Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[!][PRP] No one is safe (Marcus, Saya, Weapons)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:39 pm
Nothing was safe, nothing was sacred. Dis was going to creep and nearly violate everything and everyone he came across, this was just pure fact. A fact that had Marcus trying to find some kind of tracker onto the vampire. Sadly, life techs said no, he had to track his weapon like everyone else.

By sight, and for him, by the screams of Dis's victims.

As Dis was leading Marcus around, the vampire would occasionally stop to try and 'cuddle' with Marcus. Why, Marcus had no idea given the weapon's anger with him and still lack of direct communication. All he knew was that while Dis clung to him, they would not get very far.

The vampire was literally hanging off of Marcus's back, legs dragging as the moon hunter tried to make his way to the infirmary. It was a comical scene at best.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:54 pm
Saya peeked out from behind Prompto's taller frame, her hand still petting his scales and tail, in a doll-like fashion. She saw an odd scene in front of her, forcing the dragon to stop momentarily. Partially robbed of speech, she watched Marcus's long trek towards the infirmary.

"Umm .. Marcus? Are you okay?"

With appropriate caution, she peeked out from behind Prompto. After all .. Dis looked a tiny bit .. dangerous. Actually, it wasn't just a little bit.

istoleyurvamps

revenant aria

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:27 pm
"Yes." Dis licked his neck and, "Scratch that, no." Looking at Saya and her weapon, Dis grinned letting go of Marcus so he was able to make his way to the pair.

Marcus was busy wiping his neck and shuddering in revulsion to notice.

"Hello Saya and..." Red eyes didn't mask the look Dis was giving Prompto. "Companion. It is a pleasure to meet you." He held out his hand as if offering an innocent handshake, but then, Dis was never innocent.

Random Artist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:20 pm
Unlike Saya, Prompto never clung to etiquette and manners. He sensed something and he wasn't getting near Dis. His lack of a handshake forced Saya to come forward instead, to shake Dis's hand.

"Hi! You must be Marcus's weapon. This is Prompto. It's a pleasure to meet you too .. Uh, Marcus?" Saya looked around Dis, only to see Marcus wiping furiously at his neck. "Do .. you need a shower or something?" Saya asked, hesitant to settle on the topic of men and their hygiene. It wasn't on her list of appropriates, as far as she knew.

Meanwhile, Prompto might have pulled his half revealing jacket closed.

istoleyurvamps

revenant aria

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:19 pm
As she shook his hand, the vampire brought said hand to his lips, planting a light kiss with a grin. "That I am. Desidero Blacknail at your service." He even bowed a little bit.

Marcus shivered, not liking the after feeling of Dis's touch.

"No, he just...licked me." Dis took that moment to leg Saya's hand go, traveling closer to Prompto. "Oh don't feel the need to cover yourself. I like a bit of skin showing."

Shaking his head Marcus motioned to the infirmary. "I was heading over to take over a nurse shift to get some more training with medical. But he's been... detrimental to helping people. And healing."

Dis was busy reaching for the weapon's jacket, to open it again.

Random Artist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:30 am
"Touch this and you're a dead golem." Prompto's hand grabbed at Dis's wrist, blue flames suddenly flaring up in small doses over the tattooed parts of the golem's body. "You should cover that mouth of yours." Prompto gritted his teeth, inching away from the golem.

How did Saya consort with such-- Wait, it wasn't Saya, it was Marcus, wasn't it?

Meanwhile, Saya walked over to Marcus, her back turned.

"Well .. I can see how he might be detrimental.. " She couldn't bring herself to say what a .. distracting personality Dis had, although some might have phrased it differently. She whispered to him, both hands cupped over her mouth.

"You could turn him off."

istoleyurvamps

revenant aria

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:19 am
"Hint, I'm already dead darling. Undead. Vampire if we want to go in depth." Dis was very much wanting to go in depth. At the flames he sighed. "Oh but do realize, by hurting me, you hurt my Marcus, and hurting my Marcus, you are hurting sweet little Saya's superior." His grin was anything but nice. "And we wouldn't want that now would we?"

Marcus coughed before looking to the trainee. "He's a damn pervert Saya. No need to beat around the bush about it. And sadly, can't shove him away as well.. this is mandatory. They only go off if we have a mission or are under orders to. Unlike you guys still in training, he's got to stay out." He didn't bother whispering, nor did Dis look like he really cared.

"But sweet Prompto, if you want me to cover my mouth how about you do it with a kiss hrm? I'll stop touching you then."
Marcus rolled his eyes. "Truthfully, so long as he's not trying to mack on hunters, I'm kind of okay with things. he's annoying, but so long as he's not trying to get it on with humans, I'm fine."

Random Artist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:54 am
"You know .. Relationships really don't work indirectly like that." By now, the dragon was throwing a few punches at the vampire, obviously aggravated.

"Umm .. Is that so..?" Saya looked back at the scene as Marcus spoke, concerned for Prompto's well-being. She was sure that the male wasn't as pure as she assumed he was but she wasn't sure if he could handle Desidero either.

... But something Desidero said was striking.

"Desidero leans both ways?!"

It was shocking. Extremely shocking, her mind trying to work around the idea. Her hands covered her mouth, in surprise, trying really really hard to think about it. If their bodies worked like humans .. it did resemble their human figures, for the most part so perhaps they could .. Maybe, gender didn't matter to halloweeners-- Wait no, Prompto liked females, right? She walked over to confirm it, appearing from behind him, narrowly avoiding a punch.

"Uh-- Prompto, you .. Do you go both ways too?"

"WHAT"

istoleyurvamps

revenant aria

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:28 am
Dis smiled. "So you think. So long as someone is tied to another, there is a relationship. So long is there a relationship, there is something that can be exploited." The punches kept missing, vampire dancing just out of range, until he got cocky. A fist to the side of his face and a laugh. "That is what I think Prompto. Relationships can be used. That is their nature."

The playfulness in Dis's voice didn't hide what Marcus knew was true of him. Dis manipulated. It was his nature to do so. Mislead and manipulate, he'd seen enough of both in the recent golem interactions to know the truth of that.

Saya's shock however, was over something he wouldn't have expected in a million years. It was hard to bite back the laugh, a few snorts coming out. "He leans... god he leans every way."
"I do have standards sweet Saya. And you fit them perfectly. That is all that matters."
Another choked back laugh from Marcus. "Dis hits on anyone basically. The only one I've seen him just be an a** towards was Locke. Says he hates kids but, can't blame him."

"Oh yes, do you?" Dis was VERY interested in that answer.

Random Artist

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff