Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blank pages, loosely bound (BPLB)

Back to Guilds

A learn to roleplay guild, with classes and guides. An RP school for Gaians of any level. 

Tags: teach, role, play, guide, class 

Reply Main Forum
Semi Lit Street Skulls X: Futuristic Gang-Related Rp

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LegendarySimba

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:10 pm
The Skulls are a group of people ranging from the ages of 15 to 22. Also check the character section to see what positions are open for the taken.
User Image Candy Skulls: Sexy, Cute, Charming, Beauty, all of these words describes the members of Candy Skulls. They are a band of ladies who use their beauty and intelligence as a deadly weapon. (Cat woman in Batman: Returns is a good ex of a Candy Skull)
User Image Vampire Skulls: These guys are the real deal. Word is, these guys are actually REAL vampires. It was said that the Vampire Skull is the oldest skulls to ever exist. These guys are one with the darkness and tend to blend in with the crowd in the day-time. They are masters of hypnosis and make outsiders a slave or dinner. Yes! you read it correcly, they are day walkers.
User Image Toxic Skulls: Before the downfall of their gang, they were a force of reckoning with the use Science to create powerful chemicals. They coated all of their weapons in poison. They even created weapons that produced different type of fumes with different results for an advantage in any given situation. Toxic Skulls never had much territory above ground, they operated from an abandon base underground, getting real acquainted with the sewers.
User ImageTech Skulls: A band of geeks or people who have a high IQ when it comes to technology. These guys usually use their advance Hi-tech technology to get the upper hand in battles. They have the lowest arrest rate out of all the Skull Gangs, because they were difficult to catch or discover. Very skilled in hacking and if they robbing a bank, best believe they have everything mapped out to the T beginning with killing your power. It is rumored that most of their money comes from secrectly selling their technology to any buyers.
User ImageFire Skulls: These guys are serious pyro maniacs. Their the reason why the fire department never sleeps. They use all types of gadgets that causes explosions and gives you third degree burns. Rumor has it, these guys were the ones who created July 4th.
User ImagePunisher Skulls: Talk about mafia made people. These guys are a combination of bronze and smarts. The streets of Tokyo was their teacher and way of life. These street graduates have risen from no where making a name for themselves. The Punisher Skulls have no problem taking other Skulls fighting methods and using it on them. Passionately driven with the desire to run the Skulls & Toyko.
User Image Skull Hunters: When the police can't do their job, these are the goons that are called in. Highly trained asassins & androids who hunt down Skulls for money. Some of them even gone as far as hunting down Skulls just for the hell of it. Nothing, but pure hatred for the skulls burns inside each member.
User Image Toyko Police: The police force of Tokyo, who work hard every day to prevent crime and stop it. Putting their lives on the line to protect and keep the citizens of Toyko safe from crime.
User ImageCivilians: Ordinary everyday citizens who live an ordinary life. Some of these citizens are involved with the Skulls, but remains neutral, they only aid the Skulls when their help is needed. Occasionally trained in some combative art, most are average people who learn to adapt to the Street Code or die trying.

If you like what you see click here. Street Skulls X

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:24 pm
Your setup seems fine but it all seems like a sort of candycoated cyberpunk Japanese anime meets The Warriors inspired RP so I have few questions.

Why the age limit for the gangs? If these gangs are more hardcore wouldn't they want to continue to gain and keep control and develop into a sort of yakuza thing? If you're going to cause trouble and get a possible record it's not going to be easy to go back to a normal life after the age of 22.

And why are all of the gangs the skulls of some type?
Did they all start off as one skull and branch off to many different skull groups?

And why Tokyo? The layout is nice don't get me wrong but I can never understand the use of Japan especially when the majority of the RPers are American or European and have never stepped foot in Japan.
It's like turning it into the reverse of that rumored live-action Akira movie. Let us pray they never release it.  

Lady Bern
Vice Captain

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

LegendarySimba

Vicious Tactician

5,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:58 am
Lady Bern
Your setup seems fine but it all seems like a sort of candycoated cyberpunk Japanese anime meets The Warriors inspired RP so I have few questions.

Why the age limit for the gangs? If these gangs are more hardcore wouldn't they want to continue to gain and keep control and develop into a sort of yakuza thing? If you're going to cause trouble and get a possible record it's not going to be easy to go back to a normal life after the age of 22.

And why are all of the gangs the skulls of some type?
Did they all start off as one skull and branch off to many different skull groups?

And why Tokyo? The layout is nice don't get me wrong but I can never understand the use of Japan especially when the majority of the RPers are American or European and have never stepped foot in Japan.
It's like turning it into the reverse of that rumored live-action Akira movie. Let us pray they never release it.

The age thing I thought about editing, but my first thought on that is who wants to be old and still banging gangs ran by young people. This is a reboot version of the original Skulls Rp, so this is why all the gangs is *Name* skulls. Same reason why the Rp is in Tokyo, because of the original Rp. I edited a couple things, but i kept to the original in some aspect. In addition, Tokyo area is highly advance in futuristic technology. Role plays now days are just made with out any effort of work. My role play can be both educational and fun. Even if you know nothing about Tokyo, you can learn by research. Most role plays, before they are created, research is required. You can't just create a role play knowing nothing of what you created. Even if you are unable to research, come up with logical theories or puzzle things together, create logic. Some might say, why do we have to research things just to role play and not just role play. In life, not all things will be easy, this is a long term role play for all role players who seek refuge in guilds with same like role players to role play. Hope I've answered all your questions, please feel free to ask away with anymore questions.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games