Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Night Has a Thousand Eyes...and the Day Only One.

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for the Night World 

Tags: Shapeshifters, Night World, L.J. Smith, Vampires, Witches 

Reply ♔ ♕☽☾Characters☽☾♔ ♕
Adoption Center

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:40 pm
If you are leaving the role play or for some reason cannot play your characters, please post their profiles so they can be seen by guild members.

To adopt a character, simply post:
"I, (insert name), would like to adopt (insert name)."
Or just contact a the guild captain or vice captain(s) through P.M. or the role play.

Once the adoption is approved by the guild captain or the vice captain(s) and your name has been added to the character's profile, you may start role playing as your new melancholy, brooding, or cheery friend.
The profile will be sent to you through P.M. or put in coded form in this topic so you can copy it.
Remember to read previous posts by the original role player so get a feel for the character's personality.

If you wish to place one or more of your characters up for adoption, please contact me or one of the crew members, and the profile will be moved from your profile thread to the proper species post.

Adoption requirements may change at anytime, so don't be surprised.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:16 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Humans ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

•°o.O O.o°•
☽☾My name is☽☾ :: ☼Collyn Henry Marks.☼
☽☾My aliases and nicknames are::☽☾ ☼Wolfbane.☼
☽☾My birthday is☽☾ :: ☼March 21, 1993.☼
☽☾I've blown out this many candles☽☾ :: ☼19.☼
☽☾I am obviously a☽☾ :: ☼Male.☼
☽☾My hair color☽☾ :: ☼Dark brown.☼
☽☾My eyes are☽☾ :: ☼Mahogany.☼
☽☾Appearance☽☾ :: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
☽☾I weigh this much☽☾ :: ☼210 lbs.☼
☽☾I'm this tall☽☾ :: ☼6.4 ft.☼
☽☾My species☽☾ :: ☼Human.
☽☾My terrible past☽☾ :: ☼At a young age, Col and his little sister, May, lost his parents in a small quarrel between vampires and a couple of werewolves. Because he had watched as the werewolves ripped them to shreds and the vampires drain the life out of them, he couldn't handle being as defenseless and easy beaten like they had been. Moving from house to house, never staying in one home for more than a year or two, they started to study the arts of self-defense and the killing of the Night People. When he turned 17, he started a small organization known as “Black Marks”, a Night People slayer guild that would soon become one of the strongest within only a couple of months. He goes to school like a normal teenager, but he waits for Night People to get cozy before striking and killing his prey. He specializes in killing werewolves and is known as “Wolfbane”.☼
☽☾I am played by☽☾ :: ☼(Adopter, but currently Snow.)☼
•°o.O O.o°•

•°o.O O.o°•
☽☾My name is☽☾ :: ☼May Thea Marks.☼
☽☾My aliases and nicknames are::☽☾ ☼The Crow.☼
☽☾My birthday is☽☾ :: ☼June 15, 1994.
☽☾I've blown out this many candles☽☾ :: ☼18.☼
☽☾I am obviously a☽☾ :: ☼Female.☼
☽☾My eyes are☽☾ :: ☼Deep green.☼
☽☾Appearance☽☾ :: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
☽☾I weigh this much☽☾ :: ☼110 lbs.☼
☽☾I'm this tall☽☾ :: ☼5.2 ft.☼
☽☾My species☽☾ :: ☼Human.☼
☽☾My terrible past☽☾ :: May had also watched in horror as her parents were mutilated and drained. Having no one to lean on except her older brother, Col, she became extremely dependent upon him for several years. Until she had been old enough to start being taught self-defense and other methods of fighting, she fell in love with the art of catching vampires and staking them. She is second-in-command of the Black Marks and was given the title of "The Crow", for she strikes from above when she stakes her prey.

At a graduation party Lord Kira Glone's mansion, she and Jamie began to flirt and have fun. She had wanted to just live freely for the night because she always was working and never relaxing. As it turned out, that one night stand with him became many nights and many dates, and the two of them have been together since that night. Even during the horrible night where half the city went to the hospital, May stayed strong with Jamie, and they aren't showing any likelihood of breaking up, though she thinks the shifter-fox, who also was a hunter, likes Jamie, but May trusts her boyfriend won't break up with her for a shapeshifter like Vicka. However, both May and Jamie know that their relationship can end in the blink of an eye, and either on mutual grounds or not-so-mutual grounds. Either way, they know they're not soulmates, so they aren't holding their breaths, but they enjoy the time that they spend together.☼

☽☾I am played by☽☾ :: ☼[Open].☼
•°o.O O.o°•

•°o.O O.o°•
☽☾My name is☽☾ :: ☼Amata Lark Neverhart.☼
☽☾My birthday is☽☾ :: ☼January 18, 1994.☼
☽☾My hair color☽☾ :: ☼Fire colored.☼
☽☾My eyes are☽☾ :: ☼Bright green.☼
☽☾Appearance☽☾ :: User Image
☽☾I weigh this much☽☾ :: ☼115 lbs.☼
☽☾I'm this tall☽☾ :: ☼5' 2".☼
☽☾My species☽☾ :: ☼Human.☼
☽☾My terrible past☽☾ :: ☼Only a year older than Avianna, her younger sister, Amata resides with her mother. Her father had originally been engaged to her mother, who was pregnant with her at the time, but just before the wedding, her father left her mother for her mother's best friend, a Harmon witch and Avianna's mother. It was because Her father and Avianna's mother were soulmates, as the witch explained to Amata's mother as she told her about the Night World. Amata's mother was crushed and has since raised her daughter alone. Amata avoids going home because everyday all she sees is her mother staring vacantly out the window because her best friend took the man she loved from her. Amata also knows of the Harmon blood that runs through the her sister's family, but since she does not possess any, she just has to keep her knowledge a secret.

One March day, when she was coming to school in the morning as any good student would, Amata heard the sound of a roaring motorcycle and saw a tall, blond-haired, blue-eyed boy on it. He was a new student from France, and he wasn't like anyone that she knew. They saw each other again at the library which was where they first spoke to one another, and soon something changed between them. Chase, the French boy, thought she was a witch like her half-sister, and somehow they ended up at Grandma Carmon's shop later that day. Amata fought to keep her memories of the Night World, refusing the tea the old crone gave her to make her forget, and Chase stood by her side. The wolf-shifter, and the only heir to the House of Wolves, is protective over her, and she is protective over him. They stayed together despite the obstacles in their way, and even the aftermath of the horrible night in June 2012—which they weren't present at because they were in France visiting his family's home—hasn't stopped them from loving each other. They are soulmates, and they will stay together until death, and even after that, they'll have each other on the other side of the viel.☼

•°o.O O.o°•

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:04 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Made Vampires ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

My name is :: Vulpecula Shay Wren.
My birthday is :: November 21.
I've blown out this many candles :: Unknown.
I am obviously a :: Female.
My hair color :: White.
My eyes are :: Grey.
I weigh this much :: 124 lbs.
I'm this tall :: 5' 4".
My species :: Vampire.
My terrible past :: Sister to Orion, it is said that they were two of the first three vampires ever created. She had once been the wife to the leader of their tribe, but when her brother was first changed, she threw away her easy life to follow her brother. She refused to let him leave the tribe to live his life solitary, so he changed her and then began his worldly travels with her by his side. At the moment, they are planning on ridding the world of humans and replacing them with an entirely vampire population.

After her and Orion's failed plan to take over the world, Vulpecula escaped the fate her twin brother suffered, and she is currently in hiding, planning her revenge. As time goes by, she becomes more mad and vicious. She lost her only companion in her immortal life, and she will do whatever was necessary to exact revenge on the Night World deciens and humans that helped cause his death. She's just lying in wait now, planning and scheming with others that hate her enemies just as much as she does.

I am played by :: [Open].

User Image

•°o.O O.o°•
☽☾My name is☽☾ :: ☼Ehno Levi Esta.☼
☽☾My birthday is☽☾ :: ☼February 12, 1311.☼
☽☾I've blown out this many candles☽☾ :: ☼701.☼
☽☾My hair color☽☾ :: ☼Black.☼
☽☾My eyes are☽☾ :: ☼Blazing Violet.☼
☽☾I weigh this much☽☾ :: ☼210 lbs.☼
☽☾I'm this tall☽☾ :: ☼6' 4".☼
☽☾My species☽☾ :: ☼Made vampire.☼
☽☾My terrible past☽☾ :: ☼He was born and raised as a regular child in ancient Italy. For many years, he lived as Romeo Montague, a rich and noble heir of the Montague family. His family was at constant war with the Capulet family, and, like the story, he fell in love with Juliet Capulet. It seemed like their lives were set as they took the final step to live together until the day she bit him. Surprised, he had no idea she was a vampire, and she turned him into a vampire. But, alas, she was killed, and he has moved along at his own pace. Now he is living as a very rich and prosperous vampire lord. He is urging his soulmate, a human named Casey, to become a vampire so they may live together happily.

After the long and horrible night in which newborn vampires controlled by Vulpecula and her twin brother Orion and their minions, Ehno realised he needed to become stronger if he wanted to protect Casey, even when she becomes a vampire like him. The night also taught him how dangerous and insane Lukas, the vampire who had turned Delana, a member of his coven, into a vampire, was. Ehno won't let Lukas live next time he meets him.☼

☽☾I am played by☽☾ :: ☼[Open]/☼
•°o.O O.o°•

•°o.O O.o°•
☽☾My name is☽☾ :: ☼Lukas Damien Rhodes.☼
☽☾My birthday is☽☾ :: ☼March 10, 1511.☼
☽☾I've blown out this many candles☽☾ :: ☼Approx. 501.☼
☽☾My eyes are☽☾ :: ☼Black.☼
☽☾I weigh this much☽☾ :: ☼190 lbs.☼
☽☾I'm this tall☽☾ :: ☼5 ft. 7 in.☼
☽☾My terrible past☽☾ :: ☼Lukas had once been the son of a slave trader and hadn't enjoyed his father's temper nor occupation at all. One day, his father brought home a beautiful woman and said that she was his slave and he was instantly in love with her. She acted completely obedient and docile... until the night that they slept together. That night, her true colors showed. She was a vampire in search of a mate and he fit the bill of what she wanted in a man. After being changed, his father found out what they were and managed to kill her, but Lukas got away. With his reality thrown into madness, he began to search for a woman that he could change and live happily with. Delana Grove was perfect, but she didn't think so after about fifty years. Abandoning him to be apart of Ehno's coven, he was sent completely into madness's embrace.

After his fall into madness because of Delana's abandonment of him. Lukas teamed up with the ancient twins Orion and Vulpecula and helped lead their army of newborn vampires into battle in Soulham, New York as well as helped orchestrate the attacks in other major cities and ports around the world. He wanted to take revenge against Del for leaving him, and he did anything the Ancient Twins asked of him to do, which included kidnapping several people in the twins' revenge against Lord Souljoy. However, despite his aid to the ancient vampires, they were defeated, Orion was killed by an unknown sniper, and Lukas ran in order to protect himself. Now in hiding, Lukas is searching for someone to love while avoiding the detection of the Night World Council...though he recently received a letter asking for his employment for a certain assignment by the Council. He's more than a little tempted by the offer...☼

•°o.O O.o°•

•°o.O O.o°•
☽☾My name is☽☾ :: ☼Delana (Del) Grove.☼
☽☾My birthday is☽☾ :: ☼May 5, 1886.☼
☽☾I've blown out this many candles☽☾ :: ☼Approx. 126.☼
☽☾My hair color☽☾ :: ☼Black.☼
☽☾My eyes are☽☾ :: ☼Ivy.☼
☽☾I weigh this much☽☾ :: ☼145 lbs.☼
☽☾I'm this tall☽☾ :: ☼5' 4".☼
☽☾My terrible past☽☾ :: ☼Del had lived a fairly normal life, up until the man that came to her small town just over 100 years earlier. He had gone about the town, acting like he was a normal guy, but he was different. Not just in the way he spoke, but the way he had moved and how handsome he was. All of the girls in her town had fallen head-over-heels in love with him, all except Del, who had been somewhat outcast as a 'witch', because of her black hair and oddly colored eyes. She was trying to save up enough money to move away and to a larger city, where she could maybe get a job as a midwife and nanny to a rich family that would take her in. When he realized that she wasn't falling for him, and that she had been the only one that he had not drained nearly dry, she had become his next target. Later on that month, she had been late coming home from the woods from a long walk and search for special herbs used for teas when he struck. Apparently she had been too captivating or something of the sort that he changed her into a monster like himself. Maybe because she wouldn't be missed much and that she was rather lonely herself.
Though she stayed with him for the first several decades as his 'mate', she abandoned him when she met Ehno, who is now the one whom she serves.☼

☽☾I am played by☽☾ :: ☼(Adopter, currently Snow).☼
•°o.O O.o°•

•°o.O O.o°•
☽☾My name is☽☾ :: ☼Kora Jeana Little.☼
☽☾My birthday is☽☾ :: ☼April 11, 1994.☼
☽☾My hair color☽☾ :: ☼White.☼
☽☾My eyes are☽☾ :: ☼Crimson.☼
☽☾I weigh this much☽☾ :: ☼110 lbs.☼
☽☾I'm this tall☽☾ :: ☼5 ft.☼
☽☾My terrible past :: ☼Kora was born and raised in the Midwest of the United States. The only thing that made her stand out in a crowd was her white hair, pale skin, and red eyes. Yes, she was born an albino. Her small stature was always what made her less strange and more cute, especially because she acted as cute as possible. When she moved to this large city, Kora has become a model and is one of the better cheerleaders in the school. Her parents are divorced and she was currently living with her mother and stepfather, Chad, until she was turned into a vampire and is now residing with her creator, the vampire Lord Arthur.

After the grisly night of June 15-16, 2012, Kora, who has no recollections of the night except the moment she was kidnapped by the newborns in the mall, has found herself placed in a new and plush apartment in the upscale part of town and has had no contact with Lord Arthur. She doesn't know if she's missing him, or if she really likes him because she can't feel the artificial bond that connected them, and that scares her. He was her gateway through the Night World, and now that she doesn't have him, she's feels helpless. Sure, she has vampires and other Night World people come in and help her, since they were paid to do so by Arthur, but it doesn't mean much when they won't tell her why he won't let her see him. She doesn't know about his current situation with Rois, and in fact, she doesn't know Rois is alive. From the beginning, she saw Rois as an oppressor to Arthur, as well as a former partner of his, but she didn't feel like she was competing against her. If she finds out about Rois, Kora doesn't know what she'll do to her or Arthur.☼

•°o.O O.o°•

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:04 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Lamia Vampires ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:06 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Shapeshifters ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

•°o.O O.o°•
☽☾My name is☽☾ :: ☼Forest William Claw.☼
☽☾My birthday is☽☾ :: ☼August 13, 1992.
☽☾I've blown out this many candles☽☾ :: ☼19.☼
☽☾My hair color☽☾ :: ☼Gold.☼
☽☾My eyes are☽☾ :: ☼Amber-yellow.☼
☽☾I weigh this much☽☾ :: ☼200 lbs.☼
☽☾I'm this tall☽☾ :: ☼6.5 ft.☼
☽☾My species☽☾ :: ☼Shifter (Lion).
☽☾My terrible past☽☾ :: ☼A distant cousin to Chase, Forest has always wanted to be the next ruler of the Shifters, but has never received any sign that he would. He has hired several members of the Black Marks to kill his distant cousin and become the next ruler. That is his one wish and desire. he will stop at nothing to become what his parents had always despised him for not being.

Then, one day, at a party hosted by Lord Kira, or was it Ehno? he couldn't remember, Forest met Molly Blake, a human girl aspiring to be a pilot. It was love at first sight, and soon the two of them discovered that they were soulmates. It was a crazy thing for him. He had lived his life with his father's hard words telling him that he needed to take the House of Wolves titled from Chase, and now he didn't want to. He was a shapeshifter lion, and he was in love with Molly. They weren't Daybreakers, but they were breaking Night World law by being together. In the end, he doesn't care because he has Molly.

During the dark night when the world went to Hell, Forest was out of State with Molly at her out-of-State college. Molly working on her pilot's license at an aerospace college in Virginia, and he wanted to be with her as she took him through the campus tour and showed him all the great places in suny Virginia. However, he did return to Soulham several days after the dark night, and he was glad he wasn't in town, and he was glad Molly was spared the tramatic event.☼

•°o.O O.o°•

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:13 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Werewolves ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:14 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Witches ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:17 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Half-Bloods ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

•°o.O O.o°•
☽☾My name is☽☾ :: ☼Avianna Rose "Harmon" Neverhart.☼
☽☾My birthday is☽☾ :: ☼January 7, 1995.☼
☽☾I've blown out this many candles☽☾ :: ☼17.☼
☽☾My hair color☽☾ :: ☼Red.☼
☽☾My eyes are☽☾ :: ☼Ice blue.☼
☽☾Appearance☽☾ :: User Image
☽☾I weigh this much☽☾ :: ☼115 lbs.☼
☽☾I'm this tall☽☾ :: ☼5' 3".☼
☽☾My species☽☾ :: ☼Half-Witch.☼
☽☾My terrible past☽☾ :: ☼Avianna was born and raised in the large city of New York. She lived the good life in a large apartment, getting whatever she wanted whenever she wanted. Her parents were rich and all she had to do was get good grades in order to keep them happy. Little did she know that her mother was a witch from the direct line of the Harmon family. Only a few months ago, she discovered her powers when she got angry with one of her ex-boyfriends and suddenly he went up in flames. The boy's injuries were sadly to be in-explainable, but once her mother told Avianna what she was and what the girl actually was, she thought that she was going crazy. Moving to a smaller apartment to live as solitary as possible, she goes to a public school instead of a private one, and does her best to keep away from the attention that she had once craved for.

When Avianna moved to Soulham, she immediately met a young witch by the name of Raven Mocker. Raven was an outcast, like Avianna, and it seemed natural for the two girls to become friends. Raven brought Avianna to her home in the Hispanic District of Soulham, and Avianna met the raven-haired girl's family, and she also began learning how to control her magic. As she hung out with Raven and her family, Avianna also sort of began understanding her older half-sister Amata, and the two of them are on mutual grounds, but they aren't friends and they don't really think of themselves as sisters. And this all took place within a span of three and a half months. Then the fire happened.

On the last day of a school, Avianna went over Raven's house as usual, but nothing was usual about it. The house was quiet, and Raven seemed on edge. The younger kids were out of the house-shop that the raven-haired girl called home, and it just was too quiet. Then they heard the glass breaking in the front where the stop was, and soon a fire broke out. Avianna escaped from the house with the remaining members of Raven's family that were still in the house, but Raven didn't make it. She died saving Grandma Carmon from the fire. Avianna called for a storm to put the blazing building out. After that, another school year began.

When the school year began, much like how she met Raven, she immediately met a boy named "Berry", Alexander Harmon to be formal. He had been Raven's "secret" boyfriend. The two were drawn to each other from the start, but they did not act on their feelings until the Homecoming party at Ehno's house. Since that time, the two of them have been dating and going steady.

Flash forward to the night of June 15-16, 2012, and Avianna will tell anyone in the Night World that she helped fight off the vampires and helped the humans forget about the night. Berry fought by her side, and he didn't show any remorse as he fought alongside her. Since that night, they have been recovering from their injuries and are preparing for school. It's their senior year after all, and they want to spend it without regrets.☼

•°o.O O.o°•

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:18 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ "Ghosts"/Dead Characters ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

My name is :: Orion Darrius Wren
My birthday is :: November 21st
I've blown out this many candles :: Unknown
I am obviously a :: Male
My hair color :: White
My eyes are :: Grey
I weigh this much :: 215 lbs.
I'm this tall :: 6 ft. 5 in.
My species :: Vampire
My terrible past :: Brother to Vulpecula, it is said that they were two of the first three vampires ever created. He had once been the heir to the leader of their tribe, but when he was first changed, he knew that his blood-lust may well kill others. His sister refused to let him leave the tribe to live his life solitary, so he changed her and then began his worldly travels with her by his side. At the moment, he is planning on ridding the world of humans and replacing them with an entirely vampire population.
I am played by :: [Open].

User Image

♔ ♕☽☾Characters☽☾♔ ♕

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces