Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ★Character Profiles★
Dantes_river's Characters Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:58 pm
Where does the truth end and the lies begin?

Student profile format:

[b][size=9]✧[/size] ✧ [size=18]✧[/size] [size=24]☽[/size][/b] [u][size=24]C[/size][size=18]haracter[/size][size=24]I[/size][size=18]nformation[/size] [/u][b] [size=24]☾[/size] [size=18]✧[/size] ✧ [size=9]✧[/size] [/b]

[b]Name:[/b]
[size=9](Your character's name here)[/size]

[b]Nickname(s):[/b]
[size=9](Any nicknames your character has here)[/size]

[b]Age:[/b]
[size=9](Your character's age here)[/size]

[b]Birth Date:[/b]
[size=9](Your character's date of birth here)[/size]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[size=9](Male or Female [unless your character is neither male nor female; then just put -null-])[/size]

[b]Race:[/b]
[size=9](Human, Vampire, Werewolf, Elf, Angel, Demon, etc.)[/size]

[b]Powers:[/b]
[size=9](List your character's powers and descriptions. Limit to 3) (Optional)[/size]

[b]Setbacks/Weaknesses:[/b]
[size=9](List the setbacks of your character's powers. If he/she has no powers, leave blank or opt out.)[/size]

[b]Occupation(s):[/b]
[size=9](What does your character do for a living?) (Optional)[/size]

[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[size=9](Straight, Bi, etc.)[/size]

[b]Pin Location:[/b]
[size=9](Everyone at NSA is given a pin with the academy's symbol, a crescent moon encircling a star, to wear. Where does your character wear it?)[/size]

[imgright](CHARACTER'S PICTURE URL HERE)[/imgright]

[b] [size=18]❤[/size] ❤ [size=9]❤[/size] [size=7]❤[/size] [/b] [u][size=18]P[/size]ersonal[/u][b] [size=7]❤[/size] [size=9]❤[/size] ❤ [size=18]❤[/size] [/b]

[b]Clothing:[/b]
[size=9](Anything your character likes wearing. Colour, Style, etc.)[/size]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[size=9](How does your character act around others or by themselves?)[/size]

[b]Likes:[/b]
[size=9](What does your character like? People, Places, Animals, Things, Activities, Foods, etc.)[/size]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[size=9](What does your character hate? People, Places, Animals, Things, Activities, Foods, etc.)[/size]

[b]Fears:[/b]
[size=9](Is your character scared of anything? Everyone has a couple of fears.)[/size]

[b]Motto(s):[/b]
[size=9](Favourite saying(s) or way of life)[/size]

[b]Personal Belongings:[/b]
[size=9](Anything of value that your character holds dear to them)[/size]

[b]Bio:[/b]
[size=9](Your character's history, what's happening currently in their life, hopes for the future, etc.)[/size]

[b]Character Flaws:[/b]
[size=9](Nobody's perfect. Name a couple of your character's flaws (minimum of 3))[/size]

heart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:28 pm

CharacterInformation

Name:
Hibiki Itou

Nickname(s):
Biki

Birth Date:
June 5th

Race:
Hybrid of Demon, Elf, Lycan, Sheikah and Vampire

Powers:
“Mm... I'd really prefer not mentioning any since I don't intend to use my powers here...”

Setbacks/Weaknesses:
“Since I refuse to use my powers, I don't think I need to answer this...”

Occupation(s):
Mechanic, Waiter, Store Clerk and Student Part-Time.

Sexuality:
“Bi-curious I guess...”

Pin Location:
“On the strap of my backpack. I don't intend to leave my bag in a locker. My belongings will remain in my sight at all times.”

User Image

Personal

Clothing:
Worn out baggy jeans with a hole here or there, a tanktop or t-shirt with videogame images or logos reading something along the lines of "Bad to the bone.” or “I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem.” across the chest, a jean jacket and a pair of combat boots with nine different types of metal in the soles. There might also be a time when he'll wear a black leather vest and black leather pants, but he's gotta be in a really rebellious mood at the time to wear it.

Personality:
He's usually very quiet and reserved around others, always cautious about who might stab him in the back. He refuses for others to be at his back so it's apparent that he'll usually keep near a corner of a room or the wall. The only times he'll approach people on his own is when he's working. If it's an unnecessary task, he won't comply. If you tick him off enough, he will get verbal and should you swing at him... Well you better hope that one hit takes him down for a long time or you're gonna regret it.

~•~ Music :: This includes listening to it, singing to it, dancing to it, playing it and just simply always having it around him.
~•~ Art :: He enjoys art of multiple kinds whether it be sculpting, painting, drawing, doodling, sewing, knitting, crocheting, metalwork or woodwork.
~•~ Literature :: Reading, writing little fantasy stories, writing his dreams down, writing poems... Just basically whatever he feels like.
~•~ Food :: Seafood, ramen... It's all gotta be made from scratch though. All of that frozen food is just not fresh enough for him.
~•~ Animals :: He's a softy for all of the animals walking on Earth. He's been taking care of the strays near his workplaces and apartment.
~•~ Colours :: Neutral colours are best, but he likes some others too. It just can't be too bright and in-your-face kind of colours.
~•~ Places :: The woods, near/under waterfalls, meadows and the sea.
~•~ Activities :: He's always doing something yet never really pays attention to scores in sports. So long as he's having fun, he's happy.
~•~ People :: Those who aren't afraid to speak their mind let alone be themselves.

Dislikes:
~•~ Music :: Crap Music. You know what I'm talking about! It's the music that just grates on your nerves!
~•~ Literature :: Twilight. Need I say more?
~•~ People :: The liars, the fakers, the vain, the stupid and the followers.
~•~ Places :: Cities... Cities are horrendous...
~•~ Animals :: Nope. Can't think of any...
~•~ Colours :: The bright neon colours. Why do you need those neon colors?! Are you trying to blind everyone?! Are you just stupid?!
~•~ Activities :: Being forced to do something to win and having no fun in it whatsoever.
~•~ Foods :: Frozen food aren't that grand... I'd rather have home grown fruits and veggies. I'd rather slaughter my own chicken and cow than let you put in those preservatives and chemicals.

Fears:
~•~ Not being able to protect those he cares for...
~•~ Clowns... They're just creepy...
~•~ Being caged...

Motto(s):
“Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can eat for a lifetime.”

Personal Belongings:
Hm... His tools, necklace, a pocketwatch from his grandfather and a pocketknife from his uncle...

Bio:
Hibiki Itou, as he states his name is, started out his journey into life nineteen years ago in a little village in the middle of a relatively large island covered in trees. This island was hidden in the Bermuda Triangle, never showing up on satellites, never being seen from space and never having any contact with the world outside of it. That is until more recently... But we're not there yet. Life on this island was rather... Old-fashioned. Fishing was done by nets being woven from nature itself or spears made from sturdy wood and rocks sharpened to points tied onto the top by thistle. Clothes were handmade and handwashed. Weaponry meant for hunting were made similar to that of the Native Americans and everyone had a job to do.

Hibiki spent most of his time as a child learning how to hunt, fish, cook, stitch clothes, make weapons, what plants were medicinal, what plants were edible and which plants were bad. These multiple skills were taught to him by all of the villagers, including his parents. When he was twelve, his father's hunting party ended up severely injured injured, but by who or what was unknown. With his father's dying breath, he gave his son a pocketwatch which was relatively old looking yet still worked. This opened up a new world for him since such technology didn't exist on the island. Asking his mother about it, she refused to answer and told young Hibiki to give the pocketwatch to her. He refused, however, because his father had given it to him... Or at least he thought it was his father.

A year later, one of the villagers accidentally slipped up by telling Hibiki that his father had been dead for a little over twelve years and that his grandfather passed away in the hunting incident. Pressing for more details, the man told him that he was actually the boy's uncle and the only other partial demon on the island. The demonic blood running through his veins came from off the island and his mother didn't want the young boy to learn of this and try finding out where exactly his father, grandfather and uncle came from. His uncle showed the boy his pocketknife before telling him he could keep it. This didn't completely sit well with the boy and he ended up confronting his mother about why she had lied to him all these years. She was surprised, but finally asked how he found out about it. When he told her that his uncle told him, she told him to stay in their little home before leaving.

Hibiki, being as curious as he was, followed her as quietly as he could only to find out she was telling the chief that his uncle was introducing the boy to the world off the island; a forbidden zone. The chief made it rather clear that he knew that day was coming and that the uncle was to be killed in the dark of the night while Hibiki was to be locked away from the outside world. Not wanting to see his uncle killed, he ran off to find and warn him of his mother's and the chieftain's decision. When he found his uncle and tried to warn him, the uncle told the boy of a boat that would take him to the world he came from and that he'd planned on returning there to his wife and children in that outside world. Agreeing to get all of his belongings and going with his uncle, he ran back home and packed up all he could in a handwoven basket used for gathering food. The two got on the boat and soon enough, left the island just as the sun was setting. That was how he got off the island.

Once on what seemed to be a larger version of the island, his uncle came across his family waiting for him and introduced the young Hibiki to them as his nephew. For the next five years, he learned about how life off of his home island worked and adapted rather quickly to the new world rather quickly. Although he is nineteen he is only in his sophomore year of school due to having lost his temper and getting expelled from multiple schools. Not wanting to bother his uncle anymore, he got himself multiple jobs to support himself in his small apartment and is trying to focus more on his schoolwork and anger management. He's really quite intelligent, but due to his temper and being a hybrid, he is highly unstable and temperamental. He hopes he can control this anger issue of his so as to better his future and be able to make friends.

Character Flaws:
~•~ Temper :: His temper gets the best of him at times and he ends up hurting those he gets close to...
~•~ Curiosity :: He gets a little too curious at times...
~•~ Mind :: He tends to overthink things and can even get irritating to some people when he speaks about topics he's read about. Heck, most people don't like getting his two cents whatsoever.

Dantes_river

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Dantes_river

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image
xXxHibiki ItouxXx

§ Location :: ~ §
§ Status :: ~ §
§ Thoughts :: ~ §
§ Company :: ~ §
§ Out.Of.Control :: ~ §

Where were you when our hearts were bleeding?
Where were you when it all crashed down?

xXxText Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

xXxText Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

How long can you stand the pain?
How long will you hide your face?

[imgleft]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll195/msxlooser/anime/tumblr_lz7fvx5prm1r7eykro1_500-2.jpg[/imgleft][align=center][u][color=white]xXx[/color][size=18][color=crimson]H[/color][/size]ibiki [size=18][color=crimson]I[/color][/size]tou[color=white]xXx[/color][/u]

[color=darkseagreen]§[/color][size=9][color=seagreen][b]Location ::[/b] [I] ~ [/I][/color][/size][color=darkseagreen]§[/color]
[color=lightseagreen]§[/color][size=9][color=seagreen][b]Status ::[/b] [I] ~ [/I][/color][/size][color=lightseagreen]§[/color]
[color=darkseagreen]§[/color][size=9][color=seagreen][b]Thoughts ::[/b] [I] ~ [/I][/color][/size][color=darkseagreen]§[/color]
[color=lightseagreen]§[/color][size=9][color=seagreen][b]Company ::[/b] [I] ~ [/I][/color][/size][color=lightseagreen]§[/color]
[color=darkseagreen]§[/color][size=9][color=seagreen][b]Out.Of.Control ::[/b] [I] ~ [/I][/color][/size][color=darkseagreen]§[/color]
[/align]
[align=right]“[size=9][color=royalblue]Where were you when our hearts were bleeding?
Where were you when it all crashed down?[/color][/size]”[/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][color=white]xXx[/color][color=crimson]T[/color]ext Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

[color=white]xXx[/color][color=crimson]T[/color]ext Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

[color=white]xXx[/color][color=crimson]T[/color]ext Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[align=left]“[size=9][color=blueviolet]How long can you stand the pain?
How long will you hide your face?[/color][/size]”[/align]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:01 pm

CharacterInformation

Name:
Kim, Tasso

Nickname(s):
Taz as in the Tasmanian Devil, Shayde or Shadowheart

Birth Date:
June 21st

Race:
Shadowalker - Ask if you want to know what it is and their history.
His records have him labelled as 'Demon' although it doesn't really specify what kind.

Powers:
“I don't intend to use my powers here nor does Runealis so we aren't telling you.”

Shadow Roads, shadow manipulation, shadow butterflies and ice although it's not mentioned in any records.

Setbacks/Weaknesses:
“An unnecessary thing to do...”

Light, but it isn't mentioned in his records.

Occupation(s):
Student.

Sexuality:
“... Did you really just ask me about which way I swing?”

Pin Location:
“I put it... In that pocket inside the pocket of my jeans. Yep. It's a stupid pin. Did you think I'd be proud about being forced into going to school? If you did, you're a freaking retard...”

User ImageUser Image

Personal

Clothing:
“Are you a pervert or something, creeper?”

He normally wears clothes that are easy to move around in and are comfortable. This is usually made up of jeans and a long-sleeved shirt or an outfit that makes him look like he's a ninja. He refuses to wear shoes at all and considering he spends a lot of time in the Shadow Roads, he doesn't need any shoes. He also wears sunglasses most of the time or a ninja mask, depending on the time of day.

Personality:
“You tell me, Mr. Investigator.”

As is his personality, he seems very sarcastic and grumpy through his words and actions when the truth is that he's actually pretty kind. He just doesn't want to be hurt again. His thoughts made up the reasoning of distancing himself and pretending to be a complete jerkwad so as to keep from getting close to anyone. It has also repeated that he would only be endangering others if he got too attached and an enemy found out about it.

~•~ Music :: This includes listening to it, singing to it, dancing to it, playing it and just simply always having it around him. He mostly does the singing, dancing and playing of this in private.
~•~ Art :: Sewing, drawing, water painting and doodling. These are private things he does.
~•~ Literature :: Reading, writing stories, writing dreams down, writing poems... Just basically whatever he feels like.
~•~ Food :: Ramen and bentos made by Hayden. He's a good chef.
~•~ The Shadow Roads :: It's dark and can freeze outsiders from the inside out whether it be from the eyes being open or inhaling. This means that there are no retards.
~•~ Colors :: Neutral or dark colors are best, but he likes some others too. It just can't be too bright and in-your-face kind of colors nor pink.
~•~ Places :: The woods, near/under waterfalls, meadows and the sea... And dark places...
~•~ Training :: He's very athletic and well-built, but he's also fast. He's usually doing flips, scaling walls, etc. to stay in shape.
~•~ The Night :: It's the time when the moon's out. Duh.

Dislikes:
~•~ Music :: Crap Music. You know what I'm talking about! It's the music that just grates on your nerves.
~•~ People :: People in general. He thinks it's better to be unattached to anything.
~•~ The Sun/Day :: The sun is evil and gives me a headache... Besides that, more people are active during the day.
~•~ Colors :: The bright neon colors. Why do you need those neon colors?! Are you trying to blind everyone?! Are you just stupid?!
~•~ Activities :: Being forced to do something he doesnt want to do.
~•~ Foods :: The crap food anyone besides me or Hayden makes...

Fears:
~•~ Light...
~•~ Love...
~•~ Psychiatrists...

Motto(s):
“Ignorance is your new best friend.”

Personal Belongings:
His necklace, multiple piercings and several knives and wires hidden beneath his clothes.

Bio:
“My past? You might hate me worse if you knew or probably pity me... I hate pity parties....”

It's unsure of where he came from before what you will soon read since he can't remember most of it himself, but his life "started" when he was about five years old. He'd been found by a clan of shadow magic assassins as he was sneaking into their kitchen to steal food. This clan had been shocked that they had an intruder since the only way into their homeland was through the Shadow Roads and the clan leader's only son wound up getting into a fight with the young boy only to be bitten by the boy and have him climb on top of a pantry just out of reach. When he tried to escape, however, the clan leader personally caught him by blinding him with a flashbang. That's right. He used a flash grenade on the boy.

When the clan finally got him to settle down and he got his sight back, his captors tried getting him to speak. They tried for hours just trying to get him to tell them who he was working for, how he could travel so easily through the Shadow Roads and many other questions. He eventually cleared it up that he was incapable of speech at the time, his only sounds being that of a whimper, a growl, a hiss or a cough, by that of the clan leader's wife slipping into his mind. Most of his mind, however, had been enshrouded by a darkness that refused to move. This led to his start of being part of the clan, but always having someone watching him in case he tried to escape again.

After living with the clan for about a year, he was able to speak and seemed like any normal child only with a mind that worked a mile a minute. The clan leader had taken a liking to him over this time period while searching for any record of his existence and since he found no clues as to who the boy might be, he took him in as his own son. Teaching the odd young boy their ways and having him show the clan what he could do with his own shadow talents, he received the nickname Shayde since they didn't know what else to call him. The clan leader's son even got along with him in the beginning. They also found that his speed, eating habits and his temper matched that of the human's creation of Taz the Tasmanian Devil which eventually led to him getting the official name of Tasso.

The happiness of having a family ended abruptly, however, after about six years of living with this clan of shadow manipulators. The elder boy that had become Tasso's older brother had started disliking the younger boy due to his advancement in his abilities starting to surpass his own. In a jealousy induced rage, he assassinated the clan leader's wife in an attempt to have the boy executed for betrayal. Unfortunately, his plan backfired severely when Tasso caught him just after the act. This had shocked Tasso to the point that he blacked out, but by the time he came to, the entire Shadow Clan's home had been turned into ruin.

Not knowing where else to go, he ran off into the woods in the human realm without looking back. The most he could remember was the elder boy's vicious smile as he stood over his step-mother's corpse. He didn't speak a word for several months in the woods before an assassin found him and brought him, unwillingly, to one of the assassin headquarters. They asked him what had happened since he had become one of the clan members and it'd become well-known throughout the brotherhood. His only response to them was that he couldn't remember. It wasn't a complete lie since he couldn't remember anything past that vicious smile in the moonlight.

Tasso has spent the last five or six years inside the brotherhood, but they have enrolled him in school so as to catch up with the present day teenagers. He wasn't sent alone though. No, he was given an infamous assassin to come along with him so as to recapture some of his memories he lacks. They warned him that if the male known as Runealis Sareila started becoming odd, he was to remove him from the area and send him back to headquarters.

Character Flaws:
~•~ Personality :: He seems antisocial and detached, but he's really just trying to remain as far away from emotional betrayal as he can. Should someone break down his barrier, they'll see the real him.
~•~ Barriers :: He's created an emotional barrier to keep from letting people in, but he isn't a professional at keeping it solid. It has it's cracks, but it's up to other people to find these cracks to get him to open up.
~•~ Crowds :: He isn't comfortable around crowds of people.

Dantes_river

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Dantes_river

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image
RunealisSareila & TassoKim  
Feeling :: ~
Company ::
~

I'm not strong enough to stay away; can't run from you
I just run back to you
Like a moth I'm drawn into your flame
Say my name, but it's not the same...

xxxxx
User Image

xxxText Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

xxxText Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

xxxText Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

User Image
xxxxx
As I lay here dying; everything will be ok
I will not stop trying; never thout it would end this way
As I lay here screaming; everything will be ok
All these years I've thrown away

User Image

[imgleft]http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr150/Yuuki_020/avatarGackt.gif[/imgleft][align=center][color=silver][b][size=9]✧[/size] ✧ [size=18]✧[/size] [size=24]☽[/size][/b][/color] [color=darkorchid][u][size=18]R[/size]unealis[size=18]S[/size]areila [/u][/color] [size=18]&[/size] [color=steelblue][u][size=18]T[/size]asso[size=18]K[/size]im [/u][/color][color=silver][b] [size=24]☾[/size] [size=18]✧[/size] ✧ [size=9]✧[/size]  [/b][/color]
[size=9][color=darkcyan]Feeling ::[/color] [color=blueviolet]~
Company ::[/color] [color=darkcyan]~[/color][/size][/align]

[align=right][size=9]“[color=violetred][I]I'm not strong enough to stay away; can't run from you
I just run back to you
Say my name, but it's not the same...[/I][/color]”[/size]
[u][color=white]xxxxx[/color][/u]
[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w100/NumberOneJedi/Icons/Discworld-dontkillwhenbadlydressedb.jpg[/IMG][/align]

[list][list][list][color=white]xxx[/color][color=slategrey]T[/color]ext Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

[color=white]xxx[/color][color=slategrey]T[/color]ext Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

[color=white]xxx[/color][color=slategrey]T[/color]ext Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text[/list][/list][/list]

[align=left][img]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n183/omganeljay/icons/red.png[/img]
[size=9]“[color=violetred][I]As I lay here dying; everything will be ok
All these years I've thrown away[/I][/color]”[/size][/align]

[imgright]http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad68/angel3452/Uke/lokiolder.jpg[/imgright]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:57 pm

CharacterInformation

Name:
Sareila, Runealis

Nickname(s):
Rune, Christian, Romeo, Jack, Altaïr, Ezio, Demetri... There’s just too many to name.

Birth Date:
April 21st

Race:
Endless - Ask if you want to know what it is and their history.

Powers:
“I do not intend to use my powers here so I'll keep my abilities to myself...”

Setbacks/Weaknesses:
“An unnecessary question after my last answer.”

Occupation(s):
Student.

Sexuality:
“I refuse to answer due to it not being important...”

Pin Location:
“It's attached to my ponytail...”

User Image

Personal

Clothing:
“What?”
His clothes usually consist of outfits similar to that of his picture, but he can dress like a normal person with things like t-shirts and jeans. He actually looks rather well in a tuxedo as well. ;3 Kidding~ But he hasn't worn a tux in a long time.

Personality:
“I'm usually pretty calm and collected...”
A free-spirited guy all-in-all. He's a sweet, but relatively reserved kind of guy. He's always either calm or cheerful on the outside while actually somewhat confused and sad on the inside. To put it simply, he is conflicted about events in his past and his occupation but would rather keep living each day like it's his last day. He will become unstable in his emotions, exposing real emotions if he should have a flashback.

~•~ Music :: This includes listening to it, singing to it, dancing to it and playing it.
~•~ Art :: Sewing, drawing, water painting and doodling. These are private things he does, but sometimes draws/paints pictures as a hobby for other people.
~•~ Literature :: Reading, writing stories, writing dreams down, writing poems... Just basically whatever he feels like. He used to write in journals about daily events, but his "master" took them away from him.
~•~ Food :: Just cooking in general. He also loves sweets~
~•~ Colors :: Neutral or dark colors are best, but he likes some others too. It just can't be too bright and in-your-face kind of colors.
~•~ Places :: The woods, near/under waterfalls, meadows and the sea...
~•~ Training :: He's very athletic and well-built, but he's also fast. He's usually doing flips, scaling walls, etc. to stay in shape.
~•~ The Night :: It's far more peaceful than the day.

Dislikes:
~•~ Music :: Crap Music. You know what I'm talking about! It's the music that just grates on your nerves.
~•~ People :: “Stay your blade. Do not shed the blood of an innocent.” One of the three tenants to being an assassin.
~•~ The "Master" :: He doesn't like me remembering some things... And seems to find leaving me in the dark as the best option. I will figure it out though...
~•~ Colors :: The bright neon colors. Why do you need those neon colors? Are you trying to blind everyone?
~•~ Activities :: Sports are meant for fun...

Fears:
~•~ Slaying an innocent...
~•~ Getting in trouble again...
~•~ What he cannot remember...
~•~ Involving innocents in his occupation...

Motto(s):
“Nothing is true. All things are permitted.”

Personal Belongings:
His knives and wires hidden on his being. All else was taken away by his "master".

Bio:
“My past? I'll tell you what I know...”

It's unsure of when he was born exactly since few records of him exists, even he can't remember, but he does know that he owes the Brotherhood of Assassins for taking him in when he had no idea who he was. His life, or lives, have been a constant struggle of questions with no real answers. Any answers he's gotten in his time have been through flashbacks that have been repeated more than once. You question this knowledge and why he has so many nicknames? Well, we'll tell you as best as we can.

Runealis Sareila was born in Transylvania already deceased many years ago, or so they thought, but before they could bury him a soft cry was heard from within the casket. Opening the wooden box, the saddened parents found that their child was alive. It was a miracle! They raised him separated from their other children due to the fact that they believed he was blessed after having risen from the grave once. Living a lonely life with only the company of books, a maid and his parents visiting every once in a while, the boy grew curious over the world and yet his parents refused him to leave the room, fearing the worst might happen.

As he grew to be ten years old, a fire erupted in the house during the night and the boy couldn't escape through the door. He then chose to escape from the window in which he was able to catch a branch of a nearby tree. Unfortunately, he fell from the high branch of the tree a few brief moments later and smacked his head against a rock forcing him into a deep sleep. When he awoke, he was underneath the tree with no idea who he was let alone why he was there near a burnt down mansion. He lived on the streets for a while, moving from town to town in order to keep surviving and not be caught. And in one of these towns, he found the brotherhood who gave him the name Runealis Sareila.

He was raised by the head assassin, being taught how to be an assassin due to having been caught with his talents of blending in with a crowd and pickpocketing. As he was being initiated into the brotherhood, however, he wouldn't let them cut his left hand's ring finger off as proof of his dedication to the brotherhood. Instead, he had the head assassin, now called master, just put a burn mark around the finger as his sign of dedication. His aging seemed to stop by the time he reached seventeen with still no recollection of who he was before becoming Runealis Sareila. He did have dreams about people and a room he felt he should know, but couldn't quite put a name to their faces.

Throughout the years following his actual initiation into the assassin brotherhood, he'd done several tasks for the man called master under aliases. Of course, during these missions, he slipped up more than once or twice and let his heart make his choices for him. He fell in love with a female ninja and yet they were always torn apart by a cruel twist of fate. He also managed to whack his head more than once or twice and lost his memory several times.

Romeo Montague and Juliet Capulet who committed suicide for each other from Shakespeare? It was him and that ninja woman. Anastasia and Demetri? It was them again. Christian and Satine from the Moulin Rouge? It was them yet again. Something was drawing them together up until Jack Dawson "drowned" after the Titanic sank. He hadn't returned to the assassins after that, but had washed up onto the shore of a fey realm. He made friends with the faerie princess and her bodyguard and was eventually part of the fey society as another of the princess' bodyguards. Due to his lack of memory from lack of oxygen during his time in the water, the princess had given him the name Rune and the trio lived happily in peace...

Then the female bodyguard went missing after a brief meeting with him by the river. The princess tried to defend his innocence in the other fey's disappearance, but many didn't believe her nor his own defense... This was followed by a brief flashback when someone had said he was an outsider that brought such ruin upon their little kingdom. Finding no other way but to accept the guilt of her disappearance, Runealis slid back into his assassin demeanor and laughed at their words. He told the fey that he had hidden the female's body and no one would ever find her before he vanished I to the night. It was a lie, but he knew no peace would be found in trying to defend his innocence.

A few years of running from the fey, he came across the brotherhood again and was welcomed back with open arms. He still misses most of his memories, including those of his past lover, but he knows he won't get a straight answer from his master. Now he travels with a young boy by the name of Tasso to a school they've enrolled him in to get some of his memories back. He has been told that should he be set up in a situation of a fight, Tasso is to deal with the problem.

Character Flaws:
~•~ Personality :: He seems to do as instructed more often than not which might make him seem like he's only existing to follow the instruction of others.
~•~ Memory :: He is missing most of his memories, but certain events can trigger any of these memories in which he becomes emotionally unstable.
~•~ People :: He puts innocent bystanders over himself, but still below that of targets he's been asked to deal with.

Dantes_river

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Dantes_river

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:14 am
User Image
RunealisSareila & TassoKim  
~

I'm not strong enough to stay away; can't run from you
I just run back to you
Say my name, but it's not the same...

xxxxx
User Image

xxxText Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

User Image
xxxxx
As I lay here dying; everything will be ok
All these years I've thrown away

User Image

[imgleft]http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr150/Yuuki_020/avatarGackt.gif[/imgleft][align=center][color=silver][b][size=9]✧[/size] ✧ [size=18]✧[/size] [size=24]☽[/size][/b][/color] [color=darkorchid][u][size=18]R[/size]unealis[size=18]S[/size]areila [/u][/color] [size=18]&[/size] [color=steelblue][u][size=18]T[/size]asso[size=18]K[/size]im [/u][/color][color=silver][b] [size=24]☾[/size] [size=18]✧[/size] ✧ [size=9]✧[/size]  [/b][/color]
[size=9][color=darkcyan]Feeling ::[/color] [color=blueviolet]~
Company ::[/color] [color=darkcyan]~[/color][/size][/align]

[align=right][size=9]“[color=violetred][I]I'm not strong enough to stay away; can't run from you
I just run back to you
Say my name, but it's not the same...[/I][/color]”[/size]
[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w100/NumberOneJedi/Icons/Discworld-dontkillwhenbadlydressedb.jpg[/IMG][/align]

[list][list][list][color=white]xxx[/color][color=slategrey]T[/color]ext Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

[color=white]xxx[/color][color=slategrey]T[/color]ext Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

[color=white]xxx[/color][color=slategrey]T[/color]ext Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text[/list][/list][/list]

[align=left][img]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n183/omganeljay/icons/red.png[/img]
[size=9]“[color=violetred][I]As I lay here dying; everything will be ok
All these years I've thrown away[/I][/color]”[/size][/align]

[imgright]http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad68/angel3452/Uke/lokiolder.jpg[/imgright]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:28 am

CharacterInformation

Name:
Hiel, Vańa

Nickname(s):
Kenshin Himura, Hitokiri Battousai, Battousai the Manslayer, or Cirdan... Preferably Cirdan...

Birth Date:
April 14th

Race:
Humanoid alien, but is labeled as simply human.

Powers:
“Uh... Unsurpassed swordsmanship...?”

Setbacks/Weaknesses:
“Society...?”

Couples are quite the distraction, especially ones with conflict.

Occupation(s):
Student.

Sexuality:
“...... Is this a question that’s required to attend a school?”

Pin Location:
“I placed it on my backpack strap as I find it an unnecessary accessory.”

User Image

Personal

Clothing:
“Currently or most often?”

Whilst he was once a samurai, he has adapted to the more Westernized modern day attire of today’s youth. His pants mostly consist of blue jeans and khakis, sometimes in the style of shorts depending on the temperature. His shirts are, oftentimes, sarcastic and witty remarkable t-shirts or plaid shirts. As for shoes, he prefers black, brown, or khaki colored boots.

Personality:
“I’ve been told I’m relatively introverted and have an obsessive compulsive disorder for cleanliness and promptness. I can’t really judge myself on that so I suppose I’ll have to take it at face value.”

As stated, he is quite the introvert based on his life prior to the current time. He has an excuse though! He literally doesn’t go outside of his house into the more active lands called cities. His property, actually the property of a... friend, has most of the necessities for survival such as that of crops, herbs, and a freshwater well. Meat and seafood comes often from another... friend.

He does have a temper about some things albeit he has a pretty good handle on it so he doesn’t go around biting peoples heads off every ten seconds. He also has a slight obsessive compulsive disorder that tends to reflect on his cleaning habits, prompt behavior, and daily meals.

On occasion, he can seem a little depressed and more antisocial than usual, but nothing he does is done with malicious intent.

~•~ Music :: This includes listening to it, singing to it, writing it, and even playing it. The latter three options are more private, but he will sing and play it openly if pushed to do so.
~•~ Art :: Sewing, drawing, and making origami. Unlike with music, this is a more open subject with him.
~•~ Literature :: Reading, writing stories, writing dreams down, writing poems... Just basically whatever he feels like.
~•~ Food :: He finds it enjoyable making meals for other people as “Food tastes better with companions.” Sake is also enjoyable when drinking in moderation.
~•~ The Evil Angel :: It's a giant robot like those in most space anime with an AI unit of excessively futuristic abilities. Due to previous conditions, it has become a natural “safe space” for him and the maintenance on it also comforts him in a way.
~•~ Colors :: Neutral or dark colors are best, but he likes some others too. It just can't be neon colors.
~•~ Places :: The woods, near/under waterfalls, meadows and the sea... And his garden...
~•~ Training :: He's very athletic and well-built, but he's also fast. He's often practicing his swordsmanship as well as his more current hobby of archery.
~•~ The Night :: It's the time when the moon's out. Duh.

Dislikes:
~•~ People :: Crowds make him uncomfortable, but he’s trying to get back out into the world by coming here.
~•~ Places :: Cities... Cities are horrendous... And certain places in Japan. It just brings back bad memories.
~•~ Lights :: Certain types of lights give him headaches.
~•~ Colors :: The bright neon colors. Much like certain types of light, these glaringly bright colors can give him a headache.
~•~ Activities :: Being forced to do something he doesnt want to do.
~•~ Foods :: Fastfood, restaurants, and cafes. Some people are just nasty and there’s all of those faux foods that bother him.
~•~ References :: He hates when people call him a ginger just because he has red hair. He also gets uncomfortable and somewhat agitated when people ask him about certain topics.

Fears:
~•~ The past...
~•~ Love...
~•~ Psychiatrists...

Motto(s):
“We live, we breathe, we die.”
or...
“Is this the way it’s gotta be? I have nothing left to give.”
or...
“Sorrow has left me here.”

Personal Belongings:
A Bluetooth that connects to the Evil Angel, an advanced laptop, a small hideaway knife, and a reversed blade katana.

Bio:
“Of course you’d ask about that....”

For those who’ve ever read manga and/or watched anime, they’d easily be able to piece together the similarities between him and the main character of Rurouni Kenshin. Why it is this way or how it came to be is uncertain, his very existence bringing to question the way history has been recorded, but he will begrudgingly admit to certain similarities in their stories.

His first memories were those of being cared for by multiple women in what he could only guess to be the slave trade or gypsies of some kind in feudal Japan. That’s correct. His journey through life started back during the age of the samurai. Unfortunately for this group of travelers, their journey stopped when they were all slaughtered by bandits and the bandits were slaughtered by a wandering swordswoman. This woman, feeling pity for the boy, took him in and trained him in the art of the sword. Years later, against the woman’s advice, the boy would step into the cruel world once again only he would become an assassin with his swordsmanship than much of anything else.

As an assassin for a set group in this time era, there would come complications and a tale of love and betrayal. This tale would leave both the physical scar of an X on his face and a broken heart in his chest for years to come. And after such a tale, Vańa Hiel would eventually find himself jumping through time from the age of the samurai to the time of space travel. It was during this same era time jump that he would acquire what most would call the Evil Angel just to spend an extended period of time drifting through space all by himself.

Some time would pass and as of ten years ago, Vańa Hiel would have finally crashed back down to Earth where a fey taking on the occupation of a doctor would once again take the estranged redhead under his wing. As compensation for being cared for by this fey, he took on the act of a housekeeper and bodyguard. Unfortunately for him, this same exact fey would be the one to discover he was some kind of humanoid alien and take it upon himself to enroll Vańa Hiel into this school in order to try reconnecting with the world he felt wouldn’t be too thrilled at having still lurking about. This fey, a halfbred faerie-dark elf hybrid by the name of Elrick, would be labeled as his legal guardian and emergency contact within the school and the city in which it dwells.

Character Flaws:
~•~ Personality :: He seems antisocial and detached, but he's really just pretty awkward around other people due to his upbringing and new discovery of being inhuman. Though he’s taken a personal oath never to kill again upon crashing back down to Earth, he has a heavy concern for people learning that he was once an assassin back in feudal Japan.
~•~ Intimacy :: Whilst having been engaged at one point, he does not do well in understanding the concept of love. Merely bringing up the subject sends him into distress.
~•~ Crowds :: He isn't too comfortable around crowds of people. They might discover who he used to be and it’s not exactly something he wants out in the open.

Dantes_river

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Dantes_river

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:30 am
User Image
VańaHiel  
~

It must have been inside my head.
I've lost the hope that I have lived,
and now, at last, it comes to pass.
We sleep, we dream, we have no less.
Along the path we lost our way.
It's all a game that I must play,
and now the weak that fall
return to ash, defeated after all.

Let go. We know this kind of life.
We live, we breathe, we die.
They call me to the light, forever lost inside.
With every dream we find,
we feed, we burn, we lie.
The fall of humankind, the everlasting light.
Fade away to the wicked world we left,
and I become the dark of you.
Say a prayer for the wounded heart within
as I become the dark of you.
Let go. Save this selfish world.

xxxxx
User Image

User Image
xxxxx
I have nothing left to give.
You were made to make it hurt,
disappear into the dirt.
Carry me to Heaven's arms,
light the way and let me go.
Suddenly, the lights go out.
Let forever drag me down.
I will fight for one last breath.
I will fight until the end,
and I will find the enemy within
‘cause I can feel it crawl beneath my skin.

Dear Agony, just let go of me.
Suffer slowly.
Is this the way it's gotta be?
Don't bury me, faceless enemy.
I'm so sorry.
Dear Agony, I feel nothing anymore...

[align=center][IMG]https://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e376/batuman1123/kenshin1.jpg[/IMG]
[color=silver][b][size=9]✧[/size] ✧ [size=18]✧[/size] [size=24]☽[/size][/b][/color] [color=orangered][u][size=18]V[/size]ańa[size=18]H[/size]iel [/u][/color] [color=silver][b] [size=24]☾[/size] [size=18]✧[/size] ✧ [size=9]✧[/size]  [/b][/color]
[size=9][color=dodgerblue]Feeling ::[/color] [color=steelblue]~
Company ::[/color] [color=dodgerblue]~[/color][/size][/align]

[align=left][size=9]“[color=darkred][I]It must have been inside my head.
I've lost the hope that I have lived,
and now, at last, it comes to pass.
We sleep, we dream, we have no less.
Along the path we lost our way.
It's all a game that I must play,
and now the weak that fall
return to ash, defeated after all.

Let go. We know this kind of life.
We live, we breathe, we die.
They call me to the light, forever lost inside.
With every dream we find,
we feed, we burn, we lie.
The fall of humankind, the everlasting light.
Fade away to the wicked world we left,
and I become the dark of you.
Say a prayer for the wounded heart within
as I become the dark of you.
Let go. Save this selfish world.[/I][/color]”[/size]
[IMG]https://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae169/DukeCheesehead4/Samurai X/SamuraiXResized1.jpg[/IMG][/align]

[list][list][list][color=white]xxx[/color][color=slategrey]T[/color]ext Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

[align=right][img]https://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e376/batuman1123/protectedimagephp.jpg[/img]
[size=9]“[color=darkred][I]I have nothing left to give.
You were made to make it hurt,
disappear into the dirt.
Carry me to Heaven's arms,
light the way and let me go.
Suddenly, the lights go out.
Let forever drag me down.
I will fight for one last breath.
I will fight until the end,
and I will find the enemy within
‘cause I can feel it crawl beneath my skin.

Dear Agony, just let go of me.
Suffer slowly.
Don't bury me, faceless enemy.
I'm so sorry.
Dear Agony, I feel nothing anymore...[/I][/color]”[/size][/align]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:27 am

CharacterInformation

Name:
di Bondone, Giulio

Nickname(s):
Giulio, Mad Dog, or Cucciolo (Puppy)

Birth Date:
November 4th

Race:
Halfbred Human-Demon.

Powers:
“.......?”

Setbacks/Weaknesses:
“......?”
Bloodlust plain and simple.

Occupation(s):
Student.

Sexuality:
“......?”
Bi-curious

Pin Location:
“......”
Somewhere in his backpack.

User Image

Personal

Clothing:
“Currently?”

He’s often seen with a red t-shirt beneath a jacket of some kind, black leather gloves and a pair of black jeans and boots. Depending on his mood, he also has a dark red scarf to keep warm or to hide behind.

Personality:
“Quiet.”

Giulio is indeed a quiet guy, oftentimes blending into the background until something causes him to be noticed. He is capable of being open with people of his own volition, but he’s not known to do so very often due to believing his interests are not appealing to others. He tends to be a little fidgety also. At least that’s how he behaves on most occasions.

Given the opportunity, and an entirely uninterested or aggravated demeanor, he can seem relatively cold and perhaps a little hostile. His hands will stop being super fidgety but they will still be somewhat active.

And then there’s the part of him that earned him a name referring to a vicious animal. This part of him most commonly comes out from hiding when directed to by his legal guardians, when he gets injured or simply put in a fight, and when he makes physical contact with people for an extended period of time. According to his guardians, this part of him is very predatory and tends to make him appear to be a serial killer.

~•~ Music :: ... in increments. He can play the violin and oftentimes sings along with songs to himself, but he isn’t obsessive about it.
~•~ Art :: Doodling. It’s a side hobby.
~•~ Literature :: Reading a variety of books ranging from comics to novels and writing poetry.
~•~ Knives :: Oh boy does he love playing with knives. He’s the guy that will intentionally bring a knife, or several knives, to a gun fight. Sharpening them and practicing how to use them keeps him occupied too.
~•~ Heartbeats :: The pulsing of a heartbeat can be soothing to him.
~•~ Colors :: Neutral, pastels or dark colors are best to him.
~•~ Places :: The woods and gardens. They’re usually pretty quiet and relaxing.
~•~ Blood :: At least when it’s warm. It doesn’t matter if it’s yours or his so long as it’s warm.
~•~ The Night :: It's more like he enjoys looking up at the moon and stars than anything else. The plus is the world’s less active than in the daylight hours.

Dislikes:
~•~ Music :: Crap Music aka the music that just grates on your nerves. He also doesn’t like people pushing him to play the violin or sing. It’s just a hobby to him.
~•~ People :: Crowds make him uncomfortable, but he’s capable of being around them.
~•~ Places :: He’s not really a city person even though he spends a lot of time in cities. It’s too busy and cramped for him.
~•~ Knives :: Having them taken away from him is more like it. Or if they snap. It’s pretty upsetting for him and has gotten people bit.
~•~ Colors :: The bright neon colors. They’re much too bright although he can understand wearing them during the night so you won’t get run over.
~•~ Heartbeats :: After an extended period of time, a pulsing heartbeat can drag out his predatory mannerisms that want to make it stop beating.
~•~ Blood :: When it cools and simply starts to coagulate, the texture bothers him and causes his predatory mannerisms to get bored.
~•~ References :: He disapproves of being considered as a serial killer when he’s just doing his job.

Fears:
~•~ Being abandoned...
~•~ Losing his guardians...
~•~ Psychiatrists...

Motto(s):
“There’s no pain that I won’t go through even if I have to die for you.”
or...
“Una morte orribile attende traditori.”
((Translates to:: A horrible death awaits traitors.))

Personal Belongings:
A small arsenal of knives ranging from pocketknives to kitchen knives to a khukuri.

Bio:
“It’s not that interesting...”

Giulio was born in Italy to a hellhound of a mother and a simple human of a father. Unlike most children, however, he was brought up amongst the Italian mafia where he didn’t simply get an education on normal school subjects. No, he was given an education on how his family worked and how to blend in without actually blending in. The mafia was part of what held his home together.

Whilst most picture the mafia with guns galore, he was more well-versed with a blade than a gun and so it became his signature weapon of choice. It’s not that he doesn’t know how to use one, but rather that he prefers a knife over a gun. It was also during his upbringing that the family discovered his certain oddities. Even though they attempted to correct it, the dark tendencies he had seemed impossible to stop much less control. This earned him the position of a silent professional hitman for the mafia that he still carries to this day.

Once upon a time ago, his behavior in being said hitman had hit a bit of a rough patch of sorts revealing his rabid dog persona. Such a behavior earned him several weeks of being “grounded” in the main house. What happened to his biological parents is uncertain, but he’s known for some time that they’re no longer around.

As of the past few months, however, he’s moved somewhat closer to the school with his guardians due to having “business” in the area.

Character Flaws:
~•~ Personality :: He’s often confused to be mean and hostile, but he isn’t entirely evil. He’s actually a pretty curious and sweet too.
~•~ Bloodlust :: The strength of it comes and goes, but he has a good handle on it. At least he does until he’s had physical contact with a living person for an extensive amount of time. This is why he wears gloves. When it takes over entirely, he tends to black out even though he’s still actively going around. He just won’t remember any of it after he’s settled back down.
~•~ Dependency :: Giulio tends to be a little too dependent on his guardians, his knives, and the one friendly face that accepts him as is: Sam. His guardians tend to his every need and make arrangements as is necessary. His knives calm him when he’s out and about whether they’re in use or not. Sam is capable of translating everything he does that may seem aggressive or hostile into friendlier mannerisms.

Dantes_river

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Dantes_river

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:29 am
User Image
Giulio diBondone  
~

The darkness of night falls around my soul,
and the hunter within loses control.
— Gotta let it out, gotta let it out
This demon inside has ahold of me,
clenching its power, trying to break free.
— Gotta let it out, gotta let it out.

Move fast, baby, don't be slow.
Step aside, reload, time to go.
I can't seem to control all this rage that's inside me.
Pullin' shots, aimin' dots. Yeah, I don't miss.
Branded by fire, born in the abyss,
red hot temper, I just can't resist
all this vengeance inside me.

xxxxx
User Image

User Image
xxxxx
Embrace the darkness that's within me.
No hiding in the shadows anymore.
When this wickedness consumes me,
nothing can save you and there's no way out.
I'm a wildfire you won't tame.
Igniting my temper, can't put out my flame.
There's no way to contain this storm swelling inside me.

I'm a bomb you can't defuse.
Might just accept you're gonna lose,
can't turn down, I refuse to hold back anymore.
All of these voices inside my head
blinding my sight in a curtain of red.
Frustration is getting bigger -
Bang, bang, bang. Pull my Devil Trigger!
When the night ends, it's not over.
We fight through to get closer
like a silver bullet piercing through.
I throw myself into you.

[align=center][img]https://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss131/SoraYoru/Lucky Dog/ldog_06_1024.jpg[/img]
[color=silver][b][size=9]✧[/size] ✧ [size=18]✧[/size] [size=24]☽[/size][/b][/color] [color=purple][u][size=18]G[/size]iulio di[size=18]B[/size]ondone [/u][/color][color=silver][b] [size=24]☾[/size] [size=18]✧[/size] ✧ [size=9]✧[/size]  [/b][/color]
[size=9][color=darkorchid]Feeling ::[/color] [color=orchid]~
Company ::[/color] [color=darkorchid]~[/color][/size][/align]

[align=left][size=9]“[color=red][i]The darkness of night falls around my soul,
and the hunter within loses control.
— Gotta let it out, gotta let it out
This demon inside has ahold of me,
clenching its power, trying to break free.
— Gotta let it out, gotta let it out.

Move fast, baby, don't be slow.
Step aside, reload, time to go.
I can't seem to control all this rage that's inside me.
Pullin' shots, aimin' dots. Yeah, I don't miss.
Branded by fire, born in the abyss,
red hot temper, I just can't resist
all this vengeance inside me.[/i][/color]”[/size]
[img]https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c314/hanhan1707/icons/giveadamn.png[/img][/align]

[align=right][img]https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d60/tossthefeathers/4.png[/img]
[size=9]“[color=red][i]Embrace the darkness that's within me.
No hiding in the shadows anymore.
When this wickedness consumes me,
nothing can save you and there's no way out.
I'm a wildfire you won't tame.
Igniting my temper, can't put out my flame.
There's no way to contain this storm swelling inside me.

I'm a bomb you can't defuse.
Might just accept you're gonna lose,
can't turn down, I refuse to hold back anymore.
All of these voices inside my head
blinding my sight in a curtain of red.
Frustration is getting bigger -
Bang, bang, bang. Pull my Devil Trigger!
When the night ends, it's not over.
We fight through to get closer
like a silver bullet piercing through.
I throw myself into you.[/i][/color]”[/size][/align]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:30 am

CharacterInformation

Name:
Reed, Ratonhnhaké:ton Samuel

Nickname(s):
Samuel or Sam, most preferably Sam

Birth Date:
May 21st

Race:
1/2 Human
((Oblivious to the fact that he’s only half human.))

Powers:
“Ugh. What kind of magical abilities do you have? It’s an annoying question, but I’ll say that I have a sixth sense that makes the world a little more frustrating for me than it needs to be and people say I’m unnaturally strong for a human. It’s not exactly magic.”

A sixth spiritual sense and superior strength.

Setbacks/Weaknesses:
“I’m a human in a school for the supernatural. That doesn’t explain itself?”

Wayward spirits/Earthbound souls, disembodied demons, and the emotional and physical conditions of other people around him are distracting.

Occupation(s):
Student and self-proclaimed freelance musician.

Sexuality:
“Wow. I totally didn’t think this was a question you were legally allowed to ask someone in attending a school. One hundred percent heterosexual.”

Pin Location:
“Under a piece of packing tape on my guitar case with a bunch of band logo stickers all around it.”

User Image

Personal

Clothing:
“What kinda question is this?”

He’s often seen in shirts that promote bands and/or anime/comics, are chop full of insults and/or sarcasm, or supports anything that “the man” is against. Jeans are the most constant norm alongside combat boots, camouflage and sometimes even tank tops. It just depends on the weather really.

Personality:
“Rebellious and/or angry with a whole lotta sarcastic and witty commentary. That’s how I’ve been labeled.”

He is a complicated young man overall. I know what you’re thinking: “all teenagers think they’ve got complicated issues.” Well, his complications are... well, complicated. At some points in time, he can seem pissed off at the world itself whilst other times he can be considered a funny guy or even kind of sad. If something goes against his beliefs, he will let you know there are lines that shouldn’t be crossed and that he won’t stray from them even if it seems stupid. He’s also pretty blunt about things. If he thinks something or someone is stupid, he will state it as is.

~•~ Music :: He would like to be a true musician, making music for the world around him. It’s been his dream for the longest time and his personal ally throughout his life.
~•~ Art :: Sketching out illustrations for album covers and band logos. It’s actually pretty fun for him.
~•~ Literature :: Reading a variety of books ranging from comics to novels, and writing poetry/possible lyrics. You can’t write music without a good grasp on words and emotions that may come with them when they’re pieced together.
~•~ Rebellion :: A lot of his desires, dreams, and beliefs tend to make him seem entirely rebellious against the rest of the world, but it’s really just how passionate he is about certain things. He doesn’t mind if the world hates him for it either.
~•~ Colors :: Neutral, pastels or dark colors are best to him. They come off better in various settings whilst having a greater combination of piecing together a much larger design.
~•~ Places :: The woods, gardens, his room, music classrooms, gymnasiums, theaters... It’s really wherever he can create music without too much of a distraction that he likes.
~•~ The Night :: It's more like he enjoys looking up at the moon and stars than anything else. He sometimes gets inspired by something that may seem small and simply irrelevant at night too.

Dislikes:
~•~ Music :: Crap Music aka the music that just grates on your nerves. If asked to perform it, he will hit you. He also doesn’t like his father disapproving of his musical dream.
~•~ Places :: Cities come with a lot of distractions for him, and he especially dislikes bars for personal reasons.
~•~ People :: The ones that like to rain on the dreams of others or push their views onto other people. He has a personal vendetta against these people and those who say, “you can’t” or “you won’t.” You simply don’t tell him what he can and cannot do.
~•~ Colors :: The bright neon colors. They’re much too bright although he can understand wearing them during the night so you won’t get run over.
~•~ Damages :: It’s like you’ve murdered someone he cares deeply about if his guitar and/or other instruments get damaged in some way, shape, or form.
~•~ Medical :: All forms of medicinal treatment, or at least those of modern society, bothers him to the utmost degree. He’ll stick to his mother’s book of medicinal practices thank you.

Fears:
~•~ Being stuck in one place...
~•~ Being possessed by his sixth sense...

Motto(s):
“So what if it’s crazy? That’s gonna be me.”
or...
“If there was ever a time for you to walk away, it’s right here, right now.”

Personal Belongings:
A butterfly knife, a mahogany guitar, a leather bound book of medicinal practices, and a box full of mixed herbs to be used for spiritual cleansings such as sage.

Bio:
“It’s not that interesting...”

Being born as the only child of a single bartender of a parent, you’d think he’d be close to said parent. Life didn’t make that happen much less ease any friction between them. Sam understands that it wasn’t his fault that in being given life, he took the life of his mother, but it doesn’t take away any of the guilt he feels from it. Everyday he wakes up and has to face his father, there’s always something awkward passed silently between them so it gets a little frustrating. His sixth sense, however, makes the awkwardness between them take a more aggressive approach and it has caused fights. Unfortunately for those that call said sixth sense a gift, it can only be considered to him as unbridled curse from his mother as she passed away.

Ever since he was young, his sixth sense has caused friction between him and the world around him. Some call him an empath, some call him a medium, and others simply say he’s a crazy kid. All he can say is that he’s always been exposed to the emotions and pains of those around him, something that has oftentimes placed him in the middle of fist fights, and has always required daily spiritual cleansings due to constantly drawing in those that dwell just outside of the world of the living by merely walking around.

At the age of seven, he had already decided to work on being a musician. His father, however, wanted him to take on the family bar and has been training him on how to run a bar and even mix drinks. Due to their conflicting desires, and what Sam’s friends are like, Sam’s father has sent him “to study abroad” although he hadn’t quite planned on one of Sam’s friends having business in the same general area.

Character Flaws:
~•~ Sixth Sense :: He has to be cautious about the world around him and try not overlapping the living world with the dead and his sense of self with that of others. He can come off as agitated or simply erratic due to this constant struggle.
~•~ Desires :: Nothing seems capable of swaying this teenager’s future from the path of a musician, even his own sixth sense. He may come off as stubborn, rebellious, or even selfish because he doesn’t want to give up on his dreams.
~•~ Influence :: Sam is oftentimes considered the instigator of bad decisions. He is the “bad influence”. To a handful of others, the ones who know of his sixth sense, he’s the one being influenced by something else that may be the real bad influence.

Dantes_river

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Dantes_river

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:31 am
User Image
Ratonhnhaké:tonSamuelReed  
~

Little girl, you like it loud.
Come alive in the middle of a crowd.
You wanna scream. You wanna shout.
Get excited when the lights go down at the rock show.
Little girl, there you are.
All the lighters looking just like stars.
Sing along, feel the sound, take a ride on the hands of the crowd.

And here it comes,
the moment when you know you’ll never be the same again.
Power chord, you see the light,
you found your place in the world tonight.
Yeah. At the rock show, getting high on the solo.
So what if it’s crazy? That’s gonna be me.

xxxxx
User Image

User Image
xxxxx
This goes out to anyone whose heart beats like a kick-drum.
When a bxtching riff comes,
lose the words to every line every time,
and you know you gotta go and get some, get pumped,
find yourself and lose it at the rock show.
I’m looking at the front row.
Heart and soul, they both know it’s where we gotta be.

Yeah. At the rock show, we’re reaching for the high notes.
So what if we’re crazy?
You’re coming with me.
So what if it’s crazy?
It’s where we gotta be.

[imgleft]https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k215/deathisforever_6606/Anime/m_bf2455ff6eff7dc0747c70472177ee8b.jpg[/imgleft][align=center][color=silver][b][size=9]✧[/size] ✧ [size=18]✧[/size] [size=24]☽[/size][/b][/color] [color=seagreen][u][size=18]R[/size]atonhnhaké:ton[size=18]S[/size]amuel[size=18]R[/size]eed [/u][/color][color=silver][b] [size=24]☾[/size] [size=18]✧[/size] ✧ [size=9]✧[/size]  [/b][/color]
[size=9][color=darkgreen]Feeling ::[/color] [color=blueviolet]~
Company ::[/color] [color=darkgreen]~[/color][/size][/align]

[align=right][size=9]“[color=teal][i]Little girl, you like it loud.
Come alive in the middle of a crowd.
You wanna scream. You wanna shout.
Get excited when the lights go down at the rock show.
Little girl, there you are.
All the lighters looking just like stars.
Sing along, feel the sound, take a ride on the hands of the crowd.

And here it comes,
the moment when you know you’ll never be the same again.
Power chord, you see the light,
you found your place in the world tonight.
Yeah. At the rock show, getting high on the solo.
So what if it’s crazy? That’s gonna be me.[/i][/color]”[/size]
[img]https://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa18/rej2cute/rocklikehell.jpg[/img][/align]

[align=left][img]https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a367/sourapltutsypop7/rockandroll.png[/img]
[size=9]“[color=teal][i]This goes out to anyone whose heart beats like a kick-drum.
When a bxtching riff comes,
lose the words to every line every time,
and you know you gotta go and get some, get pumped,
find yourself and lose it at the rock show.
I’m looking at the front row.
Heart and soul, they both know it’s where we gotta be.

Yeah. At the rock show, we’re reaching for the high notes.
So what if we’re crazy?
You’re coming with me.
So what if it’s crazy?
It’s where we gotta be.[/i][/color]”[/size][/align]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:53 am

CharacterInformation

Name:
Nithlavi, Heiduay

Nickname(s):
Hei or Heine

Birth Date:
June 7th

Race:
Elf.

Powers:
“Do you not know what the fey can do?”

Setbacks/Weaknesses:
“We hates it!”
Iron. It’s the weakness of all fey.

Occupation(s):
Student.

Sexuality:
“As in the manner of which all species can mate?”
It’s entirely uncertain.

Pin Location:
“The shiny thingy?”
It’s attached to the strap of his quiver.

User Image

Personal

Clothing:
“Hei is one with nature and it gives us all we need.”

His clothes are almost always synchronized with his surroundings so he can blend in. Sometimes, however, he will dress up in order to stand out. His shirts are mostly long-sleeved, but he does have short-sleeved shirts and even tank tops. As for his pants, he owns a few shorts although he only really wears them when he’s at home, or anywhere he deems safe enough to sleep in. And finally, his feet are either covered in brown or ivy green boots or he won’t wear shoes at all.

Don’t even attempt taking his bow, quiver, twin scimitars, or clawed gauntlets away from him unless you want to get hurt. They’re always on his person whether it simply be one of them or all of them. It’s also not wise to mention the slightly glittering lines or scars on his skin that may be exposed at times. It greatly upsets him.

For being out in the open, or more like around other people, he’s keeping a bandage around his neck to cover the small metal bar on his spine.

Personality:
“Difficult.”

Heiduay is most often behaving somewhat childish or like a paranoid schizophrenic. Whilst this is true, he’s actually quite intelligent. There are occasions that he seems entirely calm and rational, and even times that he hits a form of anger that makes him lash out in what he calls an out of body from within experience. This is when he’s aware of his actions, but is unable to control himself.

It’s especially commonplace for him to switch between first- and third-person so try to keep up. When bored, something he becomes easily, he’ll find ways to entertain himself

~•~ Music :: Music is life. It expresses so much!
~•~ Art :: Whilst drawing is fun, he also enjoys the art of the blacksmith. Making weaponry and imbuing it with magical attributes is very fulfilling.
~•~ Literature :: It teaches so much by itself! You’ll even have the knowledge of the past forever, if you take good care of those records that is.
~•~ Fruits :: They’re sweet and even have enjoyable fragrances.
~•~ Colors :: Neutral, pastel or dark colors are best to him.
~•~ Places :: Anywhere next to grass, trees, animals, and water.
~•~ Meat :: It can be chewy, and is good for the body. Most people, save for certain species such as that of rabbits, are omnivores, not herbivores. If you weren’t supposed to eat meat, you wouldn’t have canines and you would be unable to digest it. Duh.
~•~ The Night :: It's far more calming than the day.
~•~ Mama :: She cares so much for Hei that it upsets her greatly to see him in distress. Her elfin name is Shörjanny Adellæ, but humans know her as Sharon Janny den Adel.

Dislikes:
~•~ Music :: The stuff that has no real place in existence. There’s no feeling behind it, just a bunch of indecisive sounds with words, sometimes even illegible words, plastered on it.
~•~ People :: The doctors and scientists of the world. They’re scary!
~•~ Places :: Cities and towns... The buildings that have doors that can lock and are very, very far from nature.
~•~ The Noticeables :: The glittery silver lines and the many scars on his body, and the small metal bar set directly over his spine just under the collar of his shirt.
~•~ Vehicles :: The giant mechanical beasts that roam around on the black paths leading to the toxic living places!
~•~ Colors :: The bright neon colors. They’re much too bright.
~•~ The Other :: This is what he refers to the random bouts of uncontrollable anger fits he goes into as being. It makes him hurt people even when he doesn’t want to.
~•~ Papa :: He’s been hurt by the man that calls himself a father to him.

Fears:
~•~ His father...
~•~ Doctors...
~•~ “The Other”...
~•~ Cages...
~•~ Doors that lock from the outside...
~•~ Laboratories...

Motto(s):
“We all had the same parents many million years ago. Why can’t we live in freedom without hunger, without war?”
or...
“Who can say where the road goes? Where the day flows? Only time.”

Personal Belongings:
A longbow, a shortbow, a crossbow, a large quiver with a regenerative charm etched into it for the reproduction of arrows, twin scimitars of ebony and ivory, a pair of metal gauntlets that have metal pieces leading to the tips of his fingers as if mimicking the claws of a large predator, and a leather pouch filled with tools meant for making weapons and etching magical runes into them... And a handmade book -novel- to help his translations from the fey languages into human languages.

Bio:
“No! Not the bad things! We don’t wanna remember! Hei can’t speak of it because Hei swore upon his true name not to speak of it to anyone...”

Heiduay was born to two separate types of elves considered the most dangerous type of predator ever to exist; a wild elf mother and a blood elf father. Inheriting both bloodlines equally, his instincts for survival were considered top notch. Even now, he’s quite adept at adapting to his surroundings for survival. His parents, however, separated from each other due to some internal issues and he went to live with his mother whilst his eldest half-sister, Mika, went to live with their father.

Music is a big part of his life due to his mother posing as a human musician that is actually quite popular. This oftentimes left him under the care of other wild elves, but it never truly bothered him since he was taught so much from both the fey realm and the human one.

Science was the other big factor in his life due to his father being a scientist, and he often spent a few days with the man simply so they could maintain their familial bonds. That was a huge mistake in and of itself. His father was easily angered and upon his brief interference with one of his projects, Hei became part of his experiments.

After escaping from his father’s labs, he returned to his mother’s home where several of his previous guardians watched over him as others ran off to find his mother. She ran to his side and attempted getting answers from him, but found that he wasn’t the same boy she once had. It started off with the mentioning of voices, the swapping of first- and third-person, and such distress that he’d spend hours in a hunched up position simply clawing at the metal bar on his spine as if trying to remove it. Some time after, he’d simply bite people for no reason with an anger so intense it seemed impossible to settle back down. After apologizing for the anger fit, he began referring to that anger as “the Other” and has been trying to control it better.

He’s been sent here for the attempts at getting his language of using first- and third-person to be rehabilitated, and to attempt making some new friends that can distract him from both the voices and “the Other.”

Character Flaws:
~•~ Personality :: He mostly seems too hostile, too childish, and easily distracted so people don’t really get the full picture that makes him look more rational, selfless, and actually quite sad.
~•~ Bloodlust :: He will eat people as is in the nature of the two separate species of elves contained within his bloodline, but will do his utmost best not to do so whilst attending school.
~•~ Language Barriers :: Heiduay is unable to read or write in any of the human languages even though he can speak it just fine.

Dantes_river

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Dantes_river

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100