Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where all the Nintendo 3DS owners can come together. 

Tags: Nintendo 3DS, Friend Codes, N3DS, Nintendo, Mario 

Reply The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild
Get Keldeo at Gamestop soon!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imaginary Fox
Crew

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:59 am
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/08/pick_up_keldeo_for_free_in_pokemon_giveaway

Yet another exclusive Pokemon giveaway, I assume this is only good if you own Pokemon b/w. In what I think is a real jerk move, this ends the day before b/w 2 comes out. So you can't just grab it on the new one, you have to get it on the old one and transfer!

This will be running 27th August and 6th October at select Gamestop stores, so you'll have to check their site to see if there's one near you. Although I don't see anything about it listed on the events section of their site yet xp
I thought usually Toys R Us did these sort of things.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:28 pm
They've posted on the official Pokemon site how to get it. I guess its not really an "event" since you just walk in and get it, but seems weird GameStop isn't advertising it.
http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com/pokemon-black-and-white-1/en-us/pokemon/get-keldeo/

How to get your Keldeo at GameStop

To get Keldeo, you need:
•A Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi™, Nintendo DSi XL™, or Nintendo 3DS system
•A copy of the Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version game
•The Pokédex within your game
•No more than 11 Wonder Cards in your possession

And then you just do Mystery Gift to get it through wifi.
Since its a wifi thing, I would think most GameStops would have it. But I could be wrong. The employees at the ones around here are notoriously clueless.

I succumbed and just ordered Pokemon Black off Amazon sweatdrop It should be here in time. I hope I don't have to play long to get my Pokedex, I assume by the older games I don't.
What the heck is a Wonder Card?  

Imaginary Fox
Crew

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Heihei Sol

Wheezing Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:05 pm
A wonder card pretty much give a small portion of details about the pokemon that was transfer via mystery gift.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:19 pm
Why not just buy it from Gamestop and support the shop thats giving you the free pokemon...seems odd that you'd rather wait for the cartridge from an online service instead of going in and just getting it.  

Darzeth Tensei

Imaginary Fox
Crew

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:09 pm
Darzeth Skyfire
Why not just buy it from Gamestop and support the shop thats giving you the free pokemon...seems odd that you'd rather wait for the cartridge from an online service instead of going in and just getting it.

Its because I can't actually really afford the game, and I had enough Amazon points on my credit card to get it for free.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:27 pm
I almost missed that opportunity I was more concerned with Genesect. but I have Keldeo, and Genesect.  

Maxmel
Vice Captain

Wealthy Millionaire

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Imaginary Fox
Crew

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:46 am
Yeah, Keldeo is well over now, but Genesect is still going till Nov 12. Personally I like Keldeo a lot more, but hey I'm a girl.
Is Genesect a wifi download instead of a store download?

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/09/mythical_pokemon_genesect_to_be_distributed_to_black_and_white_2_early_birds  
The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games