Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Cups & Cakes [Ofie!Rue + Marcus!Dis ] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:39 pm
Ofelia was at her calmest in the kitchen, away from all things sharp and dangerous and overly accepting to Rue's attention and actions, and while the weapon would normally have been content to just continue to harass Ofelia now that she had hands she was sitting in the corner watching her companion bake. The normally tone-deaf teen was humming some tune that wasn't entirely off-key, it had to have been something she knew well enough to try and correct her sounds, and without even meaning to the Boo Hag found herself humming along. Her hums soon turned to actual words, mostly just a 'la la' or 'ri ri' here and there, but the sound of kitchen untensils mixed with a tune filled the kitchen with a nice melody.

This was probably the calmest and nicest Rue had ever been to Ofelia since she got a golem body and for the love of all things natural Ofelia wasn't going to do anything to screw it up. Like talk, or do anything other than bake. She was making cupcakes today, a nice change of pace from her usual full-on cakes or cookies, and as Ofelia watched the chocolate (oh yes, German chocolate as well) she kept her tune going. A very nice smell of chocolate on a melting pot easily wafted out from the kitchen into the hallway.

When this was done, what did she want to make next? Maybe some finger sandwiches to go with sweets? Did that mean she also needed to make tea?

Ofelia could not make tea to save her life. The humming and singing continued.

iStoleYurVamps
hi there

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:49 pm
The smell was making him hunger. And Dis, being Dis, was more interested in trying new things than feeling a need to eat. The sound of a tune filled the air along with the smell of something sweet, Dis grinned. The voice could be better, but it was female. Good enough for him. Marcus just didn't care, he wanted food. Badly.

Seeing Ofie at work made him smile, as Marcus gave a two fingered salute. "You wouldn't happen to be willing to share whatever you're making would you?"
"Or would be willing to share the taste of your sweet lips dear Ofelia?"

And eye roll from Marcus he waved the weapon off, who was no longer interested in food, but the cook. The cook and her weapon. "Haven't eaten for a few hours and need to grab a bite before I head out to the jungle outpost. Two more hours of no food... I think I'd snap. Add Dis in there and well, I'm boned."

The vampire grinned at the term. "Speaking of, he's being sleezy, feel free to hit him."

Rown

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:02 pm
Ofelia stopped her humming as she heard a voice and Rue did the same, both girls looking up to greet whomever it was that had entered. It took the teen a moment or two to register who it was but as soon as it all clicked a grin spread over her lips and she nodded, motioning for the pair to come in more. "Yer welcome ta the cupcakes when they got done. Ah was jus' 'bout ta make . . . . eh? Mah lips?" Apparently Dis's comment finally reached her attention and Ofelia looked puzzled, her brows knitting themselves downward. "Why would ya wanna taste mah lips? Ah been bitin' 'em all day, they probably taste like sweat an' iron. Plus eatin' right after someone is kinda unhealthy?"

Rue sighed from her post, getting up and dusted herself off. She rolled her eyes in Ofelia's direction as she looked over to Dis, a thin grin inching over her own face. "Oh dear, how hard should I end up hitting him? It'd be a shame to bruise his lovely face after all." Rue hitting on another weapon was odd but not...unexpected? This was the first male she'd seen outside of being stuck in Ofelia's head so there wasn't much else there to say.

". . . . " Ofelia didn't say anything further about that but motioned for Marcus to come over as she pulled the pot of chocolate off the burner. It was done enough, she could move on. "Is there anythin' in specific ya wanna eat? Ah love takin' requests, heh." Her cheeks flushed with happiness as she went about adding stuff into her mix. No time to really wait, she needed to make sure the cupcakes got placed in. "Do ya wanna have sommin' light since yer goin' out? Ah didn' think the jungle outpost was still standin'."

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:22 pm
Dis bowed to Ofielia, "Iron is the last of blood, something I have a very acquired taste for, as for being unhealthy," red eyes rolled, "-I'm in a golem. Hardly have to worry about that now do I?"

Her weapon however got a chuckle. "Hit him as hard as you want-" "Yes, I do love it when thing get rough." Marcus ran his hand over his face. Trust Dis to make it dirty.

Going to the sun trainee, Marcus smiled at the sight of chocolate. "God, anything sweet. Just need something to tide me over for a few hours. Cupcakes will work." He was shameless.

"I could make myself something but, I'm saving my baking for when I've got to make the cake for the wedding. It will probably be a day long effort. Going to try some detail stuff but, no idea how well that will work out."

Dis was busy sliding up to Rue. "Who are you sweetblood? I am Desidero Blacknail, vampire and lover of beautiful women such as yourself."

Rown

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:31 pm
"You may call me Rue, a Boo Hag and devourer of men such as yourself. Care to see if you're worth a ride?" Rue's red eyes peered out at Dis, the wolfish grin on her face practically begging for him to play with her. She crossed her arms beneath her chest, resting her bust on them, but it was more or less a normal reaction rather than trying to show off her assets. The Boo Hag was well aware she was attractive, there was no need for her to try and flaunt it.

Ofelia on the other hand was not very impressed with how her weapon was handling things but if it meant that Rue was going to leave her alone to work with Marcus and talk then by all means flirt away. She was almost going to just stand there and watch because it was interesting when the words 'wedding' and 'cake' snagged her attention like a smack in the face. The teen's head nearly spun entirely off its shoulders as she quickly turned to look at Marcus, her eye wide and lit up. "Didja say Weddin' Cake? As in like the premier way fer a baker ta show off their skills?" Why yes, she had now grabbed him by the shoulders. "Ya know how ta make one?! Ah've never made one b'for but Ah wanna make one so bad but - "

The excitement was overly obvious. Ofelia did release his shoulders though to get back to stirring, all the while
her face still in an 'oh god this is awesome wedding cake' expression.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:02 pm
Dis liked the offer of a ride. "Sweetblood, I can ride all night long if need be." red eyes moved to her bust as she made them that much more visible. Getting closer, the vampire had no hesitation as he made his way over. She wanted to play, play they shall. This was just another game to him. Hands to himself, Dis looked Rue up and down this time, in detail.

"Rue, when you say devour, do you use teeth or do you swallow?"

Marcus had set Dis to ignore.

"yeah, wedding cake. Since we're on limited funds, I was going to just make something simple. But um.." Rubbing the bak of his head Marcus suddenly got the feeling ordering a cake might have been better as opposed to baking it himself.

"I don't really know how to make one. I mean, I can bake but.. Never done a wedding cake. So.. just... hoping it doesn't blow up in my face." Hopefully not literally either.

Rown

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:11 pm
"I'm all lips and tongue, sweetness. No need to waste a good thing by chewing it up." Rue's voice purred as she leaned closer to Dis, and she ran her tongue over her lips as she whispered the last bit. "Though for you, I'm willing to leave marks."

She leaned back and bit and smirked, the color of her mocha skin seeming to redden just slightly on her cheeks. Either she was blushing or her face was about to break, or else she was just flushed with excitement that she could possible get a hold of someone.

The option third was correct. "And how about you? All teeth there, or do you have a few tricks of your own?"

If Ofelia wasn't already too busy focusing on wedding cake and totally ignoring Rue she probably would have turned six shades of red, panicked, and run out of the room. She kept her attention where it needed to be, on Marcus and the conversation, and Ofelia reached over and grabbed the male hunter's hands into her own flour-covered ones.

"Please please pleeeassseeee lemme make it fer ya! Ah'm an awesome baker, no lies! Ah mean, ya can have anythin' ya wanna have from what Ah can make, cupcakes an' all, an' Ah'll even take a test or sommin' ta prove it to ya!" She was now shaking his hands up and down vigerously, nearly shaking poor Marcus in the process. The look in her eyes was that of a child begging for a toy, or in her case the chance to make a cake that everyone (who was invited) would get to eat and enjoy.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:41 pm
Dis laughed. "Sweetblood, getting a mark is part of the fun. Something to remind you of a good time. Once it fades you've got to go get another." Rolling his tongue over his fangs the smile was wide, pearly whites glinting. "Teeth and tricks. What man would I be if I only had one skill?" Setting himself next to her, he lifted her hand, a light kiss. "I'd make a joke about how well I suck, but, it's a bit tacky coming from a vampire."

Flour on his hands made Marcus smile. She was more into baking than he was, that was for sure. "Honeslty? If you can? That would be amazing. Wedding isn't for a while but once everything is ready I can place the order so to speak? I mean, I can pay for you for the work, even if it won't be much." Eyes went to the chocolate. "No secret ingredients right? No minipets or booze right? Because if no, then I'll take a cupcake right now. Or just the chocolate. God I'd take it in a heart beat."

Rown

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:03 am
"Hmm but tacky jokes are my favorite, among other things." Rue was getting her flirt on though man she was rusty. A bit hard to flirt when one didn't have a body and the only thing that could hear you was a female who tried their best to ignore you most of the time (it never really worked). The kiss on her hand saw a flicker of a smile cross her face but it quickly vanished, as if she didn't want to let Dis know the flattery he was giving her was very greatly appreciated. "If it were you, I wouldn't mind having a mark left."

"It's not a question if'n Ah can - Ah know Ah can!" Ofelia wasn't going to be skeptical on if she could make a cake or not - cakes were easy as hell. It would be the decorating, and adjusting for tastes, and then maybe medicinal needs. . . ? Now that would be hard. But she could still do it because Ofelia. At the request for a cupcake Ofelia looked over at the batter and frowned, not really upset but sad that it wasn't done just yet. "Um....the cupcakes aren' done but Ah got some cookies Ah made a couple'a days ago? Lemme go an' get them." Ofelia let go of Marcus's hands and moved towards a small cabinet, pushing aside a few of the contents to reach into the back. "Ah tend ta hide mah baked good, dun really wanna have people take 'em before Ah get a chance ta munch on 'em."

She returned with a metal tin and opened it, showing off several different kinds of cookies. A few were chocolate chip, some looked like peanut butter. Several sugar cookies poked up as well, and the teen held the tin out towards her companion. "Help yerself."

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:24 pm
"How about this one then? I could suck, but I prefer to have someone suck me." He grinned licking his lips. "But if you want a mark sweet Rue, I would be happy to leave one on your delicate skin." A nice bite mark. Even if golems didn't bleed, he'd get something to sink his fangs into.

Marcus was just ignoring. Still. Forever.

Ofelia's enthusiasm was winning him over. "Alright. I can oversee the cake making maybe? But if you can do it, the wedding cake is in you hands." Hopefully, that was a good idea. He was not sure.

"And yes. Cookies. Please." He nodded as she explained why she hid them. "Makes sense to hide them. With how many people want sweets it's a smart plan." Reaching into the tin he smiled, grabbing one before he ask, "Er, can I grab a few for the road?"

rown

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:46 am
"Ehhh, ya gotta leave so soon?" The disappointment in Ofelia's voice was clear, almost a whine, but she stopped herself from letting it show on her face as she looked over towards her weapon. She. . . didn't want to be left alone, not right now, but she wasn't going to say it. Rue was in a good mood before they came, was in an even better once since they were here, but the moment they left she'd sour and Ofelia would feel the brunt of it.

But she couldn't say that, she wouldn't say that.

Instead of that she pressed her grin to her face, turning her expression away from Rue. The Boo Hag golem had turned away from Dis and was looking at Ofelia, her red eyes narrowed and cruel as usual. Ofelia could feel them on her even if she wasn't looking back. "Yer welcome ta help yerself ta all of 'em if ya wanna have 'em. Plus ya know now where mah stash is hidden so at any time yer welcome ta get 'em from there as well. Sometimes Ah put stuff like rolls or brownies too so check back whenever." She grinned even wider and pushed the entire tin into Marcus's hands.

Her final bit of talking was to address the making of the cake, with what seemed like a blessing from Marcus. Already she had wonderful plans in mind, many different flavors lining themselves up for inspection. "Ah'd be honored ta have ya oversee, or taste-test, or anythin' an' everythin'. Jus' sayin' that yer gonna let me bake is the best'a all, Ah can hardly thank ya fer this chance."

Cake, oh god, cake.

Rue snickered from her corner at Ofelia's enthusiasm, causing the grin to falter for a moment.

iStoleYurVamps
I am so sorry for this delay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:45 am
"You know how the higher ups are. I'm late, I end up with s**t shifts and it's getting harder to trade shifts around these days. Bartering is becoming difficult with no off days." His bartering tools were basically gone.

So when ofelia shoved the tin into his hands, he lit up with a grin. "Well, I'll owe you for this. Treats in the vends are nearly gone and no one wants to share. You're like a saint. Cookies and wanting to make the cakes and ******** I'm just going to owe you."

"Could owe her a ******** glare shot over to Dis.
"I could owe you a nice nap in a weapon." Dis huffed at that, looking none to pleased with that idea. Still Marcus went back to ignoring him. "We have a color theme picked out but not sure what Cass would like for a design just yet? I'll have her ping some ideas at you okay?"

"Rue, what's so funny?" The vampire nuzzled at her, no longer fining teasing Marcus a good idea. "If you have a joke please, share. I need something to annoy Marcus with once he shuts me down."
Rown

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:21 pm
"Hmm, the joke's going to be on Ofelia when you leave so I don't know if it'd really be anything worth sharing with you, love." The Boo Hag purred with thought, debating on if she should share or not. Marcus seemed the least bit interested in Ofelia, meaning he probably wouldn't jump to her defense (much like Otto didn't), so she could share in that way. Dis though. . . .what would he think of how she was plotting, what she was planning? Did she really care enough to worry that he'd hate her?

No, Rue didn't give enough of a ******** at all. "When you leave, make sure to count to twenty and listen out for something fun. That's the surprise there." Ofelia was listening, listening all too well, and her grin was gone by the time Rue was done whispering to Dis. The teen hadn't heard a single word said but she had a faint idea of what was being spoken of.

She needed to get her mind off that, and fast. "Color ideas would be awesome, an' Ah can make plenty'a sample cakes fer tastin' too so y'all can get an idea'a whatcha wanna have most." Her cheeks were reddish, was she blushing? It almost looked like she wanted to reach for Marcus's hands again but she didn't keeping them to her side. "An' Ah'm really not'a saint or nothin', jus' the crazy girl who likes ta haunt the kitchens. Both'a y'all will -" She seemed to hestitate, if only for a moment. "Yer jus' gonna not owe me, we'll leave it at that."

iStoleYurVamps
so so so sorry for delay ;;;;

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:15 pm
Rown
LOL as I take a week+

Count to twenty? Dis grinned. He pulled away only to at the last second plant a kiss on the other golem’s hand. “I cannot wait to hear what delicious sounds you plan to draw from your hunter. I could get Marcus to scream, but, it’s not as sweet as the tones of a woman’s I’m sure.” Sadistic as ever, the look he have Ofelia was very a clearly a marker that he would take his kicks where he could get them, in this case, at her expense.

Marcus was more used to that look, seeing it enough times in his mind to know that the vampire wouldn’t stop until he got what he wanted. Just ignore it, and maybe it’ll go away. “It might be Blue and Gold, but a blue cake seems.. like a stain waiting to happen. So the cake might just be white and gold with a few blue things here and there. But that’s just a shot in the dark really. Cake are usually the bride’s thing? God, I have no idea.” It was hard to plan a wedding with only hunter google. “But, you probably know more about cakes than I do. Me and Cass will come up with something for you.” A look to the vampire who was edging back towards Marcus’s side. “I think we’re off you uh-“ He looked at Ofelia’s weapon, “-you gonna be okay?”  

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:25 pm
Ofelia started to shake her head at Marcus's question, to show him she wouldn't be okay and she needed him to stay, but the suddenly feeling of Rue's golem body pressed against her stopped the motion before it could be completed. It was weird to just hear her partner's voice outside of her head, the hiss and whisper loud enough for everyone to understand, and the girl felt her face turn pale as one of Rue's darkly skinned hands moved its way up her stomach and stopped at the middle of her chest.

"You two boys need to run along, Ofelia and I," Rue paused in her speech, sliding her hand upward and dipping the tips of her fingers into the front of her partner's shirt. "Have something to discuses. While it has been more than a pleasure for me to be in your company my beloved Dis, I trust you understand? I did promise you something after all." The Boo Hag golem pressed her fingers against Ofelia's sternum, the pressure just enough for the teen to feel it but not enough for an outsider to notice. Her knuckles were hidden by the shirt collar, the white of them unable to be seen. "Isn't that right my love?"

Ofelia paled but nodded her head, knowing what was going to come. Marcus was right there, if she reached out maybe he could help her, but she doubted it. He would be like Otto, like the others. He'd say it was all in her head, even if he could see it.

Wouldn't he?

"Um . . jus'...tell Cass ta send me a message or sommin' an' we'll work out a date on when ta talk 'bout stuff. In the meantime Ah'll start lookin' inta the different types'a cakes Ah can make." Ofelia didn't want him to leave, but. . . . there was nothing she could do now.

iStoleYurVamps
s'all good! events and what not <3

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas