Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Bird Hunting (Sparrow/Night)[Fin~] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:15 pm
Night had taken to perching himself on top of the gym roof. Instead of going to class like a good boy, he had been watching and challenging random students to spars on and off again.

It was crazy how he had gone from the docile and lovable kitten to being plauged with ideas of revenge, hunting and sparring. He didn't feel like himself if he didn't battle...He didn't feel like himself when he did.

The horsemen tattoo burned on his thigh as he played with the lime green shard that had been Medea's gift to the intiates of the horsemen clans. He dangled it and played with it, batting it this way and that over the highs of the roof top. Eventually, it swung out of his hand and towards the ground, falling as if in slow motion.

The cat as well, followed behind it and managed to catch it right before it got too far from his reach. When he hit the ground though, it was with a silent soft landing of a cat...right on his feet...and right in front of a reaper he barely recognized but had been meaning to hunt down as well.

"Sparrow?"

Kuromeez

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:15 pm
He was training - again.

This was half because he felt utterly inadequate, and half because he had lost so abysmally to that hunter that he had last seen, and Sparrow was quite thoroughly embarrassed as to just how badly he'd managed to not defeat her.

It was really very humiliating. So, here he was again, back in the gym, swinging the scythe around with an effort. The sleeves of his dress shirt were pushed up to his elbows, and the white gloves he wore were sliding down his hands, a bead of sweat slipping down his face. He was hot, and he was tired, but he was not stopping.

Not yet.

Except apparently he was, since as Sparrow drew the scythe back, shadows trailing from the blade, he swung it forward again -

- and then stopped, as it had come inches away from hitting a figure that had appeared - literally - from nowhere, dropping down to the ground in front of him.

Sparrow straightened, confusion flickering to curiosity.

"Night? Is that you?"

Nyxtsuki Moon

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:42 pm
"Hello Little birdy!" Night purred out and flicked his lime green peepers at teh scythe barely hanging around his neck...or wherein around the area of the neck. Any other ghost would be absolutely terrified.

It was like..Reapers job to reap ghost but...Night was surprisingly calm and aloof..as always about it.

"Hullo~ Hullo~ How are you?" He brought his finger up to push the scythe away and smiled. "I see you are swinging a very fine weapon around...would you like to attempt on someone who moves around rather then air?" Was Night asking for a Spar from a REAPER?

Yes..Why yes he was.

Kuromeez

kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:36 pm
He'd only met Night perhaps once or twice, but the cat seemed pleasant enough, even with the rather ridiculous moniker he seemed to have dubbed Sparrow. He pulled his scythe away and ducked into a small bow, smiling genially at the boil.

"A pleasure to see you," said Sparrow. "I am doing well, thank you - and thank you for the compliment, I do love my 'fine weapon,' as you say. How have you been, Night? Faring well, I hope."

He glanced down at the scythe, and then blinked back up at the cat, lifting his brows. "A spar?" he repeated, with some surprise, but then he smiled a little, and gave a small shrug. "I would be delighted to, if you are willing."

nyxtsuki moon

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:33 pm
Wow, Sparrow was sure a fancy reaper. Bowing and everything. Night just idly grinned at him as his tail flicked back and forth behind him again.

"Well enough is well enough! Reaping humans with the horsemen, sparring with friends. Wondering what big field trip I'll get to go on next. Those kinda of things"

"A spar yes..." He smiled and then nodded back. "Don't mind if I do then. Let me just..." He slipped the gloves from his pocket on and stretched. And then jumped back. "Okay, Lets see who gets to go first here..." Was Sparrow quicker? or was Night?

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:36 pm
Night grinned as he lept forward, barely brushing the reaper with his gloved hand.

Drats, he could only get a little bad luck in there. Night frowned as he slid back again and his ear flicked in annoyance. "I'll have to do better then that to get you."

Night: 40/40
Damage: 1
FEAR: Y1 Headlights, Y2 Gamblers Chance

Kuromeez

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:36 pm
It seemed Night was quicker, but Sparrow managed to twist sideways, the cat only getting in a glancing blow as he leapt towards him. Laughing a little, Sparrow shook his head.

"I'm afraid my abilities are quite limited. You'll probably have my hide in no time."

He swung the scythe around, catching the cat in the side.

User Image

[ HP: 39/40
Target: Night
Damage: 5
FEAR: Y2 Swift Strikes / Y1 Chill ]

Nyxtsuki Moon

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:16 pm
"Oh I don't know. I can be pretty lucky..." As the scythe hit his side, the cat barely had enough time to phase himself out of it before reappearing with the slight injury and smiling again. "Or I can be really...UNLUCKY."

He shifted again and dash forward, palm facing up. Another light brush as the cat jumped back again.

Considering that he was up against a REAPER, he was more inclined to keep his distance though. His tail flicked as he thought of a better strategy to face the little bird.

"How do you feel about your luck tonight Sparrow?"

Night: 35/40
Damage: 2

Kuromeez

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:18 pm
"Unfortunately, so can I," said Sparrow in complete honesty, Night's hand catching him in the chest just before the reaper shifted into wisps of black and grey smoke, the scythe disappearing. The smoke curled and zipped forward, reforming into Sparrow behind the cat.

"I'm afraid I really have the worst luck when it comes to fighting."

User Image

[ HP: 38/40
Damage: 0

Nyxtsuki Moon

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:28 pm
"And here I was hoping that maybe you were having a hard time because I am just so unlucky myself." Night moved his hand down, cartwheeling away from the reaper as he appeared behind him and narrowed his eyes again.

"So you shadowstep..." Was it just him or did most of the reapers in this school shadowstep? Weird.

Apparently neither his phasing or Sparrow's shadow stepping was really helping their battle. It was kinda of like a dance...at least for now?

Night: 35/40
Damage: 0 - AHAHAHA NIGHT WHY YOU SUCK

Kuromeez

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:31 pm
"Shadowstep?" repeated Sparrow, arching his brows in some surprise. "I've actually never heard that term before. Do you mean the shifting to smoke and all that? It's just something really simple; and I can only hold the form for a few seconds, unfortunately, though it can be somewhat useful, despite not being able to pass through walls or anything of the like."

He curled his fingers into his palm, black shadows curling around his hand.

"But shadows, really, are something of a specialty of mine," he added, and aimed another hit at Night, missing entirely and giving a sigh.

"Though it seems not today."

User Image

[ HP: 38/40
Damage: 0 - O COME ON SPARROWBUTT

Nyxtsuki Moon

Pixie Nyxie rolled 8 12-sided dice: 11, 11, 12, 10, 8, 6, 9, 6 Total: 73 (8-96)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:40 pm
"So its not Shadow stepping?" Why did that sound like the next biggest dance move? Night's ear flicked in curiousity as he stared at the swirl of smoke that Sparrow played with.

"I can do something similiar but its more like...My bad luck...aura. Or whatever. CONCETRATED BAD LUCK--" He mimicked the hand motions as the green glow showed up on his hands, intensifying as he grinned.

"But I don't do much else with it besides slather people in it." Night grinned, "It's good to know should I need to fear the shadows anytime." Which was like...not often. He was a ghost and a black cat and just...yeah.

Once the green glow had hit its most intense, the black cat phased to right in front of Sparrow, his hand disappearing into the reaper for the briefest second before pulling back out with a hiss and a step back.

"Your not gonna like the feel of that Sparrow."

Night: 18/40
Damage: 33 (17 recoil)
FEAR: Y1 Headlights, Y2 Gamblers Chance Using

Kuromeez
OH s**t I AM SO SORRY ROFL

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
kuropeco rolled 9 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 3, 3, 1, 3, 4, 4, 2 Total: 25 (9-36)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:49 pm
"...okay, that hurt. Why did you say you were unlucky again?"

Wincing with pain, Sparrow gripped the scythe tightly in his hands and used it to prop himself up, breathing heavily. He swayed unsteadily for a few seconds, and then smiled genially at Night, spinning the scythe around in one hand.

"That was pretty impressive, I've got to admit," he said, and swung the weapon in a wide arc. Black shadows coiled at the tip of the blade, and Sparrow flung in them in the direction of the black cat, little black projectiles careening through the air towards him.

"Ow."

User Image

[ HP: 5/40
Damage: 23/2 = 11.5 = 12

Nyxtsuki Moon

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:09 pm
"Cause I am black cat dude." Night ran his hand up and down his body. Black cats were UNLUCKY.

Very much so.

"Yeah, it has its GOOD days. Maybe Lady Luck was being lenient on me today since you know..." yeah, Lady luck. A very fickle woman.

he watched wide eyed though as the scythe came in for a sweeping arc, and then crossed his arms over him as he felt the projectiles hit.

Oh s**t.

"This is pretty close." Night grinned as he took the hit and panted, breath heavy with pain as he wiped his cheek. And he mustered up enough energy for one more hit, right in the stomach.

And that was it for the black cat.

Night: 6/40
Damage: 4

Kuromeez

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:14 pm
"I've gotta admit," Sparrow grunted, dropping down to one knee and wrapping an arm around his stomach. Night's last hit had completely knocked the wind out of him, and he had spent the past several seconds gasping for air.

"You're rather sneaky. It's impressive."

He gave one last feeble hit to his leg and then dropped down, breathing heavily.

"Okay, I think I'm done now."

User Image

[ HP: 1/40
Damage: 2

Nyxtsuki Moon

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash