Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Reg] Running into the Smaller Variety [Vanadis+Hygiea] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:36 pm
There were so many messages having to go out, that the little orange haired girl had to find a place to sit down to deal with them all. On the way to one of the parks, she found a decent brick retaining wall to sit upon as she clicked away at her iphone. First there were messages to her parents informing them where she was, especially so late in the evening. And then there were messages to classmates who all of a sudden had a change in plans and couldn't meet up for a project after all, which was all very annoying especially with it being one of the first projects of the new year.

Ridley had been looking forward to it too, she had been away from others all summer it seemed. Or at least to do normal kid stuff and now all those plans were dashed. The 10 year old had the quick thought about turning the evening back around by going on patrol but then she would have to send another set of text messages to find her team mates. "Uuuurg..." she groaned, finishing up a message in the group messages to reschedule.

Her small feet swayed against the wall, still too short to touch the ground properly as she mulled over her options. Could go home, or could go to the park... could go bug Istas or Lissy or maybe even Ainsley. What to do, she wondered. Until something dashed in front of her line of vision and caught her attention in full.

Well, there was something, she grinned, jumping off the wall with her phone in one hand and henshin pen in the other.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:51 pm
Vanadis wasn't actually stalking a kid at night. Seriously, she wasn't - she'd been out for another one of her 'patrols' (aka 'random walks around DC') when she'd spotted a little kid sitting on a brick wall.

At night. Okay, well, so it might have been very late evening rather than night, but whatever, it was a kid, out alone, after dark, in Destiny City. Home of youmas and Negaversers and creepy people en masse. Point was, no kid should be out this late.

Which was what Vanadis was intending to tell the child in question as she determinedly changing her course to go over and have a chat with the girl.

Only, well, then the kid suddenly stood up and started running off in another direction. Sure the senshi were seen as terrorists, but did she really look that creepy? Personally Vanadis thought the senshi outfit was rather cute. Definitely not something to make a little girl run for it.

Back to the main point however, she couldn't just let the little girl run along alone; what if something bad caught her? Yeah, that'd be pretty awful - getting a kid killed on the job would definitely put a damper on this whole senshi thing.

"H-hey! Girlie, wait up!" After her moment of baffled blinking at the brick wall where the little girl had sat, Vanadis set into a run after said girl, hoping to catch her before anyone - or anything - else did.

chirigami

Ephebe

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:28 pm
Whatever she was chasing was quick, Ridley came to realize. That, or she had completely lost it. Either were completely possible and both of them rather annoyed her. The orange haired girl was too invested in which one it was to realize someone was chasing after her, even after she ducked behind another wall to quickly hold up her pen.

Taking the time to transform would give her adversary a little bit of a lead, but it would easily be made up with the speed her powered form had. And if it was something bad, it'd be easier to pick up, right? Well, per say... her aura sensing still wasn't stellar but it still beat before her upgrade.

But it was then that after the ribbons and magic died down and her henshin was complete that Sailor Hygiea picked up another power signature, or was it from before? It didn't make sense when the older senshi ran right past where the chibi senshi had just completed her henshin. Had she been chasing a senshi this whole time, did she just make a circle or something?

Oh, she was so confused. "Hey... wait, was I chasing you this whole time?" The little senshi just decided to ask when she hopped back into the path she had been following.

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:59 pm
She'd been just about to turn a corner when she'd managed to lose sight of the little girl. Argh, bugger it all! Speeding up a little to catch up, Vanadis nearly stumbled as a young voice called out to her. Wait, hadn't the girl been in front of her--

Turning around revealed that the speaker was not, however, the young girl she'd thought it was. Although it was distinctly a little girl, the fuzzy details of the little civilian in her mind didn't quite match up with what she was seeing now.

Frankly, she wasn't sure what she was seeing now. "You, er..." Vanadis trailed off, mouth opening and closing a few times before she got a hold of herself and straightened up. "Kids shouldn't be playing dress-up this l-late at night!"

Should she try to catch up with the first little girl? She could be in danger, but on the other hand... this girl was playing dress-up as a, Vanadis squinted, a mini-senshi. If that wasn't an invitation to the Negaverse, she didn't know what was.

And she hadn't heard any screams yet, so the first little girl was probably OK. Right, she'd deal with this one and then go after the first, problem solved.

chirigami

Ephebe

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:01 am
Oh hell, not this sort of thing again. Hygiea's eyes narrowed in annoyance from Vanadis' statement, "why do you older senshi never take us seriously?" She asked, putting her hands firmly on hips. It probably didn't look too intimidating or angry given her bright costume, short stature and cat plush dangling to one side.

"I'm doing just as good of a job as you guys, I'm even a super rank! Super Sailor Chibi Hygiea, thank you very much!" There was definite pride in her tone as she told the red head her name. And she posed, well of course she posed. Well, she just cocked her hips a little with her knuckles against them instead of her palms. "And I was going after something too!" Hygiea added with a wrinkle of her nose.

"But if it was you all along running about, then that totally sucks. I was hoping to fight something and stuff."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:23 am
"Er," Vanadis started feeling a little bad about offending the little girl, but um, seriously? She was a senshi? "You're... really a senshi?" She sounded a bit wary, but mostly curious. Who on earth would send out kids to fight the Negaverse? Not even like, teenager-kids like she'd been when she first started, but honest to god actual kids!

But if the girl was a legitimate senshi and she was a Super... Vanadis had a brief moment of embarrassment - did that mean she was actually weaker than this little girl was? Okay, wow, she didn't even know what to say to that.

"You were following something? I was, um, f-following another little girl. I don't think it was me you saw." Doubtful, but then again, she had no idea where the little Sailor Senshi had come from, so perhaps it was possible that they'd gotten mixed up like that.

chirigami

Ephebe

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:16 pm
There it was again. Hadn't they been around long enough to not be questioned this much? Hygiea rolled her eyes and sighed, annoyed. "Yes! ********* said destiny didn't care about age and stuff and ********* is a very smart cat," she explained to the older girl with a finger raised in the air, "so she knows what she's talking about." There was a lot of praise in her tone of voice, the kind the small children tended to put towards what adults or television said. She held felines in very high regard.

The little senshi placed her hand back on her hip as she hummed a little, twisting her lips and narrowing her eyes at her fellow Order sided comrade. The girl had a rather pretty uniform and long pretty hair with ribbons. But she couldn't recall really if she'd seen her before. Hygiea had to wonder if Hug-Bell knew her, Hug-Bell seemed to know everyone. With a little flick, the senshi of herbs raised her hand again, pulling out her very orange phone in the process to hold up to the new senshi.

"I wonder if you were following me," Hygiea wondered aloud, clicking the phone alive to scan. "But then I don't know how I'd be following you... if you were following me and I was trying to follow something..." Hygiea lifted her gaze, pausing in mid thought and pushed her brows together. "wait.... huh? Maybe there is something else?" Her head turned a little to the side, in a brief attempt to try and sense something.

Ephebe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:25 am
"Ohhh!" Vanadis made an understanding noise, instantly convinced. Talking cats! Then the girl was definitely a senshi, weird as it was. "Um, sorry, I've kinda been a bit, er, out of the loop lately. I hope your cat is nicer than mine was, though." She smiled, instantly relaxing the wariness out of her stance as the little girl's senshi-status was confirmed.

Had it really been Hygiea she'd been following? Well, it was possible, she supposed. Getting out her cellphone, Vanadis tried scanning as well. "I'm.. not really p-picking up anything. What about you?" Could be that the scanner just needed a bit more time to do its work before picking anything up, she figured.

chirigami

Ephebe

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:59 am
Hygiea found her disposition easing up with the simple little explanation, "oh," she replied and after a pause, "okay!" A smile began to spread cross her face and her posture shifted to something a little more relaxed.

Her phone was still in hand, the little girl glanced to the screen. "********* is SUPER nice." She told her as she pressed a few buttons. "I've only met one not as nice cat before, but that's because she was tangled in some string I think. But she did say unnice things about *********." Even Dahlia was nice, and that was weird.

But she didn't want to say anything about that really.

Hygiea clicked a few more buttons, finally finding her phone on the same screen that the other senshi was on. It was a function she honestly didn't use as much, relying on her phone only for messages and scanning others. But she wasn't finding anything on the radar as well. "I guess not. Maybe it was a cat?" That was also disappointing.

Ephebe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:48 pm
"Oh, I see," Vanadis nodded, "being tangled in string would make me pretty cranky too, I think." Sounded like she'd just gotten unlucky with the cat who'd done her awakening, really. But, well, she guessed that since Astraea had gotten her through her first youma fight alive, maybe she wasn't so unlucky after all. At least she'd survived.

Taking one last look at her scanner - totally clean, by the way - Vanadis shrugged. "Guess so. So, um..." She sent a shy smile at the younger girl. "Want company on your patrol? I-if that is what you're up to, and all."

chirigami

Ephebe

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:01 am
"She could have been a little bit nicer though," Hygiea shrugged, still smiling all the while. Laoise was an interesting cat for sure, well all of the ones she had encountered by now certainly had a personality (just a better disposition).

As Vanadis took another look at her phone, the little orange clad senshi dismissed hers having no use of it for now. "I wasn't really planning on one," Hygiea admitted with another shrug, "my classmates totally bailed on a school project and then I saw something so .. I guess going on a patrol wouldn't be so bad."

Yeah, totally wouldn't be bad, "and my teammates don't like it when we go out alone, so having someone else wouldn't be breaking the rules," okay, now she was getting excited. "And I can get to know you since I totally have no idea who you are!" With that, she threw her hands up, totally into the idea of going on patrol. New person!

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:54 am
"Aw, that sucks." Vanadis looked sympathetic - she'd had classmates bailing on her for a project too. Unfortunately for them the subject had been English and they'd quickly learned that leaving the red-head alone to do all the work for that subject was a Very Bad Idea. They'd all gotten a failing grade for that one, even Vanadis herself.

"R-right, patrol it is then!" She beamed at the younger girl, bouncing a bit on her feet as she was caught by Hygiea's enthusiasm. "D'you like, have a route? Ohh, and you have teammates?" Vanadis looked very curious - she didn't think she'd met any senshi who were in a team yet. Or maybe she had and they just hadn't talked about it, or maybe she'd forgotten all about it. Either way, she was curious to know more about Hygiea's team.

chirigami

Ephebe

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:58 pm
Hygiea simply shrugged at Vanadis' response to her schooling woes. There wasn't much she could do about it, aside from wait for them to reschedule; she honestly wasn't the type to tackle it on her own. Being on her own with senshi stuff and playing was one thing, but school work she always needed a helping hand and stuff.

"I kind of do," she replied to the other subject instead. "Sometimes I just go around one of the nearby parks but it usually also depends on who I go with. They all like different places," she explained with a large smile. "I'm part of the Asteroid team! Iris is our captain and stuff, makes sense since she's the only one with butt wings but she's kind of bossy and sometimes annoying. And ********* is our cat," that part was really stressed as the most important factoid.

"And then there's Metis, who is rather cool. She's blind to which I thought would be hard for a senshi but she has a neat power for it. And Eunomia who is super tall but I really like her, and Irene is really cool too! Egeria is a little older than me, but also a chibi and has SUCH a better power than me, and I'm totally jealous." Hygiea wrinkled her nose, "don't tell her that, but I think she knows. And we also have two boys on our team which is really weird 'cause ********* calls us 'her girls' but.. they're guys. They're pretty cool though, Parthenope has a funny accent and Victoria has super girly hair." As she explained her teammates, the little girl began to press forward in a simple manner of beginning the patrol. Though, her attention remained on the new awesome senshi she was talking to, rather than her surroundings.

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:29 am
"Oh wow, you've got an Eternal senshi and even your own guardian cat? That's really neat!" Vanadis was looking more impressed by the second; not only was this young girl a higher rank than her, but she also sounded like she'd had significantly more exposure to senshi stuff. "And a team just for asteroids, that's fantastic. Vanadis is an asteroid too you know, but I'm n-not sure I'm the team sort." Honestly she didn't think she was good enough at being a senshi to be a good addition to any team. Maybe later, when she felt more confident about it, she could look for one that was recruiting.

The older redhead nodded along as she listened to Hygiea's descriptions of her teammates - she felt she could almost imagine the different senshi, with their little quirks. "They all sound pretty awesome! What, um, kind of things does a team do though? Like, patrol together and talk about stuff?"

chirigami

Ephebe

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:04 pm
Hygiea couldn't help her growing smile, feeling damn awesome about herself and her team as Vanadis expressed her compliments and esteem. It was also finally the first time she'd heard the senshi's name - or close enough to it - from the girl's own mouth. Vanadis. Sure, it had popped up on the screen, but it was nice to hear it.

"It is?" The little girl asked, excited, thinking no more of how the other senshi hadn't really introduced herself. "When I was Googling Hygiea I saw how like all the pictures of the asteroid belt, and there were so many of them! I didn't even get a good look at all of the names and stuff, and like ********* is only in charge of like eight of us? That's kind of crazy and stuff with how many more asteroids there are... but then having to look after that many might be hard on her." She had to wonder if it would be a strain, ********* was kind of like Hug-Bell and knew so many senshi and was so nice to everyone... it might not be that hard on her.

As they continued to walk, Hygiea pondered the question about their teamly activies before responding. "I guess it's like a sports team and stuff, we practice and train together sometimes 'cause some of us don't know how to fight and all. And the whole meetings thing," though they had only really done that what.. twice? "We tend to stick together at the big senshi meetings, like that big nasty one that happened a while ago. And patrols. Patrols are awesome as a team, 'cause we go different places and stuff."

"Even though you don't think you're the team type, I think it would help." Hygiea suggested, as her little body turned around to walk backwards so she had a better view of the older girl. "I mean, if you're out of the loop and stuff it could get you back in it and training and all the awesome stuff."

Ephebe

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces