Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Sharing Pleasantries (Delnar & Viorel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:30 pm
User Image

Delnar moved quickly across the meadow, his eyes keeping a watch out for anything around that could prove harmful. After weeks of travel he knew not to let his guard down even if so far he had avoided running into anyone unfriendly. But one could never know when such an encounter would take place. At least the grass was shorter here. There was nothing worse than trying to travel through a field of grass that towered above ones head. He guessed it was a similar feeling to when the larger Soquili traveled through thick swaths of forest. It was easy to get turned around or even lost when you couldn't see any landmarks to navigate with. The meadow was perfect for him to travel in and up ahead a small rise would give him that extra bit of height needed to fully see everything around him.

He trotted hard and gave an extra little push to get up the incline. At the top of the rise he let out a heavy breath, slightly winded from pushing himself so hard all day. It was tough traveling large distances when ones legs were so tiny but Delnar would never complain about that. He was doing this for himself and for the herd and if it meant sore muscles at the end of the day then so be it. Scanning the rest of the meadow from his perk on the rise Delnar could see it went on for quite a ways to the east. With his breathing still a bit heavy the small blue stallion decided to take a quick rest before pushing on. He would hopefully make it to the other side before sundown, if not there were a few good places he could see from here that could provide him with shelter for the night.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Viorel was laying under a tree, sticking out like a sore thumb against the natural palate of the earth. His pale eyes were keeping an eye out for anything that was unwelcome. He had just landed here to take a rest, he was searching for something interesting to fill his life. Those who he had met already had been less than inviting, one mare he met wanted to capture him. Could you believe that! She was a mare with feathers for hair and wings on her feet. He barely escaped, just making it away before she got her claws into him. It was a crazy place, all the males were under the impression that they were just breeding tools. Viorel didn't agree with that, he believes that a couple is equal in every way.

Sighing he rose to his feet and did the only thing he truly loved in this world, besides flying of course. And that was running, he let lose all of his anger and frustration. Speeding over the hills and leaping over fallen trees. Only when he reached the peek of a hill did he stop for a breather, a smile covering his face like a fool. Thats when he same something that didn't fit in, something small and blue, just like him. He trotted over, his large wings hanging at his sides loosely. This little guy looked very tired, Viorel guessed that he was a Usida, or perhaps a foal. "Hello, are you alright? You seem out of breath." Viorel looked around wondering if he was being chased.

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:45 pm
At the moment the meadow appeared to be empty. He wasn't all that surprised by this, many times in his travels he would go without seeing another for sometimes days on end. Or perhaps it was that the others didn't see him due to his small stature so that could explain the quietness surrounding his travels. His size was a disadvantage at times, yet there had been plenty of cases when he was glad that he was as small as he was, it was very easy to find shelter just about anywhere. The appearance of the large winged male caught Delnar by surprise. How had he not seen him earlier? Unless he had been in the air, then there was a high chance of not spotting him during his survey of the land. Well no matter, he seemed like the friendly sort and so Delnar wasn't about to dwell on how or why the stallion had come.

"Oh, hello there." He said with a smile and then let out a slight chuckle. "Well I seem to be out of breath because I happen to be out of breath." Delnar took a moment to look up at the stallion, noticing the curved horse protruding out of his head. Ah so this stranger was a mixed breed like himself. "I was traveling, at quite a quick pace, it's hard to cover a lot of ground efficiently when you're my size." He said motioning towards himself with his muzzle. "Probably not the best idea for me to be so winded out in the middle of no where but if you don't take chances you'll never truly live." He paused for a moment and then looked up at the stallion again. "I'm Delnar, seems I forgot to mention that earlier."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:47 pm
Viorel was happy to find the male called Delmar so nice. It was a breath of fresh air to him. So he relaxed a bit and leg his wings fall to the ground as his white eyes took in the the other blue man. "I do not think that being smaller is of any disadvantage, you can do anything anyone else can do just at your own pace." He said and smiled a little when he mentioned being in danger. "I don't think you have anyone else to worry about, we are quite alone out here, except for the rabbits over there." He said and motioned his head to a small rabbit hole that had a few sticking their heads out."

Viorel never understood why some Soquili did not like the Usida race, or found them to be less than they were. He aways found them amazing, they healed and did amazing workmanship on so many things that large Soquili used every day. "I am Viorel, nice to meet you Delmar. And where are you traveling that you need to be so quickly?" Viorel wondered if perhaps he was on a special mission from his herd, or traveling to find a loved one. He had always wanted to travel around hearing the stories of those who lived amazing lives. And he was always up for a good tale or two. How could anyone not want to learn about someone else?

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:26 pm
Delnar couldn't help but smile again. "Normally I don't mind being the size I am, has as many advantages and disadvantages that I'd imagine someone your size has. The only time I ever truly think about it is when traveling great distances. Not that I mind but there are occasions where I wished I had longer legs so I could cover much more distance." At the mention of the rabbits Delnar swung his gaze around to see a pair of ears poking out of the rabbit hole. Definitely nothing to worry about from them. And if the rabbits were out and about that also meant no scent of predators around either, just confirming his own and Viorel's observations about no dangers at the moment.

"Well, I'm good to meet you Viorel." He said with a nod of his head. "I don't have an exact location in mind." The small stallion admitted. He still had so much ground to cover in his quest for knowledge and answers that it was hard to ever truly pick a direction and place to end up at. He just more went on instinct and occasionally Avan's suggestions on where to head to next. "I'm traveling to gain knowledge about these lands, so no matter where I go I know there is something new to learn. Though I suppose if I had to pick a place that I was heading to, then it would be the far side of this meadow. Seems like a good place to make it to for the day." It was still a decent distance that that destination but Delnar was certain he would make it with little trouble.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:25 pm
Glancing over he could barely see the edge of the meadow. It was still a long ways away, "We if you'd like i will travel with you, sometimes it is nice to have another set of eyes." He said and smiled at the small stallion. He was going to be heading that ways anyway, looking for his next adventure. This was simply a great way to start it off.

"I travel around listening and learning new stories or the world. I like different cultures. Though some i will admire from a distance." He said still thinking about the crazy feathered mares. "Do you have any stories? something you found fascinating from your home?" Viorel was interested in learning about where this Usida came from, what was his story? How did he come to travel alone and was it by choice? The questions went on and on in his head, as they did when he met almost anyone. But he brought himself back to the conversation somehow and focused back on his companion.

Zolis

Dapper Streaker

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:34 am
Delnar's smile widened a bit as he nodded his head. "I never turn down good traveling company. As long as you aren't going out of your way." Much as he would like to travel with this stallion for a while he also did not want to keep him from his own travels. He knew how much even a single days worth of wrong direction could mess up a well laid out travel plan. With another nod Delnar began to walk towards his destination of the far side of the meadow. The time to get there should pass quickly enough now that he had someone to talk to. It was always amazing how a little bit of conversation went a long way in turning a short journey into a long one but allowing one to learn along the way as well.

"That is a great way to spend ones time. I am doing something similar. The herd I live with came to these lands some time ago though we still know very little about the lands and those who dwell within it. So I took it upon myself to set out and learn what I could to help us." He had been away from the herd for several weeks now but there was still so much to see and do Delnar knew he wouldn't be back for quite some time. "I do have some stories I could share. I can't say where we used to live was overly fascinating, but it did have it's interesting moments as well as it's share of dangers. Would you like to hear about it? Or would you prefer a different story?" Delnar didn't care which Viorel chose, he was content to share whichever stories he could. The more others knew about his own kind the more he could also learn about those from this land. Perhaps he could even find out some things about these other cultures Viorel had encountered to expand his own knowledge. And with the large distance to travel before them Delnar was certain they ha plenty of time to talk of such things and more.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games