Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A budding friendship?(KulasixHelushka)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:40 am
User Image

The day was warm with a cool breeze. It was still summer but with the cold wind you could feel autumn slowly approaching. This made the tiny pink soquili uncomfortable. She did not like ends. Not even the end of a season. Even though the beauty of the changing leaves always made Kulasi happy, but knowing that it meant the end of warm days also made her sad. Worse of all autumn became winter. A season she did not like at all. All of her favorite plants died or hid till spring. And all of the animals that made comforting noises at night go to sleep. Not only that in all the white snow she sticks out so much more. Still it wasn't winter yet. And summer still had a bit to go before it was over. She was happy.

"Ku are you going to avoid people again today?" Akiru said as he furiously flapped his wings to stay aloft. "I know you think I'm good enough of a friend but you should really talk to people of your own kind now and again." His voice was loud and full of energy a complete opposite to Kulasi's meager whisper.

"But Akiru, people are so scary. You never know what they are thinking. And some can be very mean. What if they pick on me? Or don't like me? I would very much rather just talk to you. I know you like me." She softly mumbled.

Looking down into a lovely patch of clovers. She nibbled on it some and looked at her flying friend. In the forest they were staying in she always felt safe. It had lots of foliage and large bushes she could hid in. And food everywhere and almost all year. Especially next to her favorite river. Though right now Kulasi and Akiru were a little aways from their home. This Kulasi blamed on Akiru. He had tried to get her to leave home all together on several occasions and this time he had almost succeeded by tempting Ku with an endless trail of delicious plants and beautiful flowers. "Though I don't know how to trust you when you go and trick me so far from home. I much rather stay in my familiar part of the forest. You know that."

Akiru sighed and shook his head. "You wont meet new people that way." He said and landed on her ear. Just barely able to hear her mutter in her softest voice,"Don't want to meet new people." Aki just sighed again and started to sing.

Heavenly Snow
Sorry this kinda drags on some...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:35 am
Moon_Princess_Yuki

Epic Fail on my part. Here is my reply!

User Image
Helushka was out exploring land as was in his nature to do. He loved to get out and stretch his legs. See what was beyond the herd lands and the day was all the more beautiful to do it. Summer was ending, fall was coming and he could feel the crisp cold in the air as it brushed against his sides. His coat was reacting already. He could tell it was starting to grow think in preparation.

Above his head came a screech as Otulissa called out. She soared over the land effortlessly, her wings quiet on the breeze. He picked up his pace and stretched his long legs as they raced a bit. He loved to give a good chase every once in a while and Otulissa encouraged it.

Now Otulissa was a lovely owl and owls where nocturnal. But Otulissa loved being with her soq friend so she stayed awake for him. Although he implored her to sleep when she should.

Soon something took her attention from him. She circled above and looked down. She could see the flash of a colorful body and hear voices speaking as she tilted her head this way and that.

"What do you hear my friend?" Helushka called.

"A fellow soq, sounds female and I believe she's talking to a small bird," replied Otulissa and she rode the drafts down closer. She screeched out a call so as to not surprise those below her.

Helushka followed his owl companion only to come upon a beautiful pink mare. He came to stop suddenly.

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:01 am
Kulasi's squeaked as she heard the owl squawk from above. 'What was an owl doing awake at this time of day? Why was even being so loud? Weren't owl's supposed to be quiet to hunt prey?' She didn't like birds like owls. They were scary and always seemed out to eat small animals like Akiru. though with this one being so loud she felt a little relief in the thought that it was not hunting right now. Though that still left the question of why it was even awake at this time. She looked up at Akiru but he looked equally as confused. "Wha-?" She started to say when a new distraction walked into her line of sight.

The sound she made this time was more of a horrified gasp muffled for politeness, she never forgets to be polite. Even when confronted with a stranger. She quickly shot her gaze to the floor hiding half her face behind her think bangs. "A-akiru? Would the Soquili that happens to be approaching us be a large stallion?" She said fear making her extra quiet and extra polite.

Akiru stared at the male while fluttering back down onto Ku's ear, he had taken flight when Ku had moved her head. He settled his wings a little before answering the poor shy mare. "Yes, Kulasi I do believe that what is coming towards us is a large stallion. He seems nice." He said is a bright tone hoping this experience will get her to open up to people a little more. "Also he's stopped. Maybe you scare him as much as he does you." Aki didn't even care to lower his voice so everything near by could hear him.

Ku shot a hidden glare at her much to happy friend reprimanding him with a quiet but not to happy voice, "Akiru! Can you not quiet down a little please? Do you wish for the stallion to hear you? What if he is unpleasant? He could say things that cause me to be sorrowful. I do not wish to hear distressing things from individuals any more. Additionally the things you say of him being daunted by me can be anything but trustworthy." At this point you think the mare would run seeing how frightened she was by the now halted stallion. But to run would be very rude, or so she's been raised to believe, so she'll stay till it is positive that she is in real danger. Plus if she stays and shares greetings with this fellow maybe Aki will leave her alone about making new friends till at least the end of summer.

Heavenly Snow

((it's fine I'm slow too.))  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces