the stallion as her lion friend sat behind her watching over them.Awaiting his response she bend her neck down and grabbed a couple pieces of grass.Looking back up she wiggled her tail.
"I am not being a bother am I?I mean with me just showing up here."

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:20 pm
Shikoba peeked an eye open at the greeting, examining the femme as she pecked at the grass. "Ah, hey there," he replied. Not wanting to seem rude or disinterested in her, he slowly lifted his head from its laying position on the ground once more. He wasn't sure if he was exactly displeased or delighted that she had decided to greet him - while in most cases he didn't want to pass up a chance to socialize, this was one of those moments where he was determined to be by himself for awhile - it was one of those perfect times to spend in complete solitude, blissful of the life around, enjoying the simple comforts provided by the sun and earth...

..But it wasn't everyday that another horse came up to greet him. He never saw himself as being very inviting to start a conversation with after all. And... She was charming too - it wasn't common for ones as appealing on the eyes as her to say hello. Should he even be thinking that? Is that his basis on whether or not to ask her to go away? His mind claimed yes. He couldn't help but mentally bonk his head for being so shallow. Shaking his head as if to get rid of his though process that was bordelining nonsequitur, he instead looked at the mare and smiled at her. "No. You're not being a bother. I was just, um, resting my eyes mostly. And relaxing." He paused. Maybe she was just talking to him because he was crossing her territory or home? "I'm not in your way, am I? I can move," he hastily added in for safe measure.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:38 pm
A soft smile appeared upon her face. He responded,wonderful.She was very relieved that he responded,he was a handsome stallion,very much like her old friend.Boy did she miss her old friends,even though they moved on so long ago she still thought about them.Maybe,just maybe she should go back and revisit them and see how they were.Yeah,she would do just that.Being all bouncy she wiggled her tail quite a bit at the stallion. "I am glad.I normally don't approach sleepy silly heads." She laughed softly and shook her head."Of course not! I was just passing by,I don't really have any place to be."Looking back at Hyaci she motioned to come closer,but the lion didn't.Alina snorted at the lion and tossed her mane."Oh!I'm Alina." Tilts her head, "...and this is my friend Hyacinth,don't mind her,she doesn't say too much."Her multiple colored eyes became soft as she looked at the stallion.Shuffling around her hooves so she would be comfortable if she would stay a while to converse with this lone stallion.Well she hoped that this would be a long conversation she loved sharing stories and hearing about the others among this land.

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:44 pm
"Sleepy silly head..?" he said softly to himself, raising a brow curiously. He...definitely wasn't expecting that. He kept his green eyes on the femme's figure, eyes starting from her dark ears, quickly outlining her pure white hair that tumbled to the ground, switching directions so he could take proper note of the small designs etched on her sunny coat, watching her energetic, bouncy movements curiously. She was definitely different than he was expecting but not in a bad way. She seemed very playful and innocent; She seemed to radiate youth and energy He felt himself feel intrigued and pulled in towards her, eager to lean closer as if he would gain some strange boost to his confidence by doing such an action.

Instead, he shuffled from his leisure position on the ground to his hooves, standing somewhat rigid and stiff. There was no boost of courage, he only felt a small rush of adrenaline course through him, getting to his nerves, and in turn pulsing waves of uneasiness. Shikoba all of a sudden felt shy and out of place. He was never prepared for the whole socializing-and-confrontation side of things. The stallion cleared his throat - it felt unnaturally dry - and quickly replied, "Nice to meet you, Miss Alina. Miss.. No, sorry, that's the wrong word. I, uh, I meant Alina. You too, Hyacinth. Let me shut up now. I'm Shikoba by the way." He mentally cursed himself out and wondered where his previous suave and smooth attitude from only minutes prior went.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:32 am
Alina laughed and nodded her head slowly. "yep,silly sleepy head~" She tilted her head and watched his reaction.He seemed to not be used to those types of things,normally she said that around her family. "My mom used to call me that."She smiled,"I used to be such a playful foal that I would crash in the early evening."Alina always love giving people that positive energy,no matter the situation.But she knew when to and when not to in certain situations. "I hope me being bubbly isn't too much..?" She watched him stand up and he was quite a bit taller than her.
Blinking as he started getting nervous,it was sort of cute."Its a pleasure." Hyacinth nodded in a hello and went back to looking around the lands.She wasn't interested in very much,she was mostly there just to watch over Alina."Oh don't worry! Its fine."She wiggled her tail happily as the stallion presented her with his name.

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:48 pm
"I see." He wasn't sure what else to say. She seemed so childish and innocent; sweet and blissful in the way she thought. It was endearing and.. Charming, even. Recovering from his slight nervousness and loss of words, he took a calming breath and replied, "Oh, I see now," he said, laughing gently. "I don't think my mom really called me anything, though." He raised a brow, trying to recall foalhood; it was a distant memory for him. Of course, there were no memory of a looming parental figure. He could remember other things: his lanky legs scampering around wild forest lands, outgrown grass pressing against his knees, playing games with imaginary creatures and friends until he collapsed on the ground, out of breath. Or days where he rested on the shoreline of a body of water, curious hooves pattering against the water, watching the elegant ripples vibrate away from him. No memory of his parents, though.

It didn't matter too much to him though. He popped out of his reminscing and concentrated back on the present; the stallion gazed at the small feline first, who obviously was very bored, before turning his attention back to the mare. He must have been giving a bad impression: her companion looked like she was about to fall asleep and she looked like she was scared of him or something. Whoops, he remarked to himself. "No, no. It's not too much at all. I just... It's just not something I've been around in awhile, I guess? If that makes sense. It's really uh...It's nice. Really pleasant. Plus it might be be sleepy-grogginess making me be rude and all." He nodded his head curtly, as if trying to keep up some gentlemanly facade.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:24 am
DeeJaye
Sorry it took so long! ;3;

Alina's playfulness was natural,there was no way that she'd ever get rid of it unless she went through something drastic all over again. Hyacinth taught her to never be too serious or you'd never see the light of a happy day again.Until,you found something to break you out of that shell.Luckly Hyacinth was that rock in Alina's life. Even though Alina's family was taken in a very drastic way,she still tries to keep her head high and that far behind her.

"Oh..I didn't mean for it to be a bit awkward for you." Alina had a concerned look upon her face. "I apologize." She gave a little giggle. "Maybe you could get used to it soon enough? I'm glad you can tolerate it,or we wouldn't be having a nice conversation." Alina's tail wiggled quickly. "I'd probably be off munch on some flowers if I hadn't found you."

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas