Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] [!] Troublesome .. weapons or owners? (Ryan+Saya+weap) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

revenant aria

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:27 pm
Perhaps, the one getting the short end of the stick in this case, was Prompto. In the kitchens of the dormitory, one could see an assortment of food and drinks around him on the table. There was juice, chocolates, chips .. Everything that Saya really wanted Prompto to try but never had been able to since he had really only been in her head was there. The poor weapon was eating it all, since the topic of "stomachaches" didn't really occur to Saya.

Rarely, was she so oblivious to these matters but her enthusiasm was overtaking all polite aspects of Saya. At least, for the moment.

The older weapon, in his half dressed form, sprouted a mysterious mix of blue flames and a curious glowing tattoo that extended all over his body. Although, one could guess the star clips in his hair were not his, although it pinned his bangs back.

Busily, Saya hummed on the other end of the table.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:49 pm
While Prompto was busy trying to consume whatever Saya threw at him, Locke was creeping closer and closer to the collection of food. Like a wild beast, the smell had lured him out of the dorm and all the way down to where two of them presently were. He even made it so far that by the time Ryan stormed in after him, his hand was reaching up over the counter and grabbing hold of one of the many chocolate chip cookies on Promto's plate.

"Locke!" Ryan glared accusingly down at the carbuncle from where he stood in the doorway. While Locke, wide eyed and frozen in place, stared dumbly back. "Don't go stealing things from people and for the last time, stop sneaking off!" His glare intensified. "Are you trying to piss me off, huh?"

Random Artist

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

revenant aria

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:07 pm
Saya stepped between Ryan and Locke, a nervous laughter in the face of Ryan's anger. It was the first time she saw Ryan angry, since she had really only seen him in battle and when he was sick. The teal trainee was standing there, covering up the scene of Locke's hands literally in the cookie jar. An awkward silence took over the moment, as Saya tried to cover for the young weapon golem, instinctively.

"Hi there Ryan .. and Locke! Maybe the sneaking off part isn't good but we have a lot of snacks. Would you like to join us, Ryan?" Saya tried to ask sweetly, gesturing to the small pile on the table. Meanwhile, Prompto behind her, was practically begging with his eyes for Locke and Ryan to join them. Heaven forbid, the golem died of a sweets-induced cancer or heart attack, while he was in this body.

From his distinct preference of salty and spicy foods, it was highly possible with Saya's partner.

"Stealing's not good but if you ask for some more, you can have some more cookies .. Um, if Ryan says so!" She looked back at Ryan, not wanting to overrule his rules with Locke.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:45 pm
When Saya stepped between them, Locke pulled his hand back--with the cookie and grinned smugly at Ryan from behind her. "Can I?" He asked sweetly, looking back up at her with the wide, hopeful eyes. Which was then quickly followed by Locke flashing Ryan a look that clearly said 'If you say no, you'll regret it later!' and stuffed the cookie into his mouth.

"You--wait..." How the hell did that happen? Besides Locke promising to make his life a living hell later, how was he supposed to decline a friendly invitation, without making himself out to be the jerk? Answer? He couldn't. "Fine!" He threw his hands up at a loss. "But if you make yourself sick from sweets, don't come crying to me."

"As if!" The carbuncle gave a small defiant huff, before he clambered up into the chair beside Prompto. Who he then took another cookie directly from, while Saya and Ryan weren't looking. Though given Prompto's expression, it was unlikely he would complain about such an action right now.

Random Artist

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

revenant aria

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:59 pm
"Of course, just make sure you follow Ryan's advice and don't make yourself sick." Saya couldn't resist giving him just a little pet, cautious in case the young weapon didn't like pets. Although, Saya couldn't see how one wouldn't, because pettings always made her feel so warm and cozy inside.

Saya pulled out a chair for Ryan, drinking another apple juice box that she was so frequently fond of. She tried to strike up a conversation with the tired and frustrated hunter, while Locke snitched a cookie behind her back. "Maybe some of these would make you feel better. It's going to be a busy .. week." Saya pushed some of them Ryan's way, knowing she didn't help his situation at all. But she couldn't refuse Locke, when all he wanted was some cookies.

Meanwhile, Prompto sat there in relief and looked down at Locke's smaller form.

"Looks like you like being out. Locke was it?" Of course it was Locke, considering how Ryan had blasted the name throughout the entire hall, with good reason. "Prompto. Try the one on the right, it's got .. what did she call it? Coffee? Toffee? Cara ..melt?"

Prompto couldn't get these human terms to save his life. He was as descriptive as usual, with his brief introduction.

Everything about the monster was more "brief," as he was a man of little words.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:15 pm
"I won't." He answered, just as sweetly as before. Which was an obvious lie. Or at least to Ryan it was. The little brat would stuff himself so full that he would probably end up staying awake all night, complaining about an upset stomach. Could golems even get stomach aches?

"Thanks." Ryan muttered, sliding into the chair she had pulled out for him. He was both physically and mentally tired from this 'testing' and it was only the second day! He couldn't put with much more of this. Not if Locke wouldn't stop misbehaving the way he was. Which was unlikely to happen anytime soon. "Ughh...nooo!" He groaned, leaning over, face down against the his arms on top of the table. A week... A whole friggin' week of this! "Don't say that..." Came the muffled reply. He knew the tests were going to be painful, one way or another. But this was beyond what he expected! This was torture and so not worth the five hundred dollars!

Locke on the hand was having a blast. "Definitely!" A pause as he stuffed another two cookies into his mouth--at the same time. "I like being able to move around--and play games--and hang out with my new friend!" He continued excitedly and stared hungrily at the cookie Prompto directed him to. "What's a caramelt? Does it taste good?"

Random Artist

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

revenant aria

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:09 pm
"Hanging out, huh?" Prompto murmured, skeptical amusement drawing a wry grin reluctantly from his lips. They were only out for a week after all, it didn't hurt for them to be a bit troublesome if they wanted to be. Although Locke's reply was a bit of an understatement. He glanced over at the male, raising his eyebrows to make a point at Locke.

"Caramelt's good." Prompto confirmed but he stopped Locke's hand from reaching for it right away. "Chew the first two first. If you choke, you might not get another golem body. Now, that would be a shame."

"We should play a game sometime."

Meanwhile, Saya was trying to make the whole situation better with Ryan.

"Well, it'll go by and then you'll miss having Locke out. Besides, he might .. run out of energy soon and then you'll get a break!" Saya tried to say, with little basis besides Locke's small childish frame. Children usually did get tired easily, right? Her hand hovered over Ryan's head, the only way she knew how to comfort, was to pet him or pat his shoulder. But she hesitated, drawing her hovering hand back. What if Ryan thought it was strange? But what else could she do?

A tap on Ryan's head instead, Saya's palm holding a small box of candy face-up when Ryan looked up. Her arms was down too, her head turned to the side, on the table, with a little smile. She whispered as she spoke, as Locke and Prompto were locked into their own conversation. "A strawberry chocolate to go with your red colors. I'm not sure what your favorite flavors are but when he acts up, just eat one and it'll be a little .. easier .."

She trailed off, uncertainty now tipping her smile. This was her very last box, so it wasn't one of the candies that Locke was getting.

oniongrump

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:30 pm
Locke obeyed, downing the cookies he had in his mouth first before he plucked the 'caramelt' one off of the plate. Though as soon as it was in his hand, he chomping into it happily. "I like games!" He said around a mouthful and looked up at Prompto expectantly. "What are we gonna' play?"

Ryan on the other hand, was still worn out and irritable. "I'd miss him like a thorn in my backside." He answered honestly, grumbling into his arms before he shook his head. "Oh, trust me. I've already tried that approach and it doesn't work. This kid is like the energy bunny from hell. He just keeps going."

He was muttering something incoherently when she tapped him on the head, causing him to look up. "Colours?" He looked down at both his scarf and bandanna and snorted. That was twice now in two days that he had been compared to flavors. "Ah, I see. Thanks, Saya." He gave her a small smile and took one of the chocolates from the box. "Though, I think I'll have to a different method to relieve stress. Otherwise I'll be through three boxes before sun down."

Random Artist

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

revenant aria

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:26 pm
"What do kids play .. Hide and seek, tag or on the beach?" Prompto suggested, chin in hand. With a little sneaky squirt like Locke, games was probably sheer hell for anyone without an immense amount of patience. "Why don't you take a vote and we'll play?" Prompto nibbled on a cookie, fond of this "white chocolate" that Saya spoke of. He guessed that the whiteness made it different from the brown or something.

"I see. Well, Prompto's a little lacking in the energy department so I suppose I've lucked out in a certain aspect." Saya sneaked a glance at Prompto and Locke, watching the carbuncle and dragon interact. It was a sight she never thought she would see, assuming that their weapons would always stay inside of their heads. She pushed the box towards Ryan, imagining Locke as the energizer bunny. She couldn't help but giggle at the thought, her palm stifling her laughter.

"Well, any method you choose works. But enjoy your time with Locke, even though it's only the beginning, okay?" Saya's chin rested on her elbow, simply just taking in the moment. It seemed like the invasion happened so long ago, even though remnants of it still remained. It was a really nice break though.

If Locke went to go play with Prompto, Ryan might have a short break.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:50 pm
"Oh yeah. I would definitely say you lucked out there." Though what she said made sense. This was a one time thing. He should at least find ways to try and get along with the carbuncle. After all, this was his week of freedom.

Locke paused mid-chew and gave the older boil's question some serious thought. "Tag." he finally decided and shoved the remainder of the 'caramelt' cookie into his mouth. He liked playing tag the most. Hide and seek was fun and all, but waiting to be found could take hours and it got boring really fast. Tag on the other hand was constant movement. "Its more fun with more people though..." He gave the two hunters a sidelong glance, that clearly indicated that he expected them to play as well.

"Forget it, Locke." He was glaring at the carbuncle again. Because clearly Locke was hell bent on making Ryan suffer this entire week.

"But I want to play with you guys!" He whined and gave Saya a pleading look.

Random Artist

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

revenant aria

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:53 am
"Locke, why don't I play the next game with you? We can play on the beach .. I'll just need a little time to pack everything." Saya suggested, straightening her figure and leaving the comfortable chair. She started closing containers of snacks to store away for later, in preparation for packing up. Meanwhile, Prompto was already strolling outside, eager to get some fresh air. Especially getitng into the ocean since he loved all sources of water.

That was probably why his bath had been so long.

"Better catch up!"
Prompto called down the hall, the sound of the door opening and closing behind him. It was likely, the second game would come much sooner than later but at least, Locke had two confirmed players. Packing all the snacks made her bag sag on her shoulders, as she readied herself to go outside. Saya tucked a few drinks into the bag, apologetically glancing at Ryan.

It was Prompto and herself that started the whole "game-thing."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:49 pm
With the promise of another game to follow, the carbuncle gave Saya a quick nod and hopped out his chair to follow Prompto. Though not before he paused and snatched another cookie.

"Hah!" Locke puffed his chest out and raced to catch up with the older boil. "You better be able to keep up, old man!" He countered and stuck his tongue out, dissapearing behind the door.

"Well, I guess tag is less damaging than some of the alternatives." He sighed, sliding his chair out so he could stand. He was about to follow the two of them when he paused and turned around to look back at Saya. "Need any help with that?"

Random Artist

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:09 pm
There was a strange heated debacle happening a little outside, though it was hard to hear what the Hunters were yelling about other than stray golems and picking strays up.

random artist

Oniongrump

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:22 pm
Snacks and bags might have been forgotten in the commotion outside, as Saya realized, leaving a golem for even a moment might be detrimental to their assignment .. Also to Locke and Prompto.She berated herself before running, about how she should have been smarter over the whole situation.

"Um, excuse me, They're not strays!" She dashed down the hall, a very out-of-breath sentence when coming outside.

"They're not straaaa
yyyysssss!"

"Um-- We were.. playing tag..?" Saya finished lamely, holding out one hand helplessly. She didn't want Ryan in trouble too, hoping he stayed behind but considering, it was their golems.. She sighed inwardly.

oniongrump

zoobey

revenant aria

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:57 pm
Ryan heard the commotion going on outside and shook his head. Honestly who could be so careless to let their weapons wander around on their own like th-- "s**t!"

Like Saya, Ryan ran for the door, cursing himself for letting both Locke and Prompto to wander off like that. "Definitely not strays!" He confirmed, backing up Saya's earlier claim. "We were just about to follow them out to play t..." His voice trailed off, unable to bring himself to finish that sentence. Fortunately fo him, Saya was kind enough to so.

Random Artist

zoobey

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas