Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:50 pm
DO NOT COUNT FOR CREDIT - REPOSTING MERELY FOR LINKING PURPOSES

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:52 pm
In Thread Rp between Anaon Nox, Amelia Nox, Idonea, and Erchandacht

Amelia: Prods her sister towards Idonea. "You have to meet someone sister."

Anaon: Raises an eyebrow "This is a first, usually the situation is reveresed."

Amelia: Leads her sister to Idonea where she demonstrates the symbol for sister and jerks her head in Anaon's direction. "Anaon." She says, making it loud and clear, hoping Idonea will catch it. "Oh sister, for once do not be a pain. This is my friend Idonea, she is deaf so you will have to speak clearly and use symbols as much as possible."

Vatican: ~lurks deep in a group of shadows watching Amelia~

Anaon: "Me? Be a pain? I do not know what you mean my darling sister." Turns to Idonea and gives her a big smile, "Hi!"

Idonea: *Nods her head in greeting to Amelia's sister. Stepping closer, she snuffles the other mare playfully and offers a smile, glad to be meeting her friend's sister.*

Amelia: She rolls her eyes at her sister and shakes her head. "Of course, you never were a pain. You are the perfect sibling." Watches as her sibling meets her friend and gives a small smile. Soon her countenance becomes more serious as shivers run up and down her spine as she feels as though she is being watched.

Vatican; ~slowly moves forward out of the shadows toward Amelia~

Amelia: Catches something coming toward the three mares from the corner of her eye and turns about to face it. She notices familiarities in the stallion and begins gracefully walking toward him, inclining her head respectfully. "Good evening, may I help you?" Though she feels uneasy she continues to approach him, stopping at a respectful distance.

Anaon: "Weeeeeeeelll, I would not say I was the perfect sister, I did like to cause trouble... well I still do." Turns her head and watches her sister walk toward a stallion and raises an eyebrow, but keeps her mouth shut for once and looks back to Idonea and tilts her head in the opposite direction from her sister and the stallion.

Vatican: ~Pauses before slowly circling around the mare~ Guten Abend junge Dame ~bows his head slowly~ You are my Sohnes Dame?

Amelia: Straightens her posture and watches as he circles her, feeling a little nervous and uncertain. When he speaks and she catches his accent she suddenly feels more at ease, the familiar sound reminding her of her beloved. Her eyebrow raises beneath her face mask at the different language but when he switches to something she can understand she smiles pleasantly. "You must be Erchandacht's father." Bows her head. "I am Amelia and I am your son's lady."

Idonea: *She watched the stallion and Amelia for a moment. He looked kinda like Erchan.. was that Erchan's father? Looking to Anaon she gave a small shrug though her ears perked in the direction of Amelia and the new male showing her interest. She cared for Amelia like a sister and should this stallion try something... of color He'd find himself with a bulky large mare between himself and Amelia quickly. Her fur seemed to bristle up as though she were on edge. More so she was waiting, watching ever patiently to see how things hashed out between the two ahead of her.*

Vatican: I am Erchanhardt's father, it is nice to meet his lady you certainly seem to be as he says

Amelia: She looks over the stallion, pointing out similarities between him and Erchan. She allows for a soft laugh as she thinks of her love. "Hopefully it is only good things he has told you. I am hoping to make a good impression."

Anaon: Sighs and stays put watching the interaction between her sister and the stallion. Her sister seemed like a different person, not the same sister she grew up with... perhaps it is the new stallion in her life. Who is this stallion who has changed her sister so drastically for the better?

Vatican: all I hear is good things ~snorts~ things so sweet I think my fang will fall out

Erchan: ~runs up to his father and love~ Dad leave my mate alone!

Idonea: *She arched a brow but seeing Erchan look as though he's slightly alarmed by this, she made her way forward, bell jingling with her swift steps. Upon her arrival, she placed herself between Amelia and Vatican, shoving Amelia backward and close to Erchan with her rump.*

Amelia: Rather than being offended by his description she smiles happily. "I suppose that is much better than so disgusting in causes your nose to wrinkle." Suddenly everything was happening at once. One moment Erchan was approaching and the next Amelia was being pushed away from Vatican by Idonea. Blinking a few times she nibbles at Idonea's back affectionately and gives her a nod that she is okay. She then turns her attention to her mate and nuzzles his cheek lovingly. "My love, your father has every right to meet me." She smiles gently up at him. "Meanwhile, my sister is nearby and would likely love to meet you." Using her head she motions toward Ana and looks to Idonea, hoping she will accompany Erchan to her sister.

Anaon: Watches the scene with amusement, things were getting interesting. Green eyes look over the new stallion, so this is the fella who stole her sister's heart, her sister sure got a great catch. Seeing that was was summoned, she walked up to her sister and gave her brother in law (?) a once over, "Hola, so you are the stallion I have not heard much about." Stares at her sister, "Holding out on me eh?"

Erchan: its fine for him to meet you, its not fine for all the questions he plans to bombard you with ~watches Idonea for a moment letting out a soft chuckle then returning Amelia's nuzzling~ Ah hello ~turns to the new mare looking his mate's sister over~ Its nice to meet you, your sister has hidden me away because she's rather protective of me

Vatican: ~snorts looking around at all the new comers~

Idonea: *She looked back at Amelia and nipped her a few times before cocking her head questioningly in the direction of Vatican. She was obviously lost now as t what was going on. She'd missed something with her lack of hearing. Was this stallion not a threat? Her fur smoothed out gradually and she looked Vatican over and then looked at Erchan before doing the sign for father and tilting her head questioningly in Vatican's direction once more.*

Amelia: Nibbles at her mate's neck lovingly before laughing ever so slightly. "My love, I do not mind. I would prefer he get to know me and I him." She flashes a pleasant smile in his direction. "If I am to be with you for eternity I would like to know your family." Her eyes then turn to Anaon and she grins shamefully. "I apologize Ana, we have been apart for a while and I would have told you had we been near." She looks from Erchan to Ana. "This is the stallion I love, Erchan." She giggles at her mate's response. "Yes, I am protective of him." She then catches Idonea signing for father and nods.

Erchan: ~tilts his head toward Idonea again watching her for a moment~ Yes he is my father ~nods just in case he didn't speak slow enough~ He can be very overbearing

Vatican: Overbearing you brat? ~leans over and bites Erchan's side~ Do not make your mate think bad of me! And I will question her all I want

Anaon: "Ah, well it is nice to finally meet you Erchan." Turns to her sister, "See? I told you would find an amazing stallion for a mate and you didn't believe me, tisk tisk."

Idonea: *She gave a cheer ful smile at both responses from both Amelia and Erchan. SHe figured 'Oh more family then' And happily closed the gap between herself and Vatican, cuddling up and pressing her nose to his neck, waiting for hi to speak so she could feel the vibrations of his voice and perhaps even converse with him a little bit. Still she kept an eye on Erchan, Amelia and Anaon.*

Vatican: ~stiffens tilting his head slowly to glare down at the mare~

Erchan: It is nice to meet you as well, and technically its Erchanhardt ~pronounce his name slowly in a thick German accent " Ahr-cahn-hart"~ Ah Dad Idonea is deaf she's trying to feel you talking

Anaon: "Fascinating... One day you two will have to tell me how you meet and how my sister who was so anti-love when she was a filly, caught a lovely stallion such as yourself." Smiles at the stallion and then to her sister, sending a mental 'we have a lot to talk about' look.

Amelia: Exhales deeply and steps away from the group before making the flames on her hooves grow brighter to catch their attention. "If everyone would please take a moment to breath." Her tone was not loud or scolding but calm and instructive. "Erchandacht, my love, I would very much enjoy speaking with your father. I promise I will not allow him to run me off, I cannot be without you and you know that. Ana, you were right my dear sister, I should have listened." She catches her sister's look and nods happily. "You and I will have our time Ana, I promise." She looks to Idonea and smiles softly but motions toward a hill not too far off. "If all of you wouldn't mind going and speaking amongst yourself for a few moments I would love to hear what my love's father has to say."

Anaon: Looks at her sister’s hooves, "Amelia... remember what I told you about forest fires... and I really need to find that plant... Gah, so much to do and so little time." She mumbles to herself.

Idnoea: *Give Vatican a friendly headbutt before making her way to the hill Amelia had motioned to. She was glad that the other male hadn't turned out to be a threat and that she' gotten to meet Erchan's father. Stopping she looked back at Anaon and Erchan perking her ears and flapping her lips at Erchan before sticking her tongue out at him teasingly and trotting off*

Erchan: ~looks between the sisters~ Amelia has need worry about forest fires in the home I plan for us. ~nuzzles his Mate~ Ah how we met was a very interesting day ~watches Idonea~ Brat!

Vatican: .... No point in sending the boy off to talk he's a hopeless flirt and beyond that he'll worry more if he can't hear exactly every single thing I say to you

Idonea: *She stopped once more noting that Erchan hadn't made an attempt to follow. Trotting back, she lowered her head and headbutted Erchan, shoving him slightly before giving a side hop and skip playfully that made her bell jingle and chime with her every jolly movement.*

Amelia: Allowing the flames to die down to their normal height she smiles at her sister. "Oh how clever you are Ana." Reacting to her mate's nuzzling she leans against him and motions for Idonea to return after hearing Vatican's response, glad to have her back. "I am sorry for the interruption," she smiles at Vatican, "I am an open book, ask me what you like." She looks up to her love and grins. "Behave you big lug, later you will have to tell me more about this home you speak of." Kissing his cheek she turns her attention back to Vatican.

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces