Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silent Tears Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplaying and meeting a lot of new friends through chat, games, etc. 

Tags: Roleplay, Chat, Contests, Games 

Reply My Stuff
My Original Characters - Please Do Not Post

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite?
Risa
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Arianna
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Emera
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Rhian
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Nathan
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:11 pm
User Image
This image is of Risa and was done by Masbroow 93.
About Risa Amina Gallagher!
**As I continue to develop her personality, you may see things added here.**
Name: Risa Amina Gallagher
Name Meaning: Risa - Laughter in Latin, Amina - Honest in Arabic, Gallagher - Eager Helper in Celtic/Gaelic
Birthday: February 25
Eye Color: Blue (sometimes wears glasses)
Hair: Dirty Blonde, length varies depending on her mood, slightly wavy, often worn in a ponytail or half up with a barette.
Skin Color: Average, not too pale, but not tan.
Height: 5 foot 3.5 inches
Clothing: Normally seen in jeans and a t-shirt. She likes to play dress up especially in Asian style clothing. She loves to cosplay in various outfits such as Moka Akashiya or Mizore Shirayuki from Rosario + Vampire, Maria Wong from Descendents of Darkness, or Vash the Stampede from Trigun (just to name a few).
Hobbies: Reading, singing, playing games, rescuing animals.
Likes: Animals (esp. Cats), Manga, Anime, Cosplaying, Books (esp. Romance and Fantasy), Music (esp. Country & Pop), Japanese culture and clothes.
Dislikes: Needles. Liars.
Personality: Lovable and kind, always willing to help out if it is in her power. Talkative. Shy but hides it well. Loyal. Extremely picky when it comes to food. Very lively and friendly. Very honest, often called brutally blunt from her friends.
Back Story: Typical young adult. Grew up with her mother and step father and relatively happy childhood. Graduated from college, and even made a trip to Japan during those years. Now is a teacher to kindergarten and elementary kids.
Roleplays: Forever Yours [OVER], Why Did You Do It?
Additional Pictures: CielBleu94, kerryanime, Shu Shindo, BobaConnoisseur, Acacity, Instant Sanity, Tobi-chanLissesul, Amazing Q, Alisia Tessa Mayflower, Avaya, crisselrig26, Naizy, Okami Tenrou, x-a k i y o-x , iiMoMo-x, Hanasaur, Masbroow 93, NinjarockerL506, red4293, smart-miss-kitty, Naizy, Aschuuu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:12 pm
User Image
This image is of Arianna and was done by RireiRirei.
About Arianna Clarissa Lovette!
Name: Arianna Clarissa Lovette
Name Meaning: Arianna - Holy in Greek, Clarissa - Brilliant in Latin, Lovette - Little Loved One in English
Birthday: June 6
Eye Color: Green
Hair: Black, long and wavy, often worn in various styles as she attends many dinners and parties.
Skin Color: Average, perhaps slightly on the pale side.
Height: 5 foot 2 inches
Clothing: Almost always in a dress as to not be in a dress would shock society. Though she has no problem wearing simple dresses. She will wear formal wear or casual sun dresses depending on if she is at a party or just taking a stroll on a nice day. Though she does prefer pants for when she is riding a horse or travelling.
Hobbies: Reading, riding horseback
Dislikes: Being bound by Society's rules, violence
Personality: Lovable and kind, always willing to help out if it is in her power. Sometimes a bit of a tomboy when it comes to horses and the amount she reads, but she doesn't like to be in crowds and gets really nervous when she has to meet society's rules and censor. Though she normally seems mild tempered, she will put you in your place if you piss her off and spark her temper.
Back Story: Her mother died when she was young and so she was raised by her father. Having owned a lot of horses, she grew up riding them, and could run a horse farm when her father retires. Her father let her do as she pleased, so long as she behaved when they had guests. So in Society's eyes she is almost the perfect lady, though they all know she has her quirks.
Roleplays: Robotic Take Over [OVER], An Unlikely Pair
Additional Pictures: Acacity, Acacity, Vox_Draconis, Fresiako, The Rasmussen, Kiri Hitomi, Okami Tenrou, Naizy, Yujioko, King Caelum, King Caelum, Compendium Apprentice, x-a k i y o-x, KiriHitomi, Idiom, AngusMT, Masbroow 93, Miss Devichi, RireiRirei, smart-miss-kitty, Sue_in_Space, Aschuuu

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:13 pm
User Image
This image is of Emera and was done by Masbroow 93.
About Emera Alexandra Sloane!
Name: Emera Alexandra Sloane
Name Meaning: Emera - Industrious Leader in German, Alexandra - Protector of Mankind in Greek, Sloane - Strong Protector in Celtic/Gaelic
Birthday: October 12
Eye Color: Violet
Hair: Vivid Red, often worn long in a ponytail.
Skin Color: A nice tan from days spent out in the sun.
Height: 5 foot 10 inches
Clothing: Always pants, never in a dress. Prefers to wears vests. Often carries around some sort of weapon such as a sword, dagger, or gun. Boots are necessary. Usually a bandana to keep her hair out of her face.
Hobbies: Sword fighting, working on a ship
Dislikes: Backstabbers, men who kill
Personality: Strong, protector, loves adventure, never kills despite being a pirate.
Back Story: A pirate captain, who leads her crew fairly but expects work to be done. If they can't work for a woman, they are kicked out immediately. Her crew is loyal to her and respect her, as she has gotten them out of many scrapes in the past. She doesn't run from a fight, though.
Roleplays: The Performance Couple, Find the Way Home
Additional Pictures: Acacity, CptnPops, Okami Tenrou, Naizy, x-a k i y o-x, Masbroow 93, Aschuuu, Extra-Fancy Snow, Milk_dango, Neziar, RireiRirei, Rosi_Ghost, smart-miss-kitty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:15 pm
User Image
This image is of Rhian and was done by Aschuuu.
About Rhian Kamali Wolfe!
NOTE: If you draw her, it would be cool if you drew her with her wolf form too. You technically can draw either form, or something like this where it includes both. Also, after some consideration, I have decided that you may draw an in between form of Rhian as well if you are interested. This means Rhian in her human form with wolf ears and a bushy wolf tail.
Name: Rhian Kamali Wolfe
Name Meaning: Rhian - Magic Maiden in Welsh, Kamali - Spirit Guide, Protector in Arabic, Wolfe - The Wolf in English
Birthday: December 31
Eye Color: Violet
Hair: Long, silver.
Skin Color: Average, perhaps slightly on the pale side. Has this Tattoo on her forehead.
Height: 5 foot 6 inches
Clothing: Usually in a silvery dress that matches her looks, but she may change clothes to fit in society if need be.
Hobbies: Gaurding the forest, playing with forest animals
Dislikes: Those who cause destruction and death.
Personality: Rhian is a protector, and loves all the creatures of the forest. She is the type to put her needs last, just so she can take care of everyone else. She hates having to leave the forest.
Back Story: Rhian is a forest guardian and turns into a wolf with the same coloring and tattoo. She usually lives in the forest, only leaving when it is unavoidable.
Roleplays:
Additional Pictures: Okami Tenrou, Okami Tenrou, The Rasmussen, Acacity, Extra-Fancy Snow, jinchuu, x-a k i y o-x, Naizy, iiMoMo-x, Masbroow 93, KiriHitomi, AngusMT, Aschuuu, JanuaryPixie, KiriHitomi, Naizy, RireiRirei, smart-miss-kitty

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:16 pm
User Image
This image is of Nathan and was done by Aschuuu.
About Nathan Keene Donovan!
**As I continue to develop his personality, you may see things added here.**
NOTE: If Nathan is drawn facing forward (he's looking at you), the black wing is on the left, the white wing is on the right. If it is his back towards you (he isn't looking at you), then the white wing is on the left and the black is on the right as shown in the picture. I spelled this out so people who do decide to draw the wings do not get confused in their placement if they turn Nathan around.
Name: Nathan Keene Donovan
Name Meaning: Nathan - Gift of God in Hebrew, Keene - Wise, Learned in Celtic/Gaelic, Donovan - Dark Warrior in Celtic/Gaelic
Birthday: November 18
Eye Color: Gold
Hair: Black, comes to around his ears
Skin Color: Bit of a tan, but not too dark. A Large tattoo on his back on a pair of angel like wings. One side of the wings is black (right side), the other side white (left side), representing his conflicting emotions.
Height: 6 foot 2 inches
Clothing: Street Clothes, nothing fancy, blue jeans, t-shirt, maybe a jacket. Tennis shoes or boots. Lives a rough life, so clothes are usually kept basic unless plot demands something else.
Hobbies: Staying physically fit
Dislikes: His father, people who harm others.
Personality: Street smart and carries a knife with him for protection. Not much of a people person, but not a bad guy overall. He tries to stay out of things, but will come to someone's rescue if necessary. Is a man for hire for odd jobs that don't go against his morals.
Back Story: Bit of a dark past, witnessed his father murder his mother. His father found out and Nathan had to flee into the night to save him life. Has made his own way since, from living on the streets to doing odd jobs, etc.
Roleplays: Isnt It Forbidden? [OVER]
Additional Pictures: Okami Tenrou, carissa-sempai, Okami Tenrou, The Rasmussen, x-a k i y o-x, Naizy, Masbroow 93, Saiko otoko, AngusMT, Aschuuu, Saito otoko, smart-miss-kitty, Yujioko

My Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games