User Image Rinkini - Brown
User Image Oberon - Orange
User Image Fusion - Indigo
User Image Embri - Hot Pink
User Image Sciophobia - Purple
User Image Leah - Silver  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:00 pm
Demon Recruits Felina

Felina: She stood over the strongest part of the scent, it was clearly a skinwalker, she had been tracking it for days and from the way the scent pools were getting closer and closer together the thing was either resting more or injured and trying to recover.... either would make it lazy, and lazy gave her the perfect opportunity to strike.

Demon: Wandered through his forest with lazy intent, the game were plentiful here, as always, but today he sought something with a little more of a challenge. A wolf, or maybe a bear. Slinking through the forest he kept his senses on high alert.

Felina: Was about to follow the trail when something else caught her attention, a new scent... was it a second walker? Was that the explanation for the erratic pace? Her heart fluttered in her chest, even as she brought one of her ruined wings forward; they may not be able to fly now but at least they aided in protecting the main body. Cautiously she slinked further into the forest, trying to circle upon the source before it found her.

Demon: Paused in his movements, something wasn't right, as if eyes were upon him. Perhaps if he hadn't been so familiar with his forest he might have missed it. A grin spread over his features, just what he had been looking for. At first Demon acted as if he hadn't noticed a thing, his plan.... lure them into a false sense of security, then rip the security blanket from under their very hooves. It was enough to make him want to laugh.

Felina: Continued forward, oblivious that she was compromised. It didn't take long to find the source of the new scent... a kalona. Had she not spent her life hunting skinwalkers she might have been a little intimidated, her mother had been a kalona after all.... and Felina had very fond memories of her. For this, she didn't feel fear towards him.... though that didn't mean she knew what to do.

Demon: Pretended to track an animal, it was hard not flicking his ears towards the sound the other was making... but he had practised such things before.

Felina: She hesitated for a moment, was about to circle back and disappear before anything happened and exploded beyond her control.... after all, she knew how deadly kalona's could be, just as deadly as the skinwalkers she hunted.

Demon: Frowned, whoever had been curious was moving away, a snap or two under their hoof told him that. Turning then he was just in time to see a flash of blue... and a kalona tail? Well, well, well, wasn't that just a little curious. Wasting now time he trudged after them, curious to see exactly who this spy had been.

Felina: Pulled he wings in tight. She needed a quick way out of this place, she didn't want to hunt her target so close to another threat.... after all, she never exactly left a fight unharmed and leaving yourself vulnerable in front of another was foolish. At least, that was one of the few lessons she did remember from her mother.

Demon: Took a shortcut, cutting off the spy before they could escape him. It seemed they were oblivious to being followed, yet as he watched he couldn't help but appreciate the lazy grace of them.... their muscles were clearly honed for running and leaping, power coursed within them so strong he was sure they would pack a punch if they struck head on. Wings were less than impressive, far more torn than his own..... and she wasn't pure, no, she had scales. Kirin? At least part. Still, she was deadly, he could see that. At first his eyes didn't see her boots, but then they did he couldn't help but feel his curiosity spike even more. Picking up speed he showed himself, blocking the immediate path before the spy. Would they stand? Or run? "Why, Hello there....."

Felina: The voice made her jump out of her skin, and as her eyes focused on the source she couldn't help but panic a little.... the kalona she had been watching! How? Why? Questions whirled in her head, and as she took a shaky half step back she couldn't help but wonder what it wanted with her. It was only her pride that stopped her from bolting more. Standing still now she looked over and said one word, "Hello." Her social skills were far from impressive, most fled from her simply because of how unsightly she was and others feared her for her breed alone. It made gathering information on skinwalkers difficult....

Demon: Smirked, making no move to get closer.... yet. "You do realise you are on MY land, right? What brings you here?"

Felina: She shivered a little at the question, not sure there was a right answer. Still, she refused to back down now. "My business is my own. If I was you though, I would be cautious of skinwalkers in the are." She tried to say it matter-of-factly but her voice was shaking. To say she was feel intimidated would be no word of a lie.

Demon: Quirks a brow at that. "Skinwalkers? And why, may I ask, would I ever be afraid of such an inferior breed?" After all, Demon like most kalona's believed that he was part of the one true race. They were the true opposites to the Angeni.... not some silly skinwalker that needed to steal power from cursed magic to have a chance at killing something. Pathetic wannabe's. Only pures merited any respect.

Felina: Frowned at his words. "That is up to you..... but I do not underestimate their killing potential. Or the challenge the present." No, Felina knew first hoof what they could do. One had stole her mother from her, something that had set Felina upon the path she currently walked. There had been many a time when she had been lucky to escape with her life..... no, they were not to be underestimated, more fool this idiot if he did just that, it had nothing to do with her.

Demon: He had to admit, even with her voice shaking he had to give her some credit for trying to stand up to him. He was larger than her after all, more aggressive and confident too it seemed. He took a step closer, followed swiftly by another and another. Demon wanted to see what she did more than anything. "I welcome Death by a greater opponent. It is the way of the kalona, do you not agree little rabbit?" He used the words not as an endearment but as a insult.

Felina: Felina didn't like those words, they made her want to leave.... and quickly. Still, she managed to keep her hooves firmly planted on the ground. "There is more to life than death." She didn't fear death, in many ways welcomed the idea it would one day come... but not yet, she had a mission to complete, she had to find the skinwalker that had killed her mother and destroy him. Only her memory of the fierce creature kept her going, and with each skinwalker she found she hoped she was getting closer and closer to the one she was after. She flicked her tail uncomfortably....

Demon: Chuckles, taking yet another few steps closer, the gap quickly being swallowed by his steps. "Is that so, well, do educated me."

Felina: Blinked in surprise. What was she meant to do now? Her mouth went dry, still.... she felt compelled to at least try. "Goal. You need a goal, something in life that you simply can't die before you achieve." She gulped, was that broken voice really her own?

Demon: "A goal, huh?" He almost smirked at this, perhaps he could use this goal of her's as leverage to get what he wanted. After all, raising an army wasn't as simply as you might expect.... not for their kind, no, he needed to be sneaky and manipulative and patient. Like any good hunter going after their prey, you had to look for the most opportune moment. "And your goal? What is it?"

Felina: "My goal?" She repeated a little blankly, wondering if she should share it, it wasn't as if he could get in her way... could he? Shaking her head to get rid of the silly thoughts she decided she had nothing to hide. "To find a particular skinwalker, and kill it." Playing it safe Felina never said the reason why.

Demon: He stepped closer, finally closing the gap that had once stood between them, slowly he brought his tail forward and drew on the ground with it, proving that with a small push he could breach the gap completely and touch her. A silent threat. Intimidation to get what he wanted without spelling the situation out. "Interesting. This skinwalker, it wronged you?"

Felina: She growled, the noised actually surprising her. She didn't growl because he was closer, or that he was obviously asserting his dominance over her, his lazy movements almost daring her to challenge his authority. She didn't. Instead she lowered her gaze and nodded. Not trusting her voice here.

Demon: Only just held back a chuckle at her reaction, the growl had been positively a delightful reply, he hadn't known she had it in her. Still, he kept pushing. "It did, didn't it. Take something of yours? Kill something you wanted for yourself? Come on little rabbit, why not share it with me?" Yes, his mind ordered, tell me so I can use it against you and tie you to me.

Felina: "That is one way to put it." She said reluctantly.

Demon: "Who?" He pressured, refusing to let up. If she attacked... well, so be it!

Felina: That question bounced around in his head. She didn't want to think about this. Didn't want to have to think about it or remember. She snapped out the answer though, hoping he would drop the subject once he had what he wanted. "My Mother."

Demon: Oh how perfect, a vendetta of blood. He smirked, he could use this. Casually he stepped back and turned, looking around them. Now he had to appear amiable, get her on his side.... "We are kin, you and I." He started, only then turning his glowing white eyes squarely upon her. "I have a goal too. But mine... well, she is still alive... simply stolen from me." He moved his hoof over the ground, dislodging some of the dirt and twigs there.

Felina: Looked at him with sad eyes, someone had taken his mother? Her mind has assumed that by his wording, and suddenly she felt anger on this stallions behalf. What would she give to have the opportunity to save her mother? To get her back! Oh, she would give everything to have a chance at seeing her mother alive and well again. Sadness filled her eyes, and she found herself asking. "Why did they take her? Will you not get her back?"

Demon: The empathy had been something he had hoped for, but this... well, it was beyond his wildest dreams, he had the impression that soon he could have this damaged mare jumping through hoops for him. "They took her to challenge me. I will not allow that to happen." He huffed a little and nodded sharply and with conviction. "Yes, I will get her back... and when I do... I will make those who took her pay for their crimes against me!"

Felina: She nodded in respect at his words. "I have a feeling they will rue the day they messed with you.... eh...." She frowned, realising she didn't know his name.

Demon: He grinned, this was going well. "Demon." He said, bowing his head ever so slightly in a fainted action of respect, he felt no such thing towards the female, simply wanted to use for his own purpose, if that meant lying, acting, cheating, threatening.... so be it. "And who are?"

Felina: Smiled slightly at the name, it was was... fitting. "Felina." She offered her own.

Demon: "Now, Felina...." He purposefully rolled her name over his tongue, almost purring it, perhaps if he made her feel special she would be more accepting to what he was about to say. "....I find myself in quite a predicament." He let that sink in, curious to her response.

Felina: Frowns. "Is that so?" What kind of predicament?

Demon: "Well, you see... those that took her, well, they are many." Something he didn't fear, what he did fear was that his property would get damaged... no, that was unacceptable. It was why Demon had decided to raise an army. Sheer force of numbers enough to scare off all potential threats. He would get Cherish back one way or another, it just varied as to how exactly he would do that. "So, I am raising an army. An army to seize back what is mine and to ensure that the no one will ever dare defy me again."

Felina: Her eyes grew wide as she watched him. He was raising an army? "Oh...." She said, not sure what else to do.

Demon: He didn't stall or linger, simply came out with what he wanted. "Well, I would like to recruit you to my cause." Now, he just had to wait.

Felina: "Me?" She asked in shock, though in many ways perhaps it should have been obvious. She shifted a little awkwardly. What did she do?

Demon: He could see she was wavering and so changed tactics. "My little rabbit, you are fierce and exactly what I am looking for.... and..." It was time to add a touch of bribery. "...as a thank you, I will find some information about that.... skinwalker of yours." Bait set.

Felina: She was about to say no, about to until he said those magic words. Information about her skinwalker! How could she refuse that. Turning to look at him Felina took a moment to just look at him. Was he serious? Nothing in his expression or pose told her that he was lying. "I.... I...." She nods, not sure if she should accept so easily, to come across as so eager... but she refused to let this opportunity slip away from her hooves. "Agree."

Demon: He grinned in satisfaction. "Welcome to the war, Felina." One more recruit, one more set of hooves towards his cause. Soon, soon he would be ready to strike. "Let me show you to your new home, we will leave soon.... I have.... some preparations to undergo first."  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:02 pm
Demon Recruits Regulus

Regulus: He looked up at the stars, they were confusing him, telling him things that he didn't really understand. Go this way, keep walking and follow the path set upon there. What could that mean? Confusion spread across his brow even as his hooves moved to obey. Regulus had always had utter faith in the stars, that was unlikely to ever change, and so he set off looking for tonights purpose.

Demon: Demon found himself wandering outside of his forest, not too far, but he had traced the path he had chased Cherish's scent that night. Once again he ended up at the water. This is where the scent had vanished, even from the air he had gained no new signs. Kicking at the water now he looked down at his own reflection. How despicable. This place always reminded him of failure.... something that grated on Demon's every nerve.

Regulus: His ears picked up a sound, splashing water. Could this be it? His calling? Without hesitating he headed towards it... only to stop a little short at the sight of a grown kalona kicking at the water. He didn't seem injured...? Not that that always said everything, some wounds weren't obvious. To some it might seem strange that Regulus would be willing to help even the darkest of breeds, but in Regulus's heart he knew that it wasn't for him to decide who he helped or didn't help.... the stars sent him on his path for a reason, be it a skinwalker, kalona or an angeni he would do his duty. "Eh... sir?" He asked a little shakily. "Are you injured?" His glowing eyes shone out like he was a star fallen to the ground.

Demon: Looked up at the sound, cursing himself for being so self absorbed, he could have so easily been taken by surprise had the other not announced himself. A growl escaped him, this was not a good day. No. Not at all. "Injured?" He huffed, his spade tail moving from side to side on the ground. "Do I look like I'm injured?"

Regulus: Shakes his head, "No... no... sir. It's just.... the stars... I...." He gulps, a shiver shooting down his spine. Those eyes, glowing like his own, yet so so different.

Demon: He growled under his throat, "Be a man... spit it out!" Demon hated stuttering and stammering, it was a sign of fear and weakness to him; and weakness were unacceptable.

Regulus: Shakes a little, he really was useless if it wasn't simply a doctor aiding his patient, in those situations he was beyond confident. "Sorry." He mumbled, shifting a little and looking up at the stars again. The same. Stay on the path this eve sets you upon. Returning his gaze to the kalona he swallowed back his fear to speak; trying to pretend "The stars, they have sent me here. You... must need me for something." He couldn't keep his eyes on the other for long.

Demon: Demon quirked a brow at that, he hadn't been expecting that, he wasn't sure what he had been expecting. "I need something?" Well that was true, and Demon certainly had nothing against using someone's beliefs to his own advantage and he was certainly not going to start now. "You're right.... unicorn." Why hadn't he thought about this sooner? A unicorn could be an assert for an army, especially one run by a kalona with volatile breeds under him.... it was a recipe for in house fighting and blood. Yes, he licked his lips, a unicorn would be useful to aid his goal. "I could use someone of your talents." He said, smirking.

Regulus: Nodded at the kalona's words, not at all surprised that he was right. The stars had never guided him wrong before. Of course, actually being right did much for his confidence, and so he asked, his voice much stronger now. "What is you need from me?" Regulus could do this, he knew he could.

Demon: Grinned wider, suddenly feeling like he had seen this stallion before.... a while ago... back when he had first been training to use his Black Magic. He shook his head, it didn't matter, all that mattered was the hear and now, and if the unicorn didn't seem to care who was he to argue? "I am raising an army. You, unicorn, will be my healer." He nodded. "Name's Demon."

Regulus: He blinked, and blinked again.... what? An army? The healer....! Well, that was certainly something that would keep him occupied for a while, he could see why the stars where telling him to stay on the path he found himself on. Still, he blinked and blinked once more. His brain having a little trouble at keeping up with it all. His manners took over, bowing he completed his greeting. "A pleasure Demon, my name is.... Regulus." He hesitated in giving his name, names had power and held reputation, and Regulus was known for his healing.

Demon: "Welcome to the War, Regulus." Demon said, a grin peeled upon his face. His army was growing day by day, and when he had enough hoof power, he was going to take back what was his. Name, power, Cherish. Soon he would have it all.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:05 am
Demon Recruits Kaida

Kaida: Panting. Her lungs only just taking in enough oxygen to keep her brain active. Wow, her side hurt. Turning she tried to look at it, all could see was blood.... lots of blood. Her head flopped back to the ground and she closed her eyes. Unicorn blood, why did hers have to be so little? Still, she tried to summon her magic. Was that a faint tingle? Or just blood flowing over her side..... Kaida could no longer tell.

Regulus: He looked around the camp he and the others had made home, since he had arrived his services had been used more than he would have expected, mostly from horn wounds of some description or another. The place seemed to function with an atmosphere of tension and anger.... it was... strange, especially since he lived his life in peace and healing. With a sigh he decided to go for a walk.

Demon: Had wandered down to the camp, he often appeared to show his face and remind them of exactly why they were all here, be it to repay him or simply because they owed him a blood debt, he wouldn't let them leave until their mission was complete. Wandering eyes scanned the place, everything seemed the same, the odd fight or tempered arguments, some sleeping, some training... and his unicorn wandering away. He quirked a brow, the unicorn had never tried to leave before meaning this caught Demon's attention. Jumping off the rock side he was stood on, he started after the healer. It didn't take long to catch the other up, "My, my.... what do we have here?" Demon made his presence known, moving to stand in front of the healer. "Going somewhere?" It was clear that Demon wouldn't accept that.

Regulus: That voice! He froze instantly and looked over at his 'leader'. Demon by name, Demon by nature. Shaking his head he tried to deny anything and everything. For a moment his voice seemed to abandon him but before too long he managed to muster it once more, "No.... no sir. I was just going for a walk. Do..... do you need me sir?"

Demon: That stuttering again! By Kalona he hated it! Still, he couldn't deny the pathetic creature had proven useful in some ways.... as long as he kept that trap shut. With a sigh Demon relaxed a little, Regulus had no reason to lie to him, if he was going for a walk then that was all there was to it. "Don't wander far." He ordered, simply to remind the other who exactly was in charge here.

Kiada: Her eyes snapped open. Voices. She could hear voices. With a blink and a small shuffle she tried to listen more. Someone was here... that meant.... someone could save her! "He--" Her voice was weak, she couldn't finish the word! NO! NO NO NO NO NO! She wouldn't accept this. Snapping her eyes back open she focused, mustering the last of her strength. She was a warrior mare, had proven time and time again that anything a stallion could do she could do better.... but that didn't include dying! Not here, not today. "HELP!" Her voice erupted from her throat, a sound torn and deep, but at least the word had escaped. "Help!" She called again. "Help!" With each her voice started to sound weaker and weaker.... but Kaida couldn't hope that it had been enough.

Regulus: Nodded at Demon, he wasn't about to disobey what the stallion said, not at the moment at least. Doing so would be foolish.... and he still remembered what the stars had said, follow the path you are set upon, so follow he would. "I.... I.... won't." He got out, only to pause a moment later when a call for help rang out. His first thought was that someone had got beaten up in a fight again, one of the less proud breeds since usually they just suffered with the injury until they collapsed and Regulus could finally heal them. Instincts flared to life as he turned towards the sound. He had work to do.

Demon: Demon heard the noise and growled under his breath. Crying for help.... how pathetic. Sometimes he had doubts that this group of soquili would even be able to complete the task at hoof, it also reinforced his belief... rule them with an iron hoof and accept no crap. With a roll of his eyes he decided he would take out his anger on the one crying for help, give them something to really scream about. Turning to the healer for a moment he could tell the unicorn was ready and willing to heal whoever it was, but he couldn't have that, not yet at least, not until he had had his fun. "Come with me Regulus. But don't you dare heal the swine until I am done.... we clear?" While he wouldn't kill the sorry creature, after all he needed the numbers, he would show them what strength truly was. Without further delay he set off in the direction of the call, sure that the unicorn would follow.

Regulus: Gulped at the order, not heal them yet? It went against his very nature, still Demon wasn't saying he couldn't heal, just not straight away.... which meant.... Demon had other plans first. It was enough to send a shiver down his spine and remind him that he never wanted to anger the kalona. He didn't speak, afraid his words would betray his troubled thoughts, he simply followed, hoping they wouldn't be too late. With each step he heard the 'help' getting fainter and fainter.

Kaida: She heard steps getting closer, heard them but couldn't tell from where. All her ears were picking up was the faint 'tha-dump tha-dump" of her heart as it tried to do it's job. Blood, she was losing so much of the stuff.

Demon: Stopped when he first saw the one who had called for help, this was not one of his soldiers. No, this was a stranger..... clinically his eyes assessed the damage, the sheer amount of blood assaulting his senses told him that the creature didn't have much chance if Regulus didn't heal them soon.... something that had an idea forming. More hooves were always good. Approaching he made sure he could be seen, looming down looking at the blue flutter mare, for a moment he noted that she had a sword, perhaps she wouldn't be so useless to him in the grand scheme of things. "My, my..... what do we have here? A little butterfly that has fallen in my forest." He emphasised the 'my'.

Kaida: Blinked, looking up at saviour.... only to curse. of all the rotten luck. A kalona. No use, she was as good as dead. She moaned and looked away, she wouldn't degrade herself, not during her dying moments.

Regulus: Gasped at the bloody mess they walked upon. Wow! It was a miracle this creature was still breathing, so much blood. Had Regulus wondering what it was that had done this. "Let me heal her." He said, looking up at Demon for permission. His unicorn tail swayed uneasy on the ground. Quickly, he had to act quickly.

Demon: Couldn't help but grin, stubborn, he liked stubborn. Of course his attention was dragged away at the sound of the unicorn's voice, curse him for interrupting! Still, he gave Demon an idea. Blood debts, they were worth a lot. Returning his focus to the peacock mare he spoke quickly, not wanting to waste time or energy. "Come now my little butterfly, that's no way to treat someone with the power to save you." He indicated with his head to the unicorn. "You see, I come bearing gifts. A unicorn. But," his grin widened, "As you can see he is asking my permission to heal you.... I might just let him too, if you are willing to me what I want." The seed was planted, the trap ready to snap.

Kaida: Tried to listen to the words, looking towards the new voice to see a unicorn. Her spirits seemed to sour for a moment, a unicorn... a pure at that... could help her! Of course, that seemed to shatter a moment later. Why would a unicorn listen to a kalona? Why would they allow themselves to be controlled? Still, she didn't want to die here..... "What...." her voice choked, and she coughed and sputtered for a moment. "...do... you want....?"

Demon: Couldn't stop the grin upon his face. Bingo! He had caught her. "You, my little butterfly, I want you." He chuckled a little, his spade tail swaying on the ground. "You see, I am raising an army, and I want you to become a part of it. As payment for your loyal service to me until my goal is complete... I will have my good friend here save your life."

Regulus: He hated this. Quickly, quickly! He thought, he needed to ask soon. He shifted on the spot feeling itchy.

Kaida: Had she just heard that right? A kalona rising an army? That didn't bode well for the target. She heaved, her breath slowing... and she had to admit the pain seemed to be numbed, as if the very life was leaving her. She didn't have long left. Could she accept this offer? Her life for her service? Maybe.... but there was part of her that couldn't just accept, that couldn't just become part of an army that might destroy the innocent. "Go--al.....?" She managed to get out.

Demon: He was more than aware that the clock was suddenly against them, he needed to get her to act quickly.... well, that or she died, and while he didn't care if she did die he had to admit that he felt rather curious about her stubborn streak... what skills would a fluttermare have with a sword? His father held a sword, as did one of his sisters...... curious and curiousier. "To retrieve something that was stolen from me. Soon, I will take it back." No need to go into too many details, he was sure that if too many knew that it was a mare he was going to retrieve they would challenge him or try to steal her themselves... both were unacceptable right now.

Kaida: To get something back? Well, that didn't sound too bad.... at least not to her oxygen deprived brain. Could she live with fighting for such a cause?

Demon: He lowered his head and looked the fluttercorn in the eyes. "Decide quickly my little butterfly, your time is fast running out."

Kaida: Knew he was right, and hated him for it. She couldn't delay anymore. She nodded, not sure her voice would come forth even as she tried to open it. Sure enough no sounds escaped her now, even as her lips made the shape for the word over and over again. "Yes..... yes..... yes....." Now, she just hoped she wouldn't live to regret this!

Demon: He wasted no more time as he looked to Regulus. "Heal her."

Regulus: Leapt into action the moment the words left Demon's lips. Finally! Horn placed directly on the wound he summoned his magic forth, the warming glow of it rumbling through his blood before transferring from him to her and her wound. "Shhhhh, I've got you. Hang on just a little longer." He tried to sooth, rambling words leaving his lips as he watched the wound start to knit together.

Demon: He watched them both, it was impressive how fast a pure unicorn could heal, especially one who was as practised as Regulus was. Remaining silent he let the unicorn do his work.

Kaida: Warmth, she felt warm and tingly... and with each moment that past she was felt stronger and stronger. She blinked and looked up at the unicorn. "Thank you...." She managed.

Regulus: Continued to heal the mare, he knew he would likely need a nap after this, but he couldn't stop... not yet.

Demon: Stood still for a while, this was taking longer than he would have expected, his attention was already wavering in boredom. He huffed a little and shifted on the spot.

Regulus: Finally! He pulled back, shaking his head as a headache started to settle in, he was feeling a little woozy, but continued all the same, his job wasn't over yet. Looking down at the mare he spoke softly but firmly, "You will be ok no, but you need to rest. I would recommend a herb to help it continue to heal, but you won't have a scar I managed to heal the skin fully."

Kaida: She felt strangely sleepy, sleepy and content. The warm glow of a unicorn she suspected, even with her weakened unicorn blood she could appreciate the pure power of a pure; part of her was almost jealous of his skills. Getting her hooves when he was done she found herself wobbling a little, but righted herself quickly. "Thank you." She said again, overwhelmed by her emotions. She should have died.... she should be dead.

Demon: When it was finally done, Demon watched as the flutter got to her four hooves; now he had to reinforce his deal. "My name is Demon, I am the master of this army." His eyes glowed with focus. "This is Regulus, the army's healer." He paused for a moment, "So, who are you?"

Kaida: Looked over as she was spoken to by the Kalona. Demon, what a fitting name. She nodded in acknowledgement before doing the same with Regulus, she would forever be thankful to Regulus, without him.... well, she didn't want to think about it. "Kaida. My name is Kaida."

Demon: "Welcome to the War, Kaida." He growled in satisfaction, "When you're healed more we will train..... I am interested to see what you have little butterfly. Come, I will show you to camp." With each day the army grew bigger, soon he would have enough to complete his goal without difficulty. Soon, he would have Cherish back.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:05 pm
Demon Recruits Fang

Demon: Demon was itching for a fight, while there were a few interesting opponents in his army already he felt like he was missing something, a wild card as it where. He had warriors, healers and those trained with other skills such as tracking and hunting.... but still, it wasn't enough for Demon to feel like he had enough, like he had everything. Bah! He was sure it would appear soon, even if it didn't Demon had decided that on the eve of the new moon he was going to match onto Cherish's position and take her back. He had waited long enough, his patience was wearing thin.... and the more he thought about his goal, the more he realised he wanted Cherish back for a different reason.... not just to prove his name or to prove that those that defied him would be punished.... no... Demon realised that he had grown accustom to the simple mares ways, her words and songs. He.... missed them. A growl escaped him, so feral that even the leaves on the trees quaked in fear at the sound. This didn't bode well.... he had a weakness.

Fang: "Come on then! Fry mah hide! Git me yo' b*st*rd! Fry mah hide!" He called out, his anger bubbling in him even as he slammed into the tree again. It didn't help, his heart still hurt, the pain still so much to bare.... that nightmare... that nightmare had plagued him yet again. What he would give for a single nights rest from it. "Yo' coward!" Even Fang didn't know if those words were directed more at himself or the tree he assaulted so.

Demon: Spread his wings wide, deciding to go for a fly. Perhaps that way he would at least burn off some of this pent up energy, and so he took to the sky.

Fang: With a huff Fang looked to the ground. He needed to figure out a better way of handling this nightmare, after all it was one he had time and time again. Yet, kicking a tree was not enough to burn off this energy.... still, he did it again and again. Each hit landing with a THWACK and a WHACK!

Demon: He had been flying for a while, his head feeling a little lighter with the air and freedom. It wasn't good for a leader to be too stressed, after all it effected everything, from they how they acted to what they said... and Demon couldn't lose his cool just yet, he needed to remain in control and unchallenged. Lazily he turned in the sky, his eyes looking down at the ground. At first nothing caught his interest.... but then he saw a shadow bouncing off a tree, and again, and again. He paused in his flight for a moment, simply observing and seeing the truth of the shadow. It was a soquili, with a unicorn tail if his eyes weren't deceiving him. What Demon couldn't figure out was why the thing was hitting a tree over and over again? Hoping that he could get in a fight at the very least he landed. Landed and waited to be seen. Far more fun that way after all!

Fang: Bounced off the tree once more, his head all but ringing so at first when he heard a noise behind him he thought it was simply his imagination, it wasn't until he turned to charge the tree once more that his eyes fell upon another... a strange creature at that. "Nevah see someone like yo' befo'e." He commented through the haze, standing still for a moment even as his eyes found themselves captivated by the others glowing orbs.... what made them glow like that?

Demon: Quirks a brow at the accent, only just managing to decipher the words. "Is that so? Then today must be your unlucky day!" He chuckled.

Fang: "Is thet so?" He said, imitating the quirk brow. "Whuffo', may ah ax, is thet?"

Demon: He found those particular words harder to understand, but figured he had the basic meaning down. Opening his mighty wings and slamming his hooves solidly on the ground he huffed twice before replying, "Why not try your luck against me.... instead of that tree." This was what he wanted! This would get rid of so much of his pent up energy! Exactly what he needed.

Fang: He had to blink for a moment, was he really being offered a challenge? Well... that was an interesting turn of events, and he had to admit the other did seem fierce.... perhaps this would help him with his nightmare issue too, something that fought back would surely help put him in a better mood. "I'll accepp yer challenge an' fight yo'! Fry mah hide!"

Demon: Smiled at that. Accepted. The only word he was interested in. Wasting no time he leapt forward to strike.

Fang: Leapt into action too, meeting the other head on. His heart thundering with excitement in his chest.

The pair fight for a while.
Hit after hit landing on the other.
Anger and pent up energy colliding head on, again and again.
Both were bruised and bloody, panting and looking at each other while they calculated their next action.

Fang: Stood huffing and puffing, a smile upon his face despite the fact he felt exhausted. That had been the best fun he had had in ages, the other guy really knew how to fight, the challenge enough to keep him on his four hooves and more! "Yer not ha'f bad!" He chuckled, taking a moment to grab some air.

Demon: Was pretty much doing the same as the other, he hadn't expected some of the guys responses, no... they had surprised him, almost knocked him off guard. Still, they had gone blow for blow and after such Demon had only just managed to come out on top. "Same for you.... Name's Demon, who might you be stranger?"

Fang: "Mah name is Fang, acco'din' t' th' code o' th' heells!" He chuckled, something his father used to say.... still, he continued to try and regain his breath. Man, he was suddenly exhausted.

Demon: Fang. Why did that name seem to ring one phrase in his mind.... wild card. He grinned, yes, this was what he had been looking for. "I have a proposal for you Fang!"

Fang: "A proposal yo' say? Interestin'. Whut in tarnation is it?"

Demon: He nodded at the guy, pleased to see a spark of interest. "I have been looking for someone with your... talents... to join my cause. An army... marching at the new moon to take back something that belongs to me. You in?" Demon always had been impressed by power and strength, willing to give second chances to those who proved they held worth. Fang was among such a group.

Fang: He was interested, that was clearly written on his face. "An armah yo' say? An' whut exackly'd yer hankerin' me t'do?"

Demon: Demon knew from the look on Fang's face.... that he had him! Satisfaction covered his features. "Come and fight for me. With you beside me I am sure I will have no problem in the retrieval."

Fang: He nodded at Demon's words, even as he found himself saying; "Whut in tarnation's in it fo' me?"

Demon: Laughed, a stallion after his own heart after all. He liked that. "What do you want?"

Fang: Whut in tarnation does ah want? ah's hankerin' t'be able t'challenge yo' agin sometime. Not had so much fun in a spell."

Demon: Laughed again. Well, that wasn't a bad exchange for him, two things he wanted all in one nice offer. Only a fool would turn it down. "Well.... welcome to the War, Fang! I do believe you will enjoy yourself!"

Fang: "Ah do believe yer right! Fry mah hide!" He chuckled, "Ah do believe yer right!"

Demon: Feeling strangely energised by the whole experience he held himself just that little bit taller. "Come, I'll take you to my camp." Soon... he could feel it in his blood. He was so much closer to his goal now, he could practically taste it!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:01 pm
Demon Recruits Rinkini

Demon: Walked towards a group of awaiting 'soldiers', if you could call them such things, sometimes it wasn't so obvious, at least not looking at them from the outside. A group of unlikely companions, forced together by his sheer will and determination, a glue so strong that he refused to free any of them until his purpose was complete. Still, there was much work to be done. Eyes turned to Wolf, the alpha of the wolf pack. Demon knew that the wolf hated coming her, hated coming towards the other soquili in his army... it was good to make them all squirm from time to time though. "Wolf." As always the wolf's attention snapped straight to him, no wavering interest shown at all; Demon respected the small creature for it. "I need you and the pack to continue to scout the area, I want all information on guard points, gatherings, regular activities. All of it. Go."

Wolf: Snapping to attention when it was needed, nodding his acknowledgement and setting to it had become second nature to Wolf around Demon. The kalona, as he had eventually come to learn the name for his kind, seemed uninterested in words and pleasantries, a good thing too since Wolf had none to gift. This was a business arrangement, one that Wolf had needed, still needed. This forest would become their's all in exchange for aiding Demon by scouting and reporting. Simple tasks for wolves, and it didn't require all of his number either, which meant the rest could set about making the den and protecting the pups. All in all, a great deal.... now Wolf just needed to make sure it was carried through. Feet pounded into the dirt as he set off to give tasks to his two Beta's, Wrath and Kouga.

Demon: Watched Wolf leave for a moment before snapping his attention to some of the others. "Felina." He watched as she nodded, the part Kalona proving to have a good eye for strategy. "Check the perimeter, take Fang with you."

Felina: She nodded at the order before looking over at 'Fang'. She didn't usually work well with others, but at least he didn't seem to mind too much when she was kept quiet and simply did her job. Soon she would get the vital information she needed, that was all she wanted, that was made this all worth while.

Fang: Nodded to Demon before walking over towards Felina, "Come on Miss, less git gwine so ah can take a bust befo'e suppa."

Felina: Blinked a little blankly at Fang. She could never understand a word he was saying, so after a moment simply nodded her agreement.

Fang: Smiled slightly at the war wounded mare and set off without another word for their patrol.

Demon: Watches the pair leave for a moment before turning to Regulus. "How is Kaida doing? Any better? I need her up and fit for whatever I need by the new moon." The fluttermare would be of some use to him, of that he was sure, but only if she was actually fit enough to be able move more than twenty meters at a time without reopening one wound or another.

Regulus: He shivered a little, hating the close scrutiny of Demon's gaze. Still he didn't hesitate in replying, "Better. I will go in search of a healing herb I need... with it I believe she will be back to full health in a day or two, plenty of time... Demon sir." He gulped nervously, even though his voice sounded a little stronger these days he was still struggling not to stutter and stammer, he simply didn't interact well with others when he wasn't playing doctor.

Demon: "See to it then!" He growled before setting off to check on the camps supplies and make more plans. Things were moving nicely.... soon... his war would come to purpose.

Felina: Walked beside Fang, her attention more to her right while Fang took the left, two sets of eyes proving to be far more useful. Part of her didn't understand why Demon found this patrol so necessary... what did he fear? Did it really matter if someone wandered here? Surely no one would be foolish enough... then again, had she herself not found herself in this very forest not too long ago? Perhaps things weren't as simply as you first predicted.

Fang: He stayed quiet for a while, eventually breaking it simply to comment, "All seems t'be quiet right now." He didn't expect the other to say anything, she rarely did, not to him at least.

Felina: Nodded at Fangs words, yeah, it did seem quiet. Hopefully it would stay that way.

Rinkini: Swaying her feline tail behind her she tried to shake off yet another dream about her brothers death. Always the same way, always the same time of day... just before nightfall, upon the side of the great mountain before slipping on eyes and falling. It wasn't good. It left her feeling vulnerable and agitated, the one thing she had always feared was her brother leaving her all alone. As she walked she paid no attention to the twigs and leaves under hoof, stepping on several as she wandered carefree.

Felina: She head something. Stopping in her tracks she allowed her ears to do all the work since her eyes currently saw nothing. "Something is here." She said, offering a brief explanation for her sudden strangeness. Whoever it was made no effort to mask their path, making it easy for Felina to locate the sound. "This way."

Fang: He didn't notice the sound as quickly as Felina had, but the moment the other mentioned that something else was near he stopped and listened too, soon picking up on the sound of approaching hooves. "Less hoof it huntin'! Fry mah hide!" He couldn't help but grin and wanted nothing more than to go hunting.

Rinkini: With a sigh she paused and looked up, where was she? She hadn't even noticed that there were signs of others around. "Rap.... I wonder if I will find him this way?" Her brother had gone missing from her a week ago, she just had to find him!

Felina: Following after Fang and wasting no time she set to prepare to find whatever it was approaching, hoping it would prove to be something far less deadly than a kalona or skinwalker; not that she was worried about a fight, she just liked to be prepared before hoof.

Fang: Saw a flash of brown and his brow quirked when a vision of beauty came into view.... she was stunning, and from the sway of those hips the creature was definitely female. Licking his lips he smiled, pausing to watch as the female paused and said something while looking around. Lost? He loved aiding lost mares.... not that his help aided them in finding their way.

Rinkini: Paused as her ears picked up a noise. Head snapping to attention she noticed two others were here with her. She put on a sultry smile, swaying her tail once more as she approached. "Why hello there my beauties." It was her 'go to' reaction, flirtation got her out of oh so much.

Felina: Rolled her eyes at the mares words, she wasn't interested, she just wanted her quiet life back. Calling to Fang but not taking her eyes off the target she asked, "What shall we do?"

Fang: "Mah darlin', yer so charmin'." He said with a chuckle, only turning back to business. "Ah say we drag her back t'Demon an' let him decide whut t'do wif her."

Rinkini: Quirks a brow at the talk, not at all liking the flow of conversation. She reared up, quickly stepping away.

Felina: She nodded swiftly at the suggestion, knowing that it would be best to let Demon deal with a trespasser... and she had come to learn that he counted anyone in this forest to be a trespasser if not under his command. Made her wonder what he used to do with them before he needed them for his war. "Ok." Approaching the mare she said softly, "Miss, I would stop. Come with us quietly, and I promise we won't hurt you." We, meaning her and Fang, she couldn't say the same for Demon.

Fang: Copied Felina's lead, taking a deeper path in the hopes of getting near the rear of the mare and blocking her escape. "Come on miss, lissen t'her... we only be hankerin' t'talk t'yo'."

Rinkini: Her heart raced in her chest. She felt like a cornered rabbit rather than luscious feline she usually felt like. Allowing the words to roll around in her head she couldn't help but fear what she was about to decide... would she go? Or try and run? Would she even get far? She didn't exactly train or run often after all, and from the looks of things these two were more than used to the chase and combat. A frown covered her lips... she knew what she had to do... she had survive. A deep gulp rippled in her throat and she shifted, cautious and nervous. "Why would I do that?" She was clearly stalling, clearly defeated.

Felina: Keeps approaching the mare. "Don't make this harder than it has to be."

Fang: "Whuffo'? So thet yo' git t'keep thet purdy li'l face of yourn in one piece. Trest me, th' lo'd of this hyar fo'ess don't play fair." He could tell she was delaying so approached swifter. "Come on then, as enny fool kin plainly see."

Rinkini: Shifts on the spot, thinking some more before finally nodding. "Oh....oh.... okay." She was having a hard time figuring out what the others were saying, one spoke in a quiet voice, the other in a strange accent that confused her. Still she nodded again, she would go with them, and with every step of the way she would figure out a way out. She had to.

Felina: Pulling at the ties around her rear leg she pulled it free and approaching the mare, without hesitating she ties it around the mares front leg, pleased to see that Fang had her trapped. Pulling it tight she holds the other end in her mouth, creating a leash of sorts before nodding at Fang. She was ready.

Fang: Watches Felina work, surprised by the quick grace, obviously practised though Fang couldn't see why. Standing still he did his best to keep the frightened mare still, he found no joy in scaring mare. He planned to dump her with Demon and be done with it. "This hyar way miss." He said, before starting off in the direction of camp and their 'leader'.

Rinkini: She whinnied and nearly bucked as she felt warmth on both sides, she was trapped, just as surely as the tie was secured around her leg. Her heart began to thunder in her chest, so load and fast she was sure it would break through her rib cage at any moment. What was she doing? Why hadn't she bolted already! How foolish she had been to believe she could put it off. She whimpered, the noise weak even to her eyes. She looked around, her eyes landing on the blade at her rump... she had forgotten about it, not one to use it like the rest of her family, taking more after her mother than her father. Still, she could use that.... ripping her gaze away she tried to think of something else, not wanting to draw attention to the blade. Slowly one hoof was placed in front of the other. Then another. Then another. They were taking her deeper into the forest.... but where to?

Felina: Followed after Fang, it didn't take them long to return to camp, and not much longer to walk the mare to Demon. The fierce Kalona was sat looking at an arrangement of leaves and rocks on the floor.... a map? Whatever it was held Demon's full attention.

Fang: He wasn't foolish enough to think that Demon hadn't noticed them, if anything he believed they were simply being ignored. Clearing his throat he spoke swiftly, not wishing to waste time. "Demon, as enny fool kin plainly see, we foun' sumpin thet might interess yo'."

Demon: Looks up with lazy interest at the voice, looking from Fang to Felina to their 'guest'. Why had they brought it back with them? It wasn't like he didn't have other things to take care of. With a huff and puff he stood and turned to look at the pair again before his eyes settled upon the strangers rump... and a blade. He quirked a brow at that, ok, no they had his interest. "I see. You found me a present." He flashed his fangs and approached. "A scared little mouse trying to be a tiger....." He got into her personal space, his glowing his eyes focused. "....now, what will I do with you?"

Rinkini: She gulped, only just resisting the urge to flinch and withdraw. "Let me go... I won't tell anyone... I...." She didn't know what to say, it was clear from what they had walked through to get here that something was in the planning, that something was being plotted and planned.... but what? She didn't want to stay here.

Felina: Keeps hold of the tie and doesn't comment. There was nothing she would want to say even if she could speak around the tie.

Fang: He flashed his pearly whites, "Recruit her, c'd be of use."

Demon: He looked up at Fang and growled under his breath, he hated being told what to do, even in a suggestive capacity. "Go take a walk."

Fang: He blinked at Demon's words for a moment but nodded and left, obviously he had done something he shouldn't have.

Demon: Waited until Fang had left he turned his attention once more to the mare. "Name." He barked. Not a question. A demand.

Rinkini: Shivered and whimpered a little as she heard the fierce kalona give an order, venom seemed to drip from his very words. She didn't like this... didn't like this at all! When the question came she almost wanted to refuse but knew that would be foolish. "Rinkini." She was impressed that her voice didn't waver more.

Demon: "I'm Demon... as you can see, you have ventured into a bad place, a very bad place..." He paused, his spade tail flicking across the ground. He loved this, loved tormenting others. "...now, what do you think I should do with you? Rinkini." He purred her name.

Rinkini: She shook her head. How was she meant to answer that. "Let... let me go...." She said hesitantly.

Demon: Laughs at those simple little words. "I must say, you don't even seem convinced by that yourself. You see, I have a far better suggestion... for me at least. He circled back and looked down at his map that collated all of the wolf pack's information. "I am seeking something, something that is mine..... soon I will go after it." He looked up at her. "And you're going to help me achieve that."

Rinkini: She shook her head. No, she didn't want that.

Demon: "No?" He laughed at that. "Well, how about we make a deal. If you can beat me I will let you go...." Not going to happen, he would be sure to pick something he could never lose at. "Felina release her."

Felina: She obeyed immediately, nodding at Demon and taking a step back, curious as to what the kalona was thinking.

Demon: "Now, Rinkini..... do you agree?" The release was simply a ploy, make her feel safe and confident so that she accepted a challenge willingly that she would lose. Manipulation was the name of the game.

Rinkini: She blinked and blinked again. There was a way for her to get out? Well, she had to take it! Nodding she agreed just before she said so directly with her words. "Ok."

Demon: "Good, I never had you pegged as a coward." He flexed his wings for a moment before looking to the ground at his map and back at her. His purpose clear in his mind as he approached. "I will let you go first. You get one strike, if you draw blood you can leave... if you don't you stay." He would not be bleeding today.

Rinkini: Draw blood? Her mind went straight to the knife, she could do that simple enough. She grinned, overly confident she would win as she drew her blade and tossed it.

Demon: She did exactly as he expected her to, dodging the blade easily he listened as it plopped to the ground with a metallic jingle. Quirking a brown at her he tutted under his breath. "My dear, you just wasted your only shot." Using his tail he picked up the blade and approached, "next time, don't give up your weapon. Don't strike before you have planned every outcome and reaction." He moved the blade closer to her, running the metallic blade in front of her eyes before putting it back in its holster. "Welcome to the War, Rinkini. I'm sure you'll grow to love it here."

Rinkini: She stared open mouthed at him... she missed? He dodged! What! How! She had just lost her chance, just tied herself to a cause that was not her own... her mind wandered to her brother, how could she have made such a mistake? How? Disbelieve spread across her features. "I.... I.... what?"

Demon: He chuckled at that, "You heard me. You're mine until I say otherwise. Try to run and I will kill you. We clear?" A little threat went a long way, especially when you were already scared.

Rinkini: With a gulp she nodded. "When.... when.... do you move?" She had to know, had to figure out how long she would be stuck here.

Demon: Smiled at that. "The new moon my little rabbit. The new moon." With that he looked to Felina. "Make sure to settle her in." And then he left, left to run and think as he often did. Soon, he would get Cherish back. His goal so close that he was sure he could taste it on his lips.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:43 pm
Demon Recruits Oberon

Oberon: Using his four mighty kalona-style wings he ate up the sky between his mountain and his destination. He was sure he was headed in the right direction, had heard the rumours and whispers while he travelled to keep an eye on Ariella. Things with his 'mate' did not go well, and so Oberon was seeking a distraction while she spent some time to 'think'. Part of him couldn't blame her, after all he had destroyed her entire family, only sparing her due to her mothers dying magic. Still, did that make his feelings any less real? This distraction he sought was one in a similar situation. They had clashed once before, but if the whispers were to be believed the other had finally achieved the one thing Oberon could not. To use Black Magic, that alone made him worthy of respect, it was no easy feat. Heavy pawed feet landed on the ground with a crash and a bang. Scenting the air he couldn't help but smile. He was in the right place, he could feel it in his bones!

Demon: He looked around the group, holding his head high despite the fact that his side hurt after a particularly nasty encounter only that morning. Still, pain was not something Demon feared or disliked, no, quite the opposite really since it meant he could feel alive, remind himself of the risks and danger and the need to get stronger and stronger until none dared question his power. Looking over at Fang he snapped a single command, "Keep an eye on things for me Fang. I will return shortly." With that Demon left camp and went in search of something to occupy his troubled mind. Soon he would advance on Cherish and her family. Soon the new moon would be upon them.

Fang: He nodded at Demon's order. "Unnerstood." Was all he said before doing just that.

Oberon: Found himself wandering through the forest, his eyes able to pick up the faint trail that seemed to be worn into the ground. Not dug in enough to be counted as an actual path yet but well on its way to being just that. The breeze picked up, carrying his long hair away from him. He hated the stuff at times, always getting in his eyes. Stopping he shook his head and tried to displace it from his eyes.

Demon: Didn't wander far from his camp when he saw something both familiar and unwelcome. Oberon. What was he doing here? A growl escaped him, more a show of dominance rather than aggression as he approached. "What are you doing here?" He barked, wasting no time in getting to the point.

Oberon: He couldn't help but laugh at Demon's response, tucking his four wings to his side he made no move to attack or come across as a threat, while he would be more than capable to do harm that wasn't his purpose, no, he was here to join Demon and distract himself from his own troubles... at least for a little while. "I have heard whispers that you are rising an army. I got curious." He said, testing the waters before offering his alliance.

Demon: He quirked a brow at Oberon's response, not exactly what he had been expecting. No, part of him had been expecting a challenge.... especially since he had been sure to use his name during every fight he had been in hoping that enough would spread the word of a torment by the name of Demon. "Is that so. What is it to you if I am or not?" He was cautious, not willing to risk letting Oberon know too much, knowledge was power and Demon wanted to keep as much of it in his court.

Oberon: He grinned at the other kalona, unable to resist. Smart, the guy was much smarter than when they had first met. Lazily his eyes looked over Demon's body. It seemed the guy had several new scars too. Obviously his tendency to get into fights and survive hadn't changed. "Well, if you are.... let's just say I have a proposition for you." He paused, letting his words sink in. This was a slow game, no need to rush it and ruin the outcome he wanted.

Demon: Once again he quirked a brown. "Mhmmm.... you don't say, and what is the proposition of yours?" Curiosity got the better of him.

Oberon: He smiled, resisting the urge to laugh. Curiosity really was a weakness of the Kalona. They might not like to admit it but they were all drawn to the prospect of a bargain. "I find myself needing a distraction. If you'll have me, I have come here to fight for you."

Demon: He remembered all too well how fierce Oberon was in a fight, still he tried to keep the surprise from his features, his spade tail scrapping across the floor. "What are you needing a distraction from?" Last they had met the other had held little interest away from his mountain, that elusive mate of his being held there in secret. Why now? Surely his reputation alone would not be enough to draw the other away. Especially when he knew that if the positions were reversed he would not have left Cherish to go fight anothers war.

Oberon: He growled a little at the question. It was the one sour topic of his existence, still he knew it was clear from Demon's reaction that not telling him would be out of the question. Shifting on the spot he allowed himself to flex each of his muscles and release some of the tension that had started to build up there. Slightly more relaxed, only the snarl set upon his face still, he answered the question. "Ariella, has decided to go..." He hesitated for a moment, not really wanting to tell the full truth. "....travelling." He looked to the ground, an image of her perfect white features and roses coming to mind. She was beautiful, the only thing to ever stop his rage. "While she is away... I need something to keep me busy. So, you want me or not?" His patience was growing thin now.

Demon: Was stunned into silence for a moment, Ariella, the guy hadn't even mentioned his mates name, yet now he had offered her name and told him far more. Even gave him leverage should he decide to use it against him.

Oberon: "Well?" He snapped, impatience building.

Demon: Blinking he came back to reality and huffed a little. "Rush me and I will take it out on your hide, let's just get that clear right here and now." He planned to accept the offer, but he would not allow the guy to think he held a high position or power simply because he made the decision to join while so many others were forced into it in one way or another. "You will listen to me. If I tell you to jump off a cliff or into a fire... you do it without question. We clear?"

Oberon: Couldn't stop himself from grinning, his mood shifting back to one more relaxed now that he was getting a reply, and a positive one at that. "Accept me, and I will do just that. Let me fight, use some of this darn energy up for something other than wearing a track in the ground.... and I am yours until you no longer need me." It was a dangerous bargain to make, after all the other could claim to always need him..... but, it was a bargain he needed. He wasn't about to let the opportunity slip away now that he was so close to his goal. To have a purpose again.... he needed that more than he wanted to admit.

Demon: Thought about it for a moment before finally nodding. "Ok then. Welcome to the War, Oberon. Come.... I'll take you to camp." His side still hurt, but he didn't show it as he turned back the way he had come.

Oberon: "Appreciated." He said, a solemn expression upon his face, "I won't forget this." With that he walked with Demon towards this 'camp', and towards the distraction he sought so much. At least with this he held a purpose again, an excuse to keep his skills honed and primed... at least when, and he was determined that he would get Ariella back, at least when he did he would still hold the crucial skills to protect her, to keep her safe. To grow lazy meant to welcome death, and Oberon refused to welcome death until he had nothing to live for.... right now he had hope, although it was slim he was willing to cling to it for all he was worth and more.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:45 pm
Demon Recruits Fusion

Embri: Yelped. Her feet falling from under her as fell into what was clearly a concealed trap before landing on the hard earth with a thud. She heard bells... why were their bells? She moved, her head dizzy and heavy after the fall. Something was near her. It took her a moment to realise that there was something in her with her, and every time she moved it sent ringing bells all around. A trap? Had she really just fallen into a trap?

Demon: He heard the bells from one of the traps ringing through. Since he couldn't see who was caught in it he barked out instructions quickly. "Rinkini, with me. Oberon. Fang. Keep up the fort." He didn't often go to in person to such calls, but he was bored. The new moon was fast approaching and his very skin seemed itchy and too tight. He could use the distraction.

Rinkini: Her ear's twitched, she hadn't been expecting the order, and suspected it was more to see if she would actually keep to her word. She had lost, was going to be stuck here until this foal kalona decided otherwise. Still she found herself saying, "Ok." and rising to join him. Her goal was to keep her head down, still she found herself twitchy... she wanted to find her brother.

Fang: His tail swished across the ground, and he looked up from his meal as the order was barked his way. With a nod he accepted, but made no move to get up. Right now everything was quiet in the camp, if things changed he would react. Still, his eyes wandered towards Oberon... he didn't like the strange looking stallion. Didn't trust the look he always saw in the guys eyes either.

Oberon: Nodded at Demon's order and walked to where Demon had been only moments earlier looking around. "I'll keep things in check." With a smarmy grin he looked over at Fang and winked. Ever seen they had 'trained' together the half-uni had held a grudge. Then again that tended to happen when you beat someone in a fair fight.

Embri wiggled, it was too dark to see anything down here which left her with one option. Calling for help and hoping that Fusion heard her. "Fu! Fu! Help me!" He voice was hoarse and croaky, the dust she had disturbed when she fell still settling around her.

Demon: Trudged through the forest towards the sound, even when the bell fell silent he continued forth, sure of the direction of the trap. He had helped set most of them, and given instructions for the rest. They covered the perimeter, an early warning sign should someone decide to spy on them. Considering how much he spied on Cherish's family it wouldn't surprise him if they did the same to him. Unless they were foolish enough to believe he wouldn't be coming for her. He grinned at the thought. Foolish lesser breeds. How naive they were. Without looking at her he found himself talking to Rinkini, "Are you ready?"

Rinkini: She blinked at the question, not having expected it. She hesitated in answering, not sure if he was talking about the immediate 'mission' or the larger picture. To be on the safe side he simply said; "Yes." She predicted he didn't expect anything less.

Fusion: Where had Embri got to? He looked everywhere, suddenly unable to find her. She was a silly creature, always wandering off, always exploring and getting into more mischief than she could handle. It seemed today was no different. Under his breath he cursed the little fox. "Embri? Where have you got to you little rat." She was so much trouble, though he was at least thankful that the fox had kept him company since his foal hood. Looking around he was more focused on finding her than the landmarks of the forest.

Embri: "Help!" She called again, her eyes snapping to the small hole above her. She tried to climb out, but her paws couldn't get a grip on the dirt and it only served to disturb more, sending more dust around her. She coughed, feeling suddenly rough.

Demon: Rolled his eyes at her reply, she was playing it safe. What a mare-like thing to do. As if he really cared, ready or not he would be dragging her into battle with him. Ready or not she would be going... even if he had to take her kicking and screaming, and he would do that! "Good." He said in a gruff, before pausing. He heard something, "Stop. Shhhh!" Ears twitching as he listened for the exact source. The bells rang every now and then but he was more interested in the breathing. Small creature. Fox or Wolf.... at least that was his prediction. Not as exciting as a full grown soquili but it would do... for now. "This way." He called to Rinkini as he wandered towards the source. One, two... five steps and he spied a hole. Looking down he grinned. "Bingo."

Rinkini: She followed, hating that she taking instructions when all she really wanted to do was find her brother. Still she followed the orders whenever they were given. Stopping and starting on command. When he said 'Bingo' she couldn't help but show her surprise... what exactly was he doing? With a sigh she watched, looking around as if something far more exciting was going to happen.

Fusion: He was sure heard something, a cry for help, but it was so brief that he wasn't sure which direction it had come from. Unsure he wandered around, continuing his looking. She would be somewhere... it's not like she could be far... had to be close somewhere.

Embri: She heard a voice, but rather than get excited at it she cowered into the darkness of the hole, hoping to become invisible. It wasn't Fusion, it wasn't her master... no... she could see glowing white eyes, creepy and eery and she wanted nothing to do with it... but that wasn't up to her was it? A little squeak left her lips, a yip of sorts.

Demon: Grinned at the scared little noise of the creature in the hole. "My, my, what do we have here?" Slamming his hoof on the ground once and then twice he made the hole larger, the dirt caving in under his hooves. "It seems... a little fox." He looked over at Rinkini for a moment. "Fetch some sticks, we will rebuild the trap once we get the thing out." Order given he looked at the fox again. "Now, what shall I do with you? Should I get you out?"

Rinkini: She watched curiously as Demon made the hole bigger, sneaking a peek down at the little fox and suddenly feeling sorry for the thing, as if it would soon become Demon's meal. She jumped backwards at the focus and order but nodded and went in search of twigs to cover the growing hole. She didn't understand what was so important with the thing but whatever, it wasn't her place to ask questions, nor was she that interested.

Embri: She looked up, cowering still. Unable to think of anything else she found herself chirping out; "Fusion will come for me! You better leave me alone!" Fusion had saved her once before, but she wasn't sure that even he could stand up against the creature she saw before her.

Fusion: He heard his name, he was sure of it, it was a low squeak, a little distance away, but it was there all the same. He frowned, he couldn't remember ever hearing her like this before. Worried was an understatement. Wandering towards the noise he hoped he wouldn't find anything out of place. "Embri?" He called out hesitantly.

Demon: He continued to grin. "Is that so? This Fusion... what is he?" He chuckled, "...because unless he is willing to fight I very much doubt he will be able to take you from me on his own."

Embri: She started to panic, moving in the whole in a desperate attempt to keep busy and distracted. She wanted Fusion, she wanted him now... why wasn't he here? Why had she wandered off? Why? She wouldn't do it again! It always lead to nothing but trouble and more trouble.... "Please...." Her voice cracked as she spoke. "....don't hurt me... or him! We didn't do anything." The longer she was there the more panicked she became. "HELP! FUSION!"

Fusion: This time when he heard the call he knew he wasn't hearing things! Embri... and she sounded distressed. Picking up speed he headed towards the sound, no hesitation in his actions, his flame like tail swishing from side to side. He needed to find her, he needed to make sure she was safe. She might be a pain, she might be annoying at times, she might even bug him and drive him insane as he vanished on him... but he wouldn't be without her, wouldn't leave her alone. "Embri?" He said, just as he passed through a set of trees and found a creature that was not his little fox looming above a hole. He feared the worst. With a swish of his tail he narrowed his eyes, his gaze switching between the kalona and the hole. Was Embri in the hole? He feared the worst.

Demon: He flashed his fangs in a grin as he looked over at the sound of hooves. "Fusion I presume?" Looking down in the hole he winked at the fox. Clearly playing with the thing. Back to the stallion with the strange hair he stretched his wings lazily. "It seems... I have something that belongs to you?"

Embri: She worried the moment she heard Fusion's voice, the moment she saw that wink, the moment she realised she had made the situation worst... so much worst! What had she done? Her heart fluttered in her chest, beating so fast she was sure it would explode from his ribcage at any moment. She tried once more to get out of the hole, desperate for her paws to grab onto something in the dirt... but it didn't... she couldn't do it alone. Tears, thick and heavy, started to roll down her face.

Fusion: Blinked in surprise at the words, so Embri was here, and had obvious said his name since the creature knew it. "I seem at a disadvantage, you know my name but I don't know your's." He could hear Embri struggling in the hole, it broke his heart to hear it, and although it would reveal too much he had to try and calm her down before she injured herself. "Embri, calm down sweetheart. It's ok. I'll get you. I promise." Bold, brave words, and he wasn't entirely sure he could pull them off... he had to try though.

Demon: He tutted under his breath. "Oh how rude of me, my name is Demon, and this is my forest." He looked down in the hole briefly. "Do as he says my precious... you're no use to me dead."

Embri: She shivered at the words and collapsed at the bottom of the hole. She wanted out. The tears rolled down her face.

Fusion: He snarled a little, a frown so deep on his face that he wanted to charge and think later. "What do you want?" He needed to know, needed to figure out what he needed to do, what he could do, and act on it as quickly as possible. He would do anything for Embri.

Demon: He grinned at those words, he loved those words, especially when they were accompanied by that particular look. He wanted more soldiers. He wanted to make sure his mission was successful no matter what. "You." He said, pausing for a moment to allow that simple word to sink in. Once he was sure it had he said, "I will make a trade. It for you."

Fusion: Frowned deeper, it took a moment for him to realise what the stallion was offering, and exchange, one in which Fusion held none of the cards and none of the power. Despite his mind trying he couldn't find an alternative solution, couldn't figure out a way out that meant he and Embri could both be free. Attempting to stall he said, "What does that mean? What do you want me for?" Fusion didn't really care about the answer, he was certain he wouldn't like it either way.

Demon: Quirked a brow at the words, pleased to discover that this little 'find' had a backbone at least, he preferred that to the snivelling useless messes some became when pushed into a corner. It was nice to see a bear with teeth. "I am raising an army." He said matter-of-factly. "To retrieve something of mine that was stolen. Soon, on the new moon, I will get it back... and you... Fusion... will help me." He would not be turned from this path now, either Fusion agreed or he would kill him to prove his point.

Fusion: Gulped at the reply, he didn't like the sound of this, not at all. "And if I say no?" He hesitated in answering, his eyes firmly glued on the hole he was sure Embri was in.

Demon: "Then I kill her, and then you." He grinned, his glowing eyes shinning in menace. "If you are of no use to me alive, you can at least be my food supply." He licked his lips to reinforce the thread. "I will give you twenty seconds to decide.... or I will decide for you." Pressure and an ultimatum, tools he needed to keep polished and honed, just like his claws and black magic.

Fusion: His heart thundered in his chest. He didn't like the sound of those odds, not one bit. His eyes wandered from the hole to the stallion pulling all the strings, Demon, a fitting name, and one he wanted to run from right now. No such luck though. He was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Desperation creased his brow for a moment and he contemplated charging forward and taking his odds... but Embri... she was stuck too, if things went wrong it would be her who paid the price. He couldn't risk it. Couldn't put Embri in danger unnecessary. "Embri, you ok in there?" He called out, wanting confirmation from her mouth that it was actually her in the hole... alive and well, he hoped.

Embri: She whimpered in the hole for a moment, "Y...es...! I'm ok!"

Demon: "Tick Tock." He said with a grin, it was almost as if he could hear the stallions thoughts. Too much time to think meant things left his realm of control. He couldn't allow that.

Fusion: He snarled again, this wasn't fair. It was Embri and he couldn't think of an alternative. He was left with no other option he could think of, and as the stallion was hinting... his time was running out... and running out fast! With a gulp he allowed his gaze to fall to the ground. "Your army... what are you expecting them to do?" He dreaded the answer already.

Demon: He grinned, not at all put out by the question. "Anything I want... some scout for me, others will track and hunt my targets... but mostly I need numbers." He paused for a moment, he didn't want to come across as weak but at the same time he suspected his next words would be the deciding factor in this. "Hopefully with enough numbers there will be no resistance." He could hope, a show of force. His objective wasn't to kill on this occasion, simply to prove a point. He was powerful enough to take what he wanted and keep it. He would get Cherish back.

Fusion: He listened, not sure to believe those words. Was the beast telling the truth?

Demon: "I believe I gave you twenty seconds, and your time... has run out!" He smiled, getting his spade tail and preparing to use it to stab into the hole, it wouldn't kill but it would prove a point. "Too slow." He raised his tail, intent clear....

Fusion: He practically leapt forward. "No!" He couldn't waste time, couldn't stall any longer. "I'll do it... don't hurt her." And with those simple words he signed his fate. Heart thumping in his chest. Ba-dump, ba-dump. What had he done?

Demon: He laughed, a sinister sound, dipping his tail into the hole he looked down at the creature. "Grab on." It was his only instruction, as he focused on Fusion once more. "Welcome to the war, Fusion."

Fusion: His heart was still racing, still, despite his dry throat he found himself gulping and calling out to Embri. "Do it Embri.... get out of the hole and run for it." If he was going to pay this price, he wanted to make sure she was safe and anywhere but here.

Embri: She shuddered looking at the tail, and if it hadn't been for Fusion's voice she wouldn't have done as ordered. Slowly she grabbed on, soon being pulled out of the hole.

Demon: The moment he felt the fox's grip he pulled the thing up, no longer overly interested in the thing anymore.

Embri: The moment she was up out of the hole she ran from the scary beast and to Fusion, cowering between his legs.

Fusion: He looked down at Embri for a moment. "Leave." He didn't want her here, didn't want her to be stuck here with him.

Embri: She shook her head and practically clung to him. "I want to stay with you." She scurried up his leg and curled up on his neck, nipping to prove a point.

Fusion: His heart raced, he wished it had turned out differently, but it seemed Embri was going to be stubborn. Great, he was stuck in a war that wasn't his own with a kalona for a mater and a stubborn fox who had got him in this situation and now wouldn't leave. He frowned, this was going to be a long journey.

Demon: He smiled at the pair. Two for one, not bad for a random wandering. "Come, I will take you to your new home."

Rinkini: She came back a little while later with the tools to fix the hole, doing so in silence before wandering back to the camp.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:35 am
Demon Recruits Hell

Demon: Demon was proud that the numbers were growing. Each day that past lead to something new. The only issue he was having was the number of soldiers who seemed to be having a problem with shutting the hell up... as if he cared, he would make them submit, remind each and everyone of them WHY they were here. Be it by their own willingness or Demon's brute force, but he would accept nothing short of obdience. It was near exhausting but Demon did this for two reasons... his reputation and to get Cherish back. He would have both, he would make sure his name became legendary, especially among his own kind.

All the noise and company wasn't good for him though, he was still a solitary creature by nature, so after handing out todays orders he had decided to find some peace and quite, his cloved hooves carrying him to a dark cave. He could still remember when his father had first tried to teach him see and predict things even in the dark, and today he was going to do such training again... of course, he was no much more experienced. His ears more trained to pick up even the minute sounds. The darkness was welcoming, helped clear his mind, and the stale air was oddly comforting. In. Out. In. Out. He breathed soft and heavy. His body tensing ever so slightly at the flutter of wings... leather, if his ears were correct, and he sure they were.... but what was the source? Glowing orbs snapped open, his expression shifting to one of deadly purpose he almost pitied anyone who dared try to sneak up on him today.

Hell: Hell was flying happily around the maze of caves that made up his home when his echolocating picked up something... big... no huge... ahead. He stopped in his tracks, not wanting to risk flying into the object, he could have sworn their was a path here not a dead end.... so what was going on? He frowned, his small leather wings flapping before he took to the ceiling and settled upside down as he thought. Ears twitched, he could hear... breathing? "Who's there?" He barked out before even considering the threat of danger, a few were foolish enough to get lost down here... more fool them. Who was stupid enough to get lost in a deep dark cave without having an escape plan? They deserved to die a slow and painful death of starvation. Yet, he found himself drawn to two glowing orbs that seemed to appear from no where.

Demon: Demon's head snapped instantly in the direction of the voice. It was small, and based on the fact it was coming from the ceiling he was predicting a small animal... bat perhaps? They had leather wings right? He closed his eyes again and just breathed. "F*ck off before I decide to have lunch early." Was his only barked reply as he went back to memorising the darkness, to become one with it once more. Part of him had already dismissed the bat... thing... who needed something so small?

Hell: He snapped his jaw at that. "How rude. I'll have you know this is my cave, and you are in my way... so why don't you f*ck off and leave me alone." The glowing orbs disappeared and he suddenly realised that whoever this stranger was he had the ability to glow... was that why he had come here? Because he could get out? Interesting. Hell had never seen anyone that could glow before. "What are you anyway?" He asked, using his feet and wings to walk across the ceiling and closer to where he had seen the orbs.

Demon: He sighed with impatience, was he really doing this? For crying out loud why was the universe set on pissing him off lately? Seriously did he had a sign that said... piss me off, I'm looking for a good fight. After all, Demon had had more than his fair share of fights. Many had come looking for glory only to be sent home with their tails between their legs, some had simply been interested, and a few had tried to steal what was his... all of them had made one mistake. Getting in Demon's way, and he was proud to say that he didn't allow all of them to survive, had eaten his fair share of unicorns and winds.... they were chewy, but the aftertaste was succulent and worth it. Great for trophies too. Cherish had liked the unicorn horns he had brought home, of course he was sure she thought they were something else... beach shells perhaps? Whatever. He liked that strange innocence of hers, made life fresh and interesting. He growled, he would get her back, and he would keep her.

Ignoring the irritating voice Demon simply stood stoic and silent, his eyes closed as he trained out the racket the bat was causing.

Hell: "You're very rude you know... what's wrong, cat got your tongue or something?" He grunted opening his eyes although he couldn't really see anything with them. He could smell however, and the thing before him didn't smell particularly pleasant. "I repeat... what are you?"

Demon: He huffed out an almost exhausted breath. What was with this thing? Obviously he couldn't see Demon, because if he could it was likely he would be running for the hills, or maybe flying, either way he would get away and quick. "Kalona. Now piss off." He opened his eyes again, scenting the air and realising that the annoying creature had got much closer than Demon would like. "You do realise that if you come closer I will drop my nice guy act and eat you. Trust me... it is just an act." He growled then, his frustration started to bubble into anger. So much for wanting to be alone.

Hell: He froze at the word 'Kalona', even he had heard of them, but unlike most he was rather awe inspired by them... Kalona's, in Hells opinion, were awesome! "Re-really!" He chirped brightly, moving closer and taking a deep breath again. "So you have horns and fangs and a spade tail... all of it?"

Demon: Demon barked out a warning growl. "What part of piss off do you not understand?" He glowered in the bats direction, he might be able to see him but he knew exactly where he was. Could hear the slight shuffling, could hear the flutter of a tiny heart, the steady breath. Yes, Demon knew exactly where the thing was, and the temptation to dislogde it off the ceiling with his wing was almost irresitable. Deciding that there was no need to resist he did just that before setting off down the path towards the exit. His mood was well and truly turbulant now, he almost felt sorry for his army... ok, that was a lie, he didn't care, but they would suffer for his bad mood.

Hell: He wasn't expecting the swipe, a small yelp escaped him and for a moment he started to fall. It was only because that was generally how bats launched off normally anyways that had him snapping his wings open and flying freely after the kalona. A kalona! It was his lucky day. "Master!" He called. "Take me with you master!" His mother had once told him that a kalona was the best creature to befriend, strong and aggressive.... and it was far better to be on their side than against them. Hell knew in that moment that he wanted to be on this kalona's side.

Demon: Much to Demons dislike he heard the flutter of leather wings behind him and knew without asking who it was... the bloody bat. What did he had to do? Kill the thing? He licked his lips, well, he was rather peckish....

Then he heard it. The call of master that had him stopping dead in his tracks. "I don't remember claiming a rat!" He hissed. Turning his head, and glowing eyes, in the direction of the oncoming bat. "And why the hell would I? You're nothing but a pathetic thing that can't even dodge my wing." He huffed again and started walking once more. The thing wasn't worth his energy.... something bigger, a bear, yes, he fancied bear tonight. That made him think of Santeria, maybe he should gift her a new bear head, entice her to stay on his good side... of course, perhaps he just wanted to antagonise that little mate of hers, the guy was a total tool. As far as Demon was concerned that was his final word on the subject.

Hell: Hell blinked in surprise at the others words. "But... that's not right!" He eventually protested, filling the silence of the cave with his almost shrill voice. "I can fly in the dark and in secret places, I'm not afraid like most others. I am great at locating hidden things... and fighting! I can fight! We're known as the dark knights you know! You want regret it master, let me prove myself!" He pleaded, didn't care how he looked as long as he was accepted.... how perfect was this? He wouldn't ever get a chance like this once again.

Demon: Was only half listening, and sighed to himself before an idea struck. If the little fool thought he could be of use... then fine. He would set the thing a task, matter not to Demon if he succeeded or not, but perhaps if he did Demon would allow the thing to stick around... maybe. "Fine. Prove yourself to me." He huffed, hot air swirling around him, making his glowing eyes appear to be looking through fog. "There are some things I want." Recently he had heard rumours about a god known as Kalona, and he wanted to know more, a brief memory of his mother talking about the thing was all he had... but if the rumours were to be believed great power and magic could be awarded by the fickle god... if its his favour decided to shine down on you. Oh, the things Demon could do with such power. "Find for me the skull of a tiger, a writing stone, a rock that looks like the midnight sky.... and of course, a black shell large enough to hold water." Ritual items. "If you can even do that, then you are worthless to me." He walked away then, the cool and almost unwelcomed air that indicated the outside world was ahead. Walking into the cool evening he growled low in his throat and thought about all the things he had to do.

1. Send someone with Regulus to ensure everything was prepared before hand, after all so many volitile creatures in one place was likely to lead to more injuries.
2. Find a bell for Fang so that the half-uni could catch his attention. That way of speaking was really starting to annoy Demon, even if he did admit the guy showed some promise.
3. Check the wolves information and confirm his attack path.

Soon. Soon he would get his way. So close he could almost taste it. Poor bear, he grinned, it would become his first slaughter this glorious night.

Hell: He blinked in surprise before chirping happily. "Yes master, of course. Leave it to me master!" Flying out into the darkness with the Kalona he blinked in surprise at what he saw... indeed it was a kalona.... he grinned and wasted no time as he went about his task. He would not fail his master.

Demon: Demon was only half paying attention as the bat left the cage.... and he cursed himself at what he saw. The thing had shifted colours! Was now the same as him... he had bonded with him? F*ck! Now he would never be rid of the thing. With a resigned sigh he shook his head, he would just kill the thing if it lost its usefullness. Something Demon was sure would happen and soon. "Name." He barked after it.

Hell: The now familiar voice of his master caused him to pause mid flight, turning and smilling in delight he shouted back. "Hell. My name is Hell master."

Demon: Hell? Fitting. After all, he was about to become Demon's personal hell it seemed. "Welcome to the war, Hell. Name's Demon. Now... get lost before I decide to eat you after all."

With that Demon left to hunt a bear.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:35 pm
Mission One: Training.

Demon: He looked at the strange group he had 'collected', they were far from the strongest and the swiftest, far from the most trained and the highest blood.... but begger's couldn't be picky about such things. He would adapt and make do. In many ways they were better than an army of kalona's, at least with this mottly group he could at least predict they were unlikely to try and take Cherish for themselves, something his own kind would do without a blinking an eye.... in many ways being the scariest beast in the group had it's advantages... not that he feared any other kalona would beat him, no, it would just mean challenge after challenge like a new alpha in a wolf pack... a waste of time and effort right now. Of course, that also left him with a problem... should it be needed he was doubtful that most of these creatures could even hold their own in a fight.... and failure was not an option. His reptuation was at stake, and he would NOT lose!

Glowing white eyes looked the group up and down. "You pathetic group... you think that fighting among yourselves will make you stronger? Then fine, we shall do just that... a battle royal. Winner gets a prize..." He grinned, knowing too well that several of those gathered would leap at this opportunity. "To be my second in command." In truth it was a worthless title, as if Demon would relinguish anything to anyone, no, he would be involved in everything, would make sure it ran with military percision. "And for those of you who think they will just not fight and be out... wrong. Failure to at least try and progress will lead to training. Twenty laps of the camp, followed by a hundred squats and a hundred tree log rally's." His eyes narrowed and he took a deep breath. "Fang. Rinkini. Your up."

Fang: His eyes danced with promise and excitment. Second in command! He wanted that, no needed that... and Riri! Ha! She was the easiest target in the group, nearly... he supposed Regulus was easier, the pure Unicorn seeming to have a problem with causing harm but none in healing the injured. He would be easy to overpower... still, he couldn't have asked for better. "Come hyar mah purdy, lets play!" He licked his lips, his tail swaying on the floor and disturbing the leaves. He already had an idea.... yes, she wouldn't see it coming.

Rinkini: Riri was less than thrilled about being here, she had been tricked by Demon but trusted that he would indeed hunt her down and kill her should she try to escape.... she needed to find Rap! That was the only reason she lingered. Yes, she needed to live. She frowned in frustration, her feline tail swaying across the floor. Since being here she had dreamt of all their deaths... Fangs was particularly brutal, every time she saw him he was covered in blood. Stabbed over and over again until he could no longer stand up... body left in the snow. Had it been snowy today she might have believed that it was her who caused it death... but now, he would not die today. That didn't mean she wouldn't draw blood. After all, she had something to prove. Her eyes snapped with lazy focus to Demon before returning to Fang... she tried to tell herself that it didn't matter to her what he thought of her, but she was starting to realise that was a lie. "Silence..." She purred, he tongue licking her lips. Of all the soldiers she had to admit that Fangs speech annoyed her.

Wasting no time she leapt forward, he feline tail batting behind her as he hooves came up into position to slam into the other.

Fang: Saw her move, she was too slow if she thought that was going to work. He dodged it easily, using his tail to send up a wall of leaves, aiming for her eyes. Blinding her he rotated his body and slammed into her. A direct hit that caused a satisifying hiss to leave his throat.

Rinkini: Blinked in surprise as the leaves came up, she realised mid jump that she had acted rashly, had shown her attack too soon and provided an easy opening for it to be dodged. Not again... though even as she thought that she found herself blind, her eyes stinging from the leaves... and soon the wind was forced out to her and she stumbled to the side. It took a moment for her to regain her balance, but with a shake of her head and a pissed off flick of her tail she glared at her target..... she would not be fooled again.

Demon: He watched as the match unfolded. Blow after blow things happened quickly. He noticed the weaknesses and strengths of them both. It seemed Rinkini was more adaptive than he would have predicted, but she had a tendency to charge head first without guarding her flank and weaknesses. A few times he barked out orders and suggestions. His expression shifting from a frown to a smile and back again, again and again.

Eventually Fang managed to overpower the mare, pinning her to the ground. The satisfied grin on his face told Demon exactly what he wanted to do to celebrate his victory, and to be frank Demon didn't care... "Take it else where Fang." ...as long as it wasn't in front of him.

"Next. Fusion. Regulus." This match ended much quicker. Regulus showing now aptitude for fighting at all, Demon's worst fear realised... but at least the healer had a different use. Still... "Regulus. Start running." He would still show no mercy.

Regulus: He whimpered a little, his side hurting from being struck but he nodded to Demon and wandered off to do exactly as he was commanded. Running actually hurt, his side protesting the movement... at least his pure blood meant that the bruising would soon disappear, his rate of healing much better and faster than most.

Demon: Didn't waste a second glance. "Next. Felina. Kaida." The two mares presented an interesting pairing. Obvious that both had natural skill. Felina did after all hunt skinwalkers for a living, and while her body looked battle worn and scarred, to Demon he saw someone who had walked away with their life.... no matter the damage. Interesting. Kaida was some sort of peace knight, forever challenged by the males of her herd and forced to prove the status she had obviously stolen for herself. In their own way they were both impressive. The fight leaving them both panting and exhausted and without a clear winner.... at least until Kaida looked his way, her eyes seemed to burn with malice.

Kaida: She hated this, hated fighting and acting at the whims of a sick kalona... but she had bought her life for her servitute, had it been worth it? She had no idea... all she knew was she didn't want to lose again. Not in front of Demon.... she was still sour. With that in mind she looked at Felina. Fainted left, moved right, fainted right and slammed left. Jabbing with her horn until she felt the fresh draw of blood drip down her forehead. Only then did she withdrawl.

Felina: Hissed in pain at the assault. She was about to retaliate when she heard an all too familiar voice speak up.

Demon: Growled, scenting the blood and suddenly wanting to eat. "Kaida wins." He should have let them continue, but in truth he didn't want them too injured since he still had a purpose for them. He needed them strong and skilled. "Felina. Go interupt Regulus and tell him to heal you before continuing." With that he turned his attention to the group again.

Felina: Huffed at losing but nodded and turned to find Regulus. She supposed she should be thankful she didn't have to continue fighting, could save her energy for facing the skinwalker who had killed her mother. After all... he was the only one that mattered to her. The only one she wanted to destroy.

Demon: "Oberon. Fang." The old mutant-kalona made quick work of the younger stallion, didn't even seem to break a sweat as he used his hair as a weapon and tropped Fang up. Interesting technique. "Fusion. Kaida." Kaida made swift work of Fusion, the inexperience of the stallion showing, and from the look on his face he was far from happy about being beaten by a girl. Good, let him suffer, perhaps he would try better. Annoyed at the lack of progress and strength he saw he snapped at the guy, "Fusion. Start running."

Fusion: Turned to Demon, confusion clearly written on his face. "But... but... I tried!"

Demon: Huffed with impatience. "Did I make it sound like an option? No. Get running."

Fusion: Hesitates, taking a step back even as he frowns and repeated, "But I tried Demon!"

Demon: "NOT GOOD ENOUGH!" He roared, his eye narrowing, his fangs flashed in their full glory as he snarled. He watched as several of the others winced. Good, let them remember exactly who they were dealing with. This was no walk in the park, this was no summer camp that they could do just for the hell of it... no, this was Demon's game, and if he said jump the only answer he wanted to hear was 'how high'. "Don't make me repeat myself a third time Fusion, you will not like what happens if you do."

Fusion: Gulped and shook slightly, afraid having the full force of Demon's focus on him. "Sorry... sorry...." He bowed quickly and started running. It didn't matter if he had to run all night.... Fusion just wanted to live. How had he got himself into this... oh yes, Embri. At least his little fox was currently hiding. Tears stung his eyes.

Demon: Grunted when the guy finally did as he was told, he would punish him more later, but nearly wetting himself had quenched Demon's sadistic nature for now. "Next." he barked, his anger at being disobeyed even a little still lingering. "Kaida. Oberon." This match was a little interesting, Kaida was a little slower, but considering she had fought more than Oberon... .plus, he still didn't trust Oberon, even if the guy had gave him the information about black magic all those years ago he didn't trust his intentions. It was for that reason that he purposefully tripped him up with his spade tail, fainting innocence even as his look dared the guy to question him. "Kaida wins. My new second in command." Funny how it was here, the one he had brought back to life... he grinned at the thought. He owned her.

Kaida: She bit her tongue and bowed to Demon. There was no way she was going to talk and risk pissing him off given when he had just done to poor Fusion... she wanted away from here, hopefully she would get her wish soon. It was becoming too much... this wasn't honourable!! This wasn't her life. She was a leader, not simply a pawn to be moved around the board.

Demon: Huffed again, looking at the remaining group once more. "You have an hour off... then we shall be running..... all of us." his eyes purposefully landed on Oberon when he said that. Without another glance he turned and left. He had far too much planning to do to simply stop for long, and despite everything Demon would run too, would train as well, there was no way he was going to let his body become weak from lack of use... no... he would keep strong, face any challenge and come out on top. Just wait and see. The day of the Kalona was soon. Demon's time was now.... and he wouldn't fail!  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:54 pm
Mission Two: Information.

Wolf: Approached the camp with his held high, he wouldn't let Demon or his army intimidate him, especially since he had a reason to live.... his mate had agreed to have his pups once this was over! Something Wolf wanted with all his heart. He wouldn't be denied now. Still, he had a job, needed the land that was on offer and would do anything to secure it... even play dirty. "Demon." He said, annoucing his presence as he jumped over a felled tree log, his tail swaying a little from side to side as his eyes darted around to assess the danger. It seemed to be Demon on his own.... but anyone with a brain knew the guy was probably one of the most dangerous things in the world.... at least he wasn't as mindless as the skinwalker who had once terrorised his pack. "I have what you wanted."

Demon: Looked up from his board and nodded to Wolf to approach and speak. There was no point vocalising his demand, knew the wolf wanted to be around him as little as possible... a good job too since Demon didn't exactly find himself thrilled with babysitting his army. A little longer, he reminded himself. Then he could release them or slaughter them.... depending on his mood at the time.

Wolf: Nodded at the silent command and took a deep breath. "They seem to gather every day for meals. The mare you want... she is always there, with what I am guessing her mother and sister." The mare in question seemed to sing all the time, something Wolf found odd... but he wasn't stupid enough to say that to the guy hunting for her. "They rotate the stallions watching them. Always at least two. All four when they go for walks. Changes happen at random times... but it seems to be a minumum of quarter sun and a maximum of a half sun." In other words a quarter or half of the day. "At night they all seem to sleep in the same cave. That would be the point they are both strongest and weakest." He admitted.

Demon: Allowed himself to process the information. All together at night? That meant that they would be an issue if they woke up... would be easier to steal her when the guard is less, but then again part of Demon wanted to make an example of them, wanted them to know that even at their strongest he could not be beaten. Stubborn pride perhaps, but it belonged completely to Demon.... just like Cherish did.

Wolf: Found himseld wanting to take a step back based on the look upon Demon's face, and he was suddenly thankful his pack were to be used as scouts rather than attack dogs... he almost felt sorry for his soldiers, they were likely going to be sent to their deaths... maybe. "It seems the mare you want likes to watch the sun rise. Every day without fail she looks at it..." ...as if looking for something. He thought, but he didn't say that part, didn't think anything sappy or maybe romantic would be acceptable to the toughened stallion.

Wolf continued to pass on the information that he, Wrath and Kouga had collected, the trio taking it in turn along with hunting to make it less obvious to the pack what they were doing. He didn't want them worrying, and they would always be his main priority.

Demon: Nodded when it seemed Wolf had finially finished. "Good. You did well..." His glowing white eyes snapped to the wolf for a moment and he smiled.... though it wasn't a smile for Wolf, but instead one that spoke of victory. With this information he would get his way. Would win the war. Would take his prize.... and in the process he would leave no doubt in anyones mind that he, Demon, was the strongest and baddest beast in the forest! "Go." He dismissed him, his mind already working out exactly what he needed to do next.

Wolf: Didn't need to be told twice as he slinked away through the forest without coming into contact with anyone else.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:00 pm
Demon Recruits Captures Sciophobia

Sciophobia: It was night, and as with every night Scio found himself running. His legs far stronger than they looked, but simply from constant use. He spent 80% of every day running, only resting to sleep in the middle of the day in an open field where the shadows couldn't get him. He was currently in the worst possible place... a forest. Something had spooked him into the place, a chirp and a rustle... the field wasn't safe tonight, he could only pray that ths shadows didn't catch him. He looked to the Moon, at least it was full, that was a good sign... right? The moon was on his side tonight at least.

Demon: Found himself wandering through the forest, his eyes taking in every detail, the traps and the triggers, the alarms and the food supplies. It seemed things were running smoothly, those under his command doing as they were told. He had spent the day with Santeria, they had hunted and played and it had cleared his head, reminded him of the fun of destroying something weaker... of taking their life force with your very hands and enjoying it. Yes, he enjoyed it. What Kalona didn't? It was even more fun when he and San made a game out of it... especially when he rubbed against her on purpose so she would go home stinking of him. Yes, the advantage of playing with San was annoying that little mate of hers... ok, he wasn't all that little but Demon refused to be intimidated or even allow him to consider overpowering him. No, he wouldn't lose to the guy.... He scented the air and picked up... a foriegn scent. He grinned with wicked intent, fresh prey. Today... was a very good day.

Sciophobia: Shook as he continued to run. His wings folded on his back so they didn't get in the way... the only problem real problem, as always, was his hair. The inky mess seemed to slip in front of his eyes, and before he knew what was happening his front hooves slammed down on the stuff and before he could stop it he knocked himself off his feet. Rolling forward. Pain lacerating his skull as it impacted with the ground. "Ow..." He cried out. Unable to stop himself. His fear consuming him as he slowly opened his purple eye to see the shadows already misting off the ground around him. He shivered. Tried to regain his footing but couldn't seem to do much around the mass of hair.

Demon: Heard the noise and licked his lips... my, my, what clumpsy prey. He wasted no time in chasing towards the sound with eager anticipation. What he saw took him a back for a moment, at least until he burst into laughter! A creature wrapped up in its own hair.... his glow eyes lazily scanned the things body until it landed on... kalona wings?! He growled low, immediatly counting the thing as a threat. Moving with deadly intent he made no effort to hide his approach.

Sciophobia: "Who.... who's there?" His voice was shaky as he once again tried to get to his feet, this time at least managing to role enough to mostly sit up... curse his long hair! It hide him from the shadows, allowed him to blend in... but it was a death trap as well. He was still shaking, his body not at all wanting to be here and still. He needed to leave, needed to escape. That the spur he needed to keep trying to get up.

Demon: Wasted no time in kicking the guy back down, his hoof pressed with obvious pressure on the guys throat as he lowered his head and growled. "That should be my question." He sniffed the guy, assessing that this was indeed the same new scent he had found. He was too close to his goal to allow anything, especially another kalona, to take away his chance of success now. No, he wouldn't accept that. "Who are you.. and what the f*ck do you want!" The chilling growl that followed seem to multiply and echo in the trees around them before bouncing back at them.

Sciophobia: Timid Scio whimpered when he was pushed to the ground, remembered all too clearly an incident not that long ago with another beast... his purple eye dared to look at his attacker... another shadow creature! Wings and fangs! He was going to die! He was going to die! Tears started to flood his eyes.

Demon: Frowned more at the tears than anything else, what the hell! "What? You suddenly realised your doom and wet yourself?" He pressed harder with his hoof, "Answer my question or I will just kill you here and now and eat you for good measure."

Sciophobia: He couldn't stop the tears, they continued to fall of their own free will. "I... I..." He whimpered again, squeezed his eyes shut and tried to will the world to disappear. "I.... don't want anything... sir... sir.... " It was the truth, well mostly, for there was one thing he wanted... to run away!

Demon: Leaned down and moved some of the hair out of the way so he could get a better look. Not that it seemed to help, the whole thing was like one giant black lump. What the hell was he cowering for? "Do you have no pride?" He growled, finding weakness to be the lowest insult ever. He wanted to mock it, make an example of it and then destroy it!

Sciophobia: Couldn't help it, he whimpered even more. The pain in his neck making him cry even more. His mind begging the stranger to leave him alone.

Demon: "For f*ck's sake! Get a grip of yourself... you're meant to be part kalona! Grow a bloody backbone!" He growled again, moving down to grab a chunk of the things hair and pulling. Hearing the yelp he grinned with mild satisfaction. He didn't say anything else as he stood back, uncaring of where his heavy hooves stepped as he yanked the thing up. Without another word or backwards glance he started to leave the thing to the outskirks of his camp. His eyes discovering a nice skinny tree and tied the inky locks around it. "You're now MINE. Understand?!!" He growled again. He kneed the thing in the chest, laughing as it slumped forward. The knot in its hair doing a good job of keeping it in place. "Name?"

Sciophobia: His eyes were wide with terror.. was he going to be played with before he died? How cruel of the shadows to taunt him first.... all this time he had managed to escape the darkness and yet here he was, tied and unable to run anymore. His body quaked, and for a long while all he could do was slump and cry and try to remember how to breath even as the threat of hyperventilation started to settle in. "Sc....Scio...." He couldn't bring himself to say his whole name, had barely managed that.

Demon: Shook his head. What a worthless thing. He could stay here and starve until he grew a backbone. He couldn't let the thing go, it could all be an act -though he doubted it given just how pathetic he was acting- and Demon wasn't willing to risk information slipping out. No, he would rather play with it for now and then kill it. Yes. He would kill it as a welcome home present for Cherish. That idea appealed very much. "Don't worry Scio... I'll make sure you are put to good use." He taunted before turning and leaving. Cherish... his army was in place near enough, his information mostly gathered and his strategy practically set... all that remained was getting her. Soon. He would move soon. There were still a few preparations left, things that Demon needed to ensure were done first. He couldn't rush it, knew he needed the wisedom to wait for the perfect moment, to ensure he had the best chance of success... after, failure was not an option. Ever. It was hard though, Demon found himself growing impatient with the wait.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:48 pm
Mission Three: Sneaking.

Demon: Growled at the group. They had been getting better, mostly at least... Regulus was still useless at fighting, but his skills were still invaluable. Kaida was reluctantly doing her duty as Second, though it still continued to be name only he liked to make a point of forcing her to obey and submit to him. "The time is drawing closer and closer... if you do your jobs, if you listen and fight for me like you're meant to..." He grinned, though it was a humourless. "Fail and you shall never leave here." Alive. Yes, that thought cheered him up a little, if he couldn't have Cherish he could at least have fun in the slaughter! "If you can't sneak past me... you have no chance against our target. In the forest I have put five golden rocks." Painted rocks, but that didn't matter they would know exactly which ones he meant when they saw them. "I will be in the area guarding them... Your task. Get past me and claim and egg." There were only five eggs, some of them were going to fail. "Oberon. Stay here and watch camp." He didn't want the strange kalona involved, knew that he was actually more than capable of doing all this and decided to show a little respect for their shared breed.

Fang: "Gold rocks? Soun's fancy! Fry mah hide! Cain't wait t'git started!" He looked around the group and then at Demon, he could do this, he had confidence... how hard could it be to grab an egg? Ok, so getting past Demon might not be the easiest thing in the world.... but Fang still knew he could do it. Had to do it. He had failed in the battle challenge.... wouldn't cail again.

Kaida: She huffed grumpily. She really didn't want to be here, but she wasn't foolish enough to disobey.... sneak and grab an egg? Kaida had a feeling it was a trap, but she would still do her best.

Oberon: "Very well." He said, nodding his head and leaving the group to find the best place to watch over the camp from. He knew what Demon was playing, couldn't help but be more than a little impressed that the guy was thinking about things beyond the simple hear and now, he couldn't remember the young stallion he had once met doing that.

Demon: Smirked at Fang, as always the fellow was annoying when he spoke. "You have an hour." With that he headed to the spot he had hidden the rocks. He had tried to give the group a chance, one side had a river, the roaring coldness a possible distraction if used correctly, on two sides were a forest, providing cover if they tried and on the last side was an open plain..... while not the best route if they tried it could be possible to fool him and hide their intent by going via the most open and dangerous path.... the least expected after all. He doubted anyone would go that way. Scenting the air he closed his eyes and waited. This was a good exercise for him too. Practise at being snuck up on, at identifying the threats.... and eliminating them where possible.

Felina: Tucked her battle damaged wings at her sides, wondering what she should do. Her only functioning eye darting around the forest as she tried to access the direction of the wind and travelling against it. The scent of Demon flowed towards her, but as the wind changed direction so did Felina... making her wonder if she would ever get closer.

Rinkini: She really didn't want to play this game, her cat tail lazily moving behind her as she contemplated her route. She hated water... water was out. She didn't want to be seen before she even started, the field was out. That only left the forest. She stalked her way through it, keeping to the shadows, more than aware that her light coloured body offered little protection.

Fusion: He looked down at his little familiar, Embri, he still hated that they were tricked into staying here, but stay they would. "Come on girl... let's work together." Maybe if they circled and approached at the same time from different directions Demon would only be able to stop one of them... that was ok, right?

Embri: Nodded at her partner. "Ok. I might take a bite out of him for punishing you the other week though." Huffs dramatically and heads in the opposite direction to Fusion to carry out their plan.

Fusion: He actually shuddered at that, barking a low, "Don't!" To the petulant little fox that had attached herself to him ever since he was a foal. The last thing Fusion needed right now was someone like her making things worst for him... and worst, it was her who had got him into this mess in the first place. Not that he really blamed her, after all Fusion would never have abandoned her and she hadn't to know there was a trap there... just their rotten luck. Fantastic. His eyes darted to the sky, a small frustrated huff escaping him. He would turn his luck around. Fire practically burnt in his eyes as he set off to get his golden rock.

Demon: Was aware of several scents approaching, though the wind wasn't really in his favour right now, blowing his own scent towards the forest rather than those of his 'prey' towards him. In a normal game he would leave his post for a better advantage, but that wasn't the point, the point was overcoming even such weaknesses and still coming up top. He sat down near the rocks and closed his eyes. From the outside he probably looked asleep, his breathing slow and steady, deliberatly even as he simply became one with nature. He was aware of the rustle of leaves, the natural sounds of the forest as the trees creaked and rumbled. That was why the moment he heard a very unnatural snap of a twig his eyes snapped open and his head tilted slightly so he could get a better estimation of distance. Close. Female, if he had to guess from the delicate snap, though he supposed a slowly paced Regulus or Fusion could have done the same. So... it had begun.

Rinkini: Actually whimpered when her hoof slammed on a weak twig causing it to snap. Her eyes darted desperatly to the view of Demon between the trees.... yep, he had heard. For a moment she had hoped he had lost interest, or finally given into exhaustion but it seemed that was too much to ask for. Drats! She wanted to curse, nearly vocalised it... there was nothing else to do, she carried on as if nothing had happened, but her heart was now thundering in her chest so loud she was sure it was echoing around her.

Demon: Couldn't help but smile a little in satisfaction as his little rabbit continued despite her mistake, a change in the breeze had told him it was Rinkini after all. The brush of what sounded like flesh... or thick hair... or something being dragged against rough bark caught his attention next. Once more he closed his eyes, wanting to rely on his other senses for a moment. Regulus? The unicorn was likely the most clumpsy of the group, and Demon had to wonder if keeping the healer as far back as possible would be better for everyone.

Regulus: Was rather oblivious about what he was doing, or not doing as the case most like was. He had never had to sneak anywhere, even when the stars had told him to heal a skinwalker he had faced it head on... simply followed his hooves until it lead him to his destination. Regulus had to admit though that he felt stronger, and more exhausted, since coming here. The exercise and training doing a lot for his muscle tone... if only he had use for it! He wasn't a fighter, proved that every time they sparred.... no, Regulus didn't like inflicting pain, especially when he would later be him who was healing it. It was... pointless. His path was far purer than that. Still, he didn't mind games like this one. Sneaking past Demon to get a painted rock? Sure it sounded easy, and he knew it was anything but, but at least no one was likely to get hurt here... he hoped. His unicorn tail was a little heavy, holding it off the ground with all the mass of hair was surprisingly hard work. Before long he finally saw Demon.... golden eyes shining through the darkness as he tried to figure out what to do next.

Embri: It didn't take the small fox to get into position. Her small body close to the ground, her light walk easily carrying her over the ground unnoticed. She had even scurried past the tall unicorn without being seen.... her confidence was boiling as she reached the edge of the forest and saw her prize. Only then did she look for her other half, her partner in crime, Fusion.

Fusion: Wandered until he saw Rinkini and then changed direction, offering only a nod at the oddly feline mare before remembering they were actually against each other in this. Eventually he managed to find a vantage point where he could see Embri. Her purple pelt doing nothing to hide her... of course, you needed to know to look for her. Her wasn't so lucky, his size made him much easier to see without knowing he was going to show up at any moment. He wouldn't be detered though. Had to do this.

Fang: Found himself wading through the river. The water was far colder than he had expected it to be. <******** thass cold! Fry mah hide!" He mumbled, shutting his eyes for a moment as he tried to embrace the cold. No easy feat, but the idea of snuggling up with a mare or three later... with the obvious lure of innocence in shared body heat... did much to bully up his spirits.

Felina: Wished that she could fly, wished that she could have opened up an alternative option other than the three she had been presented with. Especially since it seemed most had picked the forest... great. Of course, that could give her the opportunity to use them and claim the prize for herself. Felina wasn't against playing dirty, had done so more often than not in the past to ensure victory. Whoever said cheaters never won was sourly mistaken.... after all, cheating was sometimes the only way to win. He eye saw the purple of Fusion, and she decided to stalk after him, her target currently diverted until her opportunity appeared.

Kaida: Did the only thing she could think of to not be the same as everyone else. She shifted as much as she could to her tiny flutter form, she was naturally small but now she was about the size of a foal basket. Small but still very much there. It would do though. Using her large peacock feathered wings she made her way with relative ease through the forest, staying close to the field beside them. Her intention to switch location if needed. Especially since it seemed everyone was in the forest... maybe with her small form she would be able to hide in the longer grass? Of course, bright blue stood out eveywhere.... except... her eyes looked up... in the sky.

Demon: Took a deep breath, followed by another and another. His eyes were still shut, his ears flicking as they continued to process and access the information around him. Most where in the forest, almost too predictable for him to find amusement in it, and he was pretty sure their eyes were currently focused on him and his precious cargo... Good luck, he thought, even as he knew he wouldn't make it easy for them to claim a rock. What did interest him was the fact that Fang was in the river. Of all of them he hadn't expected the foal mouthed annoying redneck doing anything against the grain... seemed he was wrong, of course, despite his unicorn heritage the guy was certainly a player for the darker side.

With an impatient flick of his tail he rose. Eyes snapping open even as he kept them trained straight ahead. They would come soon.....

...and sure enough they did. First was agile and nimble Rinkini, who tried to dodge him with an almost feline grace; Demon enjoyed landing her on her rump for her efforts. Next was Fusion and Embri's attempt, they nearly suceed too, the duel attempt catching him off guard for a heartbeat until he used his tail to grab the annoying little Fox and chase Fusion off. Of course, while he was doing that Felina had taken the opportunity to try and sneak past. Stopping her proved a little trickier. The mare use to aggressive attacks and not backing down. Using her battered and useless wing as a shield as she pushed him back and spun away. Again and again they struck like Titans... and for the first time in a long time Demon actually felt alive. Yes. This was what life was about. You couldn't beat a good fight. It was all consuming and invigorating!

Felina: Was already panting as she matched Demon blow for blow, but she couldn't keep it up for much longer. She wasn't sure she had the stamina to match him, nor did she have the strength to hold him off much longer. With each hit some of her resistance erroded, soon there would be nothing left. That didn't mean she wanted to give up....

Demon: Wanting to end this quickly he spun, slammed the mare with his body knowing she would accept it since her strategy was to stand up against him, before using his tail to literally pull her legs from under her. Soon the mare was sprawled on the ground before him. He huffed, the grin on his face refusing to fade even as he turned to his pile of rocks to see.... Kaida sitting very small and daintly on the rocks. She had taken his distraction as her opening. Clever mare, he couldn't be made at her for that, even if he did hate losing. "Good." His eyes looked past her to see Fang approaching, shivering and looking positively frozen. He couldn't help it, he barked out a bellowed laugh as he looked at the guy. "What's wrong Fang? A Fish bite ya?"

Kaida: Simply sat in silence, her victory obvious.

Fang: Looked up an glared at the guy. "Shet up Demon, as enny fool kin plainly see.... It's not funny. Th' waters f*ckin' freezin'! Fry mah hide! ah reckon mah legs is a-gonna fall off!" He was shivering, the cold having got to him. Obviously it was too late into winter for such stunts... no wander no one else had bothered to try. What's worst, he didn't even make it close to the rocks unseen. Once again he had failed.

Demon: Looked from Fang long enough to see Regulus still hiding in the trees. "You can come out Regulus. We're back to camp." His surprisingly good mood shfiting to one of purpose as he remembered his place here. "All of you get your rumps back to camp before I change my mind and punish the lot of you." He turned back to a tiny Kaida again and bowed his head once in respect before walking past the group and back to camp.

They had been far from perfect, the all side assault doing more for Demon's skill than their own, but he would take what he could get, it was more than enough. He had a feeling that the little family that protected Cherish weren't expecting more than just him... if they had they wouldn't have stayed in one place. After all, who would want to face the wrath of a kalona lead army? He took a deep breath, his eyes darting over the sky as if seeing it for the first time. He would secure his name in this part of the realm with this attack, would ensure that each survivor he left behind knew exactly who had seen them too worthless to even waste the energy needed to kill them. Demon. DEMON!

With a whole body shake he once more poured over his models, the information coming thick and fast and allowing him to update it constantly. He was ready to make his move. A week. He would train his army for a week more, complete his task and be done with the whole sorry lot of them. His muscles tingled from the excertion of the fight... and part of him hoped that his target's guards put up half as good a fight, after all... he might as well enjoy himself while he got her back!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:13 pm
Kalona Ritual

Hell: It had taken the bat much longer than he would have liked to fetch the 'shopping' list that Demon had set him. The difficulty was in aquiring the tiger skull. The two types of rocks and shell had been much easier. All three aquired in the same place. The beach, well mostly, the chalky stone was more the cliff overlooking the Ocean but at least he hadn't had to look far for it.... the skull though, was much harder. The only tigers he found where alive. In the end he had caught a lucky break when one of the younger, not quite still a cub, tigers wandered off alone and got into a spot of trouble... trouble that Hell might have helped push in the right direction. It didn't matter all he needed was the skull. Something Hell was very proud to now hold in his feet. It was heavy, still had flesh attached to it in places, the freshness of the kill obvious.

Demon: Breathed in and out as his heartrate began to slow back to normal. He had been harder on them today, his impatience at waiting starting to show, but pushing himself to the point of exhaustion had helped. Had reminded his body of the need to wait just a little longer, until he was confident without any shard of doubt. He was nearly there. Understood the strengths and weakness of his army, had hashed out some ideas with Santeria. This last stretch was the longest, felt like a lifetime rather than the few days it really was. He was about to settle down for the day, the sky starting to start the battle to reclaim the sky. The point where it was neither day nor night but a combination of both... it was then that he noticed Hell, that annoying little bat from the cave coming towards him holding something that looked bloody and less than apetising. Wait! Don't tell me the thing actually managed it? He was almost.... impressed.

Hell: It didn't take him long to spot Demon, the guy was huge after all, and his eyes glowed like little stars in the dull light... part of Hell wanted to think that they were summoning him, drawing him in. Most likely his imagination but still, a bat could dream! "Master!" He chirped, probably a little too brightly, flapping his wings to hoover in possition as he showed off his prize. "Everything you want Master, I got it all."

Demon: Quirked a brow at the confidence the little bat showed, his eyes looked to the skull in his feet... and sure enough he could see enough fur to know that it really was that of a tiger. He grinned. Perfect timing, obviously his god was trying to tell him something, and suddenly Demon had no desire to deny him any longer... if this Kalona really could grant extra power, really could secure victory... well, Demon would be happy to sacrfice a thing or three in his name. Anything for power. Anything to prove himself. To become the best and the strongest. Having a god on your side for all that, well, it didn't go without it's charm. His eyes assessed the bat in a new light. Maybe the thing was meant to be his servant after all? He would at least give it a shot. "Good. You have done well Hell. Now... clean that thing up. I want no flesh to remain. Tomorrow, when the sky wars once more we shall call to the god Kalona. We shall make him an offer he can't refuse.... and with his blessing. I shall take my rightful place in the world." He grinned, unable to stop himself even as he changed his plans, no longer able to stop for the day, he had too much to do... and right now... he needed to find a decent scarfice.

Hell: Blinked in surprise before a smile took over his face. He was accepted? He had done well? "Yes master." The little bat didn't even hesitate to bow it's head before finding a spot where he could clean the skull. A ritual... Hell was going to help Demon with a ritual? What greater honour could he have?

Demon: Had already forgotten about Hell as he spread his wings and took to the skies. He might be tired and a little bruised after practise but he would push through it, especially since he had been in worst condition and still won many a fight in the past. Tiredness was never an excuse to stop. Especially not when you could taste your goal, so close that the tang almost taunted your tongue.

The breeze through his battle torn wings was invigorating, the sharp coldness sharpening his senses. He wouldn't find his prey in this forest, had offered protection for the wolf pack who had roamed here, also by fates hand? No, he would keep his word -for now at least- and allow them to stay safe, but he would find a wolf this day. Find it. Capture it. Drag it back. Part of his mind already hoping that the symbol of a wolf would bind not only Kalona's power to him but the wolf pack themselves. Forever keeping them as his loyal servants. Yes, a wolf did seem fitting.

Leah: Leah leaped over the log that guarded the entrance to her den. She had been a lone wolf ever since she had fought with her brother Seth, hated that Jacob had found himself a wolf to mate with and abandoned them. That was how she found herself alone. That was months ago though, and her skills had increased enough that she was confident about living alone. Right now she was on the hunt for rabbit. Easy enough prey when you were patient, Leah's need to go after bigger prey in order to prove herself had faded with her desire to actually eat something.

Demon: Found himself in a forest some distance from the one he had claimed for his own. Sure that any wolves her found here would have no relation to his wolf pack, though at this distance, if they did it was tough. Demon would still make his claim. Four hooves landed on the ground. Wings snapped shut on his back. Glowing eyes watched while ears listened. He would track and hunt.... first he simply needed to find a sign of a wolf in the area. Something that didn't take too long, especially since he knew what he was looking for. He licked his lips in anticipation and begun to slowly stalk his target.

Leah: Sniffed at the air, her face lighting up at the smell of rabbits, always good to have multiple targets in case the first escaped, she was more than happy to take a rebound if it meant she got to eat. Her focus was solitary as she moved, her body close to the ground, until she could see the rabbits frolicing together. A pang of jealousy flooded... family... she missed family.

Demon: Before too long his target came into view. A pelt of grey fur that hid rather well in the frosted forest. Yes, this wolf would do nicely. He didn't linger, didn't allow himself to pause and give away his location or risk a change in the wind. Demon simply acted, pulling up the end of the ribbon that wrapped around his body with his mouth, ready to use it when the time was right... and leapt. A heavy hoof landed on a tail.

Leah: Hissed in pain as her tail was struck. Her body twisting towards her attacker, but the moment her eyes landed on the beast she froze.... oh no.... something bigger and badder had finally come to kill her? Her heart fluttered as fast as a hummingbirds wing in her chest. Her breathing laboured, and with all her strength she tried to pull away, tried to ignore the snap she had heard. Broken tail or not.... she had to get away!

Demon: Chuckled at the wolf's effort. Around the ribbon in his mouth he mumbled, "Seems I caught a fiesty one. Good." His eyes shimmered with purpose as he brought up he free front hoof and brought it down on the wolfs body, adding enough pressure to still the creature. He wouldn't kill it... not yet... that honour would be reserved for the ceremony itself. A fresh kill to celebrate a fresh fetish.

Leah: She yelped again, eyes darting to the beast as she found herself unable to move. "Get off me! Get off me!" She growled at him, tried to do her best intimidating voice and pose. In the background she was aware that her lunch had scattered, the rabbits not sticking around to watch the show.

Demon: "No." He said tauntingly, bring his spade tail forward and stroking her head with sickening tenderness that was designed to make her squirm.

Leah: Shivered at the contact even as she snapped her jaw towards the offending tail.

Demon: "You will do nicely." Was all he said as he leaned down, huffed a muffled growl in her face before tying his ribbon around her neck. A chain and collar that would sting less than the metal that dug into his own flesh. Still, the pain was a reminder of his strength, of how far he had come. He had been forged in fire and would forever be the stronger for it.

Leah: Tried to get free, to stop what was happening, but the two hooves on her caused pain and pressure so there was little she could do put snap her jaw at him, she actually caught him once, her teeth sinking into flesh, the tang of blood filling her mouth. She growled again. Desperation filling her.

Demon: Pulled his head back when teeth sunk into his cheek. He looked down at her and for a moment just frowned before that frown spun, twisted, until it was a meaning snarled smile. His fangs shining bright. "I think...." He said, his focus obvious as his glowing eyes shone down on the wolf. "...that you just decided how I will kill you." He snapped his own jaw together. "And I will enjoy it." Using his teeth and tail he finished off the knot, pulled it secure and tugged. Yes, that would do. Only when he was happy did he bring one and then two of his hooves off the wolf.

Leah: Her eyes narrowed, and she did her best to not react, to not fear his words... but she did. Lord help her she was scared! She didn't comment, didn't move until she was released... then she tried to run for it. She didn't get far, her feet snapped from under her as the material around her neck pulled taute and kept her still. Oh no... she really was doomed!

Demon: Laughed as the wolf tried to escape. "That's it pet, keep fiesty. You'll make a good offering indeed."

Leah: Offering? That didn't sound good? Scared eyes darted around in desperation as she tried to think of a way out, a way to escape.... nothing came to mind.

Demon: Took in a deep breath, unable to resist taunting the little thing some more as he lowered his head so his rancid breath flashed all over her. "Come my little pet.... I have much instore for you." With that he turned and made his way back out of the forest, all the while dragging the wolf with him, the strength in his body simply too great for the wolf to refuse. Good, he wouldn't be denied this, just as he wouldn't be denied getting Cherish back. No one would mess with him when he was done. Demon. Lord of Evil... it had a rather nice ring to it.

When they were free of the forest he looked down at the wolf. "You either ride on my back... and behave." He growled the last word, pouring all sorts of promises into the word at what would happen if he was disobeyed. "Or I will fly and drag you in the air after me... of course..." He smirked, "The constant choking as we head to my home will be more than painful for you." Especially since Demon would make sure that it only happen just to the point of death, again and again and again, only offering relief so that enough torterous air could enter the wolfs lungs before he stole it again. He almost hoped she went for that option.

Leah: Gulped at his words. Could tell he was serious. Fly? She had never flown before! And her options weren't appealing either. On his back or dragged at his side? What was he... an idiot? Nervous eyes darted all around, she tried to run again but it was still useless. She didn't want to die, didn't want it to end like this without ever telling her brother she was sorry for being so pig headed, that she wanted him back... tears, fat and heavy, started to roll down her face. "....ba...ck..." She managed to stutter out, if she was going to die, it might as well be in the least painful way of the two.

Demon: The look of disappointment only flashed on his face for a moment, shame, but he could play with his new pet later. "Very well." Leaning down he grabbed part of the 'leash' and pulled it up in a rough tug so the wolf was forced forward and up.

Leah: Her little body slammed into the hard wall of muscle that made up the beast, and for a moment she felt dizzy from the impact. She wriggled on, her claws digging in as she tried to get her balance and bearings.

Demon: He hissed a little as little pin like claws dug into his flesh, but he didn't comment, he could indure such pathetic attempts. It was the deeper wounds that hurt more after all. Not caring if the wolf was on or not he took to the sky, wasting no more time as he made it home to his camp. There was still half a day left, but his excitment was palitable now. For a moment his eyes wandered the sky. Kalona. Did such a god exist? He hoped so.... because he very much wanted to play.

Leah: Dug in her claws as they took off, tried desperatly not to fall off as her eyes snapped shut tightly.

Demon: They weren't flying for that long, the trip back seeming quicker than the one to find the wolf... or maybe it was just his excitment and focus that made it seem that way. Either way he made easy work of it, landing with a heavy thump on the ground surrounding his 'control centre'. It didn't take long for him to realise that there was someone waiting for him. Oberon. He nodded in recognition to the other kalona. Despite Demon not entirely trusting the guy he was at least of some use. "Good day." In many ways he supposed they had something in common... both of them were seperated from their mates, and it seemed that they were both looking for a distraction. Of course, while Oberon had decided not to fight to get his mate back Demon had no other intention but to fight. Fight and win.

Oberon: Huffed out a sigh as he looked at the stallion he had offered his alligence to, he knew there was still a wall between them, and to be honesty Oberon didn't care... the 'army' had done exactly what he had wanted, kept him busy, made his body burn and ache in delicious distraction that provided him with several sweet moments a day... in each of those moments his thoughts didn't wander to the mare he wanted to claim as his mate. Ariella. Would she ever forgive him? "Indeed. Good day Demon." Eyes of red darted to the wolf that seemed bound at Demon's rump, before it quirked in interest. What was the guy doing? Oberon had learnt of his affiliation with a wolf pack... but hadn't suspected it was too this point. "Do I want to know?" He teased.

Demon: Shrugged his shoulders before glancing back at the wolf who was still holding on for dear life. "Jump off." He barked at the thing before giving Oberon his attention once more. "I decided to believe in Kalona." He said, a small smirk on his face. "Going to use this wolf to get what I want." Just like he used everyone else, he mused.

Leah: Jumped off the beasts back, shaking on the ground as she looked between the pair. Things had just gone from bad to worst.

Oberon: Chuckled a little at that. "A ritual for Kalona? I would very much like to see that. If you will allow it... I would make my own offering at your alter."

Demon: Quirked a brow at that, "And what is it you want?" Though he suspected he knew.

Oberon: "For your sucess of course." Not completely true, he wanted to break the ice that had formed around Ariella's heart.

Demon: Sighed and huffed out his chest at that. "Don't bull sh*t me Oberon, I'm not a colt who was born yesterday." And even then he had been he had two spiteful sisters who had kept him on his hooves... of course, he had enjoyed messing with them too. Especially when mother encouraged just that. He had left more than his fair share of dead animals in his sisters beds, often playing a game to see who could out do the other. The largest animal he had dragged home was a Lion.... Fathom had a thing for deers with large antlers and Vicious enjoyed bears.... much like Santeria, he should consider if it was a family trait, perhaps he should consider finding a good bear hunting ground for any future offspring....?

Leah: Started shaking some more. She didn't really understand what was going on.

Oberon: Smirked at that. "Very well, good fortune with my own issue." He didn't want to say Ariella's name, knowing already that Demon would know what he meant. Still, he had his pride, shrugged his shoulders and tried to act as if it was nothing of consquence.

Demon: "As long as I get what I want...." He shrugged his shoulders too, "...I don't care what you want." He grinned, recalling all too clearly what Oberon had offered when he had agreed to let him join his army. "After all, you are mine until I am done with you."

Oberon: Nods at that, taking it for the acceptance he wanted. "I will find my own scarfice then. Am I to assume you are holding the ritual at Dusk?"

Demon: Nodded, not seeing the point in confirming with words.

Oberon: "Very well. Until then..." With that Oberon turned to leave only to pause. "Demon." He said, not turning as he thought of something, not wanting to see the guys face even as his tone turned serious. "How do you do it? You go on as if you're so sure your mare will fall into your embrace readily.... yet in reality you have no idea, do you?" The hint obvious. He wanted Ariella back, wanted to repare the damage that had happened when he finally revealed the truth... but how could he ever expect her to accept him knowing that he hadn't just killed one or two of her family but had slaughtered them all, would have likely killed her too had her mother not used the last of her power and breath to bind them. His eyes darted to the lantern around his neck. The symbol of his binding. He could no longer even considering harming Ariella.

Demon: Huffed at that. He knew Cherish would come running to his side, knew how she looked at him... they couldn't brainwash that out of her, no matter what they tried she would always belong to him. Even if it took him stealing her away again and keeping her locked up until she looked the same way she once had. "Confidence." He said, looking at the guys back, he had a feeling that the older Kalona wanted more though, that he was actually seeking advice just in the reserved way of a kalona.... sure, Demon could play along. "I'm not afraid to take what I want. Cherish will be mine, no matter what." He huffed again, dropping the act and getting serious for a moment. "If you want something Oberon... no one else will go and get it for you. We're Kalona's, the world fights against us...." He smirked and chuckled at that, he actually wouldn't have it any other way. "...you just have to keep fighting back." He looked down at the wolf he had collected. "When I'm done with you." He was still talking about Oberon, "You have to act like a stallion should and go get her." He looked back him. "Now piss off and get your gift before I decide to scarfice you instead."

Oberon: Listened and then walked off without saying anything, knowing full well that Demon was actually trying to be 'nice'... well, as nice as the kalona knew how to be. Strangely it made him feel better. He left, planning to kill something bigger than a wolf so that he could honour both his own cause and Demon's. He owed the guy that much.

Demon: Forgot about Oberon as the guy walked off, turned to look at the wolf again. "Shame you're not going to be around for long pet.... but I have things I need." With a smirk he went about his preparations.

-------------LATER AT DUSK-------------

Demon: Stood before the wooden altar he created. The skull that Hell had cleaned in the centre, the shell filled with water in front of it and the two rocks either side. With the chalk one he had drawn a circle around everything, marking a rough star within it, each point touching the circle. His eyes looked to the sky. It was time.

Oberon: After hunting he finally found something he considered worthy... a unicorn... unlike Demon he had no intention of doing a live killing, instead he killed the thing, closed his eyes and honoured Kalona before snapping off the horn and bring it here. It was still covered in blood, just like he was, more evidence and honour for his god.

Hell: Stood proudly beside Demon, his eyes darting to the wolf his master had brought here... part of him almost felt bad for the thing, but in the end he didn't care as long as his master got what he wanted. After all, his masters happiness was his own.

Demon: Took a deep breath, looking down at the wolf before looking at the altar again. "Kalona. Hear our voices. Loud and proud we call you."

Oberon: Couldn't help but participate too. "Hear our call. For determined we shall never fall."

Demon: "Kalona. This day we sacrifice in your name. Answer our call. with strength and power and wrath."

Oberon: "This blood is spilt for you. Guide us to the path that will lead us to glory."

Demon: Pulled the ribbon that kept his little wolf captive until she stood before him.

Leah: Continued to shake, no matter how much she tried to escape the beast continued to reclaim her, she knew this was it... this was the moment she would die. Despite that her pride refused to let her look down and submit, instead she held her head up high and gave off the best 'I am not amused' look that she could muster through her fear.

Demon: "Accept this blood as your own." With that he snapped his jaw forward, instantly gipping the tender flesh of the wolf's throat before pulling back and ripping the thing to shreds. The cry of pain was welcomed, the warm spray of blood didn't nothing to lower his spirits.... and within seconds the wolf was dead. "Grant me the power I seek Kalona..... and I shall forever kill in your name." He licked his lips. Looking at the altar before leaning in and drinking from the shell. The water turning red as some of the blood washed off.

Oberon: Didn't even flinch when the other killed the wolf, he had expected it. Pushing forward his own prize he simply added, "Accept this blood as your own. Grant me the strength to reclaim what is currently lost." He growled despite his efforts to keep calm. His anger simply bubbling up.

Hell: Watched in utter fascination, his wings fluttering in excitment as he watched Demon deal the leathal blow to the wolf... .wow! Lethal, quick.... the true mark of a master! He had picked well! Very well indeed.

Oberon: Drunk from the shell also, adding some of the unicorn blood to the now rather mixture. With that he relaxed and looked down at the dead wolf, licking his lips. "We gonna eat that?"

Demon: Chuckles despite himself, he didn't feel any different but who knew, maybe he would wake up stronger or just feel more blessed... hmmm... maybe. He looked over as Oberon spoke and shrugged. "Sure. Waste not want not and all that crap!"

Together they finished off the ritual, leaving behind only bones and tattered fur.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:42 am
Mission Four: Cherish

Demon: Looked out over the group, his heart racing with the thrill of the hunt. Tonight was the night. The wolves had confirmed the continued pattern of the guards and everyone sleeping at night, while in the same place he was willing to risk it... plus, it seemed that they were actually slacking on security now. Obviously hoping to return to normal, hoping that Demon wouldn't come looking for her, hoping he wouldn't want revenge for being made to look a fool who was unable of protecting what was his... that was corrected tonight!

A last deep breath before the commands fell from his lips, they stood at the top of the rockside, the path winding towards his target close. "This is the day you repay my kindness. This is the day you prove yourselves worthy... or die at my hoof! Failure is not an option." He growled, expressing himself through a narrowing of his eyes. "Rinkini. Oberon." He looked at the pair, "Stay together." His strategy finally being revealed. "I want you to go around the back, and be ready incase we are surprised." Not that he expected anything, commoners like those they were going against didn't stand a chance. "Felina. Kaida. Fusion. Fang. You're with me." His eyes darted to Wolf and a white wolf who stood beside the alpha. "You guys know what to do." He knew the wolf was less than pleased but had agreed since he wanted the land so much, Demon knew that, had exploited it... would again. Wolf would take the members of his pack that waited for him not far from here and seek Cherish out. Secure her while he paid those who had defied him a lesson. "Hell. Stay with Regulus." He turned to the healer then, wanting him for numbers but not wanting him too close since he was bad at pretty much everything but healing. "Hell fight for you both. Follow me." After all, he needed Regulus alive incase something happened to Cherish.... right now he could care less about anyone else, they could suffer and handle a little pain, his simply mare could not. He didn't ask if they had questions, wouldn't allow them to question him in any way.... no, he was lord and master here. It had been simply enough to convince the unicorn that the stars had told him to do this, that he could read them too.... lies, but needed. "I want to show her family just what happens when they piss me off. I do not care if they live or die.... as long as they are shown my power." After all, Demon had confidence that they would never get close to him again, and as far as Demon was concerned.... right now, his army was his power too. "No one... no one but me touches Cherish!"

"Go!" He barked at Wolf, knowing he would do what was needed. Secure Cherish. He trusted the familiars to some extent with Cherish, she would find them fascinating he was sure.

"Let's go." He barked at the rest of the group. He was willing to waste no more time before starting down the hill. He would wait no longer! Oberon and Rinkini had already left to complete his orders. Good. Now the war really began.

Kaida: "How did I get myself roped into this?" Kaida hissed.

Felina: "Shhh! We are to help Mr. Demon, then we can leave." Felina felt her heart race, the familiar thrill and nerves that always came before a hunt, before she lay waste to the most recent skinwalker to cross her path. She was doing this for information, yes, she had her own goal here she reminded herself.... even as her voice trembled a little.

Demon: The voice seemed to tremble to his ear, it was... delightful. Even as he hated that it came from the one with Kalona blood... pathetic creature, he had half a mind to put her out of her misery and do the world a favour by getting rid of such a weakling.... even if she did kill skinwalkers for a living. "Silence. Do your jobs before I change my mind and end your sorry lives myself. Here and now." His voice growled, his chest rumbling and shivering with his anticipation. He could already taste the blood... could see it... wanted it!

Eyes on the prize he moved with a practised grace towards his target, a cave.... a flutter that had just entered his line of sight.... he grinned. It was indeed time. This was a means to an end. He would not be denied. After this night... Cherish would forever be bound to him. Forever.

-------------LATER-------------

Demon: VICTORY! He growled, the sounds ringing true all around him. He, Demon, had won!

The place was now empty bar he and Cherish, again she hadn't run from him, hadn't shown fear.... perhaps simply because her simple mind couldn't comprehend such things. It didn't matter.... he had won, he had proved his strength and reclaimed what others had dared to take from him!

Wrapping a possessive hoof around Cherish, he spent a moment just breathing and basking in the glow of his victory. This felt right. Master and possession. Wasting little time on sentiment Demon soon moved on, "Come Cherish. Let us go home my dear." And with that the pair walked home. Demon gave nought but a passing thought for his army in that moment. Their mission was complete, he could not care less about them.

Kaida: Couldn't believe she had attacked flutters, and unicorns and strange looking water breeds... these were not the kalona's and beasts she had been expected. Had felt a twang of guilt with each strike... until she had switched to begging them to run, to leave before they were killed. Some had listened, soon changing to most when it became clear that others had nothing against harming them. Fang, the b*stard, was one threat. The half-uni seemed to be enjoying himself too much.... either way it was finally over, she couldn't bring herself to look at Demon now, didn't want to be caught trying to look at Cherish and welcoming his wrath. No, it was now or never.... she slunk through the shadows, out of the cave and into the forest, keeping to the egde, only using it for cover as made her escape. Kaida wondered if she should be thankful. She was still alive after all.... and now, she was free.

Rinkini: She looked at Oberon, between them they had chased off the rest anyone who had run their way, of course Oberon's way was to cause as much pain as possible before they escaped him... she had to wonder if the guy was currently trying to compensate for something, after all she got the impression that something was wrong.... not that she would dare ask what. No, she would rather not talk to the guy. "Do... do you think Demon will let us go now?" She eventually asked.

Oberon: Looked at the strange feline mare with him, licking some of the blood from around his lips. "I am here of my own free will." Mostly, after all he accepted the bargain of fighting for Demon until Demon told him enough was enough... since he had not yet been told he would assume he was still needed. The mare however, "I doubt that he will want anyone to disturb him now." After all, Oberon knew that if it was Ariella finally back with him... well, he wouldn't anyone there to witness their 'courtship'.

Rinkini: Her eyes darted to him for a moment and then to the forest. She wanted to go after her brother, had stayed around for the 'war', had done as she had promised.... now she could leave... right? She had to admit, to herself at least, that she had actually learnt a few things while here.. including how to wield her blade properly. She would be thankful for those skills, especially if they got her her brother back. Rap... she had waited to long. "Tell him... if you see him... thanks. But I gotta go. Things to do and all that." She swished her tail, trying to be as playful as she usually was even as her heart thunder in slight fear. Lingering no more she jumped and then ran away. It didn't matter where. She would go as long as fast as her hooves would carry her then she would stop long enough to figure out where Rap might have gone.

Embri: Snook past everyone and finally found Fusion. "Come one.... let's go... before he changes his mind and wants more from us!" Her voice was a hiss.

Fusion: Eyes of fire looked at his fox and nodded, he felt like he had seen too much horror... blood.. he couldn't recall seeing so much. It was all he could do to follow after Embri, to not imagine the sound of bones cracking or blood squirting, to not think about the blood that coated his pelt after one of Fangs attacks. No... he didn't want to think about it. Wanted to go home.

Fang: Grinned, rather pleased with himself. He watched as Demon and the mare left, followed them back to camp at a much slower rate. After all, his deal with Demon was not yet satisfied.... there was still a rematch to be had.

Felina: Her eyes watched everything, her breath slowly returning to normal after the rush of adrenaline that had flooded her system. She saw Fang leave after Demon and decided to follow, meeting up with Oberon on the way. She nodded silently and went on her way, she had nothing against silence, for her it was actually harder to talk than not to.

Oberon: Nodded to the strange kalona mix, not that he could comment given how mixed up his own blood was... as if all the worst things on the planet had clashed together to create him. It was then that his eyes caught something... a moving shadow. He frowned and stopped in his tracks before approaching it. As he did.... recognition flooded his features. He had seen this sad and pathetic creature before. "My, my.... seems Kalona wants us to meet again." He huffed, still not impressed by the stallion that ran from everything and anyone.

Sciophobia: Suddened at the voice, turned expecting the brown beast only to see the black one. Great... they were both here! He really was in the camp of shadows, he was going to be eaten now? He closed his eyes and whimpered, tried tugging free but the knot in his hair was too much for him to bear pulling free. He wanted to cry. His breath started to come hard and heavy. Please... at least kill me quick.

Oberon: "You don't have any luck, do you?" With that he rolled his eyes and left the thing there. Who cared what happened to it. If Demon planned to kill it... good.

Regulus: Still wasn't sure what to make of everything, it seemed he wasn't needed. One look at the stars told him walk east... he did that, found himself returning towards the camp... just like Oberon he soon saw something that caught his attention, and since he believed it was possible the calling the stars drew him towards he approached. What he saw had him shaking a little. A tangled mess of shadows. "Are you ok?" He asked, slipping easily into his medical persona.

Sciophobia: Tried to pull free again, tried to see who was talking now... a new voice this time? Would he be paraded by the creatures of darkness first? Why couldn't the shadows just kill him already?

Regulus: Watched as the creature struggled, his healers nature jumping forth as he approached, voice calm and soothing. "Shhhh now, I'm here to help. Looks like you've got yourself knotted on this tree. Let me help you." It was then he stood before the guy, his glowing eyes and stars shimmering in the dull light as he assessed the situation.

Sciophobia: Gasped in disbelief... a star? A star had come to guide him?! He didn't say anything, afraid of scaring the star away.

Regulus: Smiled and leaned in to start unknotting what he could with his teeth. It wasn't easy, his own heavy locks getting in the way but eventually he was sure the creature could pull the rest free. "Try tugging yourself free now." He instructed, even as his mind wondered how the guy had managed to get so tangled up on his own. It was lucky Regulus had come this way. Thank the stars for guiding him.

Sciophobia: Nodded and did just that, expecting pain to lacerate his skull again even as he did so... but to his surprise there wasn't as much resistance, and slowly but surely his hair actually came free until it hung knotted around him. He looked down at himself, stepped away from the tree just to check it wasn't a trap and then smiled. His purple eyes shimmering with gratitude. "Thank you star. Thank you." His eyes darted to the forest, to where the black beast had gone. "You should leave now star... there are evil things in this forest, they will corrupt you and claim your light for their own. Leave. Leave now." And without so much as a backwards glance he did just that. He ran, ran as fast and as hard as his body could manage through the forest and away.....

Regulus: Blinked in surprise as the stranger ran away but shook his head and chuckled. He had seen most kind of responces to his aid before, but that was a new one. Slowly Regulus made his way after the shadow creature. His work here was done, but his work never ended... there was always someone who needed his help, and now that he was finished with Demon and his army, Regulus hoped to return to buisness as usual.

Demon: Lead Cherish home to his cave, made sure she was settled in, his eyes once more accessing her for damage before he barked out, "Hell." He had seen the bat fly after him some time ago.

Hell: "Yes master." Hell had been hoping he would be called soon, wanted to be useful to his master.

Demon: His glowing eyes didn't even look at the bat, they were still checking Cherish over with lazy interest. "Stay with Cherish. If she wants to talk you talk, if she wants you to leave you will do so, but ensure you can see her at all times. I want you to guard her. Kill anything that tries to reach her... failure to do this, will result in your own death. Understood?"

Hell: Didn't even hesitate in his reply. "Of course master."

Demon: Huffed. "Good. I have some business to take care of." Aka, some intruders to chase off his land. He would clense it again. The only beings he would allow to stay were the Wolf Pack, he had use for them yet. Plus, he had seen the advantage to smaller predators around, they kept the game in check, scared off random wanderers and actually cared for the forest as if it was theirs, of course, Demon knew that was because he they wanted it to be so. Hmmm.... they had done well, he couldn't deny that. But that would an issue for later. Right now.... he had trash to take out.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff