Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] The beauty and the Crier (Kanani x Darnell)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:07 pm
User Image
Kanani was padding through the rogue lands enjoying the fresh air and the tranquility, she swished her tail to and fro idly. She was curious as to who she would encounter today, it was beautiful out but with her dark coat..it made her hot. She trotted around at a fast pace looking around for a good place to sit in the shade and get some relief from the heat.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:04 am
Angelics-Destiny

User Image

Darnell was on a mission. The pride celebrations were soon to start. It was his job to roam the roguelands in search of anyone he could find then inform and welcome them to it. He was still having fun though it was considered "work". What was even better was his bright green coat. He loved to find places that had little green and make himself extremely noticable. What better way to use himself? And he got to roam to his hearts content. Life was excellent for the crier.

At the moment, he had positioned himself atop a fairly large rock with a brown tree behind him. He gave a loud call to see if anyone was nearby. There wasn't any point in staying at a place where no one was.

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:22 am
magnadearel

Kanani was in the midst of looking for shady spot to lie in, the heat was not friendly to her. She paused as she hear a loud cry before she climbed small rocks that served as steps to the larger one the cry was from she blinked and gazed up, well for a male who was all green he pulled it off well "is that really necessary?" she asked him, her tail swishing to and fro idly. " some do like the quiet and tranquility" she put in as she eyed him, he definitely pulled green of well.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:35 am
Angelics-Destiny

His summoning cry was a success again! Darnell nearly crowed as a female cheetah showed up. He wiggled his eyebrows at her, and gave a grin. "I absolutely must do that my fair lady. 'Tiz to summon those in need of a good party. The Sikukuu pride will be hosting the Summer festivals soon. Everyone is invited. Including you." He jumped down to greet her.

"Name's Darnell'Aiolos. Shorten it however you like." He eyed her appreciatively. "I do hope we'll be seeing you there. It is a lot of fun, I promise."

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:40 am
magnadearel

Kanani stepped a stone down to give him space "did you ever consider actually moving to find them instead of to that?" she said "or is that too much of a job for you?" she said with a tease and playful tone. She swished her tail to and fro idly before she turned and jumped down the stones to find some shade. The heat was killer to her.

"perhaps, I may and perhaps I may not" she put in slyly. "well pleasure to meet you Darnell.my name is Kanani, or Nani for short" she said.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:48 am
Angelics-Destiny

The male laughed. "Oh I did move. How do you think I got here? It's my job to go out and find friends to invite. Much easier to have them all gather rather than hunting them down individuall don't you think?" Darnell was proud of his job. He, and the other criers, were responsible for brining in new blood to the parties.

The green male gave a sweeping bow with a paw. "It would make me most happy if you would. A lovely name Kanani. Were you busy today by any chance?"

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:57 am
magnadearel

Kanani pondered over it thoughfully before replying "That is probably very true and really do you actually dedicate any down time from your job?" she asked him.

"now is that because, its your job or some other reasons behind it" she put in curiously, she continued jumping down the smaller stones until she reached the ground. Before answering his question "no..not in particular...just enjoying the fresh air and finding a shady spot to relax" she told before she stopped in mid step and glanced at him "why do you ask?" she asked curiously.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:17 pm
Angelics-Destiny

The question was unexpected and he laughed. "Oh aye! About three quarters of the year." His eyes danced mischeviously. "Acutally I go out too when it's not my season, but not nearly as much. And then there's the parties. I wouldn't miss those for anything. " He enjoyed his time off. Sometimes he felt like wandering, and he might as well let others know about the planned party.

He watched her with a grin. "Maybe a bit of both? It's always fun when new people show up for the festivities. Particularly when they happen to be a very pretty female cheetah." Darnell couldn't resist wiggling his eyebrows at her again. "Excelent! Would you mind Kanani if I joined you? As you were the only one to show up, there's no point me continuing to yell up there."

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:23 pm
magnadearel

Kanani pondered over it thoughtfully "sounds like enough time I suppose..then again I wouldn't know if it was" she said thinking over it again. "I mostly wander for the time being..haven't really found a place to stay permanently or met anyone i'd like to be with" she told him, though if this goes well..Darnell may just be that one she would like to be with.

"I'm flattered.." she put in with a smile before she waited on the ground "by all means..its a free area" she told him before still slightly admiring him from a far. She then told herself to stop..she turned and walked along to find some shade.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:28 pm
Angelics-Destiny

"I am honored that you are concerned for me." He teased her. "Do not fear Kanani. There is plenty of time, and I am happy with what I do. " That was the most important thing to him. He nodded with understanding. Wandering was perfectly all right. Look ath im! He did lots of it.

"That will come with time surely. No need to rush it, and just enjoy yourself." Darnell waved his tail eagerly and bounded after her. Helping to find a nice cool, shady spot for her to relax as he entertained her with chatter and jokes.

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:37 pm
Kanani nodded her head "well..okay if you say so" she said "as long as you enjoy what you do...it should be no problem" she put in. Before she nodded her head in agreement "It always does when you apply patience" she finished. Before finding a nice shady spot and lying on her belly with her head resting on her forepaws.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games